Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Colleague Crush - The First Encounter

"From a colleague, to friend and crush, to even more..."

33
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Some of the events in this story are real and others fictional. Any names, dates, and potential places have been changed for anonymity purposes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My first attempt at writing, I hope you enjoy."

Six years ago, I started my job at a hotel, starting as a waiter before working my way up to Assistant Manager. I met Mary way back then on my first day, the 20th of July 2017 as just a waiter. I was eighteen and fresh out of college, and like all lads at that time, I was energetic, determined and always horny!

Mary back then was twenty-two and already Restaurant Manager. She was petite, about a foot shorter than me, with a gently curved body and beautiful legs. At work, she always wore a skirt that I imagined at the time was hiding a beautiful thigh gap, perfect for slotting a spherical long object in between. Initially, we didn't get on but as the first year went by our friendship blossomed.

It was also at this time I met her boyfriend of four years, Dave. The only way to describe this man was short, clumpy and damn right irritating. Which makes the events all these years later so much more enjoyable.

As the next couple of years progressed, my friendship with Mary became a close one. We hugged daily, began to seriously trust one another and we became best friends. I was a respectful guy back then, she was in a relationship and therefore forbidden fruit. However, the fact she was forbidden, didn't stop my imagination running wild, often thinking of the dirty things I wanted to do with her petite slender body but nothing ever developed.

I left in 2020 and the pandemic struck, in that time our friendship was maintained but through social media, and as a result we became distant. When we could, we met for a coffee, I was hoping getting coffee was that film-like innuendo for something else. However, in reality, the only thing hot and steamy was the Vanilla Latte in my hands. I got to a realisation that maybe she was happy and that any idea of fulfilling my sexual fantasy with Mary was just that off my mind.

By 2021, we had stopped talking, I had a new job, and she was off living her life with Dave. I forgot about her and enjoyed sexual pursuits with other women, that was until the Spring of 2022. I was getting set to go travelling when my phone rings, it was Mary, and she was desperate to reunite and meet for a drink. A small part of me wanted to say no, but the brain downstairs got the better of me. Instantly becoming solid and throbbing at the thought of seeing Mary again, so we agreed to meet over a few drinks.

We met for some cocktails, reminiscing about old times but unlike before the respectful guy had gone and I began dropping hints of my desires wherever I could subtlely. And as the drinks flowed the chat became more open, Mary let slip that she wasn't as happy in the relationship as I thought. This opened a long discussion about our passion towards one another, the sexual fantasy hints became more downright dirty talk and the mutual feelings more apparent.

Unfortunately, the combination of dirty talk and seriousness meant time went quickly. Donut Dave was on his way from work to pick Mary up and the night ended with a hug, one that this time came with a huge throbbing cock that Mary must have felt pressed up against her abdomen, but with no acknowledgement.

As the next couple of months went by, things became a little more serious. Talks of her leaving Dave, living at mine and waiting for me to return from travels occurred. But as the time came for me to fly off, so would the ideas of "us" become all too real for her. I didn't hear from Mary for months.

I returned from my travels in September, soon receiving a return job offer at the hotel. Initially, the idea of returning was a nightmare, but along with the job offer came the idea of seeing Mary daily. The thought of seeing Mary, bought back the fantasies and the thought of the taboo with the forbidden fruit only enhanced it. I decided I was going to get rid of Dave and fulfil the desires I'd always wanted.

I returned a month later, all set with the long-game plan of getting rid of Dave and winning Mary. The subtle hints began quickly with Mary and as the months went by, the fluency, detail level and size of the sexual hints and innuendos grew as each day passed.

Unlike last time, Mary's legs weren't the only thing that stood out, the new uniform complimented her body. The shirt and blazer curved graciously around the perfect hand-sized mounds on her chest, the skirt shorter and tighter than the previous emphasised the beautiful half-moon-shaped derrière and highlighted the thigh gap further. As a result, our hugs became three ways of me, Mary and the giant solid monster in my pants wedged in between. These hugs also bought a chance for a nice good gentle slap, grab, or rub of Mary's bum, and there was never any retraction from Mary regarding any of it.

The almost subtle admittance given by the lack of Mary's retraction led to nearly every conversation in every scenario a sexual one. Whether in her office, in a function room or cleaning a bedroom, there was always some way I'd highlight a place or surface to please her. Mary always responded with an embarrassed giggle, comment or just a look that said, "We shouldn't, but I'm tempted."

As Christmas arrived, so did the staff party, and for once, this year Mary decided to join the lads for a night out. Me, Mary and three other team members all met for some drinks in town. As the drinks flowed me and Mary became more and more isolated from the group and delved into more deeper conversation. As the night progressed and as the drinks tallied up, Mary became looser and with that, the sexual comments and innuendos did a full 180 from me being the giver to now the receiver. By 2.30 am, it had transpired that she had cancelled Donut Dave's pick up and she had begun to sober up, which is when she dropped the line, "I'm staying at yours!"

Following the line, I hailed a taxi, we hopped in the back seats and I made the move. We chatted for a while before deep conversation bought us into a single bundle cuddled together. I could feel the monster downstairs beginning to wake up and my already tight Hollister Jeans began to get increasingly uncomfortable. Mary had worn a dress, a tight-fitting short dress that emphasised her twin mounds, rounded derrière along with stockings that added just all the more appeal to those sexy pins.

The cuddling led to fondling, I slowly lowered my hand down to her inner thigh and I began working my hand from side to side, increasing the height with every length. As we pulled up outside my house, my hand had worked its way right up to the sacred opening. Through the tights there was no line, Mary was panty-less and the only thing I could feel was a moistened stocking fabric and it was clear that the floodgates were beginning to slowly open. Unfortunately, as the sacred opening was reached the driver shouted, "We're here, it's time to pay!"

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

Any longer and I'm sure the rear of the taxi would have become a sex pit.

I paid up and took Mary to my house, and a bit of me started to feel guilty. Mary was still a taken woman so I said we didn't have to go any further and I'd sleep on the sofa. Mary soon replied with, "I've had no action for a year, Dave has no drive and I have needs," and she swiftly led us to the bedroom upstairs.

Before either of us could speak another word, I had picked up and chucked Mary onto the bed, I was on top with one hand behind her head whilst I kissed her cute lips and the other hand playing with the sacred opening through the tights. It wasn't long before the mesh barrier between my hand and Mary's opening had gone, ripping the stockings, it was time to get the floodgates wide open. After no sex for a year, I felt best to start with just a solo finger, sliding in and out with ease I soon increased to another but remained gentle. As I looked up, I could see Mary's eyes rolling and small little jerks of electricity rifting through her body as it was clear some areas hadn't been touched for a while.

As I continued, I heard Mary mutter the words, "Harder...faster... umm."

Not wanting to disappoint, I changed my position on the bed next to her to enable full action mode and began to finger-blast Mary. It wasn't long before her sweet nectar began running down my hand and droplets splashing, it was clear that she was getting ready to peak. In anticipation, I positioned my face ready to make the most of what was to come and within seconds I was being hit by a squirting eruption of her hot steamy juices. The necessity not to miss a drop led me to eat her out, licking up and down her flaps before sticking my tongue in to feel and massage her clit. For a lady so petite, I couldn't believe what she produced and we had only just got started.

Mary pulsed, breathed heavily and her eyes rolled like lightning was striking through her, it was clear she hadn't experienced this level of pleasure in some time. After several minutes her breathing began to return to normal and her body began to still. Within seconds of returning to normality, Mary realised that she was still in her dress and me in my clothes, as she looked at me her attention was drawn to the anaconda in my jeans. Without either of us saying a word, she looked into my eyes as she changed position and unzipped my trousers.

Like a catapult being released the monster sprung out straight, and Mary began to run one hand up and down my shaft whilst her other fondled my balls. Whilst continuing the motion with her hands, she stood up off the bed and got down on her knees, giving an exceptional bird eye view of her breasts. Once positioned, she took her tongue and made circular motions over the top of my end, like she was playing with a ripe plum. As she moved her tongue, I could see small strings of both saliva and pre-cum between her tongue and my cock, then as if lubing me up she began to run her tongue up and down my shaft like it was an ice lolly.

Once she was satisfied she began to insert the tip of my cock into her mouth, starting by sucking the tip before beginning to work my long shaft in, almost as if savouring every inch like it was the next piece of a chocolate bar. By full flow, she was taking it all, and she moved her hands onto my hips and began to deep throat herself with my cock, the whole time looking up into my eyes. For someone who'd I'd always known to be innocent, I couldn't believe what I was watching but I sure as hell wasn't complaining, quite the opposite and she could hear the pleasure I was having by my increased heavy breathing and uncontrollable groans.

It wasn't long before I was at the point of peaking, I muttered, "God, Mary, I'm gonna cum!"

She took a momentary pause, like a swimmer catching her breath, and screamed, "I want it all!" 

At this point there was no going back, I had no control, my load was building up and I felt it shoot through my cock like water in a jet washer. Mary's mouth was wrapped around my cock for the duration, at one point she coughed as if choking on what I'd produced. As the last of my load trickled out my knob she removed her mouth, showed me the full contents and then swallowed without hesitation.

Like me, she wanted every drop, she began licking her lips followed by my shaft and bellend to ensure nothing was wasted. My knees had apparently gone shaky because when I came back around to everything else around me I was sat on my bed as if the energy had been drained out of me. My cock fell limp on my thigh, and Mary stood up and lay next to me. We indulged in a long kiss, cuddled and enjoyed the moment.

The excitement and energy between us were undeniable, and I began to put my hands on the places I hadn't. Playing with her perfect hand-sized mounds and grabbing her gorgeous moon-shaped derrière. As I began to kiss her neck and lower the zip on the back of her dress, she whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck, but we shouldn't tonight."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was as if reality had suddenly hit, like guilt over Dave had overshadowed the excitement and pleasure she just experienced.

I was still flustered and ready for more but I accepted that she wasn't ready. My excitement was now mixed with disappointment but maybe we had gone too far, I was in two minds. I decided to just take it all in and enjoy every moment of having the girl I always wanted, in my bed.

We carried on kissing for a small while before both changing to get ready to sleep. She stripped naked and seductively winked at me as if to tease me of what I could have more of but also couldn't. She got one of my large hoodies from the closet and put it on before getting under the sheets.

We cuddled and talked deeply before Mary drifted off in my arms, I was wide awake. Sharing a bed with Mary, the smell of naughty antics and the knowledge of what had just happened kept me wide awake. My cock had re-energised and I spent most of the night hard, and my passion for more had been ignited.

Was this a one-time thing or was there more to come...?

Published 
Written by Shhnaughty1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments