Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 14, The final part of this story!

The following week, David phoned our house in the evening. Angela answered the phone and they spoke for a while. I watched her giggling as she spoke with him, and I could hear her saying ‘Okay’ a few times. After a few minutes she handed the phone to me, then went out to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

‘Hi, Mark,’ said David.

‘Hi, David, what can I do for you?’ I asked.

He said, ‘Firstly thank you so much for being ok about last Saturday with my two friends joining us, I know I kind of sprung that on you, but Angela and I thought you would be fine about it’ he added.

‘No problem, David, I am more than fine about it honestly,’ I said.

David, added, ‘When I told Angela about my two buddies joining us she was very keen, Mark.’

‘I am glad she was keen, David,’ I replied.

‘Also knowing how easily she dealt with multiple cocks at that cinema with you, I knew she would do the same for us three last night,’ he said.

‘Angela is made for sharing with guys like us, Mark, don’t you agree?’

‘Oh I do, David, yes,’ I replied.

‘I can’t tell you how amazing it was for the three of us, fucking her between us, and filling her lovely little body with spunk, especially knowing that you wanted us to,’ he added.

‘Oh, don’t mention it. It’s something I’ve dreamed about Angela doing for a while since the times we went to that adult cinema.’

He said, ‘Yes she told me that might be the case, and it’s that cinema I wanted to talk to you about.’

‘Oh, do carry on, David,’ I replied.

‘I would like to plan a visit to that cinema with Angela in a few weeks time, if thats ok with you.’

EmilyHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyHudson

‘Oh, please do, of course you have my blessing, David, that goes without saying,’ I replied excitedly.

There was a long pause, and I asked if he was still on the line.

‘Yes, I am still here, Mark,’ he said.

‘Mark, I would like to take things a lot further from now on.’ he said.

I replied, ‘I had a feeling you would want to, David.’

‘I want you to have the ultimate cuckold experience, Mark, so what I am about to propose should provide that for you, ten-fold.’

Feeling myself becoming nervously excited, I said, ‘Thank you, David, do continue.’

After another pause, he said, ‘How would you feel, if I said I would like Angela to come off the pill, about a month or so before we go to that cinema?’

We both paused, for what felt like an eternity and I struggled to find the words for a reply, and my heart began racing and my head spinning.

Eventually I forced my voice to work, and said, ‘Erm are you suggesting what I think you are, David?’

‘What do you think I am suggesting then, Mark?’ he said.

‘Erm, you want the risk factor on the night, that she might get pregnant?’

‘Partly correct,’ he said, ‘Not the risk of her getting pregnant.’

‘How do you mean? I don’t follow, David,’ I said.

‘When I take her there next month, I plan to only let guys enjoy her bareback,’ he said.

‘Yes, I assumed that might be the case,’ I replied.

‘I’d like to see her group bred, Mark, properly, all the way to pregnancy, at the cinema, by multiple guys!’

‘What?’ I said nervously, ‘You are joking of course.’

After a pause, David said, ‘Mark, I have never been more serious!’

I felt frozen on the spot, I couldn’t force my mouth to work.

‘Are you still there, Mark?’ asked David.

The end...

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments