Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part VIII

"Mary begins to exploit Steve's fantasies while satisfying her own at the same time."

32
6 Comments 6
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Mary held her gaze as she tightened her grip on his erection. It was unusual for Steve to recover so quickly. “Do you doubt that I’m capable of punishing you?” she asked him.

His jaw dropped.

“Maybe I should take you into the bedroom and put you across my knee and spank you?”

His cock twitched in her hand. It was all Mary needed. “Get yourself dry.”

Steve stood up and got out of the bath. Mary pulled the plug and followed suit. Taking her towel, she stood next to him and watched him drying himself as she did the same. She wondered if he would go through with it. She knew that she was ready and willing. He was the first to dry and he hung up his towel and went into the bedroom. Mary quickly followed him. Spotting her hairbrush on the dressing table she picked it up and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Over my knee please,” she said firmly.

Steve meekly obeyed. Mary adjusted him so that his buttocks rested firmly between her slightly parted legs. “As our relationship is taking a new direction, Steve, I think we should get some matters sorted at the outset. Is that okay?”

“Yes,” he said quietly.

Mary had never really paid much attention to his bottom before now, but with hairbrush in hand, it looked so inviting and vulnerable. Mary tapped each cheek with it. “So, you confess that you have a desire for me to get fucked by other men?”

Steve never answered. Mary hit both cheeks again, but harder this time. “Yes.”

“Well from now on I am going to be a very loving wife, and satisfy those desires,” she told him as she slapped the flat of the brush against his flesh again. “Is that okay with you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’m looking forward to fucking other men for you and I promise that I’ll do an exceptionally good job. We don’t want men coming to you and complaining that I am no good in bed, do we?”

“No.”

Mary could feel the wetness from his cock against her thigh. Steve was leaking precum. “And you are going to help me perform my marital duties to you, aren’t you?”

“Yes… how?”

“Well… when Mark said that he wanted a whole night with me what did you say?”

“Nothing.”

Mary brought the hairbrush down sharply on his buttocks. He yelped. “That wasn’t of much help, was it?” she snapped. “What should you have said?”

“I… I guess I should have given him permission.”

Mary hit him again. “He wasn’t asking for permission, Steve. He doesn’t need your permission. It’s my consent he needs, and he already knows that he can fuck me at will,” she told him. “What he needed from you was acknowledgement that you were happy for him to spend the night with me. You should have asked him if you could help in any way. He might have wanted to take me out for dinner and wanted you to book us a table somewhere. He might have wanted to take me to a hotel, so we could be alone. There are lots of ways you could have helped.”

“I’m sorry.”

Mary hit him again but with less force this time. “Now when we finish here, get hold of him and ask him if you can help in any way. Tell him your wife would love to spend the whole night with him.”

“Okay.”

Mary gently rubbed her hand over his bottom. His cheeks were reddening. “We must work together on this, Steve, if I am to give you the best possible pleasure in fucking other men for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

She gave him a playful slap. “Well, we’ll leave it at that for now. Get up.”

Steve stood to his feet and faced her. His erection stood upright and firm and she reached for it. “You are very excited, darling,” she told him, running her finger over the precum.

“Yes.”

“Me getting fucked by others really excites you, doesn’t it?”

He nodded with a groan. “Well, you are going to be excited very regularly from now on Steve.”

“Thank you.”

She gripped his cock and began to slowly masturbate him. “You’re not expecting to have any say in who I fuck, are you?”

“Not really. Why?”

She looked up at him. “Well, there may be mutual friends and acquaintances that I may want to fuck from time to time, both now and in the future.”

He sighed. “Not family then?”

“Do you have anyone in mind?”

Steve remained silent. They both knew that his father had taken a shine to her. Though he was no longer married to his mother, he kept in touch, and he was invited to the wedding, even though his mother disapproved. He had had a little too much to drink and had taken more than his fair share of dances with her. He had told her more than once that Steve was a lucky man. He sometimes visited them, and although he had never made a direct pass at her or indulged in any inappropriate behaviour. It was obvious that he fancied her.

Mary sensed anxiety. “It is best that should I happen to fuck anybody connected to us both I should not share the details with you. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes,” he groaned.

“But I will ensure that I will not do anything with someone who I suspect will shout his mouth off about it.”

“H… how will I know that you have done it them?”

Mary closed her lips tightly and took him right to the back of her throat and back again. “You will know from the state of my panties.”

Steve groaned loudly. He was on the verge of cumming. “Is that okay, darling?” she asked pumping him harder and raster.

Steve groaned loudly again. Mary managed to close her lips tightly in time to catch the full force of his orgasm.

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

 

*****

 
Steve was on the phone with Mark when Mary’s mobile rang. She recognised the voice immediately. It was Babs.

“Did you have a good day?” she asked before giggling.

Mary laughed. “Well, it certainly wasn’t boring.”

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. Henry thinks you could be a cruel mistress, and Mark, well… he just loves fucking you.”

Mary smiled. “Actually, he’s on the phone now to Steve, but tell him that I love being fucked by him. Oh, and tell Henry that should the opportunity arise again, I will be much harder on him.”

“He will love that. He loves the riding crop.”

“Wow, that must be painful.”

“Henry has a high pain threshold,” Babs told her. “Developed over the years with his loving wife.”

Mary giggled and then told her about her evening with Steve earlier.

“You are moving on quickly, aren’t you?”

“I suppose I am.”

“I would love to train Steve as well. He sounds as if he would enjoy another woman taking control.”

“He probably would.”

“Would you mind if I give it a go?”

Mary thought for a few moments. “No, you’re very welcome.”

“Tell you what, how about coffee in town tomorrow, or maybe even lunch?”

“Lunch would be lovely.”

“How about The Ambassador, say, one o’clock?”

Mary agreed with delight.

“Wear a skirt or dress, and stockings and no knickers,” Babs told her.

“Is this part of my training?”

Babs laughed. “Good girls wear tights and panties; bad girls just wear stockings and suspenders.”

“And you’re a bad girl, are you?” Mary said with a giggle.

 “It’s much more fun being a bad girl, believe me!”

“I quite like the idea of being a bad girl.”

“I’ve been a bad girl since the age of seventeen,” Babs told her. “It started out as a dare. I was with a bunch of girls at college, and we used to do dares. My dare was to leave my knickers off for the afternoon, and when sitting down, absentmindedly leave my legs open. It was so much fun; seeing the look on guys' faces, seeing guys unable to stand because they had a boner. Then one day when I did it, I met an older, married man. I had an affair with him for over a year. He was a wonderful lover. I learnt so much from him.”

Mary listened intently.

“And you still do it?”

“Every now and again. The last time I was in the Ambassador a businessman came in, that was quite fanciable. So, I went to the loo and took my knickers off. An innocent flash got me a free lunch and a lovely afternoon of sex.”

“You’re terrible!”

Babs laughed. “He had a lovely cock though, and he knew how to use it too.”

Mary felt a twinge of jealousy. Babs had it all. It was as if she could sense it from the silence. “Don’t worry Mary, a few months with me and you will be enjoying the life of a free woman.”

“Free woman, hey?”

“Well, you know what I mean, luv. Married, but having the freedom to have a sex life like a man can. See something he fancies and go for it.”

“We get called sluts though!”

“Yes, I know, Mary, but’s all wrong though, isn’t it?”

She agreed, and they ended their call, with tomorrow to look forward.

Their call ended just as Steve came into the kitchen mid-call with Mark. “Mark wants to see you tonight,” Mark told her.

Mary took the phone off him and spoke to him.

“Your husband told me that you might like a night out?”

She felt a surge of sexual excitement. “How thoughtful of him. Yes, I would like a night out.”

“Nightclub? A quiet drink, or dinner?”

“Well, I haven’t eaten yet!”

“So, dinner it is then. Anything you prefer?”

“Well, Steve and I usually go to the Italian place on the High Street.”

“Valentino’s,” he said with excitement in his voice. “I go there too. Been a few times with Babs.”

Mary laughed. “Bet she wasn’t wearing knickers?”

He roared with laughter. “You must have been talking to her.”

Mary told him about their conversation. “So, Steve will be okay with you being there with me?”

“He’s asked me to cuckold him,” she responded looking across at Steve.

“Fair enough. I’ll book a table. Seven-Thirty, okay?”

She looked up at the kitchen clock. “That’s fine, but I’ll get Steve to book it.”

“Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. Start as you mean to go on, and afterwards? My place or yours?”

“Well, I think cuckolding is done best in the marital bed that the husband shares with his wife, isn’t it?”

She heard him sigh. “Sounds good to me,” he responded.

“And anything in particular you would like me to wear for dinner?”

“Well,” he said after a long pause. “The less under the dress the better for me.”

“I’ll dig out a suspender belt and send Steve out to get me a pair of stockings, then.”

“You are one hell of a cuckoldress, you know?”

Mary laughed. “I haven’t even started yet!”

Mary ended the call and Steve took the phone from her. He had that far-away look in his eyes and a bulge in his jeans. She kissed him and dropped her hand to his groin. “You heard all that, did you?”

He nodded.

“Pop into Valentino’s and book a table on your way to get some stockings for me,” she told him. “Also, ring Mark and let him know the table’s booked.”

He nodded once again. “Do you want a taxi ordered?”

Mary shook her head. “No, you can take me, and pick us up afterwards.”

She saw his jaw drop. She groped him tightly and kissed him. “I did tell you that I would be doing an exceptional job of cuckolding you didn’t I, Steve?”

He nodded, unable to find the words to say.

“And tomorrow morning I will make sure that Mark gives you an exemplary report about what I am like in bed.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments