Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Till death do us part?

"A union is consummated, but not between the bride and groom."

64
33 Comments 33
20.3k Views 20.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words
"You may now kiss the bride," said the Churchman graciously, standing back so the happy couple could have their moment. Twenty-four-year-old Natalie Olesen quickly flicked her gaze to her now brother-in-law and then swiftly placed her hazel eyes back on her new husband before kissing him lovingly in front of the congregation, who stood and clapped happily for the newly wed couple. Slipping his arm through Natalie's, Cameron walked with his new wife down the aisle of the church, and outside, to the waiting limousine, where the couple would travel to have photographs taken and then later on family, the rest of the wedding party, and a few select friends would join them.

Inside the privacy of the limousine, Cameron kissed his new wife once more, marvelling at her dark and exotic beauty. She was of a mixed Portuguese and Danish heritage and had inherited her mother's exotic and dark featured sexual allure. Natalie's older sister Anna, on the other hand, had taken after their Scandinavian father with her pale brown hair, fair skin and blue eyes, though both girls were equally as beautiful and alluring. 

Settling in for the lengthy drive to the vineyard for the wedding photographs, Cameron placed his arm around Natalie and held her close. He still couldn't believe his luck and he still questioned why a beautiful girl such as Natalie would ever settle for someone like him, but he knew he was the luckiest man in the world to have her love. But there was one slight thing that was bothering him. It was only little and he knew he was being ridiculous and making an issue of nothing, but it still played on is mind. 

"Why did you look at my brother before we kissed?" Cameron asked his new wife. 

"What?" responded Natalie. 

"You looked at Jude before we first kissed."

"No I didn't," said Natalie defensively. 

"Yes, you did. I saw your eyes quickly go from me to him, and then back to me again before we kissed," explained Cameron. 

Natalie was silent a moment as she looked at Cameron, wondering if he was really making a big deal of this. She knew there was a rivalry between the brothers and that they each had to outdo the other in whatever way they could, whether that be at work, sports, the cars they drove or to see who could bring home the hottest girls. In the month leading up to the wedding, Cameron had been extra smug, especially at the family functions, of which there had been a lot in the lead up to the wedding day. She just hoped that her new husband got over the smugness as relationships and marriage weren't competitions.

Cameron looked at Natalie expectantly and she managed to formulate a response. "I'm sorry if I did look at Jude. I was nervous, it's not every day you get married," she said, giving a nervous little laugh. 

This response seemed to appease Cameron and he settled down into the soft leather seat of the car and marvelled at his beautiful new bride, who was also a virgin. How he wished he could just do away with the photo session and the reception and take his new wife off to bed where they could consummate their marriage, but they had to go through all this first before they could be alone. They were in for a long evening, but the anticipation of the act would make it better in the long run, although the anticipation had been building for the last two years, ever since they first met. 

He remembered their first meeting very vividly, it was imprinted on his memory, as his wedding day would be, forever. They had met at the campus coffee shop one lunchtime and he realized in that moment that if it hadn't been for the fussy, mean old Thai lady who worked there, that he probably would never have met Natalie.

He had been standing behind Natalie in the queue, though the coffee shop was mostly deserted that day. Natalie had inquired into a certain type of coffee that was written up on the board and the old Thai lady had grudgingly explained to her what a Vienna coffee was and what made it different to other coffee. Natalie had then ordered that coffee and the lady grumbled in her native tongue about the extra effort she would have to go to, and how Vienna coffee was not popular. 

Cameron, who understood the language and spoke it on a mostly fluent basis had stepped in here and saved Natalie from a verbal bashing in a second language. Cameron had lived for a year in Thailand, in between finishing High School and starting college, so he understood the language and essentially saved the day. He had then paid for her coffee and the two of them sat down and talked for hours. This led to them going on a few more dates, and then two months later they became an official couple, which led them to this very limo ride to get wedding photographs taken in a vineyard. 

The wedding photographs were rather a hurried affair, as the sky had started to cloud over and it looked as if it could rain at any moment. This then put everyone on edge, including the photographer, who wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, and back to the indoor safety of the wedding reception at the hotel, before any of his equipment could become water damaged. Because the photographer was in a hurry and was short with everyone, this put the wedding party on edge, especially the bride and groom who had a minor disagreement. 

As the sky clouded over even more and the full, heavy dark clouds rolled in, the photographer suggested that the bride and the best man be photographed together before it started raining and they were forced to pack up. Standing off to the side and looking on at his brand new wife with his brother, Cameron realized that they looked like more of a couple than he and Natalie ever would. They were perfectly suited for each other. Jude, with his tall, toned and well-defined swimmers body, dirty blonde hair and ever-changing green eyes that girls seemed to swoon over. Not to mention his angled jawline and classically handsome facial features. Then there was the olive skinned Natalie, who was the picture of multi-cultural perfection. 

They looked so right together. They looked like a power couple that everyone would envy. They were two very good looking people who would have good looking children and have jobs that paid well because of their charm and cool charisma. Some people would hate them, while others would want to be them. Jude and Natalie even had a better ring to it than Cameron and Natalie did. It rankled him, that they looked so perfect together. It really rubbed Cameron up the wrong way to see them standing there, having pictures taken, smiling brightly and perfectly.

The more he thought on the matter, the angrier he became. He and Natalie looked odd together. They were an odd match. Cameron, unlike his brother, didn't have the same swimmers build. Cameron was a little on the short side, as well as being stockier. He also, unlike the other men in his family, had not inherited the Murray square set jawline and angled features. 

The low rumble of thunder in the distance indicated that it was time to pack up and go to the hotel for the wedding reception. "Lets' go," Cameron said tersely to Natalie. He was in a foul mood as he realized that he would never truly win against his brother, despite now being married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Jude would always win, and there was nothing that Cameron could do about it. 

"That was very rude," said Natalie to Cameron, once they were in the car, driving back into town. "The way you treated your brother was not very nice," she continued on, in reference to Cameron's tone of voice and blunt refusal when Jude had tried to give the pair direction during the wedding photos. 

"Oh sure, stick up for Jude like you always do," Cameron mumbled. 

"What are you talking about? Jude was trying to help and you palmed him off and were very rude to him."

"Not just now, but all the time, you always stick up for Jude," he replied.

"I do not," Natalie stated. What is with him? She thought. This is supposed to be a happy day. The best day of our lives

"Yes, you do. You think Jude is so great and so perfect," Cameron continued, becoming more and more worked up. Once he started it was hard to stop him. 

"Newsflash," Natalie said sarcastically, matching Cameron's tone of voice and anger. "I married you, not Jude. You're the one I love, not Jude. What more do I have to do to prove that I love you and no one else?"

Cameron was silent, not answering her question. Instead, he chose to shrug his shoulders in an almost defiant manner, staring out the window at the moving world, stewing in his own anger. 

"You're being petty, Cameron," stated Natalie. 

"Oh really?" he asked, rising to the bait. "I bet you wouldn't say that to perfect Jude."

"Enough. You're being ridiculous. You're twenty-five, not twelve. You're also a newly married man who has to go the reception and be the picture of perfect bliss and happiness at marrying the woman he loves, not a sulky boy who is in a huff," Natalie said.

An awkward silence stretched out between the pair in the back of the limo, as they got closer and closer to the hotel where the wedding reception was being held. 

Sulky boy, Cameron thought, she would never question Jude's manhood or masculinity. No one would. But she won't think me a boy after we've consummated the marriage and she's no longer a virgin. I'll be a man then. His mood was somewhat improved with thoughts of the impending wedding night, and by the time they arrived for the wedding reception, he was almost back to full happiness and had very nearly forgotten the earlier photograph debacle.

Basking in the glory of being a newly married man and having a beautiful girl on his arm, Cameron proceeded to enjoy the wedding reception and the ensuing party that would no doubt take place, after all, his friends were rather rowdy, as were certain members of Natalie's family so no doubt they would make it a night to remember. He was in a good mood and enjoying himself until he saw that Jude had asked Natalie to dance after the bride and groom had had their first dance together. Again Cameron realized that Jude and Natalie made a great looking couple and how well suited they seemed. 

Why does no one else have an issue with this? He thought. How is everyone else okay with how close they are? He watched as Jude and Natalie held eye contact and she smiled radiantly. Was no one else seeing this? Or was it only him? Because you're the only one with a problem, his brain reminded him. You're the only person who has an issue with this, you're making a problem out of nothing, as Natalie said. 

"Why did you look at him like that?" Cameron asked once Natalie was back sitting next to him. The other guests had filed out onto the dance floor, and loud rave music had replaced the softer classical music of earlier as the evening now transitioned into party mode. 

"Really? You're going to start this again, Cameron? Let it go, you're being paranoid."

"I can't let it go," he hissed. He picked up his glass of wine and downed it quickly, feeling the relief from the alcohol hit him. 

"You're going to have to get over it. We're married now and you need to start trusting me and my love for you. Stop being paranoid and learn to let go." 

Oh, I'll let go, he thought, as he beckoned the waiter over and got another glass of wine off the young man. When that was finished he stood and went to the bar and ordered a whisky sour. The wedding night and the deflowering of his new wife were further from his mind as he drank more. As the night wore on he became more and more drunk, choosing instead to hang out with his friends from high school and college, instead of staying with Natalie.

Sensing that her new husband was a lost cause for the night and was choosing alcohol over her, Natalie rose from the table and made some excuse to get her away from the party. She needed breathing space and could not do that in the reception area, where everyone was watching her and putting her under scrutiny. She needed to get away for a moment. She needed to clear her head and recollect herself if she was going to last the night, although she knew it would be a short night the way things were going with Cameron.

Her images and expectations of passion, learning each other's bodies and exploration were dashed. The way Cameron was drinking there would be no sex tonight, although a very small part of her was relieved that the pressure to do it on the wedding night had been lifted. Maybe once they flew off to Saint Tropez for their honeymoon, Cameron would lighten up and not be as paranoid, and they could have their passion and exploration there.

Walking the halls of the hotel. she traced her fingers over the patterns in the wallpaper, feeling the cool wall underneath the textures of the paper. She caught the elevator up to the top floor of the hotel and walked the length of the corridor until she reached the door of the honeymoon suite. The suite where she and Cameron would start their journey together. The suite where their married life would truly start because, as her sister Anna said, it wasn't truly a union until the marriage was consummated.

Natalie slowly turned the old brass doorknob, flicked the light on and scanned the room. She saw the large four-poster bed against the back wall, dominating the room. Red and pink rose petals were scattered on the bedspread, as well as the floor surrounding the bed. 

Sitting on the bedside cabinet to the left, was the bucket of ice, a bottle of champagne resting inside waiting to be popped open by the triumphant and loved-up couple. Except Natalie knew that would not be happening tonight. Tall candles stood proudly on both bedside cabinets, as well as the large table that was opposite the bed. There was a vase of lilies on the table next to the collection of candles and Natalie smiled appreciatively.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

Lilies were her favorite. 

She walked across the room, which to her was starting to seem less and less like a honeymoon suite for a happy couple. She saw mockery in every single candle that was waiting to be lit for the big event and she saw cruel ridicule in the bottle of champagne, which the hotel staff would have put there as a nice gesture, to be kind to the newly wed couple, except all Natalie saw was a reminder of a drunken Cameron downstairs. 

Coming to the large french doors that led out to the balcony, Natalie slowly pushed the first door back and was hit with the cool breeze and the sounds of cars honking in the distance. The rain from earlier had cleared up, and while it was a little chilly outside, it was a welcome relief from the hot and stuffy indoors. Natalie closed her eyes and relished the feeling of the cool air around her, some of the stress slowly lifting away. She felt calm out here and at peace. Despite how badly the night seemed to be going, she held out hope that Cameron would soon come to his senses and stop being so paranoid about her and Jude. 

"I thought the happy couple were supposed to be together?" asked the voice from behind Natalie. He came forward and stood next to her on the balcony, watching the night time city below them. 

"Oh, hi Jude," Natalie said. 

"It's your party, why aren't you down there with them? You should be celebrating your marriage and the beginning of your new life with Cam."

"I think your brother is doing enough celebrating for the both of us," she replied through gritted teeth, her earlier calmness fading slightly. 

Jude seemed to smirk before replying. "I did notice that he was a bit tipsy, but it's his wedding night so I figured I should let him have his moment. I also know that Cam isn't usually a big drinker, even when there is an event or celebration to be had." The silence that ensued said it all, and answered Jude's unasked question. "Did you want to talk about it?" he finally asked. 

"Despite the fact that it's our wedding day, Cameron is still very paranoid and he thinks there is something going on between you and I. I don't know what to do, apart from telling him that he's being ridiculous. We've been having words all day about his behavior and his answer to that is to get drunk and party with his college buddies," said Natalie, unloading all of the day's grievances on her brother-in-law. 

"You do know that men are far more insecure than women?" Jude asked. "Cam obviously can't believe his luck at landing such a gorgeous, sexy, smart, kind, loving woman and because he can't believe his luck, he thinks that everyone is after you so he's paranoid about it. Cam has never been good at letting things go. When we were kids we used to go to our grandparent's farm in Maine for the holiday season. Cam was annoying me one day, as brothers do, so I told him some convoluted tale of a lone wolf that stalked the backwoods of Fryeburg, where the farm was. I told him if he wasn't careful, the wolf would come when he was playing outside in the snow and snatch him. He didn't play outside for the rest of our stay and he didn't sleep for a week."

Natalie giggled at this story her brother-in-law was telling her. 

"The point is," Jude continued. "Cam has a hard time letting things go. Once something is in his head, it stays there and it manifests itself. Trust me, I lived with him for eighteen years, thirteen of those years were spent sharing a room with him."

"But we're married now, he should trust me," Natalie stated.

"Cam has a hard time trusting. The girls he dated before you left him broken hearted. They were sluts. I know because I slept with them. All of his girlfriends I did stuff with. He, of course, does not know that." Jude admitted, yet he was not ashamed at all.

Natalie looked at Jude and the way he was looking at her as if he would eat her alive. She swallowed audibly and tried to get back on track, but she couldn't find the words. The way Jude was looking at her was making her a little uncomfortable, but she also liked it and she was enjoying the attention. Instead of being repulsed by the lustful look in his eye, she was turned on a little. There was an electricity in her body that she had never felt before. It was something altogether different than what she felt with Cameron. 

The feeling was wrong, and so was the escalation it was bringing inside her, but part of her relished the feeling and the way Jude was looking at her, so lustfully and passionately. He came closer to her and ran his fingers through her soft dark hair, which she was wearing swept to the side for the big day. A large flower was pinned behind her right ear, keeping everything in place. 

"I should probably go and get back to the party," she said in a small, weak voice. "People are probably wondering where I am."

Jude shrugged his shoulders. "It's your wedding day, everyone knows how anxious and nervous you are, they'll forgive you for being away from the party for a little while. Although I somehow doubt they've noticed seen as my drunken uncle is keeping everyone entertained." And Cameron, he added mentally.

"You should probably go and get back to the party," Natalie said. The way things were going, she did not trust herself. 

"Really?" he asked, still touching her. He ran his fingers over her hair to her face, tracing her chin and jawline. 

"Yes. I want you to leave."

"That's a pity," Jude said. "Because things were just getting good." He leaned down and kissed his sister-in-law, parting her lips and sliding his tongue into her mouth.Natalie fought it at first but then gave in, letting the passion and lust overwhelm her and claim her body. She pressed her body against his and they moved against each other as they kissed, that was until Jude broke the kiss off to pick Natalie up and take her back inside.

Once inside the room, things heated again. Knowing that they had some time, but not a lot, Natalie started rubbing Jude through his suit pants, feeling him grow harder and harder. She couldn't believe how daring she was being, and the fact that they could get caught at any moment just added to the intensity.

Careful not to crumple her dress, Natalie sat down on the edge of the bed, drew Jude nearer and started to undo his pants. Looking up at him with a cheeky look in her hazel eyes, she slowly started to stroke him, feeling it pulse and jerk in her hand slightly.

"Tell me what I want to hear," he stated, thinking he had never seen a sight more beautiful than the one he was looking upon now.

"Bigger than your brother's," she said. She wasn't saying it because it was what Jude wanted to hear, it was true. He was bigger than Cameron. Her new husband Cameron was by no means small, but Jude's was slightly bigger. It seemed that both the Murray brothers were well endowed. Kissing the tip, she slowly opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to escape and flick over the tip and then swirl over the head. As tempted as Jude was to close his eyes and relish the moment, there was no way he was leaving this room without a detailed mental picture and memory of his sister-in-law sucking him off, wedding dress and all. 

She let him slide past her lips, taking him further and further into her mouth. This was not the first time Natalie had performed oral sex, she had done it many times with Cameron, but this was the first time she was excited by the notion. The forbidden element, the clandestine nature of it all, added up to something that was so bad it was good for her, it was exciting, and that excitement was starting to radiate throughout her whole body. 

Closing her lips around him and creating a suction with her mouth, Natalie found a rhythm and was bobbing her head back and forth, her tongue flat against the underside of Jude's cock. He groaned and placed his hands on the back of her head to encourage her along. He wanted the moment to build up, until he could take it no longer and he had to have her, and, by the way things were going, that would be very soon. Jude held Natalie's head, gently thrusting his hips and allowing himself to slip past her tongue and down her throat a little, although she groaned at this and gagged. 

Pulling his cock from her mouth he pushed her gently to the bed below and admired her and the coquettish look in her hazel eyes. "Is it true what they tell me?" he asked. "That you're still a virgin?"

Natalie nodded her head. 

"So Cameron hasn't been man enough?" Jude continued. This is too good, he thought smugly. He gently pushed the skirt of Natalie's wedding dress up, revealing the white lace panties underneath and the white silk thigh high stockings. The skirt of her dress was made of tulle and was slightly pouffy and so had some give in it, unlike the tight bodice of the gown. Jude carefully removed the pretty panties, sliding them over the stockings and shoes, dropping them to the floor below. She had been waxed recently, and this pleased him very much. 

He grabbed her hips and drew her lower half to the edge of the bed. As he leaned down to kiss her, he felt her wetness, running his fingers over her clitoris. She moaned against his mouth and raised her hips slightly, ready for what was to come next. Looking into her hazel eyes, he saw that Natalie was ready. Natalie Olesen of the mixed Scandinavian and Portuguese parentage. Natalie Olesen, the virgin bride of his brother Cameron. Natalie Olesen his sister-in-law. Jude knew he was crossing a boundary, but he cared nothing of that. 

One hand on her right hip, the other gripping himself, he moved his cock up and down her slit, lubricating it. Just as he was about to push into her slowly, he heard an audible and sharp intake of breath from Natalie. He gently pushed into her and then paused to look at her, but her face held the same expression, though she did look apprehensive. He never broke eye contact with her as he pushed in further, watching her face change and wince with the pain and her breathing become more erratic. Jude raised his eyebrows at her in question, seeking affirmation from her. 

"Keep going," she said in a small voice.

Taking her word, he gently and slowly sank further and further into her, feeling how hot and tight she was around him. Now that he had worked himself a good way inside her, he placed his other hand on her left hip and held her, slowly working his way back and forth, thrusting inside her. Still watching her, he saw that her face was an ever-changing mask. The pained look was gone and he saw lust in her eyes and the will for him to continue. She was starting to enjoy herself, and Jude was pleased with this. 

Slowly he worked up a rhythm of his own, as Natalie had done when she was sucking him. He found his speed, which was neither too slow nor too fast. He started hearing little noises from Natalie, little moans and sighs. It was a beautiful thing for him to be fucking the virgin bride of his brother, and that thought alone was almost enough to send him over the edge, but he managed to control himself and prolong his efforts, but still, he knew that it would not be long. She was tight, as only a virgin could be. Seeing her lie there in the white wedding dress, diamond ring sparkling on her finger, knowing that he had her before his brother could, and knowing that this was her first cock, brought him to his release, deep inside her. 

Mumbling under his breath and letting out an audible groan, he came inside her. He looked at her as he did and he knew she liked it and she enjoyed the feeling. He slowly pulled out of her and felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that only came with successfully breaking the rules. That buzz one obtained when they were doing something wrong and getting away with it. 

"You... finished inside me," she said, searching for the words. She would have to get used to sex speak and pillow talk, and Jude very much looked forward to hearing her talk dirty and begging for it. "Won't Cameron know?" she asked, suddenly feeling extremely guilty, not only at breaking the rules and cheating but after telling Cameron that he had nothing to worry about with her and Jude. 

"You won't be sleeping with my brother tonight. He's downstairs, hammered drunk, and he will continue to get to so until someone physically wrestles the glass or the bottle away from him, and moves him away from the alcohol."

"But won't he be able to tell that I'm no longer a virgin?" questioned Natalie. 

Jude shrugged uncaringly. "He's never been with one before, so how would he really know? You'll still be tight, don't worry, just not a virgin. But I hear that you were briefly a theatre studies student at University, so maybe now is a good time to practice your acting skills? After all, Cameron still has to take your 'virginity' doesn't he?" Jude said, smiling mockingly and being very cruel and heartless.

Not many words were spoken after that between the pair. Jude quickly dressed and put his shoes and socks back on, and Natalie spent the time preening in the mirror, wondering and worrying if people would be able to tell what had just happened. She smoothed her dress down and was thankful that she had gone for tulle, a dress material that was flowing and far more forgiving than a form fitting, tight wedding dress. Jude was the first to leave, but as he got to the door, he turned around and spoke to Natalie. 

"I don't intend for this to be a once off. I'm going to fuck you at every opportunity I get. Tonight was just the beginning." A look of pure smugness flashed across his face and in his green eyes, and then he turned the old brass doorknob and left the room. A dreadful feeling rose in Natalie's stomach, but she could not deny that the notion of sleeping with her brother-in-law and carrying out something so secret and clandestine was arousing to her and exciting.

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments