Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Pleasures

"If he can cheat so can I."

103
69 Comments 69
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

A hand softly caressed my bare shoulder as I became aware of the fragrance of Creed Island Eau de Cologne.

“May I have the pleasure of this dance?”

I glanced up at the tall, elegant figure looming over me. “It would be a pleasure,” I smiled up at Dwayne Jefferies, the CEO of the firm my husband works for.

“Tell me, Diane, do you hate these company get-togethers as much as I do?”

“You noticed?”

“Hard not to with your husband making a drunken fool of himself trying to get into the pants of his intern. Come let’s dance, and I’ll try to get him out of your thoughts.”

I stood and looked into his blue eyes and returned his mischievous grin before allowing him to take my arm and lead me onto the dance floor.

His eyes darted down my décolletage and appraised my unfettered breasts as he took me into his arms. I felt an all, but forgotten twinge of longing invade my body.

He placed his hand against my bare back and pulled me against his body. “Why do you put up with it?” he asked.

“There’s no easy answer,” I said. “The easiest answer, I guess, is that I do for the sake of the children.”

As we glided around the dance floor, the hand on my back got lower and lower till it was skirting the fringe of my thong and caressing the top of my ass. I could sense his arousal as Dwayne clasped me tightly against his body.

When his mouth lowered to mine, I immediately responded by gifting him my tongue. When we came up for air, I saw my husband had been looking at us. He shrugged and went back to schmoozing the young bimbo he was with.

Dwayne scooped me up in his arms and carried me out of the ballroom cradling my ass in his strong arms. I started to protest but was silenced by the passion of his kiss as I linked my arms around his neck.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see,” he said as he carried me out to the porch of the hotel.

By this time, my pussy was definitely moist with need. People outside smoking cast curious glances at us as I tried to hide my face in the crook of his neck.

By the time we had turned the corner of the wrap-around porch and arrived at a deserted portion adjacent to the tennis courts, I had decided that I would let myself be seduced as I figured what’s good for the gander is also good for the goose.

Dwayne set me down and lowered my bodice to expose my breasts. “Delectable," he said as his mouth sucked on my erect nipple.

“Dwayne, we are very exposed here. Anyone can come around the corner and see us at any time.”

“So what, Diane? I’ve wanted you since I saw you the first time at the Christmas party a year ago.”

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

He bent me over the railing and ran his hand up the length of my leg through the slit in my skirt. When he reached my thong, he caressed my now sodden pussy through the fabric. “You are dripping wet. Tell me you want me to stop, and I will.”

I answered by trapping his hand between my thighs. I was totally vulnerable, bent over the railing of the porch with my breasts lewdly dangling under my bent body. He slowly nudged my thighs wider, and his fingers slid into my thong, where they busied themselves in my sodden cleft.

When those agile fingers started stroking my now engorged clit I moaned, and if a herd of Japanese tourists with cameras had strolled by, I would not have stopped him for anything in the world. The vulnerability and the risk of exposure I felt intensified my horniness.

He delicately lowered my thong, and I blushed as I felt it cling before sliding down my legs. Then, as I stepped out of it, he picked it up, brought it to his nose, and inhaled my aroma. “Diane, if we had time, I would feast on those delicate juices at the source. Maybe some other time.”

I heard the sound of his zipper as he lowered it and his cock soon nestled between my ass cheeks. I could feel his length and girth as he rubbed it up and down the crack of my ass. It was warm and throbbing. I was desperately needy.

“Dwayne, fuck me, please fuck me. I need you in me now.”

“I will, however, which of these holes comes first?” he said as he brought his fingers under me to tease my pussy, and then rimmed my tender pucker with his juice-covered fingers.

“I need you in my pussy. Please!”

He placed the flat of his hand on my back, bent me forward while forcing me onto my toes. His cock nuzzled at the entrance to my cleft. He thrust into me. I felt impaled on his meaty cock, my hips thrust back, wanting him as deep as possible in my aching cunt.

It was intense. Dwayne’s hand snaked around, found my clit, and I started moaning. Every inch of my pussy was feeling the thrust of his thick cock as he drove it deeper. His pelvis slammed into my ass as he throbbed deep in me as my cervix massaged the tip of his cock. My juices were flowing and oozing down the length of my silk stockings.

When I felt him explode in me and fill me with his hot sperm, I ground back against him, embedding him as deeply as I could. I flooded his magnificent cock with my emissions.

We remained coupled and panting when I heard my husband’s voice wail, “Diana, what the hell are you doing?” Those words caused me to convulse into a second orgasm.

Dwayne whispered, “Join me for breakfast?”

I looked at my husband and answered, “Why not.”

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments