Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cuckold - Part II

"Jerry continues to draw her husband into the world of cuckoldry"

58
39 Comments 39
40.1k Views 40.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Billy found it hard to sleep that night. Jerry lay beside him fast asleep; at times emitting a quiet snore as she lay at rest. Billy found it hard to rest. Yes, he had always had this thing about sharing her with another man. Jerry was very sexy and attractive. He noticed that other men were attracted to her as well and there was something inside him that made him excited when he thought about watching another man fucking her.

She had played along with his fantasy all those years ago; alone in bed together at night he would touch her and talk to her about letting her fuck another man. He would tell her how he would undress her for him; help him to fuck her and afterwards go down on her after the other man had cum inside her. Jerry always liked that part. Sometimes he would tell her that he would also hold her down for him; hold her down for another man to strip her naked and then take advantage of her. Jerry liked that too but Billy had never imagined that it would happen in real life.

After they had made love; after they had spent themselves on their fantasy, they had always cuddled up together before drifting off into a deep sleep. Next morning their enjoyment of the previous night’s fantasy was completely forgotten as they got on with the day ahead, or so he had been led to believe. Jerry had obviously been harbouring the idea of making it a reality. Hiding it away in the hidden recesses of her mind until an opportunity arose. All those years she had locked away the thought and intention of cuckolding him and now she had released it. Billy was frightened. He knew Jerry well. He knew that she had a steely determination and that nothing stood in the way of her getting something she wanted. He had always admired that about her but now he realised that it was about to be turned against him.

Billy watched her shower and dress next morning. Her revelation had made him realise that the privilege of solely enjoying her nakedness and beauty was about to end. There was an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach and yet there was excitement too. Jerry spotted his erection as she fastened her skirt and she was quick to take advantage.

“So what’s arousing you this morning?” she asked as she pounced and held him in her hand.

“I-I-I... ” he stuttered. “What’s the plan then?”

She stroked him gently and then kissed him. “Tomorrow morning we head off to the cottage and we’ll meet up with Ian at the motorway services we usually stop at; have a coffee together and then travel up from there.”

“Why not start off from here?”

“And what if things don’t work out over the weekend and I don’t want to see him anymore? Jerry responded.

Billy nodded. “Yes, you’re right.”

“I’ll travel up with him from the services stop if that’s okay.”

Billy felt his stomach churn again.”Why not travel with me?”

She kissed him once again and stroked his hardness once more. “Because,” she started to say, “because from that moment on you are going to be my ex-husband and he will be my boyfriend.”

His cock twitched in her hand.

“That is okay with you isn’t it?” she asked quietly.

Her hand began to move back and forth and he found himself open-mouthed and unable to speak.

“Oh, by the way,” she interrupted, “We are going out on a date tonight.”

A date?

Jerry nodded. “Yes, boyfriend and girlfriend out on a date,” Jerry confirmed. “We’ll be discreet.”

“But you’ll be seeing him tomorrow anyway.”

“Yes, I know,” she interrupted. “I will probably be fucking him tomorrow night but I am a bit nervous about the first time. I haven’t dated in twenty years and I... well, I’m nervous about our first time.”

Billy remained silent.

“I know it sounds silly, but I would like to get the first time with Ian out of the way before we... well, get your birthday weekend underway”

Billy nodded. He understood.

“You’re spending the whole night with him?”

Jerry shook her head. “No. I want to get back and get a good night’s rest,” she replied, “Knowing Ian, I doubt if I would get much sleep if I stayed the night.”

Billy was pleased about that. She kissed him once again and made to move away but he reached out and held her. “I love you, you know.”

“I love you too,” she told him as she kissed him once more before sinking to her knees.

Billy gave out a thankful moan as she took him in her mouth. All he could think about was Jerry with Ian. Would she be doing this with him tonight? Of course she would. Jerry liked to give pleasure in this way. He knew of some husbands who complained that their wives rarely gave them fellatio, not Jerry though, she loved it. Firm hand movements of the shaft and soft lip movements over the tip, coupled with gentle squeezing of the scrotum brought exquisite pleasures. He thought of Ian once more.

“W-w-will you be sucking him like this?” he gasped.

She gave him a smile and a nod and Billy gave her a huge mouthful of his seed in return.

***

He watched her dress again that evening. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she returned from her shower and dried herself before going to her underwear drawers. Jerry pulled out a new black bra and panty set and Billy got up and moved over to her.

“Let me give you a hand,” he offered.

She smiled nervously at him and thanked him.

“You’re nervous aren’t you?”

She nodded.

“There’s no need to be,” Billy told her. “The bloke is usually the most nervous first time.”

“I’m not so much nervous about the sex but I-I-I’m nervous about being naked with him the first time,” she confided. “I mean... ”

Billy interrupted her. “Do you think he’s going to looking at you critically and focusing on any flaws?” he asked. “He’s going to be focusing on your pussy and getting at it.”

Jerry laughed.

Billy knew that she had a thing about her stretch marks. “He’s not going to be focussing on your stretch marks, believe me.”

Jerry hugged him. They kissed and Billy continued to help her into her panties. He had half expected to see a suspender belt pulled out of her drawer next but no, Jerry reached into another one and took out a pair of thick denier tights.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

“I thought you would be wearing stockings for him.”

She shook her head. “No, I think tights for the first date. If everything goes okay tonight then it will be stockings for the whole weekend but for the first time it’ll be these.”

Billy helped her into them. As he began pulling them up her legs he thought about Ian pulling them down. In a short while, he would be helping her out of them. Jerry finished the actual pulling of them up around her waist but Billy couldn’t resist touching her through the material. He pressed his fingers against her sex and felt a rush of excitement rushing through him. He could feel her heat and the look on her face told him that she was aroused.

“I wish I could be there to watch.” He murmured.

Jerry smiled. “I don’t think I would like that,” she responded. “Not the first time, anyway.”

“What about when we are at the cottage?” Billy asked. “He’s cuckolded before so he’s bound to have had husbands watching.”

Jerry kissed him. “Maybe that will be a bit too soon,” she said gently. “Besides, we are playing the part of boyfriend and girlfriend and you’re my ex-husband remember?”

Billy sighed as her hand alighted on his groin.

“I’d like to get to know him a bit, sexually I mean, before we venture down that road.”

He sighed once again. “W-w-what about creampies then?”

Jerry squeezed him harder. “Well there’ll probably be one tonight for you but let’s just see how things go after that, shall we.”

Billy felt disappointed, what’s more though, he felt he was losing control. In his fantasies he was always there with her; he was with them both sharing in their sexual enjoyment but this was turning out differently. Jerry would be alone with her lover. He wouldn’t even be with them tonight and he imagined that it was going to be the case throughout the weekend. He might be sharing a house with them but he wouldn’t be sharing their bedroom.

Jerry pulled away and finished dressing and getting ready for her date. A little while later Billy ordered a taxi for her and then watched her leaving for her date.

It seemed a long wait but it was only four hours. It was, however, a tortuous one. The feelings of jealousy and sexual excitement tormented him. The torment however quickly subsided when he saw her taxi pull up outside and Jerry step out of it. He hugged and kissed her and held on to her for a few moments. He felt reassured now.

“How did it go?” he asked. “Where did you go? What did you do?”

She smiled at the barrage of his questions. “It went well,” she answered as she stepped into the lounge. “We went for a Chinese and then went back to his flat.”

Billy felt a pain in the pit of his stomach. “You... er?”

Jerry nodded.

“Was it good?”

She nodded as she sat down on the settee. Billy sat down next to her. “How good was it then?”

“It was... “

“I want to know every detail, darling,” he cut in. “Please tell me?”

“The truth can sometimes hurt.”

“I still want to know,” he pleaded. “Even it will hurt.”

Jerry smoothed her skirt down before turning to him. “The sex was great, darling,” she confessed. “I-I’ve never experienced orgasms quite like it.”

Billy remained silent.

“I’m sorry,” she told him, sensing his hurt.

He shook his head. “No, no, it’s fine,” he told her as he rested his hand on her knee. “I-I’m glad it was good for you. Is it his size?”

She rested her hand on his thigh. “It’s not just about size, although he is very big. It’s how... it’s how he took his time in pleasuring me and how hard he fucked me afterwards.”

Billy made no response for a few moments.

“How many times did you do it?”

“Three times.”

Three?

She nodded.

“There must be a lot of... ” he commented as he began to slide his hand up her skirt.

“He came quite a lot,” she responded as she sat back and opened her thighs for him. “I had told him that you were looking forward to a nice creampie later and that spurred him on. He also made me put my pants back on quickly once we had finished.”

“Fuck!” Billy sighed loudly.

“I’m very wet and sticky down there,” she said as he has fingers prodded her crotch.

His hands moved quickly to the waistband of her tights and Jerry arched her hips for him to remove them. He left her panties on as he removed them but Ian’s cum had already seeped through them. Billy looked up from his position on the floor as he pulled them over her feet and focused on her crotch. Cum was still oozing through them.

Jerry pushed her bottom to the edge of the cushion bringing him closer. Billy could smell their sex. His nostrils became filled with the aromas of their juices and it drove him forward, He began kissing the insides of her thighs and Jerry moaned softly as she opened her thighs even wider. Slowly he reached the cum soaked crotch of her panties and moaned loudly as he got his first taste of semen; his very first taste of cum was from another man, a man that had fucked his wife.

Jerry moaned and groaned throughout as he first cleaned her through her panties and then pulled them to one side to taste her directly. Her hands came down on the back of his head and pulled him deeper into her; her nails dug deep into his scalp and her screams of ecstasy filled the room.

Afterwards, she thanked him. “That was fucking fantastic,” she said softly.

Billy wanted to fuck her and took down his trousers in readiness but Jerry stopped him. “Ian,” she said as she held his cock. “Ian says I shouldn’t be having sex with you tonight.”

Billy groaned.

“But he did say I could take you in hand and tell you all about our time together.”

He groaned again but he sat down next to her and lay back as she began to stroke him. He didn’t hear very much, though. He managed to listen to her telling him about their dinner and then their walk back to his flat. She told him about their kissing, their touching and their fondling. She told him about how Ian had undressed her; slowly and with lots of body kisses. She told him how he had gone down on her and brought her to orgasm after orgasm with his fingers and tongue. Then she told him how he slowly and gently slid his huge, thick cock inside her.

“It felt so huge inside me,” she told him. “It really stretched me.” Were her final words before his cum gushed over her fingers.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments