Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Colleague Crush - The Big Ending

"Jessica was at the door of our office escapade, had we been caught?"

19
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The final chapter of this series, some parts of this story are real and others fictional. Names, places and dates have been changed for anonymity. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you enjoyed the series, let me know. Working on a new project soon."

A few days passed with no word or insinuation that Jessica had heard anything. Me and Mary had begun to think that maybe we were in the clear or that Jessica had simply decided it was none of her business.

Jessica is a five-foot-eight, slim athletic girl with long blonde hair. Her hair was always wavey and curved around her heavily made-up face beautifully. Unlike Mary, Jessica's assets don't shine in her uniform but based on her social media pics her body is extraordinary. Jessica has a very petite set of mounds, smaller than Mary, a set that some may call her flat-chested. She has a cute perky bum, a six-pack chiselled abdomen, toned legs with a tattoo sleeve that runs down on the left, and a thigh gap that could perfectly hold my face.

Jessica has always had the reputation of being the hottest girl in the hotel, often pined over by all the horny men. Along with that, she also had a reputation for being slutty, she'd often come to work after a night out boasting about her latest conquers. The way she talked about how she fucked her men, and how some days she could barely walk always made me think she was dirty between the sheets.

As myself and Mary started to relax from Jessica's silence, it would turn out to be just a false sense of security. Two weeks had passed when I get a call from Mary in a panic, "Jessica knows everything, she wants to see us both, what do we do?!"

This didn't worry me too much, ultimately the worst thing that was gonna happen is she'll tell Dave and for me, that's a bonus. However to reassure Mary I simply told her, "Tell Jessica to meet us in the office, and I'll be there!"

I arrived at work twenty minutes later, I headed straight to the office but it was empty. I waited patiently but when they didn't show after five minutes I was unsure what was going on. I headed to reception to ask where Mary is, to be told that she was sorting a 'problem' in room two twenty.

My mind started thinking about all the possibilities, Was Jessica with her? Was Mary joking and she was waiting for me in some sexy pose? Were Mary and Dopey Dave in there arguing?

As I arrived at the room, there was nothing but silence. Maybe Mary was waiting for me to get a quicky at work, this time in a safe space. I opened the door with my master key and walked in, I found Mary on the sofa and then the door slammed behind me. I turned to look around and there was Jessica stood between me and the door.

Jessica was in her uniform, unlike managers, receptionists wear a navy skirt and blazer with a white shirt and tights. Unlike the rest of the receptionists, Jessica always wore high heels, and this just enhanced her sex appeal. She looked at me and then made a motion that suggested I take a seat next to Mary. She proceeded to lean against the desk opposite, looked at us, and uttered the words, "Well haven't you two been naughty?!"

Mary and I looked at each other before I questioned what she was talking about. To be honest, it was a silly idea in the situation, there was no possible way of downplaying what she knew. She looked at Mary, winked, and replied with a question of her own, "Someone's been a little slut haven't they, Mary?!"

You could see Mary turn red-faced, she looked at me as if unsure what to do. She then returned her eyes to Jessica, "What are you going to do Jess?"

Jessica made no response with words, she got up from the desk and moved towards Mary. She took a seat between the two of us, placed her right hand on my crotch and squeezed the monster, and then turned to Mary. With her left hand, she pushed Mary back flat against the sofa and took her right hand to slowly run along her inner thigh and to the sacred opening. Mary released a sensitive sigh, grabbing Jessica's hand she whispered, "You want me to be your little slut as well?"

Jessica nodded with a smirk on her face, I could not believe what I was witnessing! The so-called hottest girl of the hotel and my crush were now on the verge of a sexual escapade themselves. My cock had never felt so hard and tense in my trousers, what hadn't been established was whether I was going to be a spectator or a part of the action, either way, I was in heaven.

Jessica grabbed Mary by both hands and pulled her up off the sofa. She turned Mary around and pinned her to the wall, she dropped to her knees and yanked Mary's skirt and tights down without hesitation. There was Mary, legs shoulder width apart, derrière shining, and her beautiful vagina perfectly presented in the middle.

Jessica was squatted on her heels, knees apart and her back facing Mary, neck bent back and licking Mary's tight little pussy. All the while her skirt was looser than Mary's, like a mini skirt, and she was rubbing her labia with her fingers. By now the pressure in my pants had become too much, I unbuckled my trousers and out sprung my cock. I began to slowly run my hand up and down my shaft enjoying what I was watching.

I stopped playing with my pulsing cock to fully undress, I sat there naked holding my cock in my hand and just admiring the beauty I was seeing in front of me. Jessica took a breath and saw what I was doing, she instructed Mary to climb on the sofa and stand above my face. I began to take over what Jessica started and tasted Mary's sweet juices now lubricating her labia.

Jessica knelt between my knees and started sucking my cock. It was clear she was experienced by the circular motion of her tongue, the licking up and down the shaft intermittently, and the sucking of my balls. The room filled with heavy breaths and moans from myself and Mary as the minutes passed and the sucking and licking got more vigorous.

Jessica began to deep-throat me, at this point, the pleasure was taking control and Mary noticed my attention had been taken. She removed herself from the wall, turned around, and planted her feet on the wall, half upside down, her pussy was in my face and her head was level with Jessica's. She started kissing Jessica and they took turns sucking my cock. As the minutes went by, the room filled with the aroma of sexual antics and deeper sounds of breathing.

My balls began to swell and I muttered the words, "I'm gonna cum!"

Both girls changed position and demanded for me to stand up, there they both were looking up at me on their knees ready to take my load to the face. I tugged my cock and within seconds four big strings of cum shot over both their faces. As the squirting stopped they each licked a side of my shaft, then met at the tip and kissed. They proceeded to lick the cum off each other's faces, not wanting to waste a drop.

AmyParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyParkers

My knees began to go weak and I fell back to the sofa, Jessica looked at Mary and then the bed. She took Mary by the hand, and lead her to the bed before pushing her on the mattress. She walked back to me and began to undress in front of me like a stripper giving a private dance money couldn't buy. The only thing she kept on were the heels and that for me was a fantasy in itself. She looked at me, and then back at Mary and she headed to the bed.

I sat, regaining my composure watching as both naked girls began to kiss. A couple of quick sexy pecks soon turned into a snogging match, both inserting their tongues deeper with each connection. With what I was seeing it didn't take the sleeping monster long for it to rise off my thigh and back into prime position.

I didn't want to interrupt straight away, I was greatly enjoying seeing these two beautiful ladies getting it on. As the kissing continued, a hand of each girl started up the thigh of the other. Jessica took the lead and slowly inserted a finger, Mary retracted from kissing and her eyes started to roll. Jessica enjoyed what she was seeing, she started slowly moving her finger in and out before adding a second and increasing the speed. It wasn't long before Jessica was finger-blasting Mary.

As the intensity of the fingering increased so did the level of the sweet nectar that began leaking out of her pussy. Her inner thighs were soon lubricated and as the eruption arrived, she grabbed Jessica's hand out of her pussy and squirted all over the floor. Pulses shot through Mary and the scream of enjoyment rang through the room.

Mary's orgasm lasted what felt like ages, as she began to calm I could see Jessica wanting an eruption of her own. Using the juices that now covered Mary's thigh as lube, they locked legs like a knot in a piece of string. Jessica took control and began grinding her flaps with Mary's. It was clear Mary was inexperienced, the lack of rhythm meant a slow pace but as she got into the flow it was like watching a choreographed masterpiece.

The two of them ground their pussy together, two tones of moans coming from each of them as their sweet spots were connecting. Mary was biting her lip and closing her eyes with satisfaction, Jessica had her mouth open as if maintaining her breathing, one hand on the mattress and the other on Mary's breast. I was at this point back stroking my cock, it was like all my fantasies had just been made real.

Mary and Jessica scissored for what felt like hours but in reality was about five minutes. I was ready to go again and in two minds of whether to jump back into the action or just watch this masterpiece continue.

My desires got the better of me and I went in for a closer look. I could see Jessica was on the verge of peaking, I kissed Jessica before sucking her tits and then placing my hand on her pussy. The combination of Mary's sacred opening and my hand was enough for her to lose control, within seconds she was the one now pulsing and squirming in pleasure. Jessica was bursting, her cum dribbling out her pussy and down onto the mattress.

Both girls by this point were exhausted, it was clear they had both drained themselves but neither was finished. They pulled me between them and lay me flat. Jessica looked at me and whispered, "So who's pussy do you want on your cock, and who's on your face?"

I didn't reply with words, I pulled Jessica onto my cock, and that gave Mary the instruction of where she needed to go. Jessica started to insert my cock, as her pussy stretched and my piece slowly entered the unknown realm she released some heavy breaths like air seeping out of a balloon. She started slow before accelerating the intensity, as the intensity built it was like watching someone ride a galloping horse.

Mary was now on my face, I was once again sticking my tongue in her sacred tomb. Breaching the gates of her labia and playing with her clit. My tongue rolled around it and as I touched her sweet spot over and over the juices started flowing again, she wasn't peaking yet so the juices were just a gently flowing river into my mouth and on my chin. The taste of her juices was sensational, I'd describe it as liquid gold and I could never get enough of it.

By this point the world around me had disappeared, I was wrapped up in the pure erotica of what was occurring. As Jessica continued to bounce on my cock like it was a space hopper I soon found myself on the verge of another cum payload. Then came the finishing bounce, I felt the payload quickly run up my shaft and I felt it squirt into Jessica with such velocity. Jessica just stayed lowered as if to take every last bit of my seed inside her.

As I finished cumming she raised herself off my cock and licked up and down the shaft. Also clearing up the slight pool of my cum that had built around my balls. She savoured every drop whether in her pussy or mouth.

Mary eventually let me up for air, I told them both to stand up and lay back on the sofa and spread wide. I sat between them, I told them that neither of them was allowed to finish until the other was ready.

My right hand was now between Mary's thighs and my fingers in her pussy, and like a mirror my left in Jessica's. I slowly began to pump my hands back and forth. Both girls had pussy's that were now dripping, and small damp puddles began to appear on both sides of the sofa. As I sensed them both on the verge I now upped the gear to full intensity, like an F1 car on the home straight.

Within a couple of minutes, both girls looked each other in the eyes and were squirting, it was like two water features putting on a coordinated display. I could not believe the amount each girl had produced, the fountains continued for several seconds.

It was clear both girls hadn't cum that hard in a long time, both closing their legs and squirming. Squashing my hand between my things as if it was all too much. By the end all three of us were sat in an exhausted bundle on the sofa, I was a tired rose between two very tired thorns.

The cleaning of the room took some time, I told the girls we'd clean naked so I could maintain the enjoyment. We all agreed to never speak about the day again and unfortunately, sexual escapades didn't happen with either girl after that. It was like we'd all reached the peak of what we desired and rather than continue we'd just savour the memory. I left the hotel a few months later, Mary stayed with Dopey Dave. Jessica was now loved up and seeing a guy.

I went back off travelling and hoped my new sexual enlightenment would lead to more experiences.

Published 
Written by Shhnaughty1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments