Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

"Teenage girl wakes up after a wild orgiastic party with college friends."

16
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Ellen felt the covers being pulled down. She stirred, her eyes fluttering. She was in her bed, it felt like. With her pink walls and her red, heart-shaped pillow. But she could see the entire cafeteria of her high school and it was crowded with loud murmuring and people eating and talking and working on their homework. Like she should be since her paper was due this afternoon. She closed her eyes again, hoping to God all those people weren’t staring at her.

Someone’s lips were on her face.

“Mm,” she moaned, trying to understand what was going on.

“It’s Johnny,” she thought she heard. “You want breakfast?”

Johnny was one of her friend’s friends, a cute one she liked to party with. She smiled at that and let the kissing continue. Her hands were by her head. He moved his face away. She could see some of the morning light from the window before his body got in the way.

Something warm was on her face.

“Mm?” she asked, as the cafeteria and the people in it began to fade away.

The thing was hard and warm, and he was rubbing it against her cheek.

“It wants to kiss.”

“What?” she was trying to say.

It rubbed against her lips. She kissed it. “Mm,” she said with a weak smile. She kissed it again. He poked it against her lips. She opened her mouth a little to let her tongue out, but she was still so groggy. Her mouth couldn’t open that wide. She could only lick and kiss it a few more times before her head dropped to the side again.

He continued pulling the covers down until they were completely off, and she was naked and exposed. She moved on the bed, trying to adjust herself to be comfortable while he was getting on top of her.

“Mm,” she said again, eyes trying to flutter open again.

His hands were touching her bare breasts. “Ooh,” she said as she tried to look at him, but his face was too close to hers. He wanted to kiss her lips. She thought about morning breath and gave him a closed-mouth kiss. He was insistent. She could smell alcohol as his tongue slithered into her mouth.

“Let me in,” he was whispering in her ear.

She turned away.

“Let me fuck you again,” he said.

Again?

He was kissing her breasts and her belly. She put a weak hand over her pussy and gave him a soft laugh. He kissed the hand and licked her fingers. He was trying to pull her fingers away with his mouth. She gave a weak giggle.

“I want you again,” he said in a low voice.

“Mm,” she groaned. “Let me sleep some more,” she managed to say. She reached for her heart-shaped pillow, but it wasn’t there. This wasn’t her bed, she realized. Maybe this was Johnny’s place. He had finally taken her home with him, she thought with a smile.

“Fuck first,” he whispered. “Then sleep. Then breakfast. Pretty please.”

She giggled a little. “Beg some more.”

“Please, please, please, lovely princess.”

She clicked her tongue to feign annoyance. Then she raised both her hands back up again. “Not the ass,” she said to him with a grin.

He didn’t waste any time getting on top of her, squeezing in between her legs.

“Mm,” was all she could say as he pushed his cock into her quickly.

“Mm-mm,” she tried to say. “Go slower,” she said. Something was happening in her head and the movement was making it worse. “Please…” she muttered, sighing. “Go slow… please, Johnny… slower…”

He slowed down but only a little. He was in a hurry.

Not only was her head starting to hurt, but her entire body felt sore. What happened last night, she started wondering.

He suddenly groaned and she could feel him getting up. There was too much light in the room, and she didn’t want to open her eyes any further. She felt his feet on the bed on either side of her. She managed to look up to see him squatting above her head. At first, she wondered what he was doing until she realized.

“Open your mouth,” he said, hoarsely.

She shook her head and grinned. “Nope.”

“Come on, open sesame,” he said with a little laugh.

“Sorry,” she said, turning away.

“Unh, unh, unh, come on…” he said.

She felt the sleep coming back, but just as her eyes were about to close, he shot his cum onto her face. “Mm,” she complained. He dripped a little more onto her cheeks. He squeezed some more out onto her forehead. “You ass,” she said playfully. Then she started curling up. “Clean me,” she said to him. “And hold me,” she added, but he was already off the bed, hurrying to a nearby washroom. She could hear water turning on.

She sat up and the headache hit her immediately. She held her head. “Uh!”

She looked around the room. A whiskey bottle there. Styrofoam cups on the floor. A quilted blanket over there by the open door. A fat guy whose name she forgot was sleeping on the floor wearing a pink robe.

She managed to swing her legs over the bed and land her feet on the floor. She staggered up. She needed clothes. She found a hand towel on the floor and used it to wipe her face. She dropped the towel and it landed on the guy on the floor—Robert, maybe, or Roger. The back of her hand was against her forehead as she managed her way to the door.

She kept one hand on her privates and covered her breasts with her other arm as she peeked out of the door. She was on the second floor of a house. She thought Johnny lived in an apartment.

Besides the shower running, she didn’t hear any noise as she crept onward.

She held on to the rails as she went step by careful step down the stairs to the living room, which was a complete mess. More bottles strewn about the room. Two bongs, a little one and a super long one. Playing cards tossed all over. Cigarette butts. Phones. Clothes everywhere. And bodies.

There was Ramon sleeping on the floor. There was Billy on the loveseat by himself. Her friend Harriet and her boyfriend Tyler all wrapped around each other in a blanket on the other couch. She vaguely remembered them arguing and then cuddling last night.

It was slowly coming back to her. The party. Just her and a couple girlfriends from high school. Harriet and Carla. Oh, and six guys from some college where Harriet’s boyfriend was from. The girls had partied with them a few times before, feeling all grown up, cute and sexy high school seniors hanging with these hunky college frat guys.

Ellen found some of her clothes. The red skirt and the white blouse were by the glass table. She remembered standing on it, dancing, stripping. They had been playing strip poker, but she was winning. Everyone was getting naked except her.

So instead of shuffling the cards, she had jumped on the table and started dancing. She had flicked the entire deck into the air, making it rain. “Take it off, take it off,” she remembered her friends chanting. She had given them a show, unbuttoning her blouse while singing out of tune, “Pour… some… sugar on…,” before someone wrapped their arms around her legs and carried her off.

Ellen laughed quietly at that while she searched. She couldn’t find her underwear. She was about to check the other bedrooms on the first floor when she felt something suddenly. She covered her mouth quickly. She looked around frantically. Johnny was still upstairs occupying the washroom. Was there another washroom? She didn’t know. The kitchen, she told herself. As her stomach began to rumble louder, she hurried over to the kitchen, nearly tripping over Ramon. She found the garbage can and threw up into it.

Just when she thought it was over, she threw up again. Then she went to the sink to wash her mouth out. She stepped on something silky and wet.

There were her panties on the wet floor.

She had danced for them but hadn’t taken off all her clothes yet. Billy was trying to get her to come to the bedroom with the guys. She kept teasing them. Ramon had started chasing her. She laughed and ran and laughed and dodged him until he had caught up with her in the kitchen. And there she had bent her short body over the counter, pushing the tray of Jell-O shots out of the way, her feet dangling, as Ramon whisked her panties off, licked his fingers, rubbed them on her pussy, and fucked her from behind.

That was the start of it. The liquor, the music, the weed, the stress of school, her year of abstinence, had all caught up with her. She wanted to have mindless fun. While her belly was on the cold, wet counter, Ramon’s hot dick was penetrating her, and she moaned her pleasure loud enough for the entire party to hear over the music. Every time he pushed into her, her feet would swing up and wiggle. He had a handful of her hair, too, pulling on it and that pain plus the penetration just felt so good.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

And the other guys were watching. She loved that they were watching. She sang her pleasure even louder. When Ramon pulled out of her, she dropped to the floor without hesitation to put his plump cock into her mouth. She stopped to let Billy waterfall more coconut rum into her mouth before lapping up Ramon’s cock and putting it in her mouth again.

“El-len! El-len!” the guys had chanted.

She shook her head remembering the chants as the ringing in her ear started to get louder. Her stomach was still rumbling, but she felt safe to move away from the trashcan. She looked around. No one heard the vomiting. She used the kitchen sink to wash up. She hurried to put the damp panties on and her wrinkled shirt. My phone, she thought, looking around.

She remembered making a call in one of the bedrooms. She checked one. She saw her ditzy friend Carla naked in bed. A guy named Darius was next to her on top of the covers. A dark-haired guy was under the covers. Neither one was the blonde boyfriend that Carla never stopped talking about. Ellen snickered at that and closed that door.

She checked the other bedroom. She saw her purse and her phone on the floor. She was about to collect them when she saw the messy bed. She held her head in her hands. “Oh, God,” she said to herself.

In a haze, she could see Billy and Johnny picking her up off the floor of the kitchen. They carry her to this bedroom, everyone cheering, including her. She’s laughing and screaming at them. Tyler and Darius rush to join them. They lay her out on the bed. She’s saying something.

“Fuck me,” Ellen recalled herself saying as she relived it.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” she’s chanting to them. She’s spreading herself out on the bed. “Everybody, fuck me,” she tells the boys, stretching her limbs out. She’s writhing around on the bed as if she needed an exorcism. “Please, fuck, fuck, fuck me!” she’s yelling.

And they waste no time getting their pants off and a few put condoms on. They’re hooting and hollering and heckling each other. Darius beats them to it, getting his dick in her first. She’s squealing or cursing or moaning at every thrust. She’s grabbing at Johnny’s dick, which she’s been wanting for weeks. Darius wants to save his cum for her face, so he rolls off. Billy jumps in with a bigger dick and slams it into her, saying, “Yeah,” over and over.

Tyler is squatting on the bed, over her head, back to the wall, trying to dip his balls into her mouth. She opens her mouth, but Billy’s rocking of the bed makes it hard. Billy pulls out and staggers back holding his cock and groaning. Tyler lands his balls in her mouth while he’s grabbing at her breasts. She’s licking and sucking while reaching up to stroke his cock at the same time.

Ellen leaned back on the wall, still in the haze, as the scene continued coming back to her.

They’re flipping her over now and she folds her legs under her, jutting her butt out, her face buried in a soft pillow. The naked fat guy jumps on the bed. He’s behind her and barking like a dog while he’s fucking her. His name was Ron, she remembered now. Ron Jr. with the sleazy dad who lets him drink, party and orgy at the house.

Darius is sitting at the head of the bed in front of her. When she lifts her head, she sees his cock in front of her and immediately starts to suck. Darius is about to cum and he presses her head down on his cock. She needs to clear her throat, but Billy is holding her head, too, helping Darius keep his cock in her mouth. Darius finally explodes as Ellen pulls her face back, cum and saliva pouring out of her mouth as she gives out a loud sigh and a wild laugh.

Ron orgasms into this condom and pulls out of her, giving her a congratulatory spank. Tyler wants next but hears Harriet angrily calling his name. He hurries to doggy-fuck Ellen quickly, his cock already rock-hard. He orgasms while he’s pulling out, shaking as he’s pulling his pants up, and trying to leave the room to find his girlfriend.

Now her Johnny takes a turn.

But he had always bragged about how much he loves the ass. And sure enough, that’s what he wanted, rubbing a gel onto his cock before pressing it into Ellen’s ass. All the guys say, “Ooooooh,” as he gently but firmly enters her.

He holds it in her for a moment. She’s holding the pillow in her fists. She has her eyes closed and her mouth open as she feels Johnny inside her. Then her fingers start to loosen. She opens her eyes. Her mouth spreads into a smile as she twists her head to look at the boys behind her. She hisses, “Yesss,” and the guys start applauding her. She grins and bites her lips at that.

Johnny fucks her slowly, savoring every moment. As he pushes into her, she pants and slides her hands all over the bed. As he pulls out, she spreads her arms out, finds and touches Billy’s flaccid cock, smiling at him. Another push in and she’s clenching her fists again and wincing and howling. A gentle pull out has her giggling and cooing for “More…”

And he gives her more, slightly faster and more punishing but she has a pillow and Billy’s erect-again cock to hold on to. Finally, Johnny’s done, and he pulls out for the boys to see the cum seeping back out of her. Some of the guys say, “Whoa!” as they watch.

Pulling herself out of the flashback, Ellen finally unburied her face from her hands. The ringing in her ear felt as loud as a train now as Ellen remembered who else was watching. Right there by the door. Two-faced, bitch-ass Carla who likes to gossip! Snarky, stuck-up Carla who likes to bring up shit from the past—months, even years later just to tear people down. How embarrassing would this be? Ellen cursed to herself.

Then she got an idea. She went back to the room Carla was in and pulled out her phone. She took a picture. Just in case Carla decided to be an ass about this, Ellen would be ready to get back at her.

She was about to leave satisfied when the guy under the covers moved. She could almost see his face. She squinted to see who it was. Then her eyes went wide.

Johnny?

She was confused. How did Johnny fuck her upstairs this morning, go to the washroom and make it all the way down here without her noticing? She looked up the stairs. The water was still running in the shower.

She gulped. The guy she fucked this morning was still up there. Whoever he was.

The dad, she suddenly remembered with a gasp.

The dad the girls agreed was “creepy” and “pervy.”

The dad that Ron complained would hit on his girlfriends.

Ron’s dad had come home and insisted they all spend the night. Then he had found her on the bed crying. She had been crying because she tried to tell Johnny how great the sex was, and he was barely paying attention, instead, talking about how the guys need to do Carla next. Some of the boys were exhausted, wanting to crash instead. Johnny had left the room without a glance back to go find ditsy Carla.

The dad, on the other hand, had chided her and then comforted her and joked with her and relaxed her and then had walked her upstairs away from the party, up to his son’s room, so they could have their own little party. She had spent the night in his arms chatting with him, kissing him, fucking him.

Ellen heard the shower turn off. She cursed, feeling nervous, and started heading for the door when someone grabbed her leg. She yelped and looked down.

Ramon was still on the floor and had grabbed her ankle. He was half asleep but laughing as he held on to her. His laughing was getting louder. Harriet and Tyler were starting to stir. She didn’t want to be here anymore.

She yanked her leg away before making it out the door. She hurried to the intersection and waited for a bus, southbound or westbound, whichever the hell came first, to take her home. And she still had her paper to finish!

Mom always said every girl has skeletons in her closet, she reassured herself as she laid her head against the window of the bus with a sigh. She smiled and shook her head at herself. I just added a whole graveyard to my closet.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments