Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

‘Yes, of course, David,’ I stammered out my reply to his words.

‘I am very much into giving long hard and prolonged anal to girls like Angela, so expect her to be used regularly this way,’ he said. ‘She has the most perfect little bum I have ever set eyes on, and I am very keen to use it the way it should be,’ he added. ‘I cannot wait to cum deep inside her ass, Mark, just so you know.’

I told David I agreed and understood what he meant and that Angela enjoyed anal sex very much.

‘Angela knows by now I often cum very heavily, so I intend to do so inside her every time we meet for sex, Mark.’

I could see her listening silently to what we had been discussing, and her eyes said what she was thinking, I am sure. She stood there next to David, looking smaller than ever next to his height, even in her high heels. I could see she was trembling slightly, so I smiled at her as reassurance.

She smiled back, and mouthed the words, ‘I love you,' and, ‘thank you.’ Her gorgeous dark red glossy lips formed the words silently.

David and I shook hands again, and he said, ‘Perfect, we have an agreement that suits all parties it seems.’

‘Mark, you will soon see you have made the right decision about this, Angela looks as if butter would not melt in her mouth, but I assure you I am going to change that!’

‘I know - as I suspect you do - she longs to be a naughty and a dirty little girl, so I intend to bring that out of her fully and in ways, she cannot yet imagine,’ he said, ‘I intend to use her delightful little body in any way I see fit, and as I have said, it will be prolonged and intense.’

At that moment, I remember thinking how commanding David was coming across with the way he spoke. I was unprepared for this but found it highly arousing.

‘When I first set eyes on Angela that day in my office with you, I thought she was the most perfect little creature I had ever seen, and I was determined to have her despite her being engaged to you,’ he continued.

‘You can also expect her to be punished sometimes as well, often harshly, as I am sure you are aware this is also something she has often dreamed about?’

‘Yes, I am,’ I replied. ‘I am very aware of her desires with this, David,’ I said. ‘It’s not something I can give her the way she wants, so I accept this will be happening with you.’

‘Oh, I assure you it will most certainly, Mark,’ he replied. ‘Little girls like Angela often require the harshest punishments, I have found, and Angela has the most perfect bum for the type of punishments I have in mind, so I intend to push her limits in ways she cannot yet imagine.’

David then asked ‘I trust all this is acceptable to you then?’

‘Yes, it is,’ I replied. ‘She is yours to do with as you please, David.’

‘Thank you, Mark, and I would like to enjoy Angela’s body in the long term too if that is ok by you, for the next few years at least.’

‘Of course, David, that is perfectly fine with me,’ I replied.

‘As she knows, I have wanted her this way for some time, and now it’s amicable between us, I have big plans for Angela,’ he added, ‘My plans also include sharing her with some of my male friends as well, Mark, but I feel sure this will be acceptable to you, yes?’

‘Yes, of course, David, that is more than acceptable,’ I replied.

‘Bareback only, Mark, of course,’ he added.

‘Of course, David,’ I replied.

‘Thank you, Mark, I had a feeling you would be ok about that.’

‘By the way, I am very interested in this adult cinema in Central London you have both been to, Angela has told me all about the visit you did a while ago.’

arianablue_69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianablue_69TS

‘Oh yes, it was something I wanted us to do together for some time, and it was an amazing experience, David,’ I said.

‘Well, if it’s ok with you, at some point, I would love to take her back there myself?’

‘Please do,’ I said, ‘Angela, was very keen when I first suggested we went, so I know she will be up for that, David.’

‘Excellent, Mark, and thank you, I will arrange that soon.’

‘Correct me if I am wrong, but, Angela, told me she ‘serviced’ multiple guys' cocks during that cinema trip is that so?’

‘That’s correct, David yes, it was wonderful watching her on her knees sucking off so many men to completion,’ I replied.

‘Wow, and you didn’t mind?’ he asked.

‘No, I didn’t, in fact, it was a big turn-on for us both I think,’ Angela then confirmed to David what I had just said.

‘That’s most interesting,’ he said, ‘And something I will think about when she and I visit, I can completely understand why you found that a big turn-on, Mark.’

‘Knowing what she did that night, just confirms to me that she longs to be a naughty girl again,’ he added.

I added, ‘Remember to check out the pub across the square, as on our last visit, we picked up three extra guys in the pub, who joined us in the cinema later.’

‘Thanks for the tip, Mark, I will remember to make sure we visit the pub first in that case,’ said David.

They both then moved towards our front door, David still holding Angela’s hand firmly, he turned to me and said, ‘I will return her to you tomorrow, after being properly enjoyed, and used by myself, and with her pussy, bum and throat filled with my cum, Mark.’

‘I understand, David, yes of course,’ I said.

‘Tonight I am going to enjoy your fiancé in every way I can, and I will be doing so many times throughout the night, Mark,’ he added.

David’s final words to me were his instructions, or rather restrictions he wanted to impose on me from that point onward.

‘Mark, now we come to - what I feel - will be the most exciting part for you in all of this,’ he said.

I listened, as he explained further.

‘Now that you have freely agreed to me fucking Angela whenever I want, I would like you to have the best cuckold experience possible from this, and after talking it over with her yesterday it seems she wants you to as well,’ David continued, ‘What I am about to say may take you by complete surprise, and it is something I suspect you are not prepared for, but I very much hope you embrace it.’

‘Oh, ok, I am listening, David,’ I said, eager to hear what he was going to say next.

He continued, ‘Mark, the way you offered her hand to me just now, convinces me you will willingly adhere to what I am going to ask of you, you must trust me though, as this is a very important part for us all moving forward, and now that you have given Angela to me to enjoy for the foreseeable.’

I said, ‘I understand, David, I will trust you.’

‘Thank you, Mark.’

‘So, from tonight, I have decided I am going to limit you from having any form of sexual activity with Angela to once a month only from now on, and always using condoms when fucking her,’ he said.

He added, ‘If you breach either of these two conditions, she will tell me and I will impose a total ban on you fucking her for a lengthily period.’

‘You have been more than amicable to everything I want regarding Angela so far, so I hope you will understand why it is so important you comply with these restrictions.’

‘From tonight, once a month only, and using always condoms. Agreed?’ he said.

I was silent for a moment, completely unprepared for this, so I said, ‘Only once a month, David?’

‘Yes, please, Mark, and always with condoms only. I insist,’ he replied.

‘Is that acceptable to you, and will you comply with my rules, Mark?’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments