Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cuckold - Part IV

"Billy leaves his wife and her boyfriend alone in the cottage together as their holiday gets underway"

53
32 Comments 32
30.9k Views 30.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Billy stopped by the local newsagents before visiting the pub to buy a local newspaper. He always liked to keep up to date with events in any locality he visited. As he crossed the road he glanced up at the cottage on the hill. He thought about what was happening at that very moment in the master bedroom. A boyfriend and girlfriend were busy pleasuring one another; a married woman and a single man were expressing their lust for one another. He felt his cock stiffen and turned away as he wondered if something similar was happening in localities all over the country.

The pub was almost empty; just a few elderly local males enjoying a lunchtime drink. A young female bartender moved to the part of the bar he was standing at but the woman he had seen earlier came out. “I’ll serve this gentleman, Lucy,” she told her.

He looked at the beer pumps displaying their range of local ales and asked for a pint of a brand of real ale that he had not tried before. The woman nodded at the notice board showing today’s specials. “If you’re feeling peckish,” she told him, “we have these chef’s specials on the go and we also have a A La Carte menu.”

He was feeling hungry and he reached for one of the menus on the bar. “Why don’t you go and take a seat. I’ll bring your drink over.”

Billy glanced at her and walked away. She was quite attractive and perhaps a few years older than him. He noticed that she wore no wedding ring. A few minutes later she came over with his drink, Billy had already decided what he wanted from the menu. “I’ll have the Cod and Chips,” he told her.

She smiled at him. “A traditionalist,” she commented.

He smiled. “Well it is Friday isn’t it?”

“Will Mrs Jones and her friend be joining you for lunch?”

He shook his head. “They’ll be in later.”

She smiled. “I expect they are still unpacking, aren’t they?”

Billy looked up. He knew what she was really saying. “They have gone to do some shopping,” he lied.

She smiled again and went back to the bar. A few minutes later she returned with a glass of white wine in her hand. “Mind if I join you for a few minutes?”

She had already pulled out a chair opposite him so he just smiled.

“My name’s Audrey, by the way.”

“Billy,” he responded offering his hand.

“So how long have you been divorced?” she asked after shaking it

She was looking at his ring finger and the marks of his ring were still visible.

“Sorry for being nosey,” she apologised. “It’s just that when I went through my divorce I went through a hell of a time with my ex. I had to take out a restraining order against him.”

“Sorry to hear that,” he told her.

“You two seem to have got it all together and moved on so well.”

Billy felt guilty. It was not in his nature to mislead people

“Actually,” Billy started to say. “Actually we are not really divorced. Jerry and Ian are girlfriend and boyfriend.”

She nearly choked on her wine. “Bloody hell

She took a few moments to compose herself.

“Well you hear of these things going on but you never expect to see it.”

Billy smiled. “It goes on quite a lot, believe me.”

“So, so how did you come to get into that?”

Billy explained their story to her.

“So this is the first time and on your birthday too?”

“Well, last night was the first time to be precise.”

“You’re an amazing couple?”

“I don’t know about that.”

“Believe me you are,” she told him. “I have lots of female friends who are cheating on their husbands or partners and I know that they would give anything to be able to have the freedom to do what your wife is doing.”

Billy took a sip of his beer.

“Is that what happened to you?”

Audrey looked down and nodded. “I didn’t really want to hurt him but... but our sex life was so dull. I just had to explore elsewhere.”

“And he found out?”

She nodded. “He came home early from a business trip and found me in bed with a close friend of ours.”

There was silence for a few moments.

“And you are okay with Jerry and Ian?”

“So far.”

“And have they gone shopping or are they... back at the cottage? “

Billy smiled. “They will be going shopping eventually.”

“Eventually!” she laughed.

“Tell me,” Billy enquired. “If your husband would have let you carry on would you have still been married?”

She shook her head. “Tom would never have done that, he’s not that sort of man but if someone did ask me to marry them it would be on the stipulation that I was free to sleep with other men if I wanted to.”

Billy smiled. “I’m sure that there are men around who would not object to that.”

Audrey took a thoughtful sip of wine. There was silence again for a few moments.

“It all sounds very exciting but I suppose it can be a dangerous game as well.”

“Yes, I know but we have a strong marriage.” Billy responded.

“Well I just take my hat off to the pair of you,” she said as she stood up. Billy’s lunch was ready. “I hope you all have a very enjoyable weekend.”

Billy had finished his lunch and read his paper and was halfway through his second pint when his mobile rang. It was Jerry. “And how’s my ex-husband?”

He laughed. “Actually...” he began before expanding on what he had told Audrey.

“I suppose the ring marks are a bit of a giveaway,” she responded. “But as far as we are concerned I’m a divorcee having a weekend away with my new boyfriend and celebrating my ex-husband’s birthday“

“Yes,” Billy responded quietly.

“Anyway, the reason I rang was to tell you I’m off to do some shopping after I have showered, is there anything you want?”

“Right now I would like a taste of you.”

She laughed. “There was rather a lot of it once again,” she told him. “But my boyfriend took care of it.”

“You mean?”

“Hmm hmm,” she revealed. “He has quite an appetite for it too.”

Billy went silent.

“By the way, my boyfriend prefers shaved ones as opposed to well trimmed ones.”

“I see.”

“So next time you get to see me you’ll find my coochie as bald as a coot!” she laughed.

AARIS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AARIS

“He... he shaved you?”

“Hmm. Hmm.”

“You have been busy, haven’t you?”

Jerry laughed. “And by the way, he is shaved too.”

Billy gasped.

“He’s been shaving for years,” she revealed. “It kind of makes him look even bigger. I quite like the smooth look.”

“And are there any more revelations?”

“Mmmm,” she murmured. “Well, I could tell you about him making me take my thong off on the way up. Then there’s how he pulled my skirt right back when we went past a long stationary queue of lorries. And there’s how he kept fingering me most of the way and how I made him cum in his pants.”

“H-h-how did you manage that?”

“Same way as I did you once, remember?”

“Yes,” he responded remembering how she made him as stiff as a poker with lots of dirty talk and the gripped him tightly through his pants and masturbated him very slowly.

“W-w-what did you talk about?”

“We talked about lots of things,” she responded. “He told me things he’d like to do with me and I checked a lot of tick boxes for him.”

“What sort of things?”

“All will be revealed in due course,” was all she would say. “Anyway, must dash. I’ll drop my boyfriend off at the Inn and you two can have a catch up while I nip into town and do a bit of shopping for the weekend.”

Billy sighed as he put his phone away and then looked around before adjusting himself. Jerry had made his as stiff as a poker once again. All he could think about now was those tick boxes. He could imagine them talking; he could imagine Ian telling her all sorts of things that he would like to do with her sexually and gauging her response. It kept him preoccupied, so preoccupied that he never noticed Audrey approaching him with a glass of wine in her hand.

“Penny for them,” she said as she sat down.

“Was that your... Jerry on the phone?”

Billy nodded.

“So what are the boyfriend and girlfriend doing now?”

He smiled. Somehow he liked talking to her. “She was just about to take a shower before going off into town to do some shopping.”

“I see,” she said as she looked at her watch. “Must have had a lot of unpacking to do then!”

Billy laughed.

She leant forward. “Tell me,” she said quietly. “How does it feel knowing, you know, what they have been doing together?”

He looked down at his beer.

“Does it really excite you?”

He nodded.

“Aren’t you jealous?”

“Very,” he responded quickly, “but... “

“It excites you more.”

He nodded.

She smiled without responding.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked her.

“Sure, fire away.”

“When you... when you were in bed with your lovers what sort of things did you talk about?”

“All sorts of things, “she replied. “Sexual, that is.”

“What, things you like doing? Things you would like to do?”

Audrey nodded. “Lovers talk about sex,” she told him. “With a husband or partner your talk afterwards mainly focuses on work, money, kids but with your lover your focus is just on sexual aspect of your relationship. Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering that’s all.”

“Just wondering what Jerry and her boyfriend have been talking about?”

Billy nodded.

She smiled. “They would have been talking about sex. Sex and more sex,” she told him. “And they would have had sex again.”

“Jerry was saying that on the journey up Ian was telling her things that he like to do with her and getting her reaction.”

Audrey shrugged her shoulders. “That’s what lovers do,” she told him. “Find out what turns each other on and then go and practice it. Nothing wrong with that, in fact, that’s what keeps the relationship alive.”

Billy stayed silent.

“You know what you need right now, don’t you?”

He looked up at her.

“See that door there?” she said.

He looked at a door leading out into the yard.

“Go out of it and wait.”

Billy watched her walk back to the bar. He wanted to run; he wanted out of there but he was drawn to the door. He was drawn to her. As he stepped out into the yard he saw her standing in a doorway marked private. She beckoned him inside and moments later he found himself inside and standing at the foot of the stairs. Audrey locked the door and then took his hand and led him upstairs. He didn’t want to go. He shouldn’t have been going, but he just couldn’t stop himself. Moments later he found himself in a bedroom, her bedroom.

“Lie down,” she told him.

Billy climbed onto the bed and lay down on his back. Audrey sat down beside him. He offered no resistance as she unbuckled his trouser belt and unzipped him. His only movement was to raise his hips as she tugged on the waistband of his trousers.

“You are in need of one aren’t you?” she told him looking down at his cock.

Her soft fingers held his cock and it stiffened into a full erection; a full erection that was already wet with precum.

“Do you think he may be bigger than you?”

Billy nodded. “She’s already told me that he has a bigger and thicker one.”

“Well, you don’t choose a guy with a smaller one than your husband do you?” she told him as her fingers slid up and down in the sticky wetness.

Billy moaned softly.

“She’s probably already told him that he has a bigger one and that it feels good inside her,” Audrey told him. “I always tell my lovers how big they are and how good they are.”

He moaned again. Her hand was starting to move in a rhythm now.

“I always ask them what they like doing? How they like me to dress,” she said softly. “And I tell them how I liked to be fucked.”

“Would you do anything they asked?”

“Within reason, why do you ask?”

He didn’t want to tell her. He didn’t want to say anything but her fingers felt so good.

“Why?”

“Because... because I know that he’s got two of his married girlfriends pregnant in the past. He’s already told me how much he enjoys getting another man’s wife pregnant.”

“I see,” she responded. “You do know that it would be Jerry’s decision going down that road, don’t you?”

Billy nodded.

“And you think that she would want him to get her pregnant?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“I think, I think if I was her age again and I liked the guy that asked me have his child I would probably say yes.”

Billy groaned. Her hand was tightening around him now.

“It will mean no sex with you, of course,” she told him. “Just Jerry and Ian fucking constantly until she fell pregnant.”

Billy cried out as his cum flowed over her hand.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments