Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part II

"Mary opens up to Mark about some of her fantasies"

38
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It wasn’t an easy decision to make that afternoon, but when it came down to it, she had no option but to take it. Mark had sat across the table from her waiting for her response to his question about her fantasies. There were so many she didn’t really know where to start, she was also shy about telling a stranger about her innermost sexual desires. Some desires might be taken as depraved and those that didn’t could make her sound like a slut. She shuddered at being thought of as a nymphomaniac.

Mark looked up at the door and spoke softly. “Perhaps we should talk over a glass of wine or something, sometime,” he suggested. “I appreciate it’s a bit awkward for you, and for me too. I have things that I like to act out as well.”

“Oh?” Mary was surprised.

He nodded. “Men have them too,” he told her. “Maybe we have some things in common?"

“D-do you like to dominate?”

“I do but I’m not averse to playing the submissive role sometimes. Why?”

She smiled shyly.

“You prefer to play the submissive role, I take it?”

Mary nodded.

“Is Steve dominant?”

She smiled and shook her head.

“It must be awkward for you?”

“I would say more unfulfilling than awkward,” she responded.

Mark reached across the table and held her hands in his. “I would really like to help you to fulfil those desires, Mary.”

She pulled her hands away, fearing that Steve might walk in on them, and then got up and walked to the notice board on the wall. There was a pad of post-it notes on the board, and she tore one off and grabbed a pen. Sitting back down she wrote down her number and passed him the note. “Ring me sometime during the daytime, and we’ll arrange a meeting.”

Mark smiled and pocketed the paper. “Do I get a hint of what your favourite fantasy might be?” she asked him as he stood up. He laughed quietly. “Well, there is one that I do now and again and find very fulfilling,” he told her.

“And what is that?” she asked him.

“Well,” he responded putting his lips close to her ear. “I do escort work. Strictly women, of course. Women who aren’t getting the attention they need and deserve at home. I wine them and dine them, and then take them off to a hotel somewhere and give them what they need.”

Mary was shocked, but she knew that he would be successful at that. “Huh, no way I could ever afford an escort,” she commented.

“Well, maybe we could look at quid pro quo?”

“Quid pro quo?” she repeated. “What exactly do you have in mind?”

He thought about it for a moment. “How about I fulfil my role as your escort for one night and then you do whatever I demand from you in return.”

“I… I would have to know what would be expected of me first.”

He shook his head. “No. Let’s make this more exciting for both of us,” he told her. “You agree to do what I ask in return, and we take things from there.”

She stood thinking about it for a moment and Mark reached into his pocket and pulled out the note to hand back to her. It forced her to make up her mind immediately. “No, you take it. I’ll try and sort something out.”

“And it’s quid pro quo?”

“Quid pro quo,” she repeated.

Mark leaned forward and kissed her quickly on the lips. “I look forward to hearing what is expected from me,” he told her as he left.

 

*****

 

They next met up a week later. Friday was usually her day off and they arranged to meet at a motorway service station a few miles away. The likelihood of meeting locals was slim. Mark arrived first and Mary spotted him seated in a quiet corner. She bought a coffee and sat down in front of him. His eyes had watched her every step. This time he wore no hooded jacket.

“How’s your week been?” he asked her.

She smiled and told it had been good.

“Have you recovered from last week?” he asked her.

She smiled again. “Just about!”

“You look nice today,” he commented. “Very sexy.”

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

“Flattery will get you everywhere.”

He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee and then asked, “So any thoughts on our last discussion?”

“Some,” she responded. “And you?”

“I always have thoughts.”

“Care to share?” she asked feeling dampness in her panties.

“Well, actually, my brother and a mate of his are on leave the week after next. They are submariners.”

“Oh?”

He leant closer. “They’re both single and they were asking if I had any female friends who might be available.”

“Available?”

“Well, as I say they are single and have been at sea for six months. They’re desperate for female company.”

Mary got his drift. “And why are you telling me?”

Mark smiled and shrugged his shoulders. “Well, I just thought you might be at a loose end and might need some company.”

“Two of them?” she asked feeling the dampness increasing.

“They will pay you!”

Mary gulped. “Pay me?”

Mark nodded. “Just wondered if it might be something that has gone round that dirty mind of yours?”

Mary responded with an ironic smile after a few moments. “Has that resonated with you?”

She shook her head and then told him about an incident when she was a first-year student. She was out with some new friends and had gone to the bar to buy a round of drinks and she was propositioned by a businessman.

“What did he say?”

“He asked if I was working. I hadn’t a clue what he was talking about and walked away. I told my friends what had happened, and they all burst out laughing. Then they told me what he was after.”

“And?”

“I was horrified at the time but….. “

“But what?”

“I thought about it a few times afterwards and the idea turned me on a bit.”

"Just a bit?” Mark asked with a smile.

Mary laughed. “I wouldn’t have had a clue what to do.”

“You knew how to fuck, though?”

“Yes, of course. I wasn’t a virgin, but I wouldn’t have had a clue how to go about a cold fuck like that.”

“Remember Mary, a cock is a male rudder. Once it’s in your hand, you can steer him any way you want to go.”

She smiled. He was right and she knew that now. “So, you’re up for it then?”

“I…. I don’t think I could do anything like that.”

Mark looked into her eyes. “I think you would be very good at it Mary,” he said quietly.

“What makes you think that?”

“You like sex, Mary. You need sex. You can wrap a man around your little fingers and get what you want out of him. I think Tony and Phil would be putty in your hands.”

“That their names then?”

Mark nodded. “Just think, they have been without a woman for six months, Mary. All they have had is their own hands for pleasure. Loosen them up with a nice slow hand or blow job and then get them to do to you whatever they want.”

Mary could feel dampness no longer. She was wet now. “I don’t want them paying for it though.”

“You’ll charge them a hundred each. In fact, I’ll take the money off them first. You can use that to pay me. Quid pro quo remember?”

She smiled. “I haven’t a clue what to get you to do for me.”

“Nothing risqué or outlandish ever crossed your mind?”

“Mmmmm, I’ve always fancied trying outdoor sex. Steve and I went to try it one time, but he chickened out. Took a blanket and a picnic with us but there were walkers about. I wanted to risk it but he… “

“That was such a shame, Mary,” he told her. “I’m sure I could give you two hundred pounds worth of fun.”

“You’re on,” she told him.

Mark finished his coffee. “Is that us done then?”

Mary took her final sips and put her cup down. “I could do with a fuck,” she told. “We could go back to my house?”

He looked at his watch. “I could maybe spare two or three hours.”

Mary smiled. “That should be long enough,” she replied as she stood up. “You know how to get there don’t you?”

Mark laughed as he stood up and felt his erection straining in his tight jeans. Mary looked down at it. “Looks as though you could do with a nice slow hand-job for starters.”

Mark slapped her behind as she walked past him. “Just wait till I get you home!”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments