Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Hot-Wife

"A highly-sex party girl finally finds a relationship she can be happy in."

84
21 Comments 21
9.1k Views 9.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

This story started many years ago as a sixteen-year-old teen without even knowing it. It all started the night I was on a date with Bobby Jennings. Bobby took me parking after our movie date. I didn't stop him as we kissed, and Bobby's hands moved to my tits. It was the first anyone touched my tits besides me, and I must confess I enjoyed it. It didn't take Bobby long to unbutton my shirt and get my tits out of my bra.

Once my tits were free, he kissed and sucked on my nipples. I never knew how good a mouth could feel on my tits. I was engulfed in these new pleasures I was enjoying, which I could only guess was why I didn't stop Bobby as his hand slid under my skirt. He moved my panties to the side and rubbed his fingers up and down my wet pussy. Again, an area that was only familiar to my fingers, but I did love someone else's there.

Bobby slid two fingers into me and finger fucked me. His fingers felt much better than mine, and I found myself hiking my hips into his fingers. Bobby's finger fucked me harder and deeper, which quickly brought me to an orgasm. This was the first orgasm I ever had that I didn't bring upon myself.

Bobby guided my hand to his crotch and placed it on his rock-hard cock over his pants. I was so focused on my pleasure that I didn't realize how turned on Bobby was. I felt obligated to ease Bobby's frustration. Undoing his pants, I reached in and took hold of his cock, stroking it slowly. Bobby closed his eyes and moaned as he enjoyed my hand moving up and down on him.

Out of the blue, Bobby moaned out, "Blow me."

A thought that was never in my mind, but Bobby quickly put that thought there. I never did it before. I knew what to do but had yet to try it. Well, tonight was the night. I lowered my mouth down and took Bobby's cock into my mouth. I remember thinking it was not at all what I expected. I liked the soft silky feeling of it in my mouth.

Not having much experience sucking cock, I slid my mouth up and down on him. I don't think he minded much since he quickly moaned loudly and told me how good it felt. He then let out a loud gasp, and I felt his cock explode in my mouth. I didn't have much time to think about what to do. This may have been a good thing because I soon discovered how much I enjoyed the feeling and taste of a man's cum.

Since that night, I craved sexual adventures, and I feed that desire often. I became a real "party girl." Someone who didn't say no to too much. The naughtier the night was, the more I felt satisfied. People were always attracted to me. Of course, my tall five-foot-eight frame, topped with blonde hair and 38DD tits, didn't hurt the attention I received.

That party-girl attitude did have its issues, however. Because of it, I sabotaged many relationships because of my insatiable desires. That is until I met Tyler.

Tyler and I met at a club. He was a very charming and very handsome man. We hit it off, and well, to be honest, all I cared about was a wild and hot fucking session. Tyler didn't disappoint. Tyler was six-foot-five inches tall with an athletic build. I was delighted the first night when we went to bed, and I unleashed his thick eight-inch cock. I became even more pleased that first night when I found out Tyler could orgasm and remain hard, ready for more.

Our first night together was never-ending orgasms. It got me to want more and agree to more dates. It didn't mean I was monogamous in any way. I would still seek out others to fuck, but Tyler accepted that I was a woman who needed more. Tyler was always ready to support me in my explorations. He agreed to go to a club for swingers when I wanted to try the swinger's scene.

We enjoyed each other's company and the sex we had. We were both happy and content with this relationship. Then it all changed. There was a fire in my apartment complex, and I found myself homeless. With no place to go, Tyler offered for me to move in with him until I found my place.

A few years went by, and I was still staying with Tyler. Honestly, I cannot say I was doing my due diligence to find an apartment. Although, I must confess I didn't mind that having a roommate was cheaper since we split the rent. It helped even more that I had a roommate that would fuck me on the nights I needed him and wouldn't complain or even ask about the nights or weekends I didn't come home because I met someone else. Although I have to admit he did enjoy it when I would tell him about my dates.

In our conversations about these dates, Tyler confessed to me how much he enjoys seeing me with others. He went on to tell me that the more I was a slut, the hotter it was. He told me the few times we went to a sex club. He preferred to watch me with others than to be with someone. He also felt that way when we were in our swinger groups.

After he told me that, I told him of my nights with others and told him in great detail what we did. Tyler always got so turned-on hearing of it all. It was freeing to have someone to share my exploits with. He knew I had a craving for black men, but the night I told him, I flirted with a black man and wound up being with him and his two buddies because he didn't want to leave without them. Tyler was hard for a week and would tell me he wished he could see that.

Looking slightly confused, I asked him if he wanted to watch that. He told me it would be so hot to watch me being a slut with others and not just hear about it. "So, you want to be a cuckold, then?"

Tyler quickly answered, "Oh, fuck yes, that would be so awesome."

We talked for a while about that type of relationship. When I pointed out how I felt a cuckold needed to be bisexual, I was shocked when Tyler told me he had been with a guy. I wanted to hear more about this, so I pressed him for details. He told me how he and his best friend (whom I know very well through my relationship with Tyler). He told me how he and his friend Tommy would read erotic stories, which interested them, so they experimented. He told me how he and Tommy would read these stories and caress each other's cocks. Both were so inexperienced that they were craving sexual pleasures. So, one story they read about blow jobs led to Tommy proposing they could take each other in their mouths to know how it was.

He told me how Tommy took his dick in his mouth and sucked him off. Tyler couldn't believe how good it felt. Tommy sucked his cock but didn't take him to climax. Instead, he just got to feel how fantastic someone's mouth felt on his cock. Tyler then returned the savor to Tommy. He told me he was just as turned on to have a dick in his mouth as he was to have his in someone's mouth. Tyler, like Tommy, didn't bring Tommy to climax but told me he went home and jerked off thinking about the pleasure he was enjoying.

He went on to tell me how he and Tommy would meet regularly to enjoy each other. He would always be thinking of Tommy's cock. He told me Tommy was big, bigger than he was. I wondered how much bigger he could be since Tyler was big. Tyler told me they would suck each other's cocks but then go home and jerk off.

That all changed one day while Tommy was sucking Tyler's cock. Tyler told me he was so turned on and didn't want Tommy to stop sucking, and before he knew it, he was coming. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to warn Tommy and caught him by surprise. Although Tommy took some of it, most dribbled out of his mouth onto Tyler's cock and stomach. Tommy quickly returned and licked up all of Tyler's cum off him.

Tommy was rock hard, and Tyler took his place between Tommy's legs. He wrapped his lips around Tommy's dick and started sucking him. Tyler told me he knew at that point that he had to take Tommy to orgasm today as well. So, he sucked him until Tommy cried out. Tyler didn't stop. He continued to suck and took Tommy's load into his mouth. He kept him in his mouth until Tommy went limp. That is when Tyler swallowed Tommy's load.

Both of them agreed that it was so hot being sucked until they came, and they both liked the thick creamy cum as well. So, they both decided that from then on, they would suck each other until they came.

They continued to meet daily to suck each other's cocks. This lasted another month before Tommy got his first girlfriend, ending their sexual experimentation. But Tyler told me that before they finished it, they read a story about two men and how they fucked each other's asses. That day Tyler got the Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet, and they both lost their anal virginity.

We already discussed that if Tyler were going to be my cuckold, he would have to follow all my instructions without question. In addition, he would have to be submissive to me. He agreed to that and pledged his submission.

After hearing about Tommy and Tyler fucking each other's asses, I couldn't let it go. I ordered Tyler onto all fours. He was unaware of what I was doing, but I donned my strap-on and moved behind Tyler. I reached around, taking hold of his dick which was quite hard. I slapped him as I pressed my well-greased strap-on into Tyler. I took Tyler's ass that night as I reached around and stroked his cock showing him what duties a cuckold would be expected to do. I fucked him until he came.

That night we changed many things in our lives. I regularly head out to clubs, stores, or gyms to meet men. After every fuck session, I would return home and have Tyler lick my well fucked pussy as I described in detail what we did. Tyler would get so excited from our talk that we would finish off with either me sucking his cock or taking his cock.

I couldn't get the description of Tyler and Tommy sucking each other's cocks. It didn't help that Tommy was divorced a year ago and has been spending much time at our place. I couldn't get the image of Tommy having a big cock. Every time I looked at him, I wondered.

Tommy was a beautiful man. He stood six-foot-two with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a goatee. After his divorce, he never had a problem finding a bedmate. Although I always thought Tommy was good-looking. I never thought of him as a sexual partner. That was not until Tyler told me about him. Whenever Tommy came over, I thought of him taking me in many different ways. I also thought of how Tyler wanted to watch me with other men. This could be a way. How could a guy who used to get his dick sucked by Tyler not want him to watch him fuck his woman?

I didn't mention this obsession to Tyler, but I knew he would be happy and surprised if it happened. My focus was becoming too much, and I knew I had to react. Friday night, Tommy was over for a barbeque. It was a warm night, so Tommy, Tyler, and I sat around the pool drinking after we ate.

We were drinking quite heavily that night. We were all feeling tipsy, and Tyler had to head to bed as he couldn't stay awake anymore. That left Tommy and I alone on the patio. I felt this was my moment. I decided to open up to Tommy and tell him everything I knew. He didn't deny it when I told him what Tyler told me. Instead, he was open to telling me all about it from his perspective. He also told me Tyler was not his only time with another man. He told me that he had three more incidents with other men over the years.

I went on to tell him how it turned me on hearing it all. When I told Tommy that, his demeanor changed. He became more flirting and suggestive with his comments. I admit I felt good that Tommy was feeling me out and hitting on me.

I came clean with Tommy and explained my and Tyler's relationship and how I have been fucking others on Tyler's encouragement. Tommy hung on to every word I told him as I explained my plan. Once I was done explaining, Tommy stared at me, not saying a word.

He finally looked at me and said, "Let me get this right. You want me to fuck you in front of Tyler?"

I told him, "Yes, but I would hope there would be more than me getting fucked."

"Like what," he asked.

"I would hope that Tyler could make you feel good like he did years ago, and if you so wanted, you to make Tyler feel good as well."

"What would your role be," he asked.

"What would you like it to be?"

Tommy went on to tell me that he was not looking for a good girl. He wants a slut. One who does what he wants and can follow the directions or commands he sets on her. I assured him I follow the rules well and have never shied away from authority.

Tommy informed me that he is open to seeing where this goes, but it must be on his terms. I agreed and asked him what his terms were. He went on to tell me how Tyler would know nothing about it until he decided. I agreed to his terms, and he quickly gave me his first command, ordering me to "Get naked."

I stood in front of him as I slowly disrobed. He stared at me as I stood in front of him then he told me to turn. I felt a slap on my ass as Tommy mumbled, "What a nice tight ass."

As he caressed it, he asked me if I was ever fucked in my ass. He seemed excited when I told him I had been. He then told me how he liked my smooth cunt, and I am to keep it smooth at all times. He then told me I was not to have hair below my eyebrows.

Tommy threw a cushion from one of the chairs in front of him and told me to kneel in front of him. He leaned up to me and cupped my tits as he caressed them. I have always loved your tits, he told me. A soft moan escaped my throat as I felt Tommy's hands on my tits.

Tommy sat back in his chair and told me how he wanted to see the oral skills my newfound slut might have. My hands moved to Tommy's waist as I undid his pants. He hiked his ass off the chair as I pulled his pants and boxers off him. My eyes widened, and a big smile came across my face. Tyler was correct. Tommy had a big thick cock

With it lying on his lower torso, I licked his balls. Tommy moaned as my tongue lapped around his balls. Next, I took his balls into my mouth and sucked them, using my tongue to flicker over them as they were in my mouth. Again, Tommy moaned and encouraged me to continue. I couldn't take my eyes off Tommy's dick. Being a size queen, I couldn't wait to have him. It is not that I didn't have a big cock like his, but I have never had one on a white man.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

Leaving his balls, I licked up and down his shaft around his tip. I then wrapped my lips around his tip and took him slowly into my mouth. I have always loved the feeling of a man's cock sliding between my lips and into my mouth.

My mouth took him to the base. His moans got louder as I deep-throated him (something I have always been blessed to do easily). His moans turned me on as my mouth slid faster up and down on his dick. His hands reached out as he pinched my nipples, making me moan louder as I sucked his cock.

Tommy moaned, telling me to wrap my big tits around him. Removing my mouth from his cock, I placed them between my tits and squeezed my tits tight around his cock. I moved my tits up and down Tommy's cock. As it moved up toward my mouth, I licked the tip. I kept telling Tommy I loved his big cock between my big tits. Telling him how good it felt. Faster, I moved my tits up and down on him.

Tommy's breathing increased, and moans became louder. He told me to take him into my mouth. Once again, I wrapped my mouth around his cock and bobbed up and down on him like a crazed animal. Feeling Tommy's dick throb between my lips, I knew he was close. I sucked him faster. He thrust up into my mouth, and I felt his cock tense. He exploded in my mouth, shooting jet after jet of hot cum into my mouth. I tightened my lips around his cock and drained every last drop out of him. As his dick went limp, it moved out of my mouth. Still with his load in my mouth, I looked up at Tommy and showed him my prize. He smiled at me before telling me to swallow it all. With one big gulp, it was all gone.

Tommy was sitting there, drained, his hand cupping my face as he looked down at me. You passed phase one. You are an outstanding cock sucker. We will explore phase two tomorrow morning. With us all drinking most of the night, we decided early that Tommy would be spending the night. He went to the spare bedroom, and I retired to my bed.

The following day, I was woken by Tyler getting ready for work. He could see I had a rough night and was slow to move this morning. He smiled, softly kissed me, and told me to stay in bed and relax this morning. I didn't need to be told twice. I turned over and went back to sleep.

A few hours later, I was awoken from a sound sleep as I felt something on me. My eyes opened to see Tommy standing next to my bed and rubbing his cock to my lips. Tommy was looking down at me and smiling. "Good morning, my married little slut; Daddy's cock needs some attention."

I smiled and opened my mouth, taking Tommy's already hard cock. I slept in the nude, so I was already naked. Tommy's hand slid under the cover and between my legs. As he thrust in and out of my mouth, his hand opened my labia and rubbed his fingers over my clit. Once my cunt was wet enough, Tommy slid two fingers into my cunt and finger fucked me fast and hard. 

Tommy pulled his dick from my mouth and knelt between my legs to finger fuck me faster and deeper. My hips were rising to meet the thrust of Tommy's fingers. My breathing became shallow as I moaned even louder. My body tensed, and my cunt lips clamped around Tommy's fingers as I came hard. Screaming as I exploded.

I lay there gasping for air as Tommy brought his wet fingers to my mouth. I knew what he wanted without even telling me. I opened my mouth and sucked my cunt juices off them. Once I sucked them clean, Tommy told me to get on all fours. Once I did, he moved behind me and rammed his dick into my hot wet cunt. He held my hips and pounded hard into me as he fucked me doggie style.

I felt Tommy's big dick deep in me. Then I heard a loud slap. I heard it before I felt it. Tommy spanked me as he was thrusting his cock in me, telling me to take it bitch. Hearing Tommy call me a bitch made it even hotter since I always enjoyed being called naughty names as I was getting fucked. The sting from Tommy's spanking and the pleasure of his cock pounding into me was too much as I let out a scream telling him I was cumming.

I collapsed on the bed gasping for air, but Tommy wasn't done. He lay on his back as he told me to ride him. I gathered myself and moved over Tommy, straddling him. I reached down, took hold of his wet sloppy cock, and lowered onto him. His dick slid easily into my wet cunt. Taking him all in, I ground my hips into him, feeling him as deeply as possible. Then, placing my hands on Tommy's chest, I slowly rode him. My cunt lips grab his cock as I move up and down on his big thick cock.

As I rode him hard and fast, Tommy reached up, taking hold of my tits, grabbing them, and pulling on my nipples as I fucked him faster. Tommy thrust his hips upward to meet my movements. Once again boiling from within, my juices drove me to another orgasm. Tommy's hands took hold of my hips as he thrust harder into me. With one last hard thrust upward, I felt Tommy's body tense. His dick spasmed deep in me as he shot stream after steam of his seed into me. Feeling Tommy fill my cunt with his load brought me over the edge as I exploded in my third orgasm.

I collapsed on top of Tommy. Our hot, sweaty bodies melted together as I lay on top of him. He is holding me tight to his body.

Tommy and I spent the rest of the day fucking all through the house, only to be topped off just before Tyler returned home from work. Tommy moved behind me in the kitchen, cupping my tits and mauling them. I could feel Tommy's cock poking into me and knew he would take me again.

Tommy bent me over the kitchen counter as he dropped his shorts and hiked up my skirt. Tommy inserted his cock into my wet hot pussy. He ground it deep into me and held it there. My damp pussy got his dick all wet and sloppy. Tommy pulled his dick from my cunt and placed the head of his cock on my ass. He told me to tell him what I wanted. I looked back at him and told him I wanted him in my tight ass. I wanted him to fuck my slut ass.

Tommy grasped my tits as he slowly shoved his cock into my ass. Feeling him spread me open as his big thick dick filled me. Tommy buried his cock deep in my ass and kept it there as his hands continued to caress, squeeze, and pinch my tits.

Once I relaxed, he slid his cock in and out of me. He thrust harder and deeper as his excitement built. The sound of our skin banging into each other filled the room, mixed with our moans. Tommy suddenly pulled out of my ass and screamed at me to get on my knees. He put his dick in my mouth and told me to suck it. I quickly followed his command and wrapped my lips around his cock. He fucked my mouth as he held my head. With one last thrust, he kept his dick in my mouth as he shot his load down my throat.

Over the next few weeks, Tommy and I fucked just about everywhere, in all positions, and about daily. I was addicted to Tommy's cock and couldn't get enough. Tommy learned the dominant role of a bull and played it well. I was now officially his slut.

Tommy decided it was time to bring Tyler in and show him how much of a slut his wife was. Show him how he has been fucking his wife like a common whore, and show him how much he is going to enjoy it all while getting in touch with his bisexual side once again. So, it was decided that Tyler would be introduced to his new life this Friday after work.

Friday came, and Tyler would be home about five o'clock. I was so excited as the time got near. I started getting ready early. Tommy and I would already be naked, so I had to ensure my make-up was right. Tommy showed up at 4 o'clock. I was already naked and ready. Tommy and I reviewed some last-minute instructions and moved into the family room. That would be the first room Tyler would enter when he came in from the garage.

Tommy sat on the sofa, and I knelt between his legs. Tyler would get a perfect look as he walked into the room. I took Tommy's dick and caressed him slowly as we talked. Leaning down and licking him or taking him into my mouth. Just enough to keep him hard and wet. I didn't want to get him too worked up just yet.

We heard the garage door open. I wrapped my lips around Tommy's dick and started blowing him. The door opened, and in walked Tyler. He stood dead in his tracks and was shocked at what he saw. I ensured I had all of Tommy in my mouth when Tyler walked in. I took Tommy out of my mouth and stood up as I welcomed Tyler home. "Hi honey, look what I brought home for you." You were right Tommy does have an amazing cock.

I pushed Tyler Towards Tommy. No one but me has said a word yet. I knelt in front of Tommy again and, taking Tyler's hand, pulled him down with me. I took Tommy in my mouth again and bobbed my head up and down on him before I moved to Tyler and kissed him passionately. Asking Tyler if the taste of Tommy's cock brings back some good memories. I moved my hand to Tyler's crotch as I rubbed his already hard cock through his pants.

I smiled as I could tell it brought back memories for sure. I encouraged him to take Tommy. My hand moved to the back of his head, and I pushed him into Tommy (I should say it didn't take much of a push to get Tyler's head to lower onto Tommy). I watched Tyler take Tommy's cock into his mouth and work his mouth up and down on him. I encouraged him, telling him how I thought he looked so sexy with another man's dick in his mouth. I watched Tyler's reluctance turn more into excitement as his mouth bobbed faster up and down on Tommy. As he did, I went down and licked Tommy's balls.

I pulled Tyler's mouth off of Tommy's cock. I kissed Tyler once again. As our kiss broke, I whispered in Tyler's ear to tell him how hot it was to taste another man's dick on his tongue. I started sucking Tommy's cock once again as Tyler watched me. He loved it; I could see it in his eyes. To this point, neither Tommy nor Tyler said a word. Tommy broke that silence when he told Tyler to lay on my back and then told me to straddle his face. Lick your wife and get her nice and wet for me, cuck. I want to fuck that whore, and I want her nice and wet. Tyler lay under me, and I soon felt his tongue licking my wet cunt as I sucked Tommy's cock.

The room was filled with moans from all three of us. The silence was broken when Tommy ordered me to straddle his cock because he wanted to fuck me. He positioned me over his cock, facing away from him in a reverse cowgirl position. Tyler sat on the floor in front of me, watching. I took Tommy's dick, holding it as I lowered onto him. I watched Tyler as he watched Tommy's dick disappear into my wet cunt.

I gasped as Tommy spread me open. I asked Tyler if this was what he wanted to see and does it turn him on to see his wife fucked by another man. A man who is his best friend. Tyler sat there, his eyes locked on Tommy's cock buried deep in me. He had a smile on from ear to ear. I kept telling Tyler how much I loved that big dick in me, telling him I needed it and would always need it. The more I told Tyler that, the more I could see his excitement build.

Tommy thrust his hips into me, driving his cock harder and deeper. My moans became louder. I was so turned on being fucked so hard and having my husband watch me. Finally, Tommy reached around, took hold of both my tits, and pulled me back onto him.

He ordered out to Tyler, "Lick my slut's cunt, cuck. Make her come for me."

I felt Tyler's tongue on my clit as Tommy's dick was buried deep in me. As Tyler's tongue flickered over my clit it also licked Tommy's shaft. Our moans became louder and shallower. I squirmed and bounced on Tommy's cock as I was driven to the edge. Tommy yelled out to fuck him harder. My body tensed, and I started to shake. I felt Tommy's hands tighten around my hips. With one last hard thrust, my body tensed as I exploded. Cumming all over Tommy's cock and Tyler's tongue. I felt Tommy's cock spasm inside me as he screamed out. His hot creamy cum filled my cunt with his seed.

I continued to sit on Tommy after we came trying to catch our breath. I finally got enough strength to move off of Tommy and sit beside him. He looked at Tyler, still sitting on the floor before us. "Now, cuck, clean up my slut mess," he nodded to his sloppy cock. Tyler crawled over to Tommy without hesitation, took his dick in his mouth, and sucked him clean. Once he ensured he got every last drop, Tommy ordered him onto his back on the floor. I straddled his head and pushed Tommy's cum out of my cunt and dripped it into Tyler's mouth. After the last drops dripped into Tyler's mouth, I lowered myself onto him, and he licked the rest of the cum out of me, which gave me another orgasm to enjoy.

Once completely clean from Tyler's licking, I moved off him and sat on the sofa, still breathing heavily as I tried to regain my composure. Tommy told Tyler to sit next to me on the couch. Your cuck did an excellent job, don't you agree? I nodded my head yes. He deserves a reward. I watched as Tommy knelt between Tyler's legs and wrapped his lips around Tommy's cock.

I sat there watching my bull suck Tyler's dick. It was so hot to watch. I could feel myself getting turned on and couldn't stop watching. I heard Tyler's moans as I watched Tommy's head bob up and down on his cock. I couldn't look away, nor did I want to. I watched the passion build in both men. I watched Tyler's hips buck upward as he pumped his load into Tommy's mouth. I watched Tommy suck Tyler's load into his mouth and swallow every last drop. Once Tommy, had Tyler drained, he moved up to me, kissing me passionately. I could taste Tyler's cum still on Tommy. It was so hot and turned me on so much.

The rest of the night and the years to follow have been fantastic. They have been filled with wild and satisfying sex. Sex where we have all enjoyed and, at times, many others. Tommy has been the best bull I could have ever asked for, and Tyler has embraced this lifestyle. Years later, it is still as exciting for him as our first time.

Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments