Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spa

"In which a couple of bored housewives look for some entertainment in a different spot."

33
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

This was new. An evening appointment. And not at someone's home, but at a private spa. I'd never been to anything like that, so I was curious. It was quite a special request, so I had to read up on a few things, which was fun. It's always good to get some new skills, even if they're just the basics.

Around seven in the evening, I arrived at the designated address, and a young man, dressed in white shorts and a white shirt, let me in.

"You're early," he said. Obviously, he knew why I was here, although he didn't know the details. As far as he knew, I'd be working there that evening, by a special request.

"Best to be on time and get a feel for the environment," I responded.

"True. Come, I'll show you where to work." He led me to a changing room, where I put on shorts and a shirt. I welcomed that; it was quite warm in there.

The man then showed me to the space which was set up for the evening and pointed out where I could find anything I might need. There were a few things I'd brought along. Things you don't usually find in a regular spa.

"There's a small hot tub behind that door, also prepared," he said. "Take care to wear slippers there; the tiles can be slippery when wet."

I thanked him for that advice, knowing there would be more slippery, wet things happening that evening.

After he'd left, I checked the hot tub. It was absolutely nice, smelled good, and it was warm enough. I moved the two massage tables close together...

*

Not much later, two women were ushered inside by a girl, who left us alone. The women wore bathrobes.

"You're already here," said a ravishing redhead, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek. "I love punctuality." After that, she let the robe slip off her shoulders, and there she was, in all her naked glory. And glory it was.

Her friend, black-haired and black-eyed, also dropped the robe. She, too, had a body worth several sins.

Kneeling down, I picked up the robes. The redhead, clearly the one who'd arranged this evening, moved a bit closer to me, almost pressing her red-haired pussy into my face.

I ran a hand up her leg, from the ankle to her hip. "Very nice," I said, gently stroking the curls for a moment.

"Mine too?" The black-haired woman came closer now, presenting her shaven lips to me. I touched them, slowly sliding a finger between her legs. Smooth as smooth could be.

"Absolutely," I said, getting up. I put the robes away and told them to lie down on the massage tables. They were going to get a massage they wouldn't forget soon.

As she lay down, the redhead introduced herself as Rita. "And she's Annabel." She looked up at me. "It's warm here, isn't it?"

That was a clear cue for me to take off the shorts and shirt. After that, I took some oil and slowly rubbed it over her back, doing some pretend massage things. Annabel was next. I noticed she was sexually famished. Each time my hands came close to her butt, she lifted it up.

Taking more oil in both hands, I then moved my attention to both their behinds. That was why the tables had to be close together. Rita's ass was tight. I felt her muscles. I wondered what sports she did. Annabel's was soft, but also wonderful to stroke and squeeze. Both women sighed and also moaned lightly already. Good.

From the butts, I massaged their legs, taking my time to make them wait for the more sensational parts of this treatment. I had no real plan for this, which usually was the best way to go. My cock already had a plan. It stood up, and at times I used it to stroke one of the women's skin. I had no idea if they noticed, but it was some fun I allowed myself.

Returning to the waiting butts, I told them to spread their legs a little. Annabel spread them far. I could see her glistening lips. She was pretty worked up again. Nice.

I got some more oil, and as I got back to the tables, Rita looked up. She smiled as she reached out to hold my cock.

"Annabel. Look."

"Oh!" The other woman also grabbed for my cock. "Can I taste it?"

"Sure," said Rita, so I turned to Annabel, putting my hard member close to her face. She closed her eyes as her lips closed around me.

"Hmmm..." Annabel sucked a few times, slowly, delicately, then let me go. "That is so good..."

I offered my cock to Rita too, who didn't hesitate. She sucked harder, and more experienced.

"Yes, this is good..."

She lay down again, and I got to work on the soft skin between their legs.

Using lots of oil, to make everything smooth and slippery, I handled their pussy lips. Gently, with long strokes, not going between the lips yet. This had to take a while to get them worked up to the max. Seeing the delight I was occupied with, kept my cock hard all the time. Rita and Annabel occasionally reaching out to grab and hold it for a few moments also helped with that.

Then the time came to probe deeper. Synchronizing my hands between both pairs of legs, my fingers slipped between pussy lips. I couldn't tell if their juices or the oil made everything so easily accessible. Probably a combination.

Annabel pushed her ass up, to get my fingers deeper. Well, if she wanted that, she could have it, but then Rita would have it too. Slowly I moved in deeper and found their wet holes. I played with the soft skin around it for a few moments, then shoved a finger deep into each of them, holding still.

Their gasps were trophies. I pulled out and went in a few more times until I knew they were ready for more. Then I pushed in two fingers, moved a few times, and added a third finger. Rita could take that without a problem. Annabel was quite tight, but she spread her legs a bit more, and I got all my fingers in.

"God, I love this," Annabel moaned.

"I told you, you would," Rita sounded worked up too.

For a while, I let my fingers do the talking, going in and out faster and slower and faster.

Then I pulled them out of the soppy vaginas.

"Time to turn around, ladies," I said. "Take your time; there's no rush."

The two turned. I saw their red cheeks. A good sign.

First, I massaged Rita's face, then Annabel's. It had to happen, but I didn't spend too much time on that. There were more important and interesting bits to massage.

Standing between the two beds, the women both fondling my cock, I liberally applied warm, scented oil over their breasts and started enjoying myself. Of course, that meant squeezed breasts, teasing nipples, and, occasionally, bending over to lick and suck those nipples. The oil was safe, I didn't have to worry about that.

Annabel's nipples were smaller than Rita's, but she responded at least as well to the treatment. I recalled the tightness of her pussy, which made me rock hard.

A gentle tug from Rita made me move closer to her, giving her ample time to suck me. Her tongue was going wild, and her head moved back and forth very fast.

PlesureJoly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlesureJoly

"Now you," Rita said, after freeing her mouth. She pushed my cock in Annabel's direction, who eagerly took over. Annabel was not so wild but enjoyed it. So did I.

After she'd let my cock slip, gasping for breath, I decided to skip stomachs and moved my attention to the two waiting pussies. Those were, after all, the most important parts to 'massage'.

It was tricky to use two bottles of warm oil, pouring that over the intended targets at the same time. It didn't work the way I'd hoped, but they didn't notice. I put my hands over the waiting mounds and kept them there. Annabel's hot, shaved skin felt amazing. Rita's soaked, red bush was exciting. Slowly I pressed down and released the pressure. And again. I repeated that, moving my hands a little each time. The gentle moans and sighs told me I did this right.

After a few more times of putting pressure on, I rubbed between their legs. They spread them wide without the need to ask.

"Oh my god, this is heaven," Rita said, lifting her head to see my hand work between her thighs. "Don't stop; this is too good." She lay down her head again and breathed harder and harder.

To my surprise, Annabel grabbed my hand and, slipping off the table, told me to fist Rita.

I looked at her, to make sure I'd heard that right.

"Fist her. She wants it," Annabel said. She climbed on Rita's table and sat down over the woman's face. "Do it." Then she lowered herself onto her friend's face, who grabbed Annabel's hips and started slobbering away at the wet pussy.

Fascinated, I watched that scene for a few moments. This had taken me by surprise.

I turned back to Rita's pubic area and pressed two fingers inside her. That was almost too easy, so I made that three fingers. Rita moved her hips as I went inside her. She opened so quickly.

Spreading her pussy wide with three fingers, soon let me push in the fourth too, and now things became interesting. My hands were all oil-soaked, so going in a little deeper each time was simple. After some pushing and spreading, I added my thumb and carried on.

Rita searched for my cock with one hand and found it. She squeezed, each time I pushed into her.

A quick glance told me she was still eating away at her friend, who had her eyes closed and was playing with her and Rita's nipples. It was so sensual and exciting to see.

I pushed harder into Rita, hoping nothing would hurt, but she didn't flinch at all. Rotating my hand, I found that Rita's pussy opened up even more, and with my free hand, I rubbed her clit, to excite her more.

"Yes, drill into her," Annabel said, who was now watching me. She was pulling her nipples, a lustful expression on her face.

Her eagerness encouraged me. I licked Rita's pussy, much to Annabel's vocal delight, and shoved my nearly hidden hand a bit harder. And then it was inside the woman, all the way to my wrist. The pressure was amazing, just as the fact this was actually happening.

Rita groaned from between Annabel's legs as I carefully moved my fingers a little. There was close to no space to do that. I decided to move in and out a little for a while.

Slowly I pulled back. Rita's breathing had become labored, and I didn't want bad things to happen. My hand flopped out of the pussy, and it was satisfying to see the large, gaping hole close.

Annabel lifted her ass and hopped off the table. She grabbed my hand and pulled it towards Rita's face, where they both started licking my fingers. Good lord, these two were full of surprises.

Once they'd cleaned up my hand, Rita sat up. "I want you to fuck that girl," she said, tapping one of Annabel's breasts. "On that table. From behind. And I'm getting to watch."

Annabel didn't waste time and climbed on the table, waiting on all fours. I went up too, kneeling behind her, as Rita left her table, a hand between her legs. She seemed all fine.

Rita grabbed my cock and licked it for a moment. "Now, put it in there. Slowly. I want to see her enjoy this."

I did as she asked, positioning my cock against the waiting slit, finding the right spot, and pushing into it. Slowly.

Rita almost had her face against my cock, to see it go inside her friend. She put a hand against Annabel's thigh and pushed against my butt, to direct the pounding I started. "Yes, yes! Fuck her like that! She likes it!"

I had the impression these two knew each other well, and as I fucked Annabel, I wondered if she'd ever fisted Rita. This, in turn, increased my own horniness, as I recalled the feeling of my whole hand inside the redhead, who was now encouraging her friend to push back hard and fast.

The sound of fucking was loud and wet, and Rita told me to pull out as soon as I was close to cumming. "We want that on our faces," she said.

I wasn't far from that, so I warned them and moved back. My cock stood rock hard as Annabel turned around. Both their faces were close to my cock as I stroked the last moments out of it.

A stream of cum splattered onto them. Annabel let it come, eyes closed, Rita licked it up as soon as it reached her mouth. Gods, that woman was something else.

As soon as my flow ended, Rita almost threw her mouth around me and gently sucked me for a while, until Annabel claimed she wanted some too. Rita offered my cock to her and let her suck me; then she took over again. They kept swapping, not giving me any chance to get flaccid.

Annabel looked at me. "I want something."

"Tell us," said Rita.

"You and I bend over a bed, next to each other, and we share a fuck," Annabel said.

"Deal!"

Soon the two were hip to hip, bent over. I slid into Annabel first, as she'd come up with the idea. After about ten strokes, I moved to Rita. Her pussy had come down from the fisting and felt great. That way, I kept alternating between the two, at some point wondering when someone from the spa would come in and tell us time was up, but that didn't happen.

When I was ready to cum again, I told them.

"Spray it on Annabel's pussy," Rita said, turning her friend around and holding her in place. Annabel didn't seem to mind.

I jacked off and shot what I had left at the designated 'target'. Rita bent over to watch. Then she knelt down and slowly licked Annabel's pussy clean. I was convinced she got her friend an orgasm.

Finally, Rita seemed satisfied. She got up and licked her lips. "This was wonderful. We should do it again." She wrapped herself around me and kissed me violently. Annabel did the same, a bit less boisterous. Then they grabbed their bathrobes and left.

I sat on one of the tables to catch my breath, before getting into the shirt and shorts.

This had been one hell of an assignment.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments