Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anything You Say

"Meet the roommates..."

89
14 Comments 14
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The hands on my waist slid down over my belly toward my now dripping pussy and began to tweak my lady bean. My hand reached for the bulge that was grinding into my mound. It was a unique feeling having a big bulge on both sides that I was causing. I felt so sexy.

Soon pants and underwear were being torn off and one of them sat on the couch with his legs spread with his cock at attention. 

"Why don't you suck him?" 

I think it was Tom, but at that moment I didn't care. I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock whole. I felt the other cock in the room begin to slide up and down my opening to paradise. God, it felt wonderful as it circled my hard, little bean. I instinctively pushed my hips back and his head implanted in my slice of heaven. He agonizingly slowly pushed deeper and deeper. 

Shoot, this was the best thing I ever felt - a hot throbbing cock in my mouth and an exact duplicate in my lady parts. Suddenly, the one on the sofa pushed my head deeper onto his pulsating manhood and flooded me with his seed while the one pounding my pussy shouted, "Aggggh!!" and fired a creamy load there as well. 

I thought we were done, but they traded places and I licked the cum off the cock that had just been in my juicer and felt a tongue lapping at my lady parts. I immediately knew that it wasn't Tom. 

Soon they were hard at it again, and we proceeded to round two. Before we left, Tom made sure I got the treatment I craved. If possible, it was even more spectacular than normal. His tongue is pure magic. 

Tom and I made this a weekly event at Tim's. It was wonderful to have twin cocks until at one visit Tim's roommates happened to be sitting on the couch when we arrived. Tim introduced them, Richard and Harry. We exchanged some pleasantries and they left, after which, I sucked and fucked both Tim and Tom. Before we left, Tom performed his tongue magic on my kitty. I had my most explosive orgasm of the session for him. 

The next week, Richard and Harry were again there when we arrived. This time, Tom said, "Why don't you guys hang out with us?" 

Richard replied, "That sounds like a great idea." 

"I've got classes," Harry announced. 

"Harry, if you stay, I think you will find it very enjoyable." Tom replied with that smirk as he walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Remember, you promised." 

They arranged the couch and two easy chairs in a semi-circle. I was in the middle when Tom wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and unzipped my dress, unclasped my bra and pulled my thong down. 

Once again, I was left wearing only my black garter belt, stockings, and stilettos standing in front of these four men. 

"Jesus Christ! She is fucking fine," Harry exclaimed. I blushed. 

"What do you think, Dick?" Tom asked.

 "I've never seen a sexier woman in my life." 

Tom turned on the music. I knew that he wanted me to dance for them. I began. It was a strange feeling, but I began to enjoy showing them my body and making them want me. I gyrated my hips and spread my legs and my ass cheeks. They were getting very excited. 

JuliaWinslet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWinslet

Tim and Tom both stood up and took their clothes off and sat back down in the easy chairs. Dick's and Harry's eyes nearly popped out of their heads. 

As he jiggled his hard cock like bait, Tim said, "I've got something for you." 

I swayed my ass over to him and dropped to my knees, draped my arms over his legs and began sucking his cock. That's all it took. Dick and Harry tore off their clothes. 

As my head bobbed up and down on Tim's cock, I heard Tom in the background say, "Go ahead, guys, she wants it." 

Suddenly, there was a flurry of hands all over me like confetti at a ticker tape parade. Someone crawled between my legs and I felt a lick over my slit. It was Tom. Oh my god, his tongue is so wonderful. This was the first time he'd ever licked me before fucking me. It immediately pegged out my arousal as my pussy gushed a flood of juice, and I moaned over Tim's cock. Tom's tongue was replaced with a cock. I don't know whose it was, but it felt good as it pounded my pussy. That was just the beginning, as I literally fucked and sucked Tom, Dick and Harry plus Tim.

I got dressed and just before leaving. Tom requested, "Guys, will you do me a favor?" 

In unison, they replied, "Fucking yes, whatever you want." 

He looked at me, smiled, saying, "I want you to lie on the floor." I did. 

"Guys, I'm sure you can get it up one more time. I want you to cum on her face and hair before we leave." 

They rose to the occasion. When they were finished, I had globs of cum in my eyes and my hair was glued together like a dog with the mange. Tom wouldn't let me clean it off before we left.

On the way home, we stopped at a convenience store. He made me go in and stand by the check-out counter as several guys in line looked me over staring at me in my black dress, tits overflowing it with dried cum on my face and in my hair. They knew what it was.

Tom saw them gawking, smiled and said, "Yes, it's cum. She likes it."

I felt about three inches. He bought a Coke and we left. Once we were at my house, he stripped me and ate my pussy like he promised. I came like a storm in the rainforest, in torrents. When Tom was finished, he lightly patted my pussy and said with a smile, we need to give this a rest.

When I went to Tim's place, that was our new routine. Tim, Tom, Dick and Harry would all use me to pleasure their cocks in any orifice they desired. Sometimes, I'd have one in my pussy, one in my mouth and the other pumping my butt while the other rested and rejuvenated literally waiting for their opening.

I was afraid I was becoming a slut, but Tom's tongue always made me remember why I was doing all those things.

One day after we returned home, Tom volunteered to get the mail. When he returned from the mailbox, I could tell he was excited. Here it is! It was addressed to me and in a special-looking envelope. I enthusiastically opened it. It was an invitation for me! Tom had been talking about it all month and I was invited.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments