Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will I regret this, tomorrow? Part III

"Bev readies herself to meet her online lover in person"

8
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
883 words 883 words
Laying in the hot tub and pinching her right nipple hard, Bev felt the heat of the steaming hot water soak into her skin. She relished the lingering pleasure from her pussy meeting the excited nerve ending of her firm nipple right inside her uterus. She had never been so aroused, let aroused by herself.

"Damn," she thought to herself. "If he can curl my toes with just words, what will he do in person?"

Spreading her legs and lifting her right leg up onto the side of the tub she slowly pressed her fingers on each side of her pink swollen clit. It was much larger than the ones she saw on the other woman at the chat site and her lips were thick and full. She nervously pondered her pending cuckold adventure, while thinking back to her hubby and his indifferent treatment of her needs. All of her online chat had been leading to this day.

As she rubbed her nub she closed her eyes and wondered, "Will it be as good as I have dreamed, as good as James promised, or could it be better?"

Bev brought her right hand away from pinching her nipple and slowly caressed herself down across the ample breast, down across her soft tummy and over the soft patch of light brown hair she was soon to remove. Interlacing her fingers, the heel of her palm flattered her sensitive nub, sending sparks down her legs causing them to tremble uncontrollably.

Beverly sensed the increase in her heart beat, and the need in her sex growing. She pictured the last words he had sent to her. "Think of my nose against your clit as I press my tongue deep inside of you, my fingers teasing your little butt hole: DJ."

Just as she had done that day before Bev shut her eyes tight and heard the pounding of her own building climax. Using the lip of the tub for leverage Bev began to jab two slender fingers into her wanting slit as her palm massaged her clit and lips in slow circles.

Just as before, her mind displayed his picture but this time his soft loving eyes smiled up at her as he looked up between her breast and then back down at her pussy. As she squeezed her clit between the knuckles of her hand she imagined his lips wrapped around her clit sucking it while his fingers played with her g-spot deep inside.

Bev felt her perspiration flowing down from her matted hair and over her tightly shut eyes to slightly sting her cheeks. As she moved with her passion she was slightly aware of the hot water splashing up over her breasts, teasing her now fully erect nipples.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

Bev was being stimulated by both the heat teasing her nipples and the splashing sounds she heard distantly in her ears.

As her need continued to build she brought her left foot up under her pelvis. The heel of her foot now teased the sensitive area between her pussy and anus. She had never been touched there, sexually, and was surprised to learn she had even more new erogenous zones to explore.

"What if he licked me there?" she thought wickedly.

Using the leverage her head provided on the tub lip she began arching her back to press herself hard against her thrusting fingers. Beverly's lips shut tight, her eyes squeezed closed, as she continued fucking her own hand while dreaming of the mouth of her lover trapped between her thighs.

Thrashing with complete abandon, her hips were now completely out of the water in the tub, sending her breasts up into the air, urging her climax on. Bev, her back rigid supporting the flexing of her hips, was unaware of the water splashing in loud waves over the lip and onto the floor but she felt it hit her closed lips.

Bev felt the building deep inside her womb, like a volcano seeking a route to the top. Grabbing her pussy hard she curled her fingers deep inside herself and rubbed her sensitive clit like it was a washboard. The stimulation made her legs shake so hard she almost flipped over in the tub.

"Oh fuck, Oh James fuck me!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she exploded.
Her foot slipped and Bev's hands instantly released her sex to grab the sides of the tub. Her exposed lips, clit and nipples were immediately hit with the hot water cascading back across her trembling body.

"Oh shit," Bev shot straight up as the second wave of her climax was triggered by the mental image of James hitting her pussy with his hot stream of cum.

Grabbing the sides of the tub with her long nails Bev sat on her foot and moved her pelvis back and forth to continue the stimulation. "Ohh ohh oh yeah!" she moaned as each successive wave hit her.

"Ring, Ring," Bev almost let it go to the answering machine but managed to catch the fourth ring.

"Huh …Hello," she croaked out, her voice hoarse from her screaming and her breath still a bit short.

"Hi, it's DJ," came the surprise reply.

"I'm at the hotel, are you still cuming, I mean coming for me..."

To be continued...
Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments