Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go Hiking

"A bored housewife takes it outdoors."

45
8 Comments 8
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Waking up to a new assignment is always the start of a good day. This one was a bit out of the ordinary, but in a good way.

There was an address, more like a location out in the country, and a time. "Hiking/pictures" was all the text had to add.

I looked up the location. Not bad, about an hour's drive. The time to get there was 11 am and it was just before 9. No problem.

After getting ready, I headed out, wearing hiking gear and all. Being prepared is everything, right?

The drive was nice and easy, the meeting place was a spot hardly anyone would go during a normal weekday. Perfect for adventurous, bored housewives.

I arrived a little late, on purpose. There was one lonely car parked, but no one was near it. I parked next to it and got out. It wasn't hard to see her; she'd walked off a bit, down one of the trails that led away from this dusty parking area.

She noticed me and waved. I waved back and started walking towards her.

"Hey," she said. "You came." I noticed the shorts, the hiking boots, the water bottle, and the thin T-shirt. Her hat had seen a lot of use too. A good one to protect a face from too much sunshine.

"Of course I did, and I'm not the only one," I said, winking at her.

She grinned and reached up to her breasts. I didn't know if she noticed how she toyed with one of her hard nipples that showed beneath her shirt. "I was walking around a bit," she said, pointing at the trail. I asked if that was the trail she wanted to follow.

She immediately pointed and started walking. She'd clearly been here before, and that knowledge made me wonder what naughty things she'd been up to here, all by herself. Imagining her in a rocky place, pants down and fingers inside her pussy, made my cock hard.

I walked behind her for a while, watching the nice sway of her ass. I took some pictures of her, then asked what I should call her for the day.

"Call me... Lynn," she said, turning around. "Oh. Camera." She grinned. "I almost forgot." As she talked, I took a few pictures of her shirt-poking nipples. "Like them?"

"I do."

"Here." She pulled up her shirt, exposing her breasts and nipples for better pictures. "Hold them, if you want."

You bet I wanted that, so I played with them for a while, teasing the nipples to see if they'd get any harder. They didn't.

Lynn lowered her shirt, winked, and started walking while striking up a conversation. She wanted to know how long I was in this business, how busy it was, all kinds of things, and then she told me about herself.

It's amazing how much people will tell a stranger.

We'd walked quite a bit already when I told her to stop and take her clothes off.

"Ehm... Okay..." She took off her shirt and her shorts. There was nothing under that either.

I made pictures as she started striking poses and acting silly. She was very relaxed, obviously, and asked me to strip too. No problem for me.

After getting naked and stuffing our clothes into a bag I had with me, Lynn squatted down before me and started sucking my cock. Picture moment, of course. I feared not all of them would turn out great. She was a natural at blowjobs, and all the time she looked up at me.

When she got up again, she admired my stiff cock. "That's a good one." She took it in her hand for a moment. "I hope we can have some fun later."

"I'm sure," I said, catching my breath. She'd almost pushed me over the edge.

She rummaged in her bag for a while, then handed me a small, pink thing. It looked a bit like a remote control. She held another pink thing in her hand and slowly pushed that into her pussy.

"Now you can buzz me anytime you want." Lynn grinned, holding both her hands between her legs. It was obvious she was waiting for me to try the device.

I pressed one of the two buttons on it for a moment. She gasped as she closed her eyes and jerked her hips forward. "It works," I said.

"It does." She grinned again. There was a devilish streak in her face for a few seconds.

Naked, we walked on, and she was talking about all kinds of stuff again. Mostly about her husband and his love of work over pussy. Each time she made a more or less sexual reference, I buzzed her. The vibrator inside her worked flawlessly. Each buzz made her stop and gasp.

"He's always tired when he comes home. No blowjob gets him hard," she complained. "I bet he gets a stroke before getting a hard-on. And I'm getting all dusty down there." She rubbed her shaved pussy.

"Not anymore, but let me check," I offered. I buzzed her again.

After the gasp and the shudder Lynn grinned. She turned her back to me and bent over. It was clear she wasn't dusty at all. Her pussy glistened already. Still, to make sure, I stroked her big pussy lips and pressed a finger between them. Definitely wet. I pushed a finger inside her, next to the vibrator, and pushed the button. It felt great and made her even wetter.

"I can assure you, you're not dusty," I told her.

"Good." She pushed her behind into my hand and moved, taking the initiative of an open-air finger fuck. "Gods, this feels so good..." She looked back at me. "Do you think we can do it here?"

I pulled out my hand, holding the vibrator so that came out. I took a few pictures of her wet pussy, then slowly shoved my cock inside her. A few pictures later, I was deep inside her and dropped the camera into the open bag next to me.

"Oh yeah, this is it," she moaned. "Ride me. Ride me hard."

The sound of me slapping into her was loud. Wetness gushed out of her, making her and my legs wet. Good thing no one was around, because she was moaning out loud over the wet sounds coming from inside her.

Faster than I'd expected, Lynn groaned and squeezed me. She got off hard, and I held on to her hips before she fell over. I couldn't have a damaged client, right?

"Oh, man... I needed that..." She stepped forward and slowly got up, her face bright red and happy. Again she squatted down in front of me and licked her own juices off my cock. "I hope we can do that again."

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

She needed a few moments to be stable on her legs. I knelt down and slowly shoved the vibrator inside her. After that and a very short test buzz, we continued walking.

We hit a path up the mountains.

"This is going to be a steep climb for a bit," Lynn warned me. "I hope you're up for that."

"As long as you go slow so I can take pictures of your dripping pussy, I'm fine," I said, which made her laugh and wiggle her ass at me.

#

The climb was indeed steep and hard. I decided not to buzz Lynn. That might cause her to miss a step and fall. Not a good thing to do, out here in nowhere land.

The view from the top was amazing. We drank some water and just sat there for a while. It was safe to give her some jolts now, and she enjoyed it tremendously. She was sitting with her legs spread wide, so her juices could flow freely, which they did.

"I never had someone to share this with," Lynn told me. "I tried to get some friends up here, but they're scared of getting tired. Or dirty."

"Glad you found me then, right?" I said, squeezing one of her breasts and giving her another buzz.

"Oh yeah..." She lay down and spread arms and legs, offering me a good view of everything she had to offer. And that was a lot.

A bunch of pictures later, she asked me to kneel down behind her head, so she could suck my cock again.

After she'd done that for a while, she got on her hands and knees, so I could fuck her from behind. I noticed she loved that position.

"I want you to get off inside me," she said. "I'm protected, don't worry. I want to feel how you shoot inside me, and I want pictures of your cum dripping out of my cunt."

I knelt down behind her, pressed the remote and slowly pulled the buzzing vibrator out of her. She moaned and shuddered all the while. Then I took her from behind, going as hard at her as she wanted. Lynn could take a lot.

The fuck fest went on for a while because she was insatiable, and I pitied her for having such a limp-dick husband. She deserved better.

I warned her I was going to shoot inside her and she told me not to hold back. My orgasm was enormous...

"You fucked me to death," she sighed, pulling away from me and lying down on her back, spreading her legs and arms. My cum dripped out of her. It took me a lot of effort to snap some pictures after this explosion. "We need to do this again."

"I'm up for it," I told her. "You know where to find me."

She reached up to my cock and slowly rubbed it. "I do." She grinned, rubbing between her legs.

I asked if she wanted the pink egg back.

"Not yet. Man, you really made up for a year of nothing."

After enough time to get our breath back, we started the way down, and only there Lynn bent over and wiggled her pretty ass at me. "Egg, please."

I gladly put it where it belonged, and buzzed her, just for fun. I kept doing that until we reached the spot where I'd first fucked her.

She recognized it as well and looked at me, wrapping a hand around my cock. "One more. For the road."

My cock and me were ready for action within seconds. Lynn turned around and bent over, letting me fish the buzzer from her - still soaking - pussy. It surprised me it hadn't fallen out by itself.

I slipped into her and fucked her until she got off. That didn't take long, probably due to the stimuli from the vibrator.

She squeezed her breasts, beaming at me. "That was good. I can get on the road now."

"Let's walk back to the cars naked," I suggested.

Her eyes got large. "But what if there are other people?"

"We'll see them before they see us," I assured her. It took some more convincing before she agreed, and so we started back to the parking, which was only a few more minutes of walking.

Lynn got a bit nervous when we saw another car parked there. "There's someone in it."

"It's up to you," I said. "Get dressed now, or give them a view they won't forget soon."

She thought for a few seconds. Then she pulled her hat down a bit, to cover her face. "Let's do it."

I took the lead, she was right behind me.

The door of the new car opened and a man got out. He had his pants down and his cock was hard. "God, that's hot," he said, grabbing himself and jacking off a bit as he looked at Lynn. I was sure he ignored me. "Have you been fucking?"

"Yes," I said. Lynn said that too, a moment later, feeling more confident suddenly.

"I'd love to fuck you," the man said, still handling himself. "I can't believe you're walking around like that." He pulled off his shirt and was naked too.

I looked at Lynn, whose eyes had gotten big with anticipation.

"Should I?" she asked me, as if I had a say in this.

"It's your day," I simply said.

"Then I want him to fuck me while I suck you." She walked up to the man and grabbed his cock. Lynn fumbled between her legs and pulled the vibrator free. "You're going to fuck me," she told the stranger, and lay down on the hood of his car, raising her legs up.

The man didn't hesitate and shoved his cock inside her, while I got onto the hood with her, giving her my cock to swallow.

This last, unexpected fuck didn't last long. Nervously, the man pulled out and shot his load over her ass, then backed off, reaching for his shirt. Clearly, he wanted to get away quickly.

Lynn picked up his intention and rolled off the hood of the car, as did I.

The guy got in and drove off as fast as he could, without another word or even getting dressed.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lynn looked at me.

"Nope. It's him. Frustrated or insecure, or both. You were great. Every time." I slapped her butt, which was sticky from all the cum and juices from inside her. "Do call again if you need some service."

She promised she would. Soon.

After cleaning ourselves up and getting dressed, we both drove off.

Amazing, those bored housewives.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments