Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part IX

"Mary enjoys Mark in the marital bed, and Steve experiences the intensity of being cuckolded"

42
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Mary put the final touches to her hair as she stood in front of the wardrobe mirror. She caught Steve’s reflection in the mirror and smiled. He had watched her get ready. Asked her when she picked up her dress to put on. “Why aren’t you wearing knickers?”

Mary smiled and shook her head. “Mark asked me not to.”

He looked pained, yet, he had an erection. It was something that she knew that she would have to get used to; seeing her husband aroused at the thought of her getting fucked by another man. “Don’t forget to put clean sheets and pillowcases on the bed, Steve,” she told him, adding to his angst.

Her final touch before leaving was to change over her handbag to something lighter to carry and put a spare pair of knickers in it. She was already quite aroused, and she had no idea how wet she might get during the evening.

In the restaurant car park, she reminded him once again about changing the bed before she kissed him. She also groped him, squeezing his bulge, as she thanked him before leaving to join Mark. Steve watched her greet him with a quick kiss before taking his hand. His erection was becoming almost unbearable now.

Mary never turned around to see him drive away; she was too preoccupied. She felt that sense of freedom that Babs had talked about earlier. She understood now. She was out on a date with another man. For the first time in years, she was dating again, and she was aroused by it. There would be sex at the end of it. Yes, she had fucked Mark before, but the circumstances were different now. This wasn’t just a sexual encounter, it was a date, and there was the freedom to love.

They would also sleep together. It wasn’t just going to be sex and then parting, they would fall asleep together. She would wake in the night and find his body beside her, and as she knew from the past, she would have sex again. Men wake with an erection, a Woodie, as it is known colloquially. Mary liked to wake feeling a Woodie pressing into her body. Steve often woke with one, but he was smaller than Mark. He was much bigger and thicker; and when he fucked her, she still felt his presence a long time afterwards.

Inside the restaurant, Alfredo, the owner greeted her with a smile, but the look on his face changed to one of surprise when he saw Mark behind her. Mary introduced him as a family friend. She wasn’t sure if he believed her, but she didn’t care. She ordered her usual Pollo Alla Cacciatorra, and Mark went for a fillet steak. They also shared a bottle of Barola. As the tables close by became vacated their conversation became more intimate. Mark asked her if she was wearing panties and she dropped her spoon on the floor and asked him to pick it for her. She parted her legs as he scrambled around on the floor to retrieve it. His demeanour changed. She asked him if he had an erection and he smiled.

“I’ll take care of that later,” she told him.

 

****

 

After finishing off their wine, Mary rang Steve and told him that they were ready to be picked up. They waited outside in an alcove for Steve. It was quiet and they kissed, Mark’s hand was busy under the hem of her dress. His fingers penetrated her as they kissed; her hand tightly gripped his bulge, and when Steve pulled round into the car park, he caught them in the headlights.

For Steve, it came as a shock to catch them like that. He knew they were fucking, and he accepted that. Not just accepted, but welcomed having his fantasy made real, but he had not witnessed it. Now, he was seeing it, watching another man with his hand up his wife’s dress, seeing his wife groping another man sexually, while all the time kissing him passionately. It was hard to grasp. When it’s out of sight, it’s out of mind. But he could see it now. What made it worse for him was that they were not hiding what they were doing. Anybody could have come into the car park at that moment and seen them.

Steve dimmed the lights of the car and they pulled apart, but still holding hands, they walked across the car park to his car. They broke away from each other to get into the back seat of the car. She thanked him for collecting them, and as he pulled away, they resumed their kissing. From the rear-view mirror, he saw Mark fondling her breasts before dropping his hand down to her knees. Her legs parted, and Mark’s hand rode up between her thighs to her sex. Steve turned away to concentrate on the road ahead as Mary groaned.

The next time he looked up at the mirror was when Mark groaned; Mary was holding his erection in her hand and was leaning over him, sucking him. The size of it shocked him. It was at least twice the size of his and double the thickness. He understood now, not just her eagerness to have Mark fuck her, but also the reason. He knew it was a lie when it was said that size doesn’t matter. Size does matter to women. He had never known Mary to give his erection the attention that she was giving Mark now. She was kissing, sucking, and licking his erection, as she gripped it tightly, like some prized possession.

At one stage he thought she was going to go the whole way; take him to that point of no return, and gulp down his cum with eagerness, but she stopped, lifted her head, and kissed him. “We’ll soon be home, Mark,” she told him, as she began to ease his erection back into his pants.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

Mary had zipped him up as they pulled into their drive. They were out of the car first and through the front door before him. Mary was still holding his hand as Steve closed the door, and Mark was eagerly pulling her towards the stairs, but she halted and reached out to Steve. Her lips lingered on his as she kissed him. He could taste Mark. “See you in the morning, darling,” were her words of goodnight to him.

And it was a goodnight; for Mary that is. She closed the door behind her and reached for Mark’s shirt, eager to get him naked. Steve had not only turned the bed covers down at the sides but had also left the main light off and put the bedside lamps on. It made her smile. The marital bed was ready for her and her lover.

There was no foreplay. They were too eager for that. Mark tossed her dress onto a chair, and she hurriedly climbed into bed. Mark slid beside her. She was already spreading her legs for him before he moved closer. As he climbed between them Mary put her arms above her head as if surrendering to him. Mark smiled and gripped her wrists to pin them down as he thrust into her.

He came quickly the first time, Mary’s lips earlier had taken its toll on him, but the second time was less hurried, and more leisurely, changing positions a couple of times. She had lost count of her orgasms, and afterwards, as they caught their breaths, she kissed him and told him that she loved him.

They lay for a while after they disengaged, their bodies touching as they faced each other. Mary could feel his cum leaking onto her thighs. She felt content, spent, but content, and relaxed. She was experiencing fulfilling sex now. There would be no need tonight to roll onto her back later when Mark had dropped off to sleep, and bring her fingers to her clitty for an orgasm.

She kissed him and said, “Thank you.”

He smiled. “There’s no need to thank me. It’s a pleasure fucking you.”

She kissed him again. “You’re not a woman,” she told him. “You can orgasm easily, but sometimes it takes time for a woman to work up to that point, and by that time the man has usually finished.”

He put his arm around her. “But you came quickly and lots of times.”

She smiled. “It’s psychological. If you know you are guaranteed to cum you relax and it happens quickly, but if you’re not certain of an orgasm, you end up either trying to force one or fearing to let go.”

“Okay.”

She kissed him. “You don’t understand, do you?”

He shook his head.

“Anyway, I have no problem with you. There will be no need to play with myself tonight.”

“Awww,” he murmured. “But I would like to see that.”

She laughed. “I’ve never done it in front of anyone, and don’t intend to now.”

He took her left hand and guided it to her mound. “Please!”

She pulled her hand away. “No,” she giggled.

He pushed the duvet down the bed. “Please, I would love to see you do it.”

“You’ve seen other women do it then?”

He nodded. “I love watching them do it. I love the intensity of it; the facial expressions, the moans, watching their bodies writhe, and squirm, and afterwards going down on them and tasting their juices,” he said as he took her left hand and pressed it against her mound again.

Mary looked at him. He was earnest in his request. He really did enjoy watching a woman masturbate. “I’m right-handed,” she told him.

“My apologies,” he said pulling her hand away and taking her right hand in his,

Mary made herself comfortable, stretching out and parting her legs. This would be a first for her. Masturbation was something she always did in private, mostly in the bedroom, and sometimes in the bath. It had never occurred to her to even contemplate having another man around when she did it. But Mark was no ordinary man. He was not just her lover, either. He was a man who selflessly took care to ensure that she received pleasure during sex with him. Why should she not do it for him?

“I’ll try my best,” she said as she drew her fingers to her sex.

Realising that her head was uncomfortable she sat up and rearranged her pillows. As she settled down again, she suddenly spotted the hairbrush on her dressing table. Something inside her made her turn to Mark. “I suppose if I refused to do it you would take the hairbrush to my backside, wouldn’t you?”

He was an experienced lover, attuned to a women’s sexual needs. He looked across at the table. He got out of bed and went and picked it up. She watched him walk back across the room to her bedside, hairbrush in one hand, and his erection swaying with his walk. He looked menacing. She felt the danger and felt the increasing wetness between her legs. He was fast, spinning her around face down on the bed, and gripping her wrists together with one hand behind her back.

“This is a sample of what you will get if you don’t masturbate for me, Mary.”

Two stinging blows to each cheek of her bottom brought tears to her eyes. They also brought her to turn over onto her back, spreading her legs wide, taking her fingers to her clitty. As Mark stood over her, looking on with hairbrush in hand, she looked up at him before closing her eyes to start masturbating.

This was a man she would do anything for, whatever he asked.

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments