Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invitation

"The party was great fun, then the sorority challenge took things to stratospheric heights...."

86
17 Comments 17
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I was afraid I was becoming a slut, but Tom's tongue always made me remember why I was doing all those things.

After we returned home, Tom volunteered to get the mail. Returning from the mailbox, I could tell he was excited. Here it is!

It was addressed to me and in a special looking envelope. I enthusiastically ripped into it. It was an invitation just for me! Tom had been talking about it for months and I was invited.

Tom smiled and said, "Well, do you wanna go?"

"You've been talking about this pledge rush party for a couple of months now. Of course, I do. I wouldn’t miss it for the world."

It was, literally, the only thing Tom could talk about lately. He oversaw his fraternity's entertainment and had mentioned a DJ, dancing, some other girls, and a great time for everyone.

It was one of their biggest parties of the year. Fortunately for me, my husband was going to be out of town for the week including most of the weekend. Since I had only got a small glimpse of college-life before Bill and I were married, I was excited to be included and maybe capture a bit of what I had missed by my early college exit. My expectations were off the chart.

The Friday finally arrived and Tom had me wear my LBD outfit. This was the first time I didn't feel self-conscious about being so sluttyly dressed. 

Being the entertainment director, we arrived very early and proceeded through a security gate flanked by an eight-foot-tall brick wall that encompassed the entire site. Tom had to present a pass before they would let us in. We drove up a winding driveway lined with huge oak trees. They reminded me of the "Oak Alley Plantation." After what seemed like a long drive, we arrived at a large plantation style house. 

Tom opened the door, and we entered the large foyer flanked by a formal living room to our right and a dining room to our left with a doorway at the far end. There was a double spiral staircase that wound its way up to the second floor and bedrooms. We continued exploring the main floor and ended up in the ballroom. It was large and had a two-level stage with a bank of windows along one side of the room that looked into a plush garden with a fountain and a couple gazebos. It was very private.

"Wow, this place is really nice. How much did it cost?"

Tom replied, "Quite a bit, but our alums help pay for it."

"Is there going to be hazing of the plebs?"

"No, we don't do that. In fact, they will all leave with smiles on their faces."

That was reassuring considering all the news stories lately about fraternity hazing incidents.

About 5 PM, the DJ arrived and began setting up his gear. He spun a few tunes, and I was feeling the beat. I could tell this was going to be a fun party. Some of the guys started to arrive around 6 PM. Tom introduced me. They were all very nice although some of them had lecherous looks in their eyes. For a while, I began to wonder if I was going to be the only girl at this party.

"Tom, when are the other girls going to arrive?"

"They should be here in about thirty minutes."

Precisely thirty minutes later, two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen walked in. Tom picked up two flower bouquets, one made with red roses and the other with white roses. Tom took me over and presented the flowers to the girls. The blonde, who looked familiar for some reason, handed Tom an envelope.

"Laura, Chandler, this is Katie."

I recognized her when Tom said her name. Laura was the girl Bill and I had interviewed for our room rental. Dressed up, she was even more statuesque with striking electric, blue eyes and lanky legs. She wore her hair in a long French braid that was draped over her shoulder and languished on her right boob. I had never thought about being with a woman, but her looks would make any woman think twice about it. Maybe that was one of the reasons I didn't want her to be our renter.

Chandler was a little shorter, but stacked. Her long brunette hair draped over her shoulders and hung on her ample boobs. They were the first thing that caught your attention. She had a baby face with an effervescent smile to boot and looked as if she was barely eighteen.  

Like me, they both were dressed to the nines wearing LBDs. Laura's was a halter type with a bare mid-drift and a tight, short skirt while Chandler's skirt was about the same length but with a plunging neckline to show off her cleavage.

Tom left me with the girls and we began to engage in some girl talk.

"Laura, Chandler, how did you come to be here tonight?"

"Katie, don't I know you from somewhere? You look so familiar."

"You applied to rent our room."

"Oh, yes, that's it. What a nice surprise to see you here. Sorry I didn't get it.... Well, we're both pledging Alpha Chi Omega, and this is our pledge challenge," Laura replied.

"Really? So what is the challenge?" 

"We don't know. The envelope I gave to Tom has our challenge from our Alpha Chi sisters."

"You don't have any idea what it is?" 

"Well, Katie, based on some chats with the other pledges, I think it might have a sexual component," Chandler replied.

"Doesn't that make you a little scared?" I queried.

Laura responded, "Yes and no, but it's definitely exciting, too. Chandler and I do everything together."

Laura hugged Chandler, and I immediately thought that they were very close girlfriends.

It was almost seven, the official start time. I looked around the ballroom and there were about thirty guys plus the DJ. Laura, Chandler, and I were the only girls at this party so far.

"Tom, are there any more girls coming to this shindig?"

"No, I think this is it."

Tom walked to the center of the stage and whistled loudly to get everyone's attention. The DJ gave him a mic.

Tom began, "Welcome everyone to the Delta Sigma Phi rush party. It will be a fun night for everyone. We have our DJ, Sir Spins-a-lot. There's plenty to eat and drink, plus we have our lovely ladies, Laura and Chandler from Alpha Chi Omega pledge class and Katie. Our fraternity president has made her an honorary member of Delta Sig for the evening." Tom looked at me and smiled. "Let the fun begin."

With that, the DJ cranked up the volume, and the place began to shake.

Tom came over and said, "Why don't you ladies get a drink then we can dance."

I got a glass of punch, but it tasted as if it was mostly alcohol. I sipped on it for a few minutes. Laura gulped down a glass of the stuff. Chandler got a glass of water.

It was nearing 10 PM and after dancing with nearly all the guys at least once, Tom approached our little gaggle with Chandler's and Laura's envelope in hand. I watched as his pocket knife slipped under the fold and sliced it open. He studied the page intently as a smirk appeared on his face the further he read.

"Well, Chandler and Laura, the first challenge on your list is to take the stage and dance for us."

"That doesn't sound too bad," Laura replied.

Tom let her read the first challenge. Her face turned an ashen shade of gray. Chandler grabbed Tom's hand and read the first challenge, too. She just smiled and turned to Laura saying, "Let's do this. It'll be fun. Maybe Katie will join us.

SiraVang
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiraVang

"Whatcha say, Katie?"

I didn't know what the challenge was, but Tom whispered in my ear, "Katie, I want you to show these girls how it's done." I had gotten pretty good dancing the kizomba. He gave me a little shove, and I stumbled on to the stage with Chandler and Laura. The DJ put on a tune with a good beat.

Chandler came up behind me and grabbed my hips and started humping my ass. I began swaying my hips. The guys all screamed with excitement. I thought, "What the fuck, just go with it," and began to gyrate in sync with Chandler. Her hands move from my hips to my tits. The guys all let out another loud hoot.

Laura faced me and began humping my leg with her pussy. My brain was racing, "What the fuck is the challenge?" 

Just then, Laura clasped my face and stuck her tongue halfway down my throat as Chandler pulled my dress up to my waist. I wasn't wearing any panties.

Before leaving the house, Tom had requested that I go commando tonight. The guys cheered like their team had scored a touchdown.

Chandler pulled her dress down, revealing her beautiful boobs. The guys were going wild but with a delighted, shocked look on their excited faces. Laura hiked her skirt up to her waist while she continued to hump my legs. She was leaving a damp streak on my quad. She was fucking wet already.

Chandler unzipped my dress as it fell to the floor. She quickly got out of hers. She was totally nude. She stared at Laura and said, "Come on, girl, get with it."

Laura peeled off her dress and was now also naked. I was the only girl with any clothes on - bra, garter belt, and stockings. That was partially remedied when Chandler undid my bra. Laura grabbed the center and pulled it off. The guys screamed their approval. My nipples were hard instantaneously as I felt the air on my 38Ds. Laura began to rub her nipples on mine as Chandler slipped her hand between my legs. Fuck, I was getting so hot.

A few seconds later, Laura began sucking and licking my tits as Chandler pushed her fingers in my snatch. We quit dancing, and all I could do was feel what these girls were doing to me. Laura knelt in front of me and began lapping at my now gushing slit while Chandler gave me one of the wettest kisses I'd ever experienced. I'm not sure what she did with her tongue, but it was magic and caused it to flow even more.

They laid me on the floor. Chandler straddled my head while Laura continued to lick my pussy. I was staring at Chandler's wet puss as it lowered to my mouth. I had to lick it. Fuck, she tasted so good.

The guys were all screaming words of encouragement.

I heard Tom’s voice over the speakers say, "I want our pledges to make three lines with their "Bigs" (big brothers) behind them. The Delta Sigs have a reputation to uphold, so let's all do our best for these ladies."

Laura stopped licking, and Chandler got off my face. They sat on the edge of the stage in front of one of the lines. I was in the center. I was so turned on by all of this that I was shaking.

Tom came over and asked, "Are you alright, Katie?"

"I'm feeling fucking great."

Tom had a clipboard in his hand. He handed it to me while holding out a pen, saying, "Katie, sign this for me."

I did, and so did Laura and Chandler. Only later did I find out what we'd signed - consensual sex agreements.

I watched the first guy in each line approach us. Chandler's guy dropped his pants and began fucking her. She clawed at his back as everyone cheered. Laura's guy was shy, and she had to unbuckle his pants, but soon he was fucking her, too.

My guy had to be only eighteen. He just stood there, looking at my wet slit. I don't think he'd ever seen a pussy before. His "Big' was behind him and pulled the guy's pants and underwear down. The poor guy's cock was limp.

His "Big" shouted in his ear, "Don't just stand there. Fuck her, boy. Be a man. Fuck her!"

I reached for his cock and began to play with it. It was getting semi-hard. The rest of the line were screaming for him to fuck me. I felt bad for him, so I knelt and began sucking him. That did it. He popped right up.

I said, "Come on, let me help you." I pulled his cock and placed it on my slit and pulled him in me. He came in about three strokes. Laura and Chandler were already on their third guy by the time my first one was done.

The first time through, they waited their turns.

Tom made an announcement, "Alright, everyone's had a turn. Now, it's free-for-all. Any girl, any hole."

Soon I had what seemed like ten pairs of hands on me. One guy rolled me over and shoved his cock in my ass then they rolled me back and another buried his cock in my pussy. I tried to scream but a cock filled my mouth. Someone took my hands and wrapped it around their cocks. I jacked them off. In about twenty minutes, I was swimming in cum.

Chandler and Laura were sucking and fucking their lines, too. There were so many guys that there was always another hard cock to take the one that'd just came, place. This went on and on until about 1 AM.

"It's been a wonderful evening and I think we should give these girls a round of applause." Tom announced. The guys all clapped. "Ladies, if you would just lay down, we have one final gift for you."

I was so tired that I couldn't get up and laying down sounded pretty good. Chandler and Laura did the same.

"Now, if all our pledges would gather around the girl you like the most," Tom gleefully chirped.

Chandler and I had four each and Laura had five. "Your last event of the night is to cum on your favorite, one more time."

They all began flagging their poles. My first one just had a few drops left, but soon it wasn't just the pledges, all the guys began beating their meat over us and we were coated in cum from head to toe, but mostly our faces and tits.

I scooped the cum from my eyes and looked at Chandler. She had gone into the fetal position and was whimpering.

I asked, "Are you alright?"

"Rub my clit slowly for me, please."

Laura held Chandler in her arms while I slowly rubbed her clit.

"She gets like this when she's had a lot of cocks. Rubbing her clit slowly helps bring her down so she doesn't crash," Laura explained.

Chandler shivered in Laura's arms and looked up at me saying, "Thanks. You're the best."

We all got dressed. Tom took me upstairs and did his tongue magic on my pussy. My thoughts wandered as Tom pleasured my clit. As I orgasmed one last time, my last thought before falling asleep was, So this is what I missed. I should've finished college.

My husband returned home the following evening. Sunday, we went to brunch at a local hotspot. 

Several Delta Sigs stopped and said, "Hello, Katie! How are you doing?"

"Fine, thank you," I politely replied.

Bill asked, "How do you know all these college boys?"

"You're gone so much that I started doing volunteer work for Tom's fraternity. I'm kinda like their big sister."

My trusting, clueless husband replied, "Great, I'm glad you're making new friends here."

If he only knew…

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments