Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part VII

"Mary makes discoveries about her husband Steve"

34
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Mary was taking a bath when Steve came home. She had been in there for an hour, cleansing, relaxing, and contemplating her crazy day. Beside her was a half full glass of Prosecco. She lay back, a face flannel covering her eyes, her head resting on the edge of the bath, one hand caressing a nipple, and her other hand resting on her freshly shaved mound as her fingers teased her clitty. She had already cum twice and was slowly working herself up to attempting another.

She felt good, better than she had done in a while. Her sex life had suddenly exploded into life, and for the second Friday in a row she had done things that she could only fantasise about in the past. Mark had made it all possible. Suddenly she heard Steve’s voice and pulled the flannel off her eyes.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked as walked over to her and gave her a kiss, before kneeling.

“Would you like me to do that?” he asked as his hand rested on her mound.

“Are you going to take it all the way?” she asked, knowing that he usually took it to a point where he was ready for a fuck.

“If you want,” he told her as he kissed her again.

She closed her eyes and lay back, allowing his fingers to tease her clitty. “Was it good with Mark today?”

Her eyes opened. “You know?”

Steve nodded. “He told me that he had made plans for today with you.”

She was taken by surprise. She had no idea that Mark had discussed things with him. “He told me that he had organised a picnic with Babs and Harry, is it?”

“Henry,” she responded. “When did he tell you this?”

“He told me yesterday. He asked me if I was okay with it, and naturally I said yes.”

Mary was taken aback. She hadn’t realised that Mark was keeping Steve abreast of what was happening between them. “You’re okay with it then?”

He kissed her. “Of course, I am.”

“I never had you down for a… “

“Cuckold?” he interrupted.

She nodded.

“I thought that you would have caught on by now. All the times I’ve asked you about guys you were with before I met you.”

She remembered.

“What they were like in bed… how big they were?”

“I… I thought that was just a man thing. You know, ego, hoping they were better lovers than previous boyfriends.”

Steve smiled as he stroked her slit. “That was part of it, but I liked hearing about what they did to you. How many times… what positions… how they made you feel.”

“I wished I had known that before,” Mary told him.

He kissed her as he slipped his fingers inside her. “Well, you do now, so tell me what Mark is like in bed.”

His fingers began to push deeper inside her in rhythmic movements like a penis. Mary groaned. “He… he’s big,” she sighed. “He… he fills me, stretches me. He makes me cum so hard.”

“I’m so glad Mary,”

“I want him always to fuck me Steve,” she responded with a groan as his fingers brought her close to another climax.

“You can,” he said softly. “I want you to have his big, thick cock whenever you can. I’ve told him that.”

Mary groaned loudly.

“I’ve told him that I want him fucking you more than just once a week. You need it more than once a week don’t you Mary?”

“Oh god, yes.”

“He wants a whole night with you, Mary.”

“Oh yes.”

“Could you take that Mary?” Steve whispered, “A whole night being fucked by him.”

Mary screamed out. Steve had just made her cum with his fingers for the very first time.

 

A few moments later Mary reached up for him and kissed him. Her wet hands holding his face. “Stand up,” she told him.

Steve got to his feet, and she reached for his belt. There was a bulge in his trousers. It seemed bigger than it usually did. She touched it. Her wet hands making their mark on his brown trousers. “So, you want him to spend a whole night with me then Steve?” she asked him.

He groaned. Her fingers moved to his zipper. “It would be in our bed Steve. Is that okay?” she asked as she pulled it down.

bonbomsito
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bonbomsito

Steve remained silent.

“We would be fucking in the marital bed, Steve,” she told him as she reached inside his briefs.

“Yes.”

“Taking your place in bed,” Mary said as she moved onto her knees in the bath and turned sideways to take him to her mouth.

Steve placed his hands on her head. Mary cupped his testicles in one hand and held his cock in the other. “Does he have big balls?” he asked her.

Mary looked up and pulled his cock from her mouth. “Yes, much bigger than yours, Steve,” she replied. “He’s a heavy cummer too… never known anyone with so much cum.”

Steve groaned at her answer.

“It’s thick and creamy… just a little salty to the taste. Would you like to clean me up after he’s fucked me?” Mary asked as she speeded up the stroking of his cock.

“Yes,” he moaned.

“There’ll be quite a lot of it the morning after.”

“I… I know.”

Mary took him to her mouth again. There was pre-cum leaking now and she knew that it wouldn’t be long now before she would be swallowing his cum, which she loved. Mary loved cum. There was something deliciously wicked about a man ejaculating in your mouth, and it was less messy. Once the last drops were swallowed it was a simple case of cleaning the man’s cock with your tongue, washing your face and hands, cleaning your teeth, and then after applying more lipstick, you were good to go.

But Mary didn’t need to do that now. This wasn’t a boyfriend that she had been out on a date with and didn’t want to end the evening leaving him sexually frustrated. This was her husband. She took him to that point of no return. She felt his testicles stiffen in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze as she quickened her hand movements. Steve groaned and his cock jerked, Mary closed her lips tightly in readiness. She gulped and swallowed as the pulsating squirts of semen came until the last drop.

Mary looked up at him as she released him. He was moaning softly with pleasure. She enjoyed that. It was like a thank you for her service, an appreciation of a job well done. Steve stroked the back of her head. “Thank you,” he told her. “You do this so well.”

She smiled. “Thank you.”

“I bet Mark enjoys it too?”

She shook her head. “I haven’t taken him all the way…. yet!”

He looked into her eyes. “But you will soon you?”

“Yes, very soon.”

He bent down and kissed her forehead and she suggested that he climb into the bath with her. “Add some hot water and relax with me,” she told him. A few minutes later he relaxed with his head resting at the tap end of the bath and his legs together between Mary’s. It had been a long time since they had bathed together. Steve pressed a big toe against her sex. She opened her legs wider to give him more access. “I love the feel of your pussy,” he told her.

Mary smiled at his comment.

“I bet Mark does as well,” he said.

“He calls it a cunt.”

“Sounds a bit crude,” he told her, pressing his toe inside.

“I don’t mind. He says my cunt is beautiful.”

“It is, but pussy is a nicer word to use.”

“Well, I don’t mind. In fact, I don’t mind him being crude. To him it’s a cunt to be used for his pleasure.”

“As long as you’re happy darling, that’s all that matters.”

Mary was happy, she had never felt happier now that her husband was happy about her relationship with Mark.

“I hear you took the cane to Henry’s bottom for not satisfying you!”

Mark must have told him everything that had happened. “Eventually. I didn’t want to do it at first and Babs started it off, then she handed the cane over to me.”

“Did you not enjoy doing it?”

“I must be honest and say that I did. I’ve never done anything like that before – it wasn’t even on my radar, but now, yes… I could get to like it very much.”

“I had better up my game then,” Steve said.

“Yes, you had.”

“Would you actually do it, Mary?”

Mary sat up, got on to her knees, and took hold of his cock. It was starting to stiffen. “Without hesitation!”  she answered looking into his eyes. There was a look there that she hadn’t seen before. She now realised that Steve had a submissive side. Was it now time to strike while the iron is hot?

© Angieseroticpen 2022



Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments