Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second and third chapter in a very long and personal tale of my time with a girl called Angela many years ago."

Part 2

This brings me back to our house purchase and the solicitor we used for the transaction.

David was our solicitor and was brilliant and he made the whole process go smoothly. We met him a few times in his office near where we lived with each other's parents at the time and from the off I could tell he had taken a shine to Angela. David was around the mid to late forties I would say, well over six feet tall, dark slightly greying hair and very big built with an air of command around him that intimidated me a little, but I could tell Angela found him attractive and he was obviously very good at his job.

Each meeting as we sat opposite him in his office, I could see his eyes occasionally drop to Angela's legs as the said meetings were usually during our lunch breaks and Angela's style of dress for work was always smart well fitted suits with shortish skirts and normally partnered with a silky white blouse and her trademark black patent high heels. She looked dead sexy like this and being so petite high heels just added to her femininity plus they made her incredible legs look gorgeous! 

I once asked her as we left his office if she knew he was staring at her legs. She giggled and said of course she knew but she liked it and asked me if I liked it as well. I admitted I did like it, and I remember we both laughed about it at the time.

Angela was one of those girls who preferred to wear stockings with suspenders, rather than tights, and she knew I loved her wearing them. She had several pairs of sheer glossy stockings in various shades.

She always did her make-up to perfection, and with her short boyish hairstyle and trim little figure Angela attracted looks from guys all the time. I couldn’t blame David for letching at her legs as she sat down, her tight little skirt riding up flashing a hint of stocking top. Each time she crossed her legs I could just about hear that delicious sound sheer stockings make as they rub together.

Could David hear it as well I wondered? Was she uncrossing and crossing her legs on purpose?

David did once compliment her on her looks, and he told me I was a very lucky guy. Also, every time we left his office after meeting him, he would open the door and gesture to me to leave first. On more than one occasion I did notice him out of the corner of my eye slyly place his arm round Angela's waist as she passed him and once, I am pretty sure his hand dropped lower onto her bum. Me being me, I thought nothing of this and remember feeling flattered that I had such a gorgeous girlfriend, and that this much older guy obviously had the hots for her. 

Around 1987, we moved into our new house and were soon settled. Shortly after this period, Angela went after a new job working for a local estate agency close to our area. She got the job, and was enjoying it she told me.

A few weeks later she told me one night that her estate agent's conveyancing solicitors were the same firm that we used for buying our house and that she often had regular phone conversations with David. They had become friendly she said and that he had asked her out to lunch the following day.

‘Would you mind if I went to lunch with him?’ she asked me. Of course, I couldn’t really see any harm in this as this seemed perfectly normal with the type of job she had, so I said I was fine with it.

Over the coming weeks, Angela had more and more regular lunch dates with David, and after a while, I noticed her choice of work outfits was getting slightly sexier. She had recently bought this stunning little suit in light pink. The jacket was short and fitted, but the skirt was simply amazing. Short and tight, but with a long spilt up one thigh which revealed a delicious hint of stocking tops whenever she wore it. With summer approaching, however, she would sometimes wear a short summer dress with high heels in place of the suits.

I also noticed her makeup was becoming ever so slightly heavier. Not tarty, but just a little heavier, and with emphasis on her eyes and lips. She also got her hair re-styled around this time as well, and I have to say it looked stunning. Soon after this time, Angela began arriving home from work a little later than usual, and always said the office was very busy and she was finishing up etc.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Part 3

Several weeks went by, and the lunches became a lot more regular along with the late finishes after work. I still suspected nothing, however, as we trusted each other and we were planning to marry in time.

Angela often told me David was very flirtatious with her during these lunches and had on a few occasions put his arm round her, and let his hand wander onto her stockinged legs. He would always tell her how he approved of the fact that she wore them and told her that her legs were perfect for stockings and high heels. Angela asked me if I minded David doing this, and I confessed I was ok with it as it made me feel proud to have such a gorgeous partner as her. She admitted she enjoyed his attention, so long as I didn’t mind.

Our daily lives carried on pretty much as normal, until one afternoon as I was driving back to my work's premises, I passed David’s offices at around lunchtime. As I stopped my car at a crossing to let some people cross the road, I saw David and Angela coming out of his office’s street entrance. She was dressed in her usual work attire consisting of a white silky blouse, a short tight black skirt, nearly black sheer stockings and her trademark black patent high heels.

It was a lovely warm spring day, so she had left our house that morning without the need for a jacket, and I remembered how sexy she looked walking down our front path to her car, her high heels clicking loudly on the path.

David was beside her as they walked out of his office, but they were hidden from the main road and were standing under the office awning. As I watched, David suddenly pulled her close to him, and then pushed her back against the wall, his hands round her waist as they both then began passionately kissing.

I stared open-mouthed in surprise as she returned his kisses just as enthusiastically.

David’s hands dropped lower and were wrapped around Angela’s bum as they carried on kissing deeply. He soon moved a hand onto the front of her white blouse and was caressing her tits as he kissed her. I had to admit to myself that watching them both was highly erotic.

Suddenly, I was awakened from my trance by the cars behind me tooting impatiently, as the crossing was now clear. Worried they might both look to see what the toots were about, I engaged first gear and quickly moved away from the scene.

Driving back to work, my mind worked overtime. ‘Was she having an affair with him after all?’ I said to myself. ‘Was this inevitable? Was I partly to blame for allowing her this freedom with her friendship with David?’

Right then I had to admit to myself that watching them both was a huge turn-on, and something I had often thought about as a fantasy, but a fantasy I never truly hoped would become reality. I knew that night we would have much to talk about, though how I would approach the subject, may well surprise Angela. I formed a plan there and then in my mind, and knew what I wanted to say to her. Driving back to work, I had never felt more excited.

Later that day I got home from work just before Angela did, I made two mugs of Coffee and as I heard her keys in the front door I waited for her to walk along the hallway and down to our kitchen. She still looked stunning in her work outfit, her sunglasses perched on top of her jet-black short hair. The glossy stockings enhanced her legs perfectly, and her heels only made them look even sexier.

She said hello and walked toward me, and we kissed softly.

‘I have some Coffee ready for you darling,’ I said.

‘Oh thanks, I am so tired and need a strong Coffee as today has been manic at work.’

‘Same for me too,’ I said.

‘Did you have a nice lunch today with David?' I asked.

‘Yes,’ she replied. ‘The usual work talk, and a glass of wine, nothing elaborate really.’

‘How was your day Mark?’ she asked.

‘Busy,’ I replied. ‘I did see something interesting today around lunchtime though.’

She looked at me inquisitively and said, ‘Oh really, what was that?’

Knowing there was only one way of saying it, so I just said it. ‘I saw you with David just as you both left his office and yes I saw everything.’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments