Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Gift Surprise

"A wedding to remember"

35
13 Comments 13
25.8k Views 25.8k
831 words 831 words

I'd been invited to my friend Whitney's wedding, I didn't really know anyone and had only met her fiance once before in passing. I think she only invited me to show off how popular she was and to be honest she was known for being a bit of an attention seeker.

After the ceremony we all started to drink and I was getting quite tipsy, which meant I was also starting to feel horny. I left the main party searching the halls for a bathroom when I stumbled into the dressing room. The room was empty except for a few suitcases and bags. One of the bags had Victoria's Secret written on it.

I looked down the hall quickly to check I hadn't been seen before peaking in the bag. Inside was the sexiest wedding lingerie I'd ever seen. There were some lacy stockings, a gorgeous corset, a frilly garter belt and a pair of really high stiletto heels. Whitney was a fairly large girl a little bigger than me so I figured we'd be around the same size and that I'd easily fit into this outfit.

In my drunken state my urges got the better of me and I couldn't resist trying on the lingerie. Besides the party wouldn't be over for hours so I figured I had time. I slipped on the stockings first and then the garter belt, clipping the stockings in place. I buttoned the corset next and used some paper from the dress boxes to create a small cleavage before squeezing my feet into the heels which were only one size smaller than my own.

Oh my... I thought as I looked into the wall length dressing mirror. I felt so alive as I began walking around the room, dancing along to the music coming down the hall. I closed my eyes and imagined what the bride would feel like wearing the same lingerie later that night.

I then felt a sudden chill as I opened my eyes and saw the groom standing in the doorway behind me with his jaw open, eyes a gaze.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." That was all I managed to say as I tried to cover my semi erection poking out the top of his new wife's panties.

"Wow!" he replied. "I think you might look even better than she will in that. Give me a spin you slutty bitch." He was clearly drunk. I didn't know what to do, no-one had ever seen me like this but the excitement gripped me. I span around wobbling a little in the tight heels.

EleenaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleenaRosse

"I wonder," he said, "are you as slutty as you look?" He walked over to me and grabbed my ass thrusting himself upon me and forcing his lips onto mine. I'd never kissed a man before. I'd always jerked off to sissy porn, images of trannys fucking guys but this felt different.

Before I could think about what was happening he pushed me to me knees, barely able to stand in the high heels I fell to floor. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. It was really smooth and pretty and I couldn't help but open my mouth in awe. He then shoved it into my open mouth.

"That's right slut take that dick," he moaned. I couldn't believe what was happening, had I been spiked, was I hallucinating, was this real? I was in a fantasy but loved it. His cock tasted so good. He was groaning with pleasure, although a novice I was clearly good at this!

He started fucking my face now and I was gagging on his fully erect cock. Slobbering up and down spit dropping down my chin. I reached down and started to touch myself. My penis was dripping with precum. He then violently span me over onto all fours, I knew what he wanted next and so I instinctively used my finger to spread my ass moistening it with my precum.

He rammed his cock deep inside my ass pushing past the thong and grabbing hold of my suspender belt.

"You fucking sissy slut!" he grunted. I looked up into the mirror and saw what he meant. There I was dressed in his wife's wedding lingerie getting fucked in the ass. He was panting and I could tell he wasn't going to last long.

I grabbed my dick and jerked it as he fucked me. Two more loud grunts followed and I felt his sticky cum shoot up inside me. As he thrust one last time really deep he must have hit my g spot because I came into his wife's pants.

He was just about to pull out when we both heard a giggle coming from the doorway. His wife was standing holding a camera phone filming the whole scene. "Oh fuck!" I yelped.

She just laughed and then replied, "Looks like we've found our little sissy sex slave! This is going to be a great honeymoon."

 

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments