Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby’s Awakening

"Sometimes your true self lies dormant until it is encouraged to stir from its slumber. Only then, when finally released from its shackles, can the emerging spirit soar!"

72
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Lights flashed and music boomed out of the speakers, impelling everyone to move. The floor was awash with pumping arms, flailing legs and bouncing bodies.

The dancing was wild. Felicity was screaming, hands waving wildly to the rave music, the beat forcing us to leap and twirl, sweat flying in all directions.

Between us was Owen – the object of our combined desire that night; a third-year History student, star rugby player and, more importantly, someone with a reputation with the girls that we were keen to explore.

Covered in a sheen of perspiration, Owen was shirtless, his lithe torso reflecting green, red and orange as the disco colours bounced off his eye-catching six-pack.

Divine! Heavenly! Words mostly failed me. But at that moment I desperately wanted him. Wanted him to take me home, rip my panties off and thrust his unrepentant cock deep inside my needy snatch.

Was that too much for a girl to ask?

You know how, in any friendship, one of you is always more popular? Whether it’s the right looks, trendier clothes and a vibrant, outgoing personality? Or perhaps it’s the more classically desirable body and always having a funny or sarcastic riposte at the ready?

Well, that was Felicity. We’d known each other less than a year but she had quickly become my college Bestie. I resigned myself to the fact that the boys always gravitated to her first. It was annoying but sometimes you just had to accept it. Or find another friend. And Felicity was enough of a friend that I didn’t want to do that. And even I had to admit she was hot; I fully understood why the lads wanted her.

Sometimes it could be very frustrating, though. Like now, when we both wanted someone.

As the song ended, I caught her eye and tilted my head to the bathrooms. She frowned, then gave a brief nod before leading me through the boisterous throng.

As we reached our destination and pushed through the door the decibels reduced enough to make conversation possible again. I didn’t waste any time.

“Can I have him?”

Her frown reappeared. “Not tonight, Abby. I need a good shag. Plus, this is the perfect opportunity to find out if the rumours are true.”

“I want him,” I pleaded.

“No.”

I pouted.

“It’s my turn!” I implored.

“No!”

“Pleeeaase…” I was conscious that I was almost begging.

She looked at me reflectively for what seemed like a whole minute. Then, relenting, she sighed. “Alright…”

My hopes soared.

“…I’ll tell you what I’ll do…”

She gave me a calculated look.

“We can toss a coin.”

I hesitated. It sounded like a fair solution, but I never won this sort of thing. Sighing in defeat, I nodded, hope already seeping from my limbs.

Felicity’s hand dipped into her purse and produced a fifty-pence piece.

“Heads or tails,” she called, spinning the coin in the air.

“Tails.”

She caught the coin and slapped it onto the counter. We both peered. My heart sank.

“Sorry,” she said after a hesitant moment.

Tears threatened to break out. I sniffed and turned away.

“Hey?” she was looking thoughtful.

“What?”

“Maybe – maybe we could, you know – share?”

I opened my eyes wide.

“With you?” I gasped. “I’d just be a third wheel.”

She smirked. “You never know – I could maybe find a use for you.”

I narrowed my eyes, suddenly suspicious. “What do you mean, exactly – a threesome?” The thought had never crossed my mind before. We were close, yes. But that sort of thing had never been a part of our friendship. Sure, we’d seen each other naked, but I’d never previously thought of Felicity in that way.

Well now, that’s not entirely true, is it? Questioned the little voice inside me.

“Not exactly. I don’t know – maybe…” she said, a scheming look in her eye. “To be honest, I want him to myself but, you know, if you’re willing to play, we might be able to have some fun together.”

Felicity looked pensive, like she was hiding something. I frowned. I was trying to imagine it. I’d only ever been with boys, and then only one on one. The thought of getting it on with the two of them…

Admit it, Abby, you’ve thought about Felicity’s naked body more than once. An image of her lithe form sensuously wrapped around Owen entered my mind.

“Come on, do you want to see what Owen’s hiding in his pants or not?”

A heat started to build in me, and I could feel a dampness in my panties – though I refused to think what the cause was.

But yes, she was right – it could indeed be fun!

“Okay.”

“Cool! Just make sure you follow my lead, alright?” And with that, Felicity grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor.

ooOoo

Amid the din, I watched Felicity shouting in Owen’s ear. He was nodding as his eyes found mine and lit up. He smiled at me enthusiastically in sudden expectation. Felicity found his hand and pulled him to the exit, her expression commanding me to follow.

Hmmm – what was all that about, I wondered. What exactly did that devious friend of mine say?

In the taxi, Owen gave me a big grin before Felicity pinned him into the corner and started kissing him. Their hands were all over each other as I watched, confused and more than a little hurt.

What was going on? What had Felicity said to him? Because, at that moment, I was indeed a third wheel, and I felt a moment of humiliation and intense jealousy rear up in me. Tears once again threatened to appear at the corners of my eyes.

Felicity wouldn’t do that to you, I reassured myself. She’s your Bestie, don’t forget, and she will look after you!

Owen had his hand up Felicity’s dress now, and from her reaction, I was sure he was inside her panties fingering her pussy.

And why exactly does that thought excite you? probed my infuriating little voice.

Part of me just wanted to get out of the taxi now and leave them to it. But the thought of them alone together made me hesitate.

Admit it, you’re getting excited watching them. My hand strayed beneath my own short skirt and into my knickers. My middle finger instinctively sought my nub, and I gasped as I found it.

Lordy, what was happening to me? I’d never been this wet!

But then, the taxi stopped, and I realised we were already back at our digs. Felicity and I shared a big old Edwardian house with three other students, all of whom were away rock climbing together this weekend; we had the place to ourselves. Moments later we were inside and the two of them were immediately at each other again like rutting elephants.

Automatically we made our way to Felicity’s room; an old, converted drawing room on the ground floor, it was the biggest bedroom in the house (The five of us had all drawn straws when we first arrived – just one more proof of nature’s imbalance as, once again, I had lost out and had the dubious pleasure of the smallest room up in the attic).

“Abby, why don’t you get some beers,” Felicity panted as Owen pushed her dress down, freeing her tits.

The sight caused me to suck in my breath. God, those are beautiful, I thought. For a moment, I imagined kissing them, and I could feel myself starting to blush. I quickly turned away and, relegated to waitress, I grabbed the drinks from her fridge. When I turned back, Felicity was on her knees, unzipping Owen’s fly and…

Fuck me, so the rumours were true – that was huge! You slutty bitch! I thought, resentfully.

Felicity looked at me with a brazen leer as she wrapped her lips salaciously around his thick, uncut cock. I pouted in return. I could see the laughter in her eyes as she bobbed up and down on him.

Mischievously, she then beckoned me over. Feeling very much like the poor relation, I took her place gratefully as she stood up to kiss his mouth.

They were swapping spit noisily as I eagerly sank down on his lubricated shaft, but I sensed that his priority was still very much Felicity. Only inches away, his hand was back under her dress and visibly in her panties.

My head was between them, as close to her snatch as it was to his cock. I’d never been this close to my friend's pussy before, and I thought I could smell her. Felicity’s legs were smooth and graceful, and I was abruptly in danger of being overwhelmed by her vibrant sensuality.

Why had I not realised how appealing she was before? How sexy and alluring...

Suddenly, I wanted to kiss her pale, creamy thighs and…

As if reading my mind, Felicity’s hand found Owen’s, removed it from her knickers and pushed it in my direction. My eyes were fixed on his fingers; coated in her sticky essence, they ensnared my mind. Like a spider’s web, I could see strands of her viscous secretions binding his fingers together.

Without thinking, I slipped Owen’s cock out of my mouth and greedily sucked his fingers, tasting my best friend's cum for the first time. I closed my eyes and moaned in decadent pleasure at her delectable flavour.

Now Felicity’s scheming hand found the back of my head and guided me gently towards her crotch.

Did she mean me to do what I thought she did? I thought in shock.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

Hours before the thought would have been inconceivable. But now – now, the heady aroma of my friend’s alluring cunt; the mouth-watering appeal of her sticky juices and her assumption – her assumption – that I would do exactly what she wanted me to do, were beguiling me. Beguiling me into things I never knew I wanted.

Ah, but was that really true? Tormented my little voice.

I’d never been intimate with another girl before. But now I was fascinated; aroused to distraction. Without really thinking, I moved my head forward and kissed the delicate material of Felicity’s exposed panties right on the fascinating moist patch that covered her barely concealed quim. I heard her gasp, then felt her fingers in my hair, encouraging me, pulling me in closer.

I could smell her through the wet material. My senses were on high alert and my heart rate increased as I savoured the fragrant scent and zesty taste of my best friend.

I thought I heard Felicity giggle, and then her hand moved from the back of my head and began stroking Owen’s cock.

I didn’t want to wait any longer. Impatiently, I tugged Felicity’s panties down to her thighs, exposing her delinquent snatch. Exquisite and hairless, I stared in awe at the beautiful sight that met my eyes. Her pussy lips were wet and sticky, and her clit was shyly peeping from its hood. Almost instinctively I fastened my lips to hers, the touch of the skin from her hidden treasure an instant aphrodisiac that made me moan in wanton pleasure. I heard an answering gasp from her as my tongue inveigled its way inside her.

I was kissing my best friend’s pussy, and yes, she too was turned on by this!

Oh, God, she tasted Divine – and I realised I wanted so much more of her!

Then, laughing, she pushed me away, rejecting me.

“You’ll have to wait for that, Abby,” she teased.

For a moment, shame washed over me. Almost in tears, I sat back on my haunches. As a wave of humiliation threatened to overwhelm me, I glanced up and met Felicity’s eyes. She smiled and winked at me.

I gasped. She was letting me know that she was in charge. She was taking advantage of my more submissive nature, and I knew it.

I knew it and all of a sudden, I didn’t care. I didn’t understand why – I just wanted her. Wanted her like nothing I’d ever had before. Owen didn’t matter to me now – only Felicity. And I would do anything she asked of me.

But did she want me?

Removing her panties, Felicity lay down on her double bed and invited Owen on top of her.

“I want your big cock in me, Owen. I want you to fuck me!” she urged.

Another twinge of jealousy rippled through me, leaving me shocked by the feeling.

Owen ripped his jeans and pants off and started to climb between Felicity’s legs, but then she stopped him.

“No – let Abby do it.”

Her eyes were fixed on mine, daring me. Owen, too, was watching me, curious as to what I would do.

My God! What was she doing to me? What game was she playing? Was she deliberately trying to shame me?

That look was back in her eye. Haughty, superior and commanding. Felicity wasn’t giving me an option. I gasped as she parted her legs, exposing her full sexuality to my eyes.

“Put Owen’s cock in me, Abby,” she instructed quietly.

I was struck dumb. But then I remembered what she’d said. “Follow my lead.”

Almost robotically, I leaned forward, carefully taking hold of Owen’s thick, meaty tool and positioning him at her entrance. She flashed a victorious expression at me. His cock twitched as my fingers touched him; the by-play between us unmistakably turning him on.

As it does to you, said my little voice. And with a start, I realised it was true. My own panties were soaked, and my heart was thumping. I couldn’t deny the flutter that moved around inside my chest and stomach.

Trembling, I stroked his hardness between her lips, lubricating the head. She moaned as his glans brushed her clit. Then, as I positioned him at her entrance, he slowly pushed, his cock parting her lips as his length gradually disappeared inside her. Watching with my mouth agape, I felt my panties flooding with arousal at the carnality of the magical sight.

“Oh God,” Felicity moaned. She cupped her small, pert breasts and offered them to me.

“Kiss them, Abby.”

This time it was less of a command and more of a plea. I remembered the itinerant thought I’d had only a few minutes before. I moved up and looked with wonder at the small, delightful pink tips of her nipples. I took one in my mouth and suckled gently, my heart beating hard at the intimate contact as thought became reality. Felicity gasped in response, though I was unsure whether it was my lips or Owen’s enormous appendage causing her reaction.

Her eyes started to lose focus as Owen started moving determinedly in and out of her pussy.

Unable to resist the allure of her face any longer, I slid up and kissed her soft lips. She answered my shy touch with an excited moan, assertively sucking my tongue with an unexpected passion. Then, as Owen increased his thrusts, her back arched and she started whimpering and panting hot breath into my open mouth.

I leaned back on my haunches once more and watched Owen pound Felicity hard, giving my best friend the fucking of her life, turning me on like I’d never been turned on before.  Then he stopped deep inside her and groaned. Felicity’s legs locked around him, trapping him in her.

“Yes – come in me! Fill me up!” she instructed excitedly as his balls tensed. I watched his cock throbbing as he erupted, shooting his cum and creaming the walls of Felicity’s insatiable pussy.

She released her legs from him as he finally finished pulsing inside her and her glazed eyes found mine. “Lick me, Abby – lick my pussy and make me cum,” she whispered. “Show me how much you want me.”

My eyes widened in shock at her words, and denial started to well up before I choked it off.

But she’s right, isn’t she? Goaded my little voice. You desperately want her, don’t you? You’ve had one tiny taste of her sweet cunt and now you’ll do whatever she demands of you.  

Owen had pulled out and was watching us. His fresh cum was running out of Felicity’s drenched pussy and dripping messily down her crack.

Yes, I acknowledged, finally allowing the epiphany to surface completely, finally admitting what I’d subconsciously known all along. That I had never wanted anyone so completely as I wanted Felicity; wanted her to accept my love for her without shame or judgment. That I would worship the ground she walked on without question.

Almost on autopilot, I knelt between her legs and tentatively applied my mouth to her sticky quim. Felicity moaned at the touch of my lips and her sounds of pleasure encouraged me. I grew more confident as I licked and kissed and sucked at her flesh, immersing myself in her wanton sensuality, and the pull she had on me.

Owen’s cum, mixing with her own delicious fluids, had run down between her buttocks. I was suddenly insatiable with desire and slipped my tongue between her pert cheeks, hoovering the viscous liquid up, and then I could feel the ridges of her anus. Moaning with unexpected excitement, I started to lick all around it, probing, kissing and sucking noisily.

I felt her hands in my hair, stroking and encouraging me. Her touch reassured me. “I’m licking my best friend’s asshole!” I thought, as my fingers sought my own slippery snatch. Felicity’s moans and sobs were becoming more insistent as I worked on her, and she came with a series of shuddering cries as she pulled me deep inside her.

ooOoo

We lay panting on the bed; my face was plastered with a melange of sticky cum. Felicity looked down at me and laughed. “Wow,” she breathed. “You really know how to please a girl, Abby.” She leaned down to kiss me on the lips. “I think I’ll keep you. 

Owen suddenly looked uncomfortable. “Er, I have to go,” he said. He looked down at the two of us. “Incredible!” he whispered. “I’ll let the two of you, er, finish off.” Smiling contentedly to himself, he left us snuggled together on Felicity’s bed.  

“What did you tell him,” I asked curiously.

“I told him you had the hots for me and wanted to watch us fuck,” she smirked. “And that you might ‘help’ us if he let you. I also told him not to say a word or it might frighten you off. He seemed pretty keen.”

“But that’s not true!”

“Isn’t it?”

Felicity's knowing look held my shocked gaze until I blushed and looked down. She gave a short laugh and gently stroked my cheek.

“What you did to me was beautiful.”

I was silent, a sense of shame once more washing over me.

“Hey?” Felicity’s finger lifted my chin up until I met her gaze. She was smiling but at the same time, her expression held a look of concern. “Didn’t you enjoy it?”

I looked down, unable to hold her gaze. Tears pricked at my eyes as I nodded. “Yes,” I whispered.

“Well then. That’s alright, isn’t it?” Felicity said brightly. “The key question is – what are we going to do next?”

I looked up again, not daring to believe.

“Because, you see,” she continued. “I very much enjoyed what we did together. And if we’re going to be lovers, I think we should do it again.”

Unable to hold myself back, I flung myself at her and kissed her.

“We’ll be girlfriends?” I asked, my eyes shining with tears of happiness.

“Yes,” she whispered in my ear. “Now, naughty little slut, I think you should get your talented little mouth back where it belongs – between my legs. We should have gotten your shackles off months ago…”

Smiling, I moved to obey.

ooOoo

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments