Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tryst

"She wasn't the bride, he wasn't the groom, but the wedding brought them together."

9
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The wedding reception was in high gear, champagne flowing like water and people laughing and talking all around her, but Ariel still felt lonely. She was the matron-of-honor and had gotten her share of attention, but seeing the happy couple just reminded her that there was something missing in her own marriage. What that was she couldn't say. A certain sense of excitement maybe.

And she wished she could change out of this silly dress. Why her sister had chosen to put all the bridesmaids into red dresses with white hose was beyond her. At least she didn't have to mingle with the guests. She slipped outside where it was cool but quiet. Someone had the same idea, it seemed. A man in a tuxedo was already leaning against the railing of the wide stone balcony overlooking the city below. He turned a warm smile on her as she approached.

"Hi," he said. "Ariel, right? I'm Nick." He extended his hand and Ariel took it. His skin was darker than hers, exotic looking, and her own fair skin was a sharp contrast even through the red lace gloves she wore.

"Yeah, Ariel," she told him. "You didn't really have to guess did you? I mean, you are the best man and all."

Nick laughed. "No, I didn't forget," he said. "Just thought it seemed polite. I mean, with both of us related to the bride and groom, I didn't want you to think I was flirting."

Ariel smiled mischievously. "It just makes us cousins,” she said. “It's okay."

He grinned at her. "Okay that I remember your name?" he asked, "or if I flirt?"

"Either one," Ariel answered. She leaned against the railing beside him. He moved just a little closer. "You here with your wife?" she asked.

"Not married," he said. He was staring at her, and it gave her goose bumps. "What about you? Your husband inside having fun?"

"I’m not married either," she said.

“Really,” he said, drawing the word out. "Seems a shame that the best man and the maid-of-honor should be alone at the reception."

His smile warmed her. "Well, we're not alone right now," she said. "We're together. But watch it. I’m not easy."

He lay his hand over hers, then squeezed her hand gently when she didn't pull away. "I'd rather watch you," he said. "Look, I don't want to be out of line here, but you've been on my mind ever since I met you. That first time I saw you at the rehearsal dinner, I couldn't believe how pretty you are. Or that you'd be there alone."

She turned her gaze on him, wanting it to be stern but knowing it wasn't. "I know," she said. "I saw how you stared at me. Why haven't you looked at me that way since?"

He shrugged. "My brother was about to marry your sister,” he said. “It didn’t seem like…"

"Like what?" she asked, breathless.

He moved a little closer. “Like we’d be allowed to get together even if you wanted it. But there’s no one here but us right now, so I’m going to tell you what I wanted to say for two weeks now. It’s like…like I've been missing something all my life, and that something is you."

She gazed up at him, her eyes boring into his. "You shouldn't say such things," she admonished, but didn't mean it. "You make a woman want..."

"Want what?" he prompted.

She took a deep breath. "Want to be kissed," she finished. He hesitated a long moment. She understood. When he leaned into her, brought his mouth toward hers, it was her chance to pull away and escape. Yet she couldn't even bring herself to pull her hand out from under his. He stopped, less than an inch from her lips. She crossed that distance, letting him know it was something she wanted, and planted a soft kiss on his mouth. She drew back and looked into his eyes, eyes that burned with the same desire she knew was mirrored in her own. He leaned into her again, his arm sweeping around her to draw her closer, and kissed her hard. She embraced him, pressed her body to his as she opened her mouth to receive him. Their tongues danced wetly together as his hand stroked down her back to her ass.

She moaned into his mouth as he began to knead her cheeks. He was hard, she could tell. She could feel his bulge pressing into her tummy. He broke the kiss and leaned back, but made no effort to leave her arms. "Maybe we shouldn't," he said.

"Why not?" she asked.

“People will talk.”

“Fuck ‘em.”

They laughed then said nothing for a full minute, each waiting for the other to pull away, to end it. "Want to find someplace private?" he offered. She smiled and nodded, accepting him and accepting that they were going to sin together.

He took her hand and led her inside. Quickly, so as not to be seen, they rushed down a hallway and across the building's large, empty lobby. It was a huge building with three large social halls built just for the sort of thing going on today. The wedding party they'd left was in one room, and another was ready to receive a different wedding party later. The third was empty, though, and Nick led her into that one. They hurried past tables stacked with chairs to the far side and into another room where food was prepared.

Ariel spotted the closet and pulled Nick toward it.

Antonieadams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonieadams

They paused at the doorway. "Are you sure?" he asked. She grabbed him and kissed him hard.

"Yes," she said with more energy than she'd expected. He smiled broadly and pulled her into the closet.

Immediately they began groping each other. The closet was filled with serving trays, shelves of decorations, and cleaning supplies, but there was plenty of room for the pair to embrace and run their hands all over each other. Ariel gasped when he cupped both her breasts. His hot kisses left a wet trail down her neck to her cleavage, and he rubbed her stiffening nipples with his thumbs. He pressed her back against a pile of boxes and kissed her lips again. Ariel reached down to hike up her dress, allowing his roaming hands to caress her nylon covered thighs. He reached behind her to cup the cheeks of her ass. Pressing into her, he ground his hardness against her crotch making them both moan.

"We don't have much time," she urged. "They'll miss us."

"Okay," he said. She let him turn her around. He reached around her as he nibbled her neck to cup her breasts again. He bent her over the boxes and flipped up her dress. She felt herself blush. It was happening so fast, and it was so wicked. And she was so turned on! She felt his mouth on her ass, biting her through the layers of nylon and panties. He made his way down to the backs of her thighs and his hand slipped between her legs to rub her crotch. Ariel spread her legs for him and moaned.

He grabbed the tops of her pantyhose and peeled them down along with her panties. She blushed again, knowing that her ass was no exposed to him. More than that, he could look through her legs and see her pussy. His fingers touched her crotch again, only this time he touched her bare pussy. She shuddered as he spread her lips and delved inside. His fingers rubbed across her clit as his thumb pressed into her fuckhole.

"I don't want your fingers," she said. "I need your cock."

He groaned when she said that. Quickly he stood up behind her. Then his hard cock was pressing against her flesh. He guided it between her thighs and thrust forward, raking it across her wet pussy. Ariel reached between her legs and stroked him before guiding him to her hole. The head lodged against her opening and he pushed, entering her with one swift stroke. His hands grabbed her hips and he began to pound her, fucking her hard. Ariel gasped and pushed back at him, wanting his cock buried inside her.

She was doing it. She was fucking him. She was being fucked by this handsome man she barely knew, and it felt incredible. She stroked her clit as he stroked his cock in and out of her, pulling out then ramming back inside her as deep as he could reach. The smell of their sex filled the closet space. She could smell his manly scent, and it made her want him even more. "Fuck me," she said. "Oh God, Nick. Fuck me."

"Oh, yeah Ariel," He moaned. "I'm fucking you baby. I'm fucking your hot pussy."

Ariel gasped and moaned loudly. She loved the dirty talk. "Fuck me!" she hissed, hoping they weren't too loud. "Fuck my pussy. I'm gonna cum soon, baby."

"Ooooh, me too," he groaned. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No!" she nearly shrieked as her orgasm began. "Don't pull out, cum inside me, cum inside meeeeee!" And she was cumming. Her pussy spasmed crazily around his invading shaft and her body began to shake. He rammed into her hard one last time and erupted, sending a shower of his hot sperm jetting deep into her body. He pulled back an inch and rammed in again, sending more shockwaves racing through her. He spooned her, holding her to him tightly as they came together. Her pussy pulsated, like it was trying to milk him dry, and he obliged with one last spurt into her.

"Christ," he muttered. "That was the best I've ever had."

Ariel leaned against the boxes panting and had to agree. "It was incredible," she said.

He nuzzled her ear and gently sucked her earlobe. "Ariel," he said. "I think I could fall in love with you."

Those words sent shivers up her spine. "We just met," she protested, but she knew that wasn't enough to keep her from falling for Nick. He was right. This was what they'd both been missing.

Each other.

"I'm not saying we'll run away together," he said, his cock still throbbing inside her. "Just be my girlfriend. Be my lover. I don't want this to be the only time we're together."

Slowly, she pulled away from him and let his softening cock fall from her pussy. She turned to face him. They kissed softly, his hands roaming her body. "Okay," she said to him. She reached down to stroke his semi-hard cock, wet with both their juices. "We better get back to the party, though, before we're missed. We have to put in an appearance...so we can sneak off again."

His cock twitched in her hand and began to swell again. She laughed and kissed him. "Yeah," she said. "I could fall for you too. We have to be careful."

"Whatever," he said, and swept her closer, holding her tightly. And she wished he never had to let go.

Published 
Written by spectreofhell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments