Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Two

"Eliza's story"

43
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

If you think of Latina women as being fiery and strong-willed, then you would be entirely accurate. Red-hot blood runs through their veins and this is evident in their everyday life, not to mention their raunchy lovemaking. During the day, Eliza toiled over a hotplate in the kitchen of her husband's restaurant, sweat prickling her brow, and her unkempt hair in a loose ponytail. But when in the right mood, the Mexican spitfire loves to dance and make love with a passion.

There was nothing she liked more than to lie back with her lithe legs in the air while she received a good dicking. So when her hard-working husband's ardour cooled off, Eliza became frustrated and resentful. Left to her own devices, she resorted more and more to her range of sex toys for gratification.

Beverley Dawson came knocking at just the right time with her idea of renting a plush loft in which she and her closest friends could use to live out their sexual fantasies without fear of any comebacks from their loved ones. The loft would remain their secret hideaway.

x

"Heaven."

Eliza flopped naked onto her bed and spread out like a starfish on her back. Her eyes drooped and her body glowed despite her exhaustion from another busy day. Miguel yet again chose to sleep in the other bedroom in order to avoid any type of intimacy with her. Her pussy demanded attention and she kneaded her breasts as she writhed on her shapely behind like the insatiable sex kitten she was. Her restless hands moved south, scraping her abdomen and lower belly in a deliberately slow and teasing motion. Her legs kicked out into the shape of a V and her hips bucked up to greet her right hand.
"Sí, sí!"
The tempestuous beauty caressed her inner thighs with her long scarlet nails and flicked at her extraordinarily large clitoris that had emerged fat and swollen from its hood. As she lifted her head to look she dipped two fingers inside her muff and probed her pink inner folds. Moaning softly her fingers glided in and out smoothly and her juices wetted the palm of her hand. She fished for her favourite white dildo with the detailed shaft and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Her perfectly trimmed triangle of black pubic hair glistened from the numerous tiny drops of pussy sweat and her legs shook as she applied some lubrication to the ominous-looking ten-inch sex toy. She circled her pussy entrance with the business end and received a welcome spasm. Totally absorbed in her own pleasuring she used two hands to push the false cock into her cunt, making her gasp aloud and cry out.
"¡Me encanta!"
As she began to fuck herself, she lifted her left leg up at the knee and twisted the big dildo clockwise with every thrust home. After three straight minutes, Eliza had the thing buried deep inside her pussy and the impressive size and penetration had her cunt puddling under her stunning backside. Faster now, she slammed the dildo in and out, still double-handed, pulling it out almost all the way before filling her up again. Her toes curled down into the sheet and her head swam as her orgasm built with that insatiable urge to erupt, like an electrical charge rushing to her loins.
"Almost there."
On and on she pumped her pussy and she revelled in the divine bumps and ridges along the thick shaft rubbing on her inner walls. As she became slicker and slicker, the dildo was deliciously stuffed inside her and she kept fucking herself as she exploded in an intense climax. She slowly removed the dildo, squeezing it with her pussy muscles as she reluctantly let it slip out, and then she closed her thighs to savour the final waves of her orgasm. She had never cheated on Miguel. Never pondered any option other than remaining faithful. But Beverley had surely tested her loyalty. She fell asleep dreaming of her turn to live out her fantasy in the loft.

x

It was a typical muggy evening in London and the interminable strikes by the Railway Union meant there was no train service again. Eliza took a black taxi ride to Soho and quickly made her way to the loft. Standing at the entrance to the building, it was impossible not to feel a thrill as she imagined what might occur during the next few hours. She had tried on a dozen dresses during the week and had decided on a strapless sheath with a V-neck and a high hem. The sexy Latina looked stunning and the dress hugged her perky tits and juicy little bottom.

The hot Mexican babe had that Latina blood in her, keeping her spicy and ready to fight if she didn’t get her way. Having heard of Anjali's night of infidelity with two virile studs, it was only natural that Eliza would go the whole hog and ask Beverley for FOUR stunt cocks for her entertainment. Sipping at her second glass of Pinot Grigio in under half an hour and chain-smoking her Rothmans, Eliza paced around the loft as she awaited her paid guests.

"We're here."

The foursome entered through the front door that had been left on the latch. Eliza sat up as they swanned in. All four fit the agency's description and the e-mailed photos perfectly.

"Hi, guys. Help yourself to wine."

"Cheers."

As they poured drinks, the lust-filled babe looked them up and down. Alan was around six four, muscular but lean, and with a taut bum. He was smartly dressed in a black suit and an open-necked white shirt. Alex looked not only to be precisely what she had ordered but also to be almost perfect. Ruggedly handsome with clear blue eyes, a square jaw, chin, and the most lustrous slicked-back hair.
"Nice loft. Not bad at all."

Chris was another tall buck who stood at six feet two. At six feet, Dave had a heavier build. Looking already like her favourite, he was ripped to perfection, with a friendly face, blonde hair, and playful blue eyes. He filled out his jacket and trousers as if tailor-made to show off his masculinity.

"Welcome, boys."

They occupied the well-upholstered seats and made small talk as they got merry.

"How long have you all been doing this?" she asked each in turn.

"Two and a bit years now. I love it."

Eliza smiled at Alex.

"Must be a man's dream job."

"Yes, I suppose it is really," agreed Alan as he downed his wine.

"Well, definitely tonight."

Eliza crossed her long legs and stared into Dave's eyes.

"How so?"

"Well, you're beautiful and with a figure to die for to start with. This will be our pleasure as well as yours."

She gulped her drink as four pairs of dreamy eyes mentally undressed her. Eliza could feel herself getting aroused and she knew for sure that her nipples were erect and hard.

"So, we're in for a good time tonight?"

"We aim to please," answered Chris.

"Then get naked."

"And we have liftoff.

Chris stood up and walked across to where she was sitting. The smell of his cologne wafted to her nose as his face passed within inches of hers. The others began removing their jackets and shirts. Hovering in front of her, Chris unbuckled his belt and loosened his waistband tugging his shirt off over his head. Eliza licked her lips as he nonchalantly unzipped his fly and opened the front of his trousers.

She looked past him to see the other three were down to their boxers. The underwear left nothing to the imagination. Chris took out his hard-on and presented it to the wide-eyed Mexican babe. She wrapped her slim fingers around his heated shaft and sucked him in eagerly. Still seated, the smouldering beauty pursed her lips and made a vacuum around his bell end, Then, she took him into her drooling mouth, loving his pulsating cock throb so. Alan unleashed an equally monstrous erection and Eliza went down onto her haunches to service each one with the same enthusiasm. She squeezed each iron-hard cock and wanked them in sync, sucking on each fat knob in turn.

"Fucking hell!"

Dave and Alex fisted their boners as they watched intently at her impressive start. Eliza swirled her pink snake of a tongue around and around the mushroom of each cock head and Dave grabbed a lock of her hair to turn her attention to him. She crammed his fat knob down her throat, entertaining the group with loud and lewd slobbering noises as she bobbed her head back and forth on his foaming dick. All four encircled her as she spun in a clockwise circle on her knees to service all. She got to her feet, wobbling unsteadily on her heels as the naked men sandwiched the minx.

Dave embraced her from the front and kissed her hard with his parted lips. Behind her, Alan lifted the hem of her dress and palmed her cheeks as he began to pepper them with butterfly kisses. She moaned into Dave's mouth and wantonly ground her hips to smother Alan's face in her rear. The beefy guy grunted as he was made to shove his tongue into her moist slit.

"Sí, sí."
His nose nestled in the separated twin globes of her bottom as he burrowed further inside her torrid cunt. Her short dress had been hiked up to show that tantalising strip of upper thigh between her panty line. Dave backed off and Eliza got her first proper look at them all. She stood up then and admired each of the well-hung men in turn. Dave was absurdly bulky and she used her nails to trace a line up his barrel chest as she hummed in approval at his muscled torso and bulging biceps. Alan had the leanest frame with a hairless body.

"Please unzip me, amigo."

Alex tugged on the zipper, which slid down noiselessly and together they pushed the soft dress off of her bronze-hued shoulders. It made a seductive whisper as it pooled around her heels and she stepped out of it one foot at a time.

"Fucking beauty!" muttered Chris as he leered at her bared flesh, becoming instantly aroused by the striking view of the semi-nude vixen.

Under her dress, Eliza had on an open bra and a black thong that fit snugly over her mons. The bra let her bullet nipples push out and was barely adequate to support her firm bosom. The smoking hot vixen lifted her chin proudly. The natural beauty always had a special thrill when virile men looked upon her alluring form; something about possessing a body that made men worship her was no doubt the reason. She immediately felt that magnificent tingling all over that came when she was about to have sex.

"I'm so lucky," she purred as she was cradled in Dave's arms on the big bed.

He instantly drew her lower body up so that he could drag her thong up off her lithe pins. She was already soaking wet as he began to probe and flick out at her inner thighs. That initial contact was incredible. His warm mouth on her flesh increased the intensity of her ardour. She was now game for anything and the guys knew it. Within seconds, she began to rock her hips as her arousal grew. She gripped his head in both hands and pulled him tighter into her dripping quim.

"Fuck! Eat that fucking pussy!"

Alex slid his hands up her body, cupping her breasts and swirling his fingers around her erect nipples before pinching them gently. Her audible gasps as she threw her head back were rewarding. Her whole body now trembled with anticipation. She needed this. It had been so long. Her body was begging for it. His fingers kept running through her slit, accumulating her wetness, and she could feel her natural desire seeping out.

Alan took over oral duty and literally devoured her pussy, his tongue never still as he lapped at her nectar and snapped at her hard button. Her wetness covered his chin as she growled and thrust, fucking his lips and tongue with her cunt. Alex tweaked her nipples, pinching them and rolling them gently between his finger and thumb, causing her to shiver in delight.

"I'm going to cum! You're making me cum! Fuck!"

Eliza hissed as she thrust furiously into the face of Alan and she toyed with his black hair. She wrapped her legs around his head, growling, snarling, and thrusting. He kept his face to her sex as he continued to devour her. He squirmed on his front as he tongued the grateful woman's clit whilst he slid two fingers into her dripping snatch. As she moaned, he slipped from the crushing embrace of her legs and Eliza rolled over with her hands clutched between her legs as she quivered and twitched.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

"Nice start."

Chris got her on her back, opened her legs, and settled between her slippery thighs. He entered her with one effortless stroke, causing her to sigh softly. Propped up on his elbows, he gave her a steady and languid fucking as the others watched nearby. She ran her hands up and down his back as he inhaled with regular huffs. He pulled out and Alex grabbed her feet and shifted her five inches to her left.

"SÍ!'

He rolled on top of her and he used his muscular thighs to urge her to open her legs wider. She felt the tip of his dick nuzzle her pussy and, in an instant, her wet cunt was filled with his cock. He began to fuck hard and fast, and her tits jiggled wildly as she arched up into his chest.

"Fuck! Your cock feels so good."

But Alex withdrew and Dave pulled her by her legs five more inches to her left, rucking the sheet up her backside. He plunged his cock into her and pounded her incredibly hard into the mattress.

"Maravilloso!" she grunted as he slammed his cock into her.

Her nails clawed at his biceps as he fucked her even harder. His magnificent body was shiny with sweat and every muscle stood in stark relief. They shuffled position as he rolled away. Alan's throbbing cock disappeared inside her as he pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"You liking that, my dear? You like me fucking you with my big cock?"

"Oooer! Sí, sí. Sí!"

The bed creaked beneath them as the fiery tempest swung a leg over his hips. Alan then slowly moved the pair of them precariously to one side of the bed. Her arms went up to his neck as she slid down with a yelp.

"Mierda!"

Her legs kicked up and around his waist, as his hot organ plunged up inside her all the way. He held her up with her legs in the crook of his forearms and together they bounced her up and down on his boner.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

As he pulled her down so he pushed up with his hips and Eliza was fully impaled on his iron bar of a member. Her juices ran out down his shaft and gave some well-needed lubrication. Her body was ablaze with lust and her erect nipples pressed into him as he lifted the pair of them up off the bed. She buried her head in his left shoulder, and with her ankles locked around his back, he was able to walk about with his prize firmly stuck on his log. As her lower body ground against his, she felt her oversized clitoris rub on his pelvic bone, driving her insane with pleasure.

"So...fucking...good."

Then her legs gave out and Alan let her down so that her head met the carpet and he held her legs up by his ears. His fat dick hammered into her in this odd position and the self-declared cheating Mexican felt utterly helpless and exhausted. She felt dizzy as the blood rushed to her head and was somewhat relieved when she was brought upright once more.

"Guay!"

Chris raised her left leg up by her ankle and shunted up so that his huge cock head pressed against the moistened opening of her pussy.

"Do it," demanded the sex-hungry temptress before inhaling long and deep as he complied and pushed forward.

As his lengthy dick spread her cunt, she groaned as her pussy clenched around his pulsing shaft and superbly enveloped him. With her legs out wide, Eliza felt totally slutty as she was fucked silly like the bitch in heat she was. His big cock plunged in and he expertly twisted his pelvis, which made for different directions inside her steamy cunt. He shook his head to clear the sweat from his brow and grunted from his exertions. Then she moaned in sorrow as he slipped back all the way and left her gaping cunt hole with a sloppy pop.

"Ooohh!"

Eliza had no time to digest the incredible sex when she was tossed back onto the bed and Dave banged into her from behind. He pulled her up on all fours and he gripped her by the hips. He pressed his erection right into the crease of her bottom and paused. Chris knelt in front of her and held his cock to her mouth. They both entered her at the same time. Dave went right up her cunt as Chris pushed his erection into her mouth. The two of them must surely have rehearsed as Dave's deep thrusts made her body move forward so that she met the spongy helmet of Chris. She licked and sucked cock as Dave slowly fucked her doggy.

"You're doing good, Eliza."

The heated Mexican babe grunted as Alex pulled her into his groin as he steered his cock into her waiting pussy. With her back in his chest, he pumped her with his entire length. She devoured Alan's hose as he faced her and ran his hands down her back as he skull-fucked her. Alex held her firmly by the hips as he fucked her in a near blur of motion. After a few minutes of this, Eliza was allowed to roll as they pulled from her. She looked spent after a half hour of hard fucking. Her once tidy hair was in disarray and her body glowed with a sheen of sweat.

"Fun! Si?" she said as her eyes lingered on all four still rigid poles, now shiny with her love juices.

There was something about rugged men that turned her on big time. The way their cocks smelled different somehow from her husband's. Decadent, sordid, sexual. Eliza inhaled their manly scent with flared nostrils and her dark eyes glazed over.

"I need more cock."

Dave lay on his back and held up his pole, wagging it at her in invitation. Eliza fluffed her hair and then kicked out with her right leg. She straddled his bulk and steered his cock back into her pussy. As she braced on his chest, he cupped her breasts and humped up. She sank down on him and started to ride him hard and fast, her eyes flashed as he fondled her tits. Eliza was in her own world as she powered back and forth with her thrusting hips.

As she sank down more she captured his entire length, taking him in almost to the hilt. His glorious hose stretched both her inner and outer labia as her body was enfolded in both of his arms. Out of the corner of her half-lidded eyes, she fancied she saw Alan with a bottle of baby oil in one hand. As she continued to rock backward and forward on top of Dave, Alex lifted his cock up until it was pointing directly toward her moist lips. She gently kissed the tip of his thick prick, before opening her mouth to let him drive his cock forward into her. She glugged on him as it worked its way deeper into her throat, still gyrating on Dave's rod pounding her pussy. She was now in rapture and knew that she did not want this to end.

"I think it's time for the baby oil. Are you game?"

It had been quite some time since she'd had anal with Miguel, but she saw no reason why she would not enjoy it now she had the chance.

"It's been a while, but go ahead."

Alan opened the bottle and drizzled the slow trickling lube onto her twin cheeks and down her divine crack. She and Dave stopped moving and she glanced over her shoulder to see Alan slathering oil on his length. Using his thumb, he began to probe the tight puckered star of her anus, slowly circling her smaller hole to encourage it to loosen. Eliza could feel the lube in her anus, knowing that he was working the tiny opening. With a deep breath, she dropped onto Dave, flattening herself against his chest as Alan placed his knees on either side of his partner. His bell end was swiped up her asshole and she willed herself to accept his fat knob in her shitter.

"Oh, fuck!" she murmured breathlessly, feeling her sphincter open and a hard cock move in.

He pushed forward without pause until her hole opened up for him. He was big and hot as his helmet spread her open back there. She spread her legs more, hoping to relieve some of the pressure she felt. She heard him as he pushed inside her. Her asshole gripped him tightly as they all three moved slowly. It felt strange at first, her body filled with one cock, sliding in and out of her pussy, and another spearing her back passage. The friction grew as her nether hole grasped Alan's prick as he began to move in and out, his big knob pulling out her anus as he withdrew.

"Sí, I like."

Eliza surprised both men when she pushed back toward Alan. Dave then held her about the waist and pushed his cock up into her pussy. Eliza started to relax around the two cocks inside her, and she moved with them as they all began their three-way fuck. Alan continued to move in and out, eventually managing to give her half of his length in her ass. The sublime feeling of the two of them now buried deep within her nether holes excited her beyond all she yearned for. The three of them rocked back and forth in unison.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me...that's it, fuck...me!"

Lost in her thoughts and desires, Eliza let her lithe and supple body become sandwiched between the two men. For the next fifteen minutes, the only sounds in the room were the slaps of flesh on flesh as each stud tried to fuck the girl faster and harder. The hot Mexican exhaled loudly and huffed as she braced for the inevitable. She screamed when Alan and Dave gave her an extra lunge. Alan punched deeper into her asshole, and Dave humped up into her cunt.

"I'm...I'm...gonna...cum!" she cried out as she shook in Dave's arms.

"Fuck! I lost it."

Dave hissed as he suddenly lifted Eliza up on his hips. His cock head swelled deep within her as his balls blasted his load in long thick streams.

"Me too."

Alan grabbed onto her hips as he erupted into her rectum, sending stream after stream of thick goo into her back passage. All three tensed, and Eliza's pussy and anus dripped onto Dave's balls and groin. She collapsed forward onto his chest, her body spent and sweaty. Alan slipped out of her anus as they broke their coupling. She lay on her back as she watched Alex and Chris approach. Cum and juices seeped out from her ass and pussy to stain the bed sheet beneath her. The Mexican spitfire felt utterly exhausted and dizzy as the blood rushed to her head.

"Let me fuck those tits," said Chris as Eliza threw her lank hair back.

She had forgotten about the other two in her lust crazed stupor and gladly squeezed her boobs together and trapped his upstanding cock dead centre. Despite her generous bosom, the fat purple top of his dick emerged to meet her pursed lips and again she was impressed by the enormity of his manhood. He shoved up with his thin hips and put his hands down on the table for support as Eliza slid her tits back and forth with chuckles of joy. She only had to lower her head a tad to let his cock head enter her mouth each time he pushed up.

"Holy shit!"

Chris felt the flesh funnel glide along his rigid pole and he cried out in amazement as the fiery female drooled down her cleavage to make a slick path for his rod.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Not yet!"

On her haunches now, Eliza was flanked by the two sweat-covered men and she took each heated cock in her fists and began to milk both with rapid jerks. Her soft hands fluttered up and down the incredibly stiff shafts and their increasing moans of ecstasy inspired minx to give both appreciative squeezes.

"Ah!"

Alex was unable to hold back another second and came first, erupting in big spurts that splattered on her jiggling tits. Chris quickly followed suit and sent high arcs of cum that hit the giggling vixen on the tits and upper chest. Rivers of white goo slithered slowly down her proud breasts and she dry-humped the air in her excitement. Eliza held onto their dribbling hoses until their erections finally gave up the ghost. She stood up and applauded and they clapped their hands in mutual respect.

"Thank you guys, gracias."

Finally, she dropped her head and flopped in a heap utterly exhausted. Her limbs had no strength left and her body was a soggy, sticky mess. Bliss!

Next, Crissy's story

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments