Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cuckold - Part III

"It's Billy's birthday and Jerry introduces him to her boyfriend as they set off for a weekend break"

49
33 Comments 33
34.5k Views 34.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

Billy awoke next morning to the feel of Jerry’s hand wrapped around his erection. “Happy birthday darling.”

He smiled and kissed her as her hand continued to stroke him. “And how is Mr Cuckold this fine morning?”

Billy groaned.

She smiled at him. “You’re in for a good cuckolding this weekend my lovely ex-husband.”

Another groan escaped his lips.

“I’m going to introduce you to my boyfriend a little later,” she told him. “I hope you like him.”

Billy gasped. Her hand was moving faster and her grip was tight.

“I hope our fucking is not going to be a problem for you,” she said softly, “I mean, we have to move on with our lives and I can’t live like a nun.”

Oh god,” Billy gasped.

“We’ll try to be discrete and keep it quite but I can’t promise anything.”

No. No,” he cried out, “I-I won’t mind hearing the two of you.”

“That’s good,” she replied softly. “Because we will be fucking a lot over the weekend.”

Billy cried out and his cum began to spill over Jerry’s fingers once again.

“Fuck, your good at this,” he told a short while later as they headed for the shower.

“You think so?”

Billy nodded.

“Ian said last night that I make a good Cuckoldress.”

As Billy finished shaving he reached out and touched her warm, wet body as she stepped out the shower. “This is just for the weekend isn’t it?” he said. “I mean the ex-husband and boyfriend girlfriend thing.”

Jerry smiled and reached for his groin. “Of course,” she told him.

Billy was unconvinced by her reply but her hand was gripping his erection and he was powerless to respond.

“I can never see you actually being my ex but as for having a boyfriend and being someone else’s girlfriend... well, it does have an appeal to it, wouldn’t you say?”

Billy found himself sighing as her hand stroked him quickly.

“I think you would enjoy me being in a sexual relationship with someone else wouldn’t you?” she teased. “Perhaps a long term one, having another man regularly in my bed.”

Oh god.” Billy cried out.

Jerry collected another handful of cum from him and pushed her arm back into the shower to wash it before Billy took his turn to shower.

When he returned to the bedroom a short while later Jerry was standing in front of her dressing table, body leaning forward as she looked closely into the mirror. She was applying her eyeliner. Jerry was partially dressed, a lacy matching bra and thong set and a suspender belt and black stockings. She looked stunning. Billy walked over to her and ran has hand over her bottom. “We have to get a move on,” she turned and said briefly to him.

Billy stepped away and opened his wardrobe. He would be ready in five minutes.

The motorway services were about a three-quarter of an hour drive from their home and they arrived just after ten o’clock. Billy’s ardour had diminished somewhat by now and he was beginning to dread what lay ahead, the handing over of his wife to another man. Just before they had packed their suitcases into the car Jerry had taken his hand and removed his wedding ring. “We won’t need these this weekend,” she told him as she took her rings off as well and put them down on the dressing table.

As they walked into the Costa coffee shop a tall, fair haired man stood up and smiled in their direction. Jerry had already spotted him and her face had lit up. Billy stood back as they greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. Jerry did the introductions and Billy reached out to Ian’s outstretched hand.

“Happy birthday,” Ian said with a smile. “You join me in the naughty-forties club.”

Billy managed a smile and after getting the coffees he joined them at the table. It was all just small talk until Jerry got up to go to the toilets. Both men watched her walk away, her skirt swishing and rising and falling to show more of the back of her legs as she walked away.

“So Billy,” Ian said quietly as he leant closer. “What birthday present would you like? I mean would you like me to do anything special with Jerry?”

Billy started to stammer and the finally said, “I would like to watch.”

“I don’t think Jerry’s in favour of that,” he responded. “I would love you to watch me making love to my girlfriend and I will do my best to try and persuade her but I can’t promise anything.”

Billy felt his cock stirring.

“Did she tell you what we did last night?”

“She... she told me some of it.”

“I told her to tell you as she gave you a hand job. I guess you didn’t reach the end.”

Billy looked away.

“I took my time with her the first time,” Ian told him. “I knew that she would find me very big and I didn’t want to hurt her and put her off but once we got going she was well up for a good hard fucking.”

Billy remained silent.

“It will take a while to loosen her up down there but give it time and she’ll find me a nice snug fit.”

Billy felt his erection straining in his jeans with Ian’s intimate talk about his wife.

“Have you ever given her anal?”

He shook his head.

“I’ll have to introduce her to that sometime,” he said with a smile. “Maybe not this weekend but sometime in the future.”

“You... you intend seeing more of her after this weekend?”

Ian nodded. “Hopefully,” he responded. “I prefer long relationships. One nighters are okay but I like to get know a girl really well and enjoy a long relationship with her. Were you hoping that it would just a weekend jaunt then?”

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

Billy nodded.

“Well it might turn out that way but I will do my best to ensure that she keeps coming back for more,” he responded. “In my experience I also find that husbands prefer a regular guy fucking their wives instead of seeing a string of strangers coming and going.”

“I suppose,” Billy murmured.

“You have a couple of children?”

Billy looked up at him.

“Flown home and left the nest.”

“Well, sort of,” Billy replied. “Long way to go before they eventually settle down and have a family.”

“Jerry’s still young enough to have more kids though, isn’t she?”

Billy was alarmed.

“I have two children from long term cuckolding relationships,” he revealed. “Always a great pleasure getting another man’s wife pregnant.”

Billy gasped. “I don’t think Jerry wants anymore children.”

“Those other two wives thought the same,” he told him. “But I managed to persuade them otherwise.”

Ian was smiling now.

“D-didn’t their husbands put their foot down and say no?”

Ian was still smiling. “They didn’t even know that their wives had come off the pill.” he responded.

“W-what did they say when they found out?”

“By that time they were so deep into being cuckolded that they just accepted it.”

“And they bring them up as their own?”

Ian nodded. “I’m still in touch with them.”

“You mean you still see them?”

Ian leant closer. “Yes, I still fuck them, Billy. Whenever I’m in the area and need a bed for the night I just give them a call. Their husbands always oblige me by sleeping in the spare room.

Billy’s thoughts turned to Jerry being made pregnant by Ian. He could see that there was a dominant streak in him; one that liked to humiliate too. They had talked about having another child and Jerry had been adamant that she didn’t want any more but he wondered if she could be turned by Ian. He was obviously very persuasive. Billy started to wonder just what he had let himself for now. All that he had wanted was to watch Jerry having sex with another man but everything was changing so fast around him now. He suddenly spotted her out of the corner of his eye and both men turned their full attention to her.

“So what have you guys been talking about then?”

Ian smiled. “Oh, a bit of this and a bit of that,” he told her. “Why, were your ears burning?”

Jerry laughed. Ian’s eyes dropped down. “Or is something else burning?”

Jerry sat down without responding.

“I suppose we should make tracks then,” Ian said as he looked at his watch. “Better get my girlfriend’s suitcase into my car.”

Billy stood up. Jerry gazed down at his groin. He was displaying his excitement. “Yes we had better,” she said as she hooked her arm around Ian’s.

Billy followed on behind as they took hold of each other’s hand. They were boyfriend and girlfriend and he was... well, he was just the ex-husband.

It took another two hours driving to get to the cottage. Ian and Jerry sped off quickly. Ian had an MG sports car and he arrived twenty minutes before him. Billy was just pulling up next to Ian’s car when a woman came out of the cottage. Billy stepped out of the car.

“You must be Mr Jones,” she said with an odd looking smile on her face. “I’ve given the keys to your... er to Mrs Jones and her friend and I’ve shown them round the place.”

Billy looked non-plus.

“I have the pub in the village,” she told him nodding down at the Inn on the corner of the road. “Any problems give me a shout. We also do lunches and dinners. “

Billy looked uncomfortable as she turned and walked away. Taking his case from the car he went into the cottage. Jerry and Ian were upstairs unpacking. “You met Mrs Richards?” Jerry said turning to him.

Billy nodded.

“Ian has told her,” Jerry explained. “She thought that he was Mr Jones so we had to fill her in.”

“What did she say?”

“She looked quite shocked,” Ian cut in.

Jerry smiled. “But she did say that it was nice to see divorced couples staying good friends and moving on.”

Billy looked at her as she held underwear in her hands and moved to the chest of drawers. The drawer next to it was open and she could see Ian’s socks and underpants in it. Ian noticed him looking at them and smiled as he moved closer to Jerry and put his arm around her waist. “We were talking on the drive up,” he said to him. “I was telling her that you asked me if you could watch us; watch me fuck my girlfriend.” His head nodding at the large double bed.

Billy looked up.

“Maybe if you were tied up or something I might consider it, seeing as it’s your birthday,” Jerry said. “But it would be just the once.”

Billy was unsure now, excited, but unsure.

“But there will forfeits required from you,” Ian told him.

Forfeits?

“Forfeits.” Jerry repeated as she laid a pile of new panties in her drawer. “Things to forfeit and duties to perform.”

Duties?

Jerry walked over to him. Her hand settled on his groin. “If you want to watch me and my boyfriend fuck there are things you will have to do to pay for the privilege.”

Pay?

Her hand tightened around his bulge exciting him. “Yes, pay?”

“W-w-what will I have to do?”

Jerry smiled. “We’ll sort that out later,” she told him, “In the meantime my boyfriend and I would like some us time. There’s an Inn down the road so why don’t you go and have a drink. We’ll join you later when we have, er, had some us time and got some shopping in.”

Billy swallowed hard and turned away as Jerry loosened her grip on him. Ten minutes later he had unpacked and was walking down the drive. He looked up and saw Ian drawing the bedroom curtains. There was a smile on his face.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments