Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshmen Experience- Part 5- Three It Is

"Tale of a college freshman exploring his sexual freedom and learning along the way."

37
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real-life experiences. Names have been changed for safety purposes."

I woke on Saturday morning to Stephanie sucking my cock with passion and vigor. She bobbed up and down on my rod under the sheets as I let out a series of groans letting her know I was fully awake.

She started cupping and squeezing my balls as she sucked me. Her touch was firm, yet gentle as my body began to tingle from her touch. The sound of slurping filled the room as she took as much cock as she could down her throat. She moved her hands to my shaft and began to stroke me while she sucked.

My balls began to tighten as my load was building up. She could read the signs as my legs began to shake the closer I got to exploding.

"Give it to me baby, feed me," she called out from under the sheets.

Within seconds of her invitation, I blew my load down her throat. She used her hands to pull upward on my shaft as I blasted, helping to milk out every drop from me. Like a good girl, she drank down every last drop before coming out from the sheets for air.

"Well good morning to you!" I exclaimed

"Haha, hope you liked my wake-up skills," she said with a giggle as she wiped some leftover cum from her lips.

I gave her a big smile and a nod before I slid under the covers. I quickly got between her legs and buried my face in her moist pussy. I pulled her lips apart and locked onto her swollen clit. Lightly, I sucked on her love button as I allowed my tongue to flick her. Her body bucked and shook as her hand found the back of my head. She shoved me deeper into her cunt, forcing more pressure on the engorged clit. My mouth moved quickly as I could already feel her building to an orgasm. My tongue was like a little motorboat on her button as my cheeks created a vacuum of suction.

"Fuck you, baby, oh my god, oh my god," she began to screech as she started to cum.

I felt a small burst of juice on my chin and neck as she popped for me. I kept sucking that perfect clit as she writhed in ecstasy. I licked up and down her lips, taking in my breakfast, before plunging my tongue deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around my head to hold me in place, forcing me to continue eating her snatch. I popped my tongue inside her, hard and fast, making her body begin to shake again. I could feel her second orgasm building.

"It's happening again, oh fuck baby, don't stop!" she squealed.

Her snatch squeezed around my tongue and unleashed another series of gushes. I drank in that sweet juice as she continued to cum for me. As she released her legs from around my head, I pulled my tongue from inside her and began to suck on her swollen lips, splashing her juices all over her thighs and crotch.

"I think you may have just had a better wake up to the morning," I said with a laugh.

All she could do was move in and lay a kiss on me. I truly think she had no words for what just happened. As we embraced in post-orgasm bliss, we snuggled and fell asleep shortly after.

I awoke again around ten, this time to an empty bed. I looked around the dorm room and Steph was nowhere to be found. I groggily got up from the bed and ventured into the suite’s common area, which was filled with steam. I popped my head into the bathroom doorway, it looked like Steph was getting in a hot shower. I made my way to the middle stall, peeking in at her sultry wet body.

"Hop on in here and clean up you dirty boy," she said as we locked eyes.

I stepped in and let the hot water pour over my head and roll down my body. It felt good to grab a shower after being so damn dirty over the past twelve hours. Steph got her loofa all soapy and started to wash me from head to toe. I could definitely get used to a woman catering and pampering me this much. As she finished her scrub, I rinsed off as she exited the shower to dry off. I quickly finished rinsing off and hopped out of the shower. Steph was gone once again, I assumed she was back in her room.

As I walked into the common area, I turned to enter Stephanie’s room, only to find her on the bed, spread wide open, rubbing her pussy for me.

"Time to come fill me up baby," she said in a sultry tone.

Fuck, this girl had a sex drive and I loved it. I grabbed onto my cock and stroked myself as I watched her rub her clit. Within a minute I was rock-hard for her.

I walked over and positioned myself in between her legs, I swiftly plunged my cock into her welcoming snatch.

"Oh fuck," she yelped as her pussy swallowed all nine inches in one thrust.

I immediately plowed her deep and hard, my balls slapping against her lips and asshole. I put my right hand behind her neck and pulled her head toward me. My hips pumped like a train barreling down the tracks, full steam into her cunt.

"Yes, just like that baby. Beat this pussy, beat it up!" she screamed in pure pleasure.

I gripped her hips and pulled her in against me, giving me max penetration as her cunt squeezed my large cock.

"I want you to ride me, baby," I growled as slowed my pace a bit.

"Yes baby, great idea," she replied.

I pulled my cock out and walked over to the futon couch. She came over, stepped up onto the couch, and squatted over my shaft. She lowered herself down onto me and took all of me until my balls pressed against her pink lips. She went slowly, sensually up and down allowing us to feel every inch of each other. Her hands were placed on my shoulders and my hands were on her hips as she was riding me on her tippy toes. We began a passionate, slow make-out. Our tongues tangled and explored as she rode my cock in the most sensual way possible. I moved my hands down and cupped her ass cheeks, helping me now control her pace. I moved her up and down with a little more vigor. My bulbous cock continued to fill her up, stretching her to the max.

"You watch to watch it from the back?" She asked with a giggle.

"Is that even a legit question," I replied with a laugh of my own.

She got off my cock, stepped down from the couch, and spun around so that tight ass was right in my face. I opened my legs wide so she could back in between them. She held her legs closed tight as she lowered onto my dick and absorbed me in. I placed my hands on her hips and helped her bounce. My cock stretched her lips to the point I thought she was going to tear open. It looked like one of those pornos where you see a huge-cocked black guy fucking a tiny-ass white girl. The way their pussy stretches and flexes around the black cock is exactly what hers was doing right now.

As she bounced, I put my right hand against her asshole and slid my thumb into her puckered brown eye.

"Fuck daddy, yes, pleasure my little asshole as you fuck me," she moaned.

Pretty soon my entire thumb was up her shitter as my dick continued to maul her cunt. She wanted to switch up our positions again though. She was still going to ride reverse cowgirl, but she wanted to squat on her toes again. She stepped back onto the couch and sat down on me, her back pressed against my chest. I liked this as I was able to reach around and cup her tits, massaging them firmly as she pleasured my cock. Squeezing her nipples, causing her to let out little screams of pleasure and pain. I then took my right hand and slid it down her stomach, past her waist, and onto her clit where I began rubbing her.

"Shit! Fuck yes baby! Right there, right there!" she squealed in pleasure.

My hand rubbing her clit sent her over the top as she came hard and furious on my cock. Steph started to projectile squirt as I still thrust up inside her. She released blast after blast of her love potion, covering the lime green shag throw carpet in the middle of the room.

As we were both in sexual bliss, moaning and groaning and not paying attention to anything else, we had an unexpected visitor. Jeni had come home a day early and was standing in the doorway, slightly in view of us from the couch. I was the first to notice her as Steph was still cumming.

"Shit, Jeni!" I stuttered out in panic as I locked eyes with her in the doorway.

I'm not sure why I panicked. I think it was just out of surprise of not expecting her. Steph then took notice of her after I spoke.

"Fuck, shit!" she shouted out as she covered her tits, but continued to sit on my cock with her legs wide open.

"Guys, relax," Jeni then said. "I saw you two fucking for the last couple of minutes, it's so fucking hot!"

We were all kind of frozen for a minute not knowing where to go with this. I know I surely wanted to keep fucking so I could blow my load. Plus, the fact Jeni had been watching turned me on to a whole new degree.

Jeni then stepped into the room further and sat down on the floor, mere inches away from where Steph has just blasted her juices.

"Well, are you two going to keep going?" she asked as she got into a comfortable position grabbing a small pillow and placing it behind her back against the TV stand.

I moved my mouth up to Steph’s ear, "What do you think baby? I'd love to let her watch us."

She turned her head slightly to the right to give me some side eye, "Fuck me then daddy."

She removed her hand from her chest, exposing her breasts to Jeni. I grabbed firmly onto her waist and began thrusting into her juicy box as I moved her body up and down. The room filled with the sound of my balls slapping against her wet lips as her tiny body took all nine inches of me.

"Mhmm, keep fucking me baby, just like that, show Jeni how good you fuck this pussy," she moaned.

I then peeked around her body to see Jeni still leaning on the pillow, but her legs were now spread and she was rubbing herself through her black booty shorts.

"Look at Jeni baby, she's rubbing herself as she watches us fuck, " I growled at my discovery. "You want her to take off those shorts and show us her beautiful pussy?"

"Yes, yes, take those shorts off!" Steph screamed out as I thrust deeper to get my answer.

Jeni now hearing this did exactly what we wanted. She lifted her body slightly, pulling down and fully removing her booty shorts. She opened her legs again, showing off her hairy cunt, glistening with her juices. She leaned a little further back and spread even wider to show off her large lips. She slid two fingers into her creamy snatch and began to fuck herself. I watched as she popped those fingers in and out. Her fingers got covered with thick white cream and she went deeper and faster.

"Get off and lay on the floor baby, spread wide for me," I commanded Stephanie.

Steph got off my cock and laid down on the soaking wet carpet, inches from Jeni's feet. I got on top of her, grabbing under her knees and bending those flexible legs outward and backward toward her head. I thrust my throbbing shaft deep into her wet quim and began pounding.

"Fuck yes!" she screeched as I abused her pussy with my thunderous hammer.

As I slammed her cunt, I was transfixed on watching Jeni rubbing her hairy snatch, fingering that tight box as she watched.

"Get naked Jeni," I commanded as I needed to see that full body bare.

With a big smile on her face, she pulled off her top to expose her small, but perky tits. Her dark brown nipples were at full attention. She looked me in the eyes and started rubbing her tits, pinching and pulling on her nips for added sensation. The more she showed and played, the more I wanted to fuck her. It had been nearly seven weeks since I felt her tight pussy.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

"Get on your hands and knees for me baby girl," I told Jeni as I pointed to where I wanted her.

Without hesitation Jeni got in position, pointing her luscious, thick Colombian ass right at me. I reached out with my right hand and squeezed her cheeks. I loved that girl’s ass, it was just absolutely incredible. I then pulled out of Stephanie and got to my feet. I moved a few feet toward Jeni and squatted down, dropping my cock right into her big, wet, juicy cunt lips. I grabbed onto her hips and thrust myself deeper into her with one smooth stroke.

"Oh fuck daddy," she shouted as my rod plunged into her for the first time in nearly two months.

Her fat lips stretched around my shaft on every thrust, suctioning to me like glue. She was so hairy, all the way through her taint and even growing around her asshole. She knew how much I loved a bush, she must have been growing it specifically for me all break.

"Eat her," I directed to Jeni as I pointed at Stephanie.

Steph looked at me like she was on the fence about that, but in the heat of the moment, she went for it. Stephanie positioned her body right in front of Jeni and spread wide open. Within seconds Jeni had her face in her snatch, eating her for an early lunch. I leaned over to get the best view I could but didn't have the best luck. Plus I had Jeni's hot box right in front of me.

"Fuck, yes, just like that, don’t fucking stop!" I heard Steph scream out as Jeni had found the right spot.

Steph reached up and grabbed Jeni's head, shoving her deeper into her pussy. She began thrusting her hips into Jeni's face as she approached her climax.

"Drink my fucking juice, drink me all up," Steph exhaled in pure orgasmic bliss.

Steph’s screams of pleasure filled the room as she began to gush all over Jeni's face. All this shit going down was just crazy and making me so fucking animalistic in my wants. My cock was so fucking soaked from Jeni, she clearly liked eating cunt as her pussy was even wetter after eating Steph.

I pulled my rod out of Jeni's pussy and lined it up with her puckered brown eye. With a loud "pop" my cock entered her hole and slid several inches in.

"Fuckkk, god damn daddy, beat my ass!" Jeni squealed as soon as I entered her.

Within a few strokes, my meat was completely inside her. The sound of my balls slapping on her gaping pussy lips now filled the room. I was still squatting behind Jeni, so my thrusts we full of power and thunder at a downward angle. Her hole stretched wide around my shaft, welcoming every inch of me. It was as if her ass was built just for my cock.

"I want you to fill my ass daddy! Please fill my ass with your cum! I'm hungry and I want it!" She moaned in possibly the sexiest, most primal tone I had ever heard.

Steph now crawled over to me and started watching me beat her roommate’s asshole into submission. She started rubbing herself as she watched from inches away.

"Fill her up baby! I want to see what it looks like when you fill my roomie’s ass with your cum," she commanded in a playful tone.

I had two dime pieces telling me to fill a girl's ass with cum. I was in paradise and also on the verge of completely erupting. I grabbed firmly onto Jeni's hips and pounded as hard as I could, nearly blacking out from how hard I was thrusting.

"Ohhh fuck! Here it comes baby girl, here it fucking comes!" I shouted as I began to release deep inside her.

I plunged my cock, all nine inches deep, as my load started to spew into her shitter. My guttural growls and groans exploded from deep inside as pump after pump of spunk shot from me. After a solid forty-five seconds of shooting cum, my orgasm subsided as my legs nearly gave way. I wrapped my arms around Jeni as I stayed inside her.

As I pulled out slowly, my cum immediately started leaking from her largely gaped asshole. Her hole could not contain the amount of cum I had just pumped inside her. As I sat down on the ground admiring my work, Stephanie slid into position behind Jeni.

In the blink of an eye, Stephanie had her face buried in Jeni's asshole, licking up my mess. She took her tongue and slowly licked up from Jeni's taint through her asshole any cum that had leaked out. She then plunged her tongue inside that gaping asshole that was in front of her. Using her tongue as a mini shovel, she scooped cum out of Jeni's ass and swallowed it down as a good girl should.

I sat on the floor in amazement as the two roomies engaged in this raunchy sexual activity. Never did I think that I would see Stephanie eating my cum out of Jeni's asshole. Even though I had just blown a massive load and was absolutely drained, my sexual juices started flowing again.

Steph was still doggie style, buried inside Jeni, I figured to do the same to Steph. I crawled behind her and spread her already parting cheeks within my hands. I shoved my face right into her shitter and began to eat. I licked around her rim, taking all her natural flavor. Soaking her sphincter in my saliva before sliding my tongue inside that glorious puckered hole. I pulled her cheeks a little bit wide to make her hole gape a little, then positioned my tongue perfectly in the center and popped myself in.

"Mmmm," Steph groaned into Jeni's ass. Then pulling away from her ass to speak, "Eat and fuck my ass baby, make a mess of me."

I slid my tongue into her lightly browned asshole as deep as I could go. Her body shuddered with pleasure as I pushed in and out savoring her beautiful brown eye. Steph had stopped eating Jeni as she got up to use the restroom.

As I continued to eat, I took two fingers and slid them inside Stephanie’s pussy. Her cunt immediately suctioned around my fingers in a warm embrace. I sensually slid them in and out as I made love to her ass. I felt Jeni approach me from behind as I played with Steph, I too was in a doggie-style pose. Suddenly I see Jeni on her back, sliding between my legs like an auto mechanic sliding under a car. My balls dangled right above her face as she opened her mouth and began to suck on my rocks. Loud pops filled the room from her taking each nut in her mouth, slurping and sucking them, then releasing with force.

"Ohhh fuck," I groaned as she sucked.

My cock had come back to life again as well. Jeni slid a little further in and grabbed my shaft with her hand, guiding it down into her awaiting mouth. She slowly started to suck me, bobbing her head up and down with some passion. The feeling of her tongue flicking my cock head as she moved up and down sent chills up my spine. All that being done as I still tongue fucked Steph’s asshole and fingered her snatch. As Jeni sucked my cock fully back to life, she looked up at me with sexual vigor in her eyes.

"Time to fuck her ass now and let me watch," Jeni stated in a seductive tone. She wrapped her lips back around my shaft and soaked it in her spit.

Once she released it from her mouth, I straightened up and lined my cock with Steph’s awaiting hole. I placed my head in the center and pushed forward, with a loud pop, my first few inches entered her.

"Mmm fuck!" Stephanie shouted. "Own this ass baby, give it all to me."

I was not going to deny what my girl needed, so I thrust deeper into her. Stretching her perfect sphincter nice and wide as nine inches filled her. Jeni moved to my left side and placed her face inches away from my cock popping in and out of her roomie. She spit on the work area and then slid her fingers around the outer edges of Steph’s hole, letting my cock rub past them as I went in and out.

"This is so hot daddy. Watching you fuck this tiny little asshole. Stretching it wide open just like you did to me. Mmm daddy, I want you in my ass again," Jeni said as she rubbed my chest with her hands and kissed me.

"Straddle Steph, make a tower," I instructed.

Just like in porn where you see two girls stacked up, Jeni gingerly mounted Steph’s back and popped her cunt and ass in my direction. I pulled out of Steph, exposing a stretched, gaped rosebud. I now squatted as slid my cock back inside Jeni's asshole, which accepted me with full warmth and ease. As I instantly plugged her hole deep, my cock started coming out with leftover cum that was still buried in that ass. She reached behind her, pulling both her cheeks wide.

"Fuck this ass you motherfucker," she yelped out as she fought through moans.

I put my hands on her hips and plowed inside with force. Sliding all the way in and out on every stroke as she continued pulling those fat Colombian cheeks wide for me.

"Now fuck my ass baby," called out Steph who was holding all of Jeni's weight on her.

I pulled out and slid inside Stephanie’s ass. Long, hard, deep strokes filled her.

"Now me again," yelled Jeni.

I happily obliged as I re-entered her. This led to me popping my cock in and out of both of their asses. Ten strokes here, ten strokes there. Two beautifully gaped, warm assholes helping me work toward another nut.

"Ladies, I'm going to pop soon, fuck, I can't hold it much longer!" I shouted as my dick was nine inches deep inside Jeni.

"Cum in Steph’s ass daddy, I want to eat it out of her," Jeni moaned.

I quickly pulled out of her and pushed into Steph. I grabbed her hips and jackhammered her ass so fucking deep. My balls slapped hard against her soaked cunt, creating a loud splashing sound as her juice covered my nuts from each touch.

"Fill my ass baby, fill my fucking slut ass!" Stephanie cried out as she started to have an anal orgasm.

Her body started to buck as I held on for dear life. Seconds after she started to erupt, so did I. A ball-draining rush of cum shot from my cock deep into her awaiting asshole. I buried my dick as deep as I could as more than fifteen pumps of hot cum filled her. As the last pump subsided, I left my cock sitting deep inside her.

As I pulled out of Steph, Jeni dove right in between those cheeks and began her feast. Her tongue went right into that ass, scooping up all the cum she could. She licked Steph’s asshole like a lollipop.

I went around to sit in front of Steph, where she grabbed my dick and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked me long and slow, cleaning my cock of her ass juice and leftover cum.

"My fucking ass tastes so good on your dick," she growled as she took my shaft from her mouth, before putting it right back in.

She continued to suck me slowly as I relaxed against the side of the bed. Jeni ate that ass until she was satisfied that it was cleaned. We all three just lay on the ground in a group cuddle session. Jeni to my right, Steph to my left. Two flawless, naked freaks that just fulfilled nearly every fantasy I had ever wanted in my sexual life.

After we cuddled for a bit, we all went and shared a hot shower together, cleaning, kissing, and rubbing each other before heading to Steph’s bed for a group nap. As both girls passed out, I just stared at the bottom of Jeni's bunk in awe of what I did this morning. I wasn't sure if this was some crazy ass dream or not, but I was surely going to savor every moment of this I could. The second semester had begun with a bang!

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments