Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

‘David said that whatever dress I am going to wear for him on Saturday, he wants me to not wear anything underneath it apart from stockings and suspenders.’

‘I can’t wear a bra with the ruched dress, anyway,’ she continued, ‘But, he wants me not to wear knickers, while I am with him.’

‘I think that’s a very horny idea darling yes, you should do as David asks’, I said.

‘Me too,’ she said, ‘I have already told him, I will do as he asks.’

‘Remember of course, that your body now belongs to David, my love, so you should do as he asks,’ I said.

‘I know, Mark, and I will,’ she replied.

Knowing how short her black, ‘Cire,’ ruched dress was, this thought turned me on even more, and I could only imagine how much it would excite David. Angela said she had told David about me wanting to offer her to him, and he was thrilled to hear that.

‘He said he would like that if you did so, Mark, and that he plans to take me from you.’

‘That's the reply I was hoping for, my darling,’ I replied, ‘David taking you from me is a major part of my fantasy.’

Listening to my darling fiancé going over David’s plans for her for the weekend made me realise that I had certainly made the right decision in allowing her this freedom to see David when she wanted to. I could see a spark in her eyes that I had not seen before. I wished, then, we had done something like this sooner in our relationship, when Angela was seventeen, but I looked ahead to how much it would turn me on when she left the house on Saturday to be David’s slut for the evening. I couldn’t wait for that moment to arrive!

Angela finished telling me about her and David’s lunch date by adding, ‘David wants to thank you, in person, on Saturday for agreeing to this, Mark,’ she added, ‘He would like to pick me up from here on Saturday evening, if you would be ok with that?’

‘That will be fine; I am more than happy for him to collect you,’ I said, ‘I will also confirm all I have said to him on Saturday.’

‘He said he is looking forward to you offering me to him as well, Mark.’

I said, ‘I am so excited about that as well, and I can’t wait for that moment, Angela.’

‘Thank you, Mark, David did say that now everything is amicable, he would like to see me more often on weekends if that’s ok with you?’

‘Of course, it is, my love, whenever he wants you, I am happy for him to collect you,’ I said.

‘And, you know, I will tell you all about what we got up to when I come home.’

‘That, I look forward to very much, Angela.’

Saturday arrived, and as the evening drew closer, we were both very excited about everything. Angela took a long shower, washed and styled her hair, painted her finger and toenails a dark glossy red colour, then did her makeup with her usual expertise. I sat on our bed, watching her getting ready for her first night with David without guilt or condoms. My cock getting grew harder as I thought about my darling fiancé being enjoyed this way by David. She did her eyes a little heavier, of course, and her lipstick was a colour that matched her nails perfectly, she added a coat of lip gloss to finish.

I could not help thinking about David’s cock, sliding between her lips as she sucked him hard. Perhaps, during the night, he would cum deep inside her throat, and she would willingly swallow his spunk. I sat watching her getting dressed, my cock becoming hard in my jeans, as she slipped on the glossy, sheer, dark grey stockings, brand new from the packet. She then fastened the white suspender belt around her slender waist, attaching the delicate straps to the lace tops of her stockings. Next, she slipped into her black patent high heels, then stepped into the little, black, ruched dress, pulling the straps over her shoulders. As she slipped the silky dress over her body, it made a delicious sound as it slid over her sheer stockings.

She turned around to look at herself in the bedroom mirror, the deep V-back design of the dress drawing attention to anyone that she was not wearing a bra. I noticed the stocking’s lace tops were just visible below the dress's short hem; no doubt David would approve of this, as I did. In her high heels, Angela’s legs looked slender and perfectly toned, and despite how high they were, she still looked tiny, of course.

I couldn’t help also thinking about Angela sitting in the restaurant. Her little dress riding up over her stocking tops, David and others, perhaps, catching a glimpse of her naked, smooth pussy—the same smooth young pussy, that David, would be fucking bareback, later on, for the first time and pumping his pent-up spunk deep inside, many times, during the night.

I wanted this as much as he did.

She stood still and looked at me with a slightly cheeky look on her face, and asked, ‘Will I do?’

I stared at my gorgeous, young fiancé, and said, ‘Will you do!’

‘Angela, my love, you look stunning, the sexiest I think I’ve ever seen you,’ I told her.

‘Thank you, Mark, I wanted to look my best for David, tonight, as I feel this could be the start of something special for the three of us.’

‘I so agree with that darling, very special, David is going to be gobsmacked when he first sees you.’

‘I know you love this dress on me, so I thought David would too,’ she added.

‘Oh, darling, you know I do, and he will too, that’s a given,’ I said.

I added ‘I can just about see your stocking tops below the dress, darling.’

She smiled at me cheekily then said, ‘I know. I can’t pull them any higher, not with a dress this short.’

‘You don’t need to, my love, they look perfect as they are,’ I said. ’Stocking tops showing under a dress like that looks perfect on you, Angela.’ She then pulled the dress hem down a little at the sides, but as soon as she moved, it began sliding up her stockings again, revealing the lace tops.

She smiled at me and then said, ‘This dress just rides up again if I pull it lower.’

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

‘It is perfect, darling, you look amazing,’ I said, ‘Does it feel sexy not having any knickers on under that dress?’

‘God yes!’ she replied, ‘I have never felt sexier, Mark.’

About ten minutes later, we heard a car pull up outside. I looked out of the window and recognised David’s black BMW. ‘He is here, Angela,' I said. She grabbed her clutch bag and keys, then we both walked downstairs as David could be seen through our front door.

‘Mark, I am so nervous now,’ she said.

‘This will be perfect for us, Angela, don’t be nervous. It’s what we both want, now, yes?’ I said quickly.

‘Yes, Mark, it is, and thank you so much,’ she replied, blowing me a kiss.

‘I want you to be Davids's slut, Angela,’ I said, ‘Whenever he wants you.’

‘Oh, Mark, I do so want to be, and for you, now that I know how much this turns you on,’ she replied.

‘Thank you, darling,’ I said.

‘Always remember your body belongs to David now.’

Smiling, she replied, ‘I know, Mark, and thank you for everything.’

David rang the bell, and Angela skipped towards the door, opened it, and led him into the hallway. I could see from the look on his face that he was impressed with how she looked.

‘Oh my, you look stunning, Angela,’ he said, ‘just perfect.’

She replied, blushing slightly, ‘Thank you, David.’

‘I love your dress and the heels, and I can see your stocking tops showing, just as they should be,’ he said. ’No knickers as I requested I hope?’

‘Of course, David,’ replied Angela, ‘I kept my promise about that.’

‘Good girl,’ he said.

David then turned to me, and said, ‘Mark, I have hoped for some time that we might come to this sort of arrangement, and can’t tell you how grateful, and excited I am that you have given Angela your blessing, so to speak, to continue seeing me.’

‘My pleasure, David,’ I replied, ‘As I have told her myself, I want her to enjoy herself, and be sexually fulfilled.’

‘Then I look forward to fulfilling her many more times from now on, Mark,’ replied David. ‘I have enjoyed fucking her in secret up to now, but this will be so much better for the three of us, I feel.’

‘I agree. Yes, it will be, David,’ I said.

David then said, ‘May I take her hand from you now, Mark?’ I let go of her delicate little hand and passed it over to him.

‘She is yours to enjoy, David,’ I said.

As he took her hand, he kissed her on her cheek. Then he turned to me, shook my hand, and then said, ‘Thank you for this, Mark. I truly never expected you to be so cool about any of this, or that you would want me to continue fucking your fiancé this way.’

‘You are welcome, David, as I am sure she has told you I hoped this would happen as well, and it’s been a fantasy of mine since you and Angela became friends,’ I said.

‘Yes, she told me that the other day, and that's noble of you to admit, Mark, I was so pleasantly surprised and thrilled when Angela told me all about your conversation that night, and, of course, your suggestion she continues seeing me for sex,’ he replied. He added, ‘This will be so much better than her seeing me behind your back, as she was.’

I said, ‘I agree, and it will be, David, just promise me you will take good care of my girl, ok?’

‘Oh, I most certainly will. I assure you!’ he replied.

‘I know it’s what she wants now, and I want her to be happy,’ I added.

‘Then I will make sure she gets what she wants,’ he said. ‘I already know Angela will willingly let me take what I want, so that is a given.’

As he led Angela out through our front door, he told me he would require and expect regular meetings with her from now on, and it would usually be evenings. I replied that I was prepared for that and had expected that to be the case. David then explained his instructions and requirements regarding him seeing Angela.

‘Now that this is all out in the open, so to speak, Mark, I will expect you to make her available to me at short notice, and for extended periods, overnight, most certainly,’ he said. ‘I would also like her, at times, for whole weekends,’ he said, ‘perhaps even a week away in the future. I hope this will not be a problem?’

‘I understand and will make sure she is always available to you, David,’ I replied, ‘That will not be a problem.’

‘When I want her for a weekend, I will collect her from her work's office on a Friday evening,and return her to you Sunday night.’ He added, ‘I will expect her to have suitable outfits in an overnight bag when this happens,’ I nodded to him that I understood all that he had said.

‘I assume contacting you on your house phone when I require Angela is acceptable?’ he asked.

‘Of course. That’s fine,’ I replied.

‘Lastly, I would like her to always dress sexy for me, as she is here, now, short dresses and skirts only.’ He added. ‘stockings, suspenders, and high heels to be worn with every outfit, and I require her to not wear bras or knickers when she is with me.’

‘Her makeup and hair are to be as they are here tonight, as she looks perfect like this.’

‘I will make sure she complies with your requests, David,’ I said.

‘Thank you, Mark, also please ensure Angela keeps her pussy shaved perfectly smooth as it is presently,’ He added.

‘Of course,’ I replied.

‘Angela told me she is on the pill, is this still so?’ He asked.

‘Yes, she is, definitely,’ I confirmed.

‘Good,’ he said. ‘That is important for what I have in mind for her, as at no point will I be using condoms during our meetings, now I know you are comfortable with that.’ David continued, ‘please makes sure she manages her birth pills correctly, as I will be enjoying her body regularly from this moment onward, especially now I know you find this all a turn-on.’

‘I understand,’ I replied.

‘I will be seeing her, and fucking her a lot more often from now on, Mark, now I know you are cool with this arrangement,’ he added.

‘Of course, David,’ I replied, ‘I expected you would want that.’

I felt my heart racing, and my cock rising a little more, as he said, ‘I assume bareback use of all her holes, is also acceptable with you, Mark?’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments