Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Colleague Crush - Return to Work

"Me and Mary are back at work together. What could go wrong?"

24
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Parts of this story are fictional and others are real. Names, places and dates have all been changed for anonymity purposes."

My following days off work passed by quickly, they were relaxing to a degree but much of my time was spent thinking about Mary. We hadn't spoken since that night but that didn't stop my imagination running wild.

I arrived at work at noon, I knew it was a quiet day with not much going on. I also knew before heading in that it was just me and Mary on the evening management shift. I decided that today was the day we'd talk about what happened and what was next.

I waited patiently for Mary to arrive for the evening shift, to be honest, my head that day was everywhere but on the job. Hours passed by and I don't really remember what I did in that time, and then the reception door opened and in walked Mary.

There she was, in her uniform, her body always looked great in the uniform. Her mounds protruded with her shirt and jacket moulded around them perfectly. Her skirt seemed higher than normal but was low enough that she maintained her modesty. Unlike usual, her hair was tied up, a long ponytail that trailed down her spine. My imagination started flowing, thinking about pulling that ponytail in some sort of sexual escapade. It was a good job I was sitting at my desk because the bulge in my trousers was anything but professional.

Mary looked at me, and gave that cute smile and a wink that suggested the memories of our night were firmly on her mind. As she walked past the desk, I noticed that her shirt was slightly loose-fitting and had an additional bulge right on her chest. This created a gap in between two buttons that when at the right angle gave a great view of a singular breast, suppressed by a lacy white bra.

She walked up the stairs to her office, her cute bum wiggling ever so slightly, and as she got to the top her skirt was short enough that you could see where the curve of her derriere started.

Not wanting to rush, I decided to give her a little space to get settled in her work. As dinner service started my focus was drawn to looking after the guests, a quiet night of ten people meant it was over quickly. With time to kill, I took the opportunity to head to Mary's office and have the conversation.

I knocked politely and went in, Mary was at her desk doing some emails. Her legs were crossed over as many ladies do, her glasses were on and she was typing away. The glasses only added to the sex appeal, she looked like a standard sexy secretary from your basic porn film.

I broke the silence straight away, "Hey you, how's it going?"

Mary's reply was short and quick like someone busy and focused, "I'm good, you?"

I took a seat on the desk opposite, ensuring that my angle allowed me to admire her breast through the gap in her shirt. I also made sure my chair was high enough to admire her model-like thighs, which were slightly wider than normal due to the position she was sitting in.

As she finished her email, she turned her chair and we began talking about the night of passion. As we talked my trousers got tighter, just the thought of our antics was enough to get me excited.

Mary started the conversation as if trying to pretend that it was a drunken mistake, "You know, what happened on Friday was a result of too much to drink."

"So you're saying it's a mistake, Mary, well what about the next morning we weren't drunk then."

My response left Mary speechless, I could sense that she was trying to play it down as if guilt was overriding what happened. Her next words took me by surprise, "I got carried away, it should never have happened, you could have been anyone at that moment as I was just super horny!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I didn't believe it for a second. I decided that this was my moment to prove her wrong.

I stood up from my chair and walked round to her side of the desk and stood next to her. I began expressing the sexual fantasies I had about her and me in the office, how her desk was too tidy and we should create some mess. I talked about the height of her chair being perfect for my cock and how she simply had to unzip my trousers. As I talked, I used my hand to play with her ponytail, wrapping it around my hand similar to how men get girls to deep-throat them.

Mary did not attempt to put distance between us, at one point rolling her eyes and putting her hands on the desk as if trying to maintain control of herself. I took my other hand and placed a finger on her lips before slowly running it down the buttons of her shirt and then onto her thigh. She was a little sensitive and she shuddered as I tickled her thigh, moving my hand closer to the gates each time.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

As I ran my finger higher and higher, Mary turned her chair and looked up at me. It was clear Mary was starting to realise how much I turned her on and just how naughty I was. She whispered to me, "We shouldn't be doing this, what if someone walks in and what about Dave?"

I didn't reply, I turned around and walked to the door and locked it with my keys. I turned back to face her with a cheeky smile on my face and explained that Dave doesn't need to know anything.

Looking at Mary I could see the cogs turning in her head, and as the cogs turned the realisation of what she wanted began to appear. She lowered her right hand into the waistline of the tights and came back out, her two fingers covered in her wet sticky juices which she sucked off elegantly.

I stepped back next to her, and without hesitation, she took her fingers and undone the zip to my trousers. She lowered my underwear and trousers together and took my cock in her hands. She began stroking it up and down with one hand whilst squeezing my balls with the other. Before I knew it she had her lips around the tip and she had begun slowly taking it more and more. As I teased earlier, I grabbed her ponytail and wrapped it around my hand before deepthroating her.

By this point, I was already overly excited, as she deepthroated a mix of saliva and pre-cum began dripping down her chin. Choking noises filled the room but there was no retraction, the way she was taking my cock was like she was ravenous. I had never been sucked off like this before and I couldn't contain myself. My balls swelled and my shaft pulsed shooting a load straight down her throat, she swallowed and gulped before finally coming out for breath.

I wasn't ready to end our extra work activities, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to her feet. My cock had gone limp after being drained but that wasn't going to stop me bending her over the desk. I lifted her skirt over her derriere and ripped her tights, moved her knickers to the side and stuck my finger between her labia and found her clit.

I started slow before building to a blasting, the moans and groans of pleasure coming from Mary were invigorating. The combination of her noises and the feeling of her juices on my fingers had my cock back at full mast. I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for my cock?"

To which she muttered, "Oh yes... stick it in me and fuck me senseless".

I stuck just the tip in before grabbing her hair again, this time I pulled her hair and began sliding my cock in and out. As myself and Mary got into a rhythm, the speed intensified, my balls slapping against her arse and Mary squirming with every stroke. She kept muttering "Oh yes, that's it, don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

I could fill my balls beginning to regenerate as our escapade went on, and as I was about to climax again I could feel Mary beginning to cum. The squirting I had experienced to the face this time was about to hit my cock, like a damn bursting its walls. I felt the pressure building and as I removed my cock she squirted over my cock, balls and on the carpet.

Mary's body was pulsating, her head had gone flat against the desk and her knees had gone limp as if collapsing with exhaustion. She was breathing heavily and frantically, as she began to come down from her buzz the pool of her white tasty juices began to pool on top and run down the side of her desk. I got down on my knees and cleaned her vagina with my tongue.

I rolled her over and bent over her, looked her in the eyes and we began to kiss. A few romantic little pecks became a passionate game between our tongues. We started to come down from the thrill of what just happened when we got a knock at the door.

In a state of panic, Mary quickly got up from the desk, pulled down her skirt to cover her tights and grabbed a cup and lay it on its side simulating a spillage. I grabbed my trousers and pulled them back into position and tightened them up. I opened the door to find Jessica the receptionist looking for Mary, I told her to wait downstairs.

As I shut the door, Mary's shock and horror led to the question, "Who was it? And how long had they been standing outside?".

We tried to regain composure, Mary checked she looked normal before leaving the office. I began to tidy up. The concerns of what Jessica had were on my mind but I was sure she hadn't heard anything...at least I hoped not.

Published 
Written by Shhnaughty1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments