Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Part Three of Chapter VII of Mandi’s life, named "Mandi’s First Assignment,” about her assignment as her company’s special “Executive Analyst." Reading the first two parts of this chapter will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of this and future parts."

It was almost 11:00 PM, and it was about time to let Niccolo know I was ready to head for the nightclub at our hotel. Niccolo had departed my suite at about 9:30 PM so we could both get ourselves prepared for a hot night. All this was after an afternoon of sun and fun at the hotel's adults-only pool that included some hot outdoor sex in front of what appeared to be an appreciative audience.

Niccolo and I had returned to my beautiful suite at about 7:00 PM. We planned to enjoy a couple of pleasant hours relaxing in the oversized hot tub. However, about 8:00 PM, those plans changed when a knock at the door announced that room service had arrived with our dinner. I jumped out of the hot tub, slipped into some high-heeled platform shoes, and greeted the server dripping wet, smiling, and wearing only jewelry and the heels.

To my absolute delight, the waiter was a handsome, muscular young man who introduced himself as Josh. He walked right in as though encountering naked guests was nothing unusual.

However, that didn’t last long. Once inside, Josh seemed to be mesmerized by my young, dripping wet, naked, five-foot-eight-inch, 118 pound, fully-tanned body, not to mention my firm 36D breasts with their aroused nipples, my flat belly, smooth shaved pussy, and well-toned legs.

He was taking an unusually long time getting everything set up. Maybe that was because I thought he'd appreciate a little teasing. I slowly strolled around the cart and would bend over, pretending to "help" him. I’d “accidentally” brush my bare tits or naked ass against him, but that didn't seem to speed up his work either. And since I was still wet from being in the hot tub, damp spots began appearing on his uniform.

Niccolo had a big smile on his face and was watching all this action intently. I could also tell he was stroking his hard cock and wondered how this was going to unfold.

Josh’s appreciation for my “assistance” was evident as I became aware of the impressive erection growing prominently in his pants. Of course, I immediately wanted it in my pussy, but was frustrated knowing he must be on the clock and had no time for that.

He took to “inadvertently” brushing his hard cock up against me to get even. Of course, that got my pussy juices flowing, and the next time Josh did that, I grabbed his impressive erection through his pants. It was rock-hard and felt as though he had gone commando. I wanted to find out.

I thought about offering him a special "personal tip" for his excellent service. However, my usually over-active libido was competing with my need for recovery time, so I'd be rested and ready for a long night of fun.

It wasn't much of a surprise that my libido prevailed. So the next time Josh brushed his erection against me, I quickly turned around, crouched down in front of him, found his zipper, and in a flash had his hard cock out of his pants and into my mouth before he could say anything. I was right. He had gone commando.

I proceeded to deep throat Josh's thick and at least eight-inch long cock. He let out a loud "Oh my God,” and reluctantly said, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm on a tight schedule, and if I'm five minutes late, I could be docked for the time, or worse."

“Not to worry,” I said. “I’m sure I can get you to blow your load in under five minutes."

And I did exactly that. In less time than that, I had Josh's first explosion of cum shooting into my mouth. Then I pointed his erupting cock at my tits so he would coat them with the rest of his warm, pearly jizz.

As his climax subsided, he grinned at me and emphatically said, "We must continue this after I punch out tonight at 2:00 AM."

I licked my lips erotically and said, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

As Josh left, he placed a personal business card on the table. Niccolo noticed that, and after Josh had departed, he said, "I do not doubt that you will be fucking him before the night is over."

"That's my plan," I replied. "But that is then, and now is now. I'm so turned on that I need that magnificent, hard cock of yours in me, and I need it in me NOW! So dinner will have to wait a while."

Niccolo's face broke into a huge smile, and he stood up in the hot tub with his rock-hard cock standing proudly at full mast. Then, he said, "Do you want this in your pussy or your ass."

“Both,” I responded. “Now dry yourself off, and join me in the bedroom. It’s about time we both enjoyed each other in the proper surroundings.”

I threw myself on the bed, rolled onto my back, spread my legs, and immediately thrust three fingers deep into my drenched pussy. Niccolo was on me in seconds and slammed his hard, nine-inch phallus deep into my more than willing and wet pussy. His cock felt incredible as it stretched my pussy as only a few others have done.

It only took me a few more seconds to reach my first orgasm, and it was a screamer. I hoped the walls of this hotel were soundproof.

The next half-hour passed all too fast, and I found that Niccolo was a master at ass fucking. After my first orgasm, I got on top of him so that I could pound my pussy on his cock with my own unrelenting energy. Then, to my great pleasure, Niccolo used that opportunity to begin playing with my little brown star. I was so wet that no additional lube was needed, and he easily inserted first one and then two fingers into my back passage.

Once Niccolo could tell I was comfortable with his fingers in my ass, he told me to turn my back to him and slide my ass down onto his cock at my own pace. That way, he could play with my tits as he fucked me in the ass. He didn't have to tell me more than once, and I immediately did as he asked.

I was thrilled when I felt how easily my rectum could accept the entrance of Niccolo's large cock. While I loved how a new cock felt sliding slowly into my pussy for the first time, the feeling of a new cock sliding slowly into my ass was even more amazing and nearly indescribable. It was as much a sensational mental trip as it was an exhilarating physical experience. It always amazed me how something so naughty could be so astonishingly pleasurable.

This became quite obvious when my pussy started gushing all over Niccolo's legs and soaked the bedding. Anal orgasms are remarkable and a real treat for me when they happen.

It wasn't long after that when I felt Niccolo explode his cum into my ass. Then, with his slowly deflating cock still in my ass, I fell back onto his chest. I held his hands tightly to my breasts as I enjoyed the euphoria and after-glow of an intense and more than satisfying sexual tryst.

And yes, we finally did enjoy our dinner.

~~~~~~~

Later, as I was getting ready for the nightclub, I reminded myself that Phillip, the head concierge, had assured me that I could be topless (or even naked after midnight) in the nightclub. He had given me a unique necklace I was to wear, alerting the hotel staff that it was okay for me to do so. He had even hinted that other sexual activity might be overlooked as well. I decided to put this to the test.

I selected a short, white, sheer jersey miniskirt that was no more than six or seven inches top to bottom. It had an oval "keyhole" opening in the beltline about four inches around with a drawstring that allowed the space to be adjusted for a perfect fit and the desired amount of exposure. The opening could be in front or back, and it had to be worn very low on my hips so my bare pussy would be covered.

Worn low and with the keyhole opening in the back, a lot of butt cleavage was in clear view, and it didn't cover the lower half of my butt. Underwear was never a consideration.

I only needed something on top to wear from the room to the nightclub and to provide minimal coverage of my tits if the test failed. So I selected a long-sleeved, cut-off, sheer white jersey top with an open neckline. It was intentionally a couple of sizes too small so that it barely covered my prominent nipples and small areolas, and left the rest of my firm, tan 36D tits in full view. In addition, it had some “tails” of material that were intended to be tied in front. Instead, I slid the two ends into a ring that could be easily be moved up, down, or removed depending on how much of my breasts I wanted to expose.

A pair of tall platform stiletto heels, Phillip’s unique necklace, an anklet, and the requisite matching belly ring and earrings completed the ensemble. A quick look in the mirror told me that Mandi, the exhibitionist was ready to rock the nightclub. So naturally, lots of tan skin would be on display, and I hoped it wouldn't be too much of a shock to Niccolo.

I picked up my phone, called Niccolo, and told him I was ready for us to head to the nightclub. I also mentioned that I had the VIP passes and the prepaid bar card ready. He said he was anxiously waiting to see what outrageous attire I was wearing, or most importantly, not wearing.

I told him the door would be open a crack, to come in without bothering to knock, and that I hoped he would be pleased with my choice.

About ten minutes later, Niccolo walked in. I was standing proudly in the middle of the suite with my hands on my hips and a naughty smile on my face. All I was wearing was the tiny white skirt, the high heels, and the jewelry. I heard him suck his breath in when he first saw me, and he just stood there looking like he was in a state of shock. I quickly said, “I hope my attire, or lack thereof, hasn’t gone too far,” and spun around a couple of times so he could get the complete picture.

I added, “You know I can’t walk through the hotel topless, so I have a brief matching top that I’ll grab on the way out the door. But don’t worry, I’m not planning to leave it on very long once we’re in the club.”

He quickly gathered his wits together, walked toward me, and dispelled any concerns I may have had. He had a huge grin on his face and said, "Let me put it this way. Every time I see you, you look even sexier and more beautiful. If I'd known such an amazing recruiting enticement would be offered to me, it would have taken me a lot less time to make up my mind about joining your company. Do you happen to have the Engagement Letter handy? I’m ready to sign it.”

Hoping for this possibility, James had left the letter with me. I motioned for Niccolo to follow me and led him toward my desk, wiggling my butt at him so he could see my ass cleavage and maybe my bare, glistening pussy lips. My libido was in full launch mode, and I was not planning any compromises during what should be an incredibly exciting night.

I withdrew two copies of the letter from a folder and handed a pen to Niccolo. He immediately signed both copies with quite a flourish. Finally, I added my signature to both letters, and the deal was officially done.

I put my arms around his neck, and Niccolo immediately cupped a hand to one of my breasts and used the other hand to squeeze my butt. Of course, this resulted in an amazingly passionate kiss that must have lasted a full minute.

I pulled back slightly and said, “You have no idea how thrilled this has made me. I’ll text James and Henry with the good news. Then let’s get naughty at the nightclub and make this a night we won’t soon forget.”

I sent a quick text to James and Henry that said, "It's done. Niccolo just signed." I was rewarded with an avalanche of smiling emojis in return.

With job one completed, I quickly pulled on the top I needed to wear through the hotel. We walked out the door and headed to the nightclub in a state of mutual giddiness mixed with an incredible feeling of acute horniness. I had achieved my first goal and was ready to move the night along without worrying about any fictitious constraints.

We arrived at the club just before midnight, and it wasn't crowded yet. The music was blasting, and those on the dance floor were gyrating energetically. We were shown to a private booth with two comfortable leather-like couches across from each other and two chairs at each end surrounding a large glass coffee table. Quick and easy access to the dance floor was a snap. First-class all the way.

A lovely young server, dressed in an appropriately revealing outfit that left no doubt she had a scorching body, took our order for a bottle of a fine chilled California Chardonnay. We settled down on a couch for a hot evening.

As I sat down, it was immediately apparent that my skirt would not cover my bare pussy. Crossing my legs was the only way to be slightly modest. I decided to ignore that option and to just go with the flow. This did not escape Niccolo’s eyes. I felt him slide his hand tantalizingly up the inside of my thigh, brush against my engorged labia, and then thrust two fingers deep into my wanton and gushing pussy.

Not to be outdone, I found Niccolo's zipper, pulled it down to open his pants, and reached inside to release his cock from captivity. I was thrilled to find he had gone commando. I had his cock out of his pants and in my hand in a second and saw the head was covered in pre-cum. Being a good slut, I immediately leaned over and licked it off and then resumed stroking him.

Just then, our server delivered the bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass. I continued stroking Niccolo’s cock, and clamped my legs tight around his hand so he wouldn’t be tempted to remove his fingers from my pussy. I wiggled my shoulders around a bit, so my top moved around far enough that my nipples were in full view.

None of this went unnoticed by our server. Candy looked at me, my tits, Niccolo’s hand trapped in my pussy, and then my long, toned legs. Her eyes finally found my hand stroking Niccolo’s cock. She gave a wickedly knowing smile, winked, gently pinched both my nipples, and said in a seductive voice both Niccolo and I could hear, “My name is Candy, and if you need any help with what I think you have in mind for tonight, I get off at 2:00 AM. I’d love to party with you both. Just let me know.”

Looking at my necklace, Candy told us, “The staff here is familiar with the necklace you are wearing. So you can be totally comfortable knowing that you, and anyone with you, are free to be as naughty as you want. There is no need to hold back on anything. You won’t be hassled. And you definitely won’t be the first or the last to enjoy sex in our nightclub.”

She handed me a business-sized card with her name and phone number and said, “I’ll hope to hear from you.”

I was on my way, and I saw no reason to pull my top back over my nipples.

After several sips of wine, I was ready to hit the dance floor. I turned to Niccolo and said, "Are you ready to dance?”

He grinned at me and said, “Yes, but I’d rather be a voyeur for a while and sit here and watch you in action first.”

That mildly surprised me, and I replied, “If I go out on the dance floor by myself, dressed as I am, I expect that I’ll be hit upon in no time.”

"I'd love to watch that and see if you could find ones you wanted to play with. Heck, give one of them a thrill and let them remove your top.”

I pouted a little and said, “Okay, but I don’t want to risk spoiling this special celebratory night.”

Niccolo responded, saying, "Just trust me on this. Right now, I want to watch you in action with other men and women in what I’m thinking of as my personal private porn show that I can jump into whenever I want.”

“Okay, if you say so, I’m more than up for that. But if you turn me loose in front of a crowd like you are suggesting, you never know what crazy things I might do.”

“That’s exactly what I want to see.”

Niccolo’s declared objective flipped a switch in my mostly horny brain. My libido suddenly spiked to a new high, and I decided it was time to unleash Mandi, the slut and exhibitionist. If that’s what he wants, I’ll give him a show neither of us will soon forget.

I reached around and pulled him to me, and we exchanged a passionate, tongue-filled kiss. I squeezed his cock and headed off to the dance floor, pulling my top back over my nipples for what I hoped would be the last time tonight. My inborn exhibitionism was screaming to be let loose.

The music was perfect, and I was moving and shaking my scarcely covered body. The barely-there top with the ultra-short skirt that exposed the top of my butt crack eliminated any mystery that onlookers might have had about my not wearing any underwear. My skirt was slowly creeping up, revealing more of my butt cheeks, and allowing my fully aroused pussy to come into view. I was so horny, and the lights gave off such wild images that I was sure someone could see that my pussy lips and inner thighs were glistening from all the juices I could feel flowing out of my insatiable pussy and down my legs.

And since Niccolo had turned me loose, the first thing I wanted to do was find the perfect person to remove my top, expose my breasts, and encourage what other naughtiness might result. But I tried to stay within sight of Niccolo so that he could follow my antics. I could see him, so I waved to him. He waved back with a big smile on his face.

My libido continued heading for outer space and must have been evident to others. I danced as suggestively and erotically as possible. The inevitable groping and fondling from strangers began and gradually became more intense and persistent. Once I had allowed unfamiliar hands to touch me without any objections, and I occasionally held them to me, several others caught on and followed suit. I was reveling in the attention, kept a sexy smile on my face, and sometimes enthusiastically returned the groping or fondling I was getting from both genders.

At just the perfect moment, a stunning woman started dancing in front of me. She was a few inches shorter than me but had a killer body and a dazzling smile. She was wearing a short, tight, black dress that hugged every curve and had a plunging neckline that hung open and didn’t end until it was below her navel. Her beautiful breasts were clearly visible, her back completely bare, and I instantly knew she was the one I wanted. I silently bet that she wasn’t wearing any panties either.

She danced seductively up to me, took my face in her hands, and said, “You are by far the hottest woman here. I desperately want to touch you and kiss you. May I?”

My immediate answer was to press my lips to hers, and we played dueling tongues in an erotic, almost porn-style kiss. Eventually, I pulled back and said, "I’d love that, but only if I can touch you too.”

Her answer was to immediately slide one hand between my legs and touch the wet outer lips of my pussy. She moaned and slipped one finger into my eager vagina, causing my pussy to become even wetter.

I then sensed someone coming up against me from behind. I felt two obviously male hands grasp my bare hips as a prominent, fabric-covered erection pressed between my butt cheeks. The combination of these two sudden, but totally welcome erotic surprises, shot my libido into low earth orbit.

She smiled and said, “Hello sexy. I’m Vanessa, and the handsome man behind you is my husband, Kurt. As you can no doubt tell, we are both captivated by you. I just hope we are not being too forward.”

Before I answered, I turned my head around far enough to see the man behind me. I was not at all surprised to look in the eyes of a devilishly good-looking, tall black man. He smiled at me and pressed his cock even harder into my butt crack. I let out an audible moan and almost swooned into his arms.

I looked back at Vanessa and was so turned on by this sudden erotic surprise that I responded by passionately kissing her again while sliding one hand under the hem of her dress in search of the panties I hoped were not there. I also slid my other hand behind me to feel the cock that was pressing up against me. I was not disappointed in either case. I found Vanessa’s pussy as bare and nearly as wet as mine, and Kurt’s erection felt most impressive.

Vanessa slipped her hand under my top, and I placed my hand on top of hers to stop her. She pulled back and looked momentarily perplexed. I smiled at her and said, "I stopped you because I want you and Kurt to remove my top. I want my tits out where you and everyone can enjoy them. Will you do that, please?”

Without waiting for an answer, I grasped both of Kurt’s hands and moved them to the sides of my tits, and told Vanessa to slide the ring down to release the top.

She flashed me a conspiratorial smile, reached for the ring just below my breasts, and pulled it down and off the tails. The front fell apart, totally exposing my firm, tan, 36D breasts.

“Holy shit,” she said. “Those are the most perfect tits and incredible nipples I’ve ever seen. And since they are so tan and have no tan lines, you must be a very naughty girl.”

“That I am,” I said. “And proud of it. Now, will you and Kurt take my top off? My tits are dying to be exposed.”

Kurt didn't need any further encouragement and immediately slid the top down my arms and off. He tucked it under the back waistband of his slacks, so his hands were free to roam all over my now nearly naked body. The ring went into one of his pockets.

Vanessa began running her tongue over and around my erect nipples while she continued to expertly explore my pussy with her fingers. It didn’t take her long to get me on the brink of an orgasm.

At the same time, I slid my hand inside the neckline of her dress and caressed what felt like perfect C-cup breasts. I loved how her skin was so smooth and soft to my touch.

As we continued to dance, the neckline of her dress was loose enough that it couldn’t contain her breasts, totally exposing them. As you can imagine, these four naked tits did not go unnoticed, and we had gradually drawn a small crowd. Cell phone cameras were busily pointing at us.

So here we were, two hot young women, dancing bare-breasted in one of the biggest and most popular nightclubs in Las Vegas. I was confident that this was not the first time a hot woman had been topless here, and doing this in front of a potentially large audience had me totally turned on. My exhibitionist nature had come to the fore, and my pussy juices continued dripping down my leg.

LisbethDavilas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisbethDavilas

Keeping my ass pressed firmly against Kurt's erection, I started twerking my butt while at the same time leaning over and licking Vanessa’s gorgeous tits.

It only took a few seconds for my pussy to make it clear that I wanted to enjoy them both tonight. But I needed to find out their plans and tell them about Niccolo. So, without further delay, I asked Vanessa what their plans were for the rest of the night.

She responded, saying, "We were supposed to meet another couple, but they haven’t shown up. So I’m guessing we were stood up, and we’re looking for some hot fun. What about you?”

I pointed at and waved to Niccolo, who I knew had been watching us intently. As he waved back, I couldn’t see much of his body below his chest. But the movements of his arms made it appear that he was stroking his cock. I certainly hoped so and wondered if Vanessa and Kurt had made the same observation.

I wanted to cut to the chase and turned to Vanessa and said, “I’m with the gentleman that just waved at me. His name is Niccolo, and he is here from Italy on business with my company. He wants me to orchestrate a late-night sex party in my suite for six or eight good-looking, like-minded adults. I am hoping that is something you and Kurt would be interested in.”

I added, “There might be more guys than girls, as Niccolo wants to see me with multiple partners. So the guys have to be straight, good looking, and fit, and the girls hot and bi.”

And, finally, I mentioned that from close personal experience, Niccolo was more than well-equipped and knew how to please a woman.

Vanessa and Kurt looked at each other. She smiled and said, “Sounds good to me. Your guy is very handsome, and I enjoy multiple partners as well. Kurt and I are well experienced in The Lifestyle, and I doubt you could shock us. Count us in.”

Kurt added, “This sounds like the type of fun we are looking for too.”

“Then let’s join Niccolo and see if we all connect,” I said.

As the three of us walked toward the booth, I quickly came up with a plan to break the ice and find out if they were real players. Niccolo stood to greet us. I was sure I could see the outline of a full erection trying to escape the confines of his slacks, and I doubted Vanessa missed it either.

With the three of us standing, I did the usual formalities and then grasped the erection in Niccolo’s pants. I let out a little screech, turned to Vanessa, and said, “It looks like Niccolo is happy to meet you.”

I took her hand and placed it over Niccolo’s erection. Vanessa eagerly started rubbing it, slid her other hand inside his shirt, and began teasing his nipples. A glazed look appeared in his eyes, but he wasted no time sliding one hand onto Vanessa's breast and the other one to squeeze her naked butt.

I turned and looked at Kurt and noticed he also appeared to have an erection under his pants. I immediately turned my attention to him, put my arm around his neck, pulled his face to mine, and said, “Kiss me, Kurt, and tell me you want me to touch you too.”

Kurt immediately planted one of the sexiest, tongue-filled kisses on my lips I had ever experienced. As we held the kiss, I located his zipper, pulled it down, reached in, and found a long, fat, rock-hard cock that was unencumbered by any underwear.

“Oh yessss, please do,” he uttered. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started stroking it. I turned my head and watched as Vanessa did the same with Niccolo.

This was starting exceptionally well. I looked up at Kurt, pulled his cock out of his pants, and told him to sit down on the couch. Vanessa did the same thing with Niccolo, and in seconds we each had a hard and willing cock in our mouths.

Kurt’s cock was a thing of beauty. It was at least nine inches long, smooth, and shiny black, and so thick I could not fully encircle it with my fingers. Moreover, it had a long strand of pre-cum running from the eye of its mushroom helmet head. I promptly licked it off and then engulfed the entire shaft down my throat. Kurt sucked in his breath and said, "Oh, fuuuuuck yes.”

Vanessa was doing the same thing with Niccolo. He looked at me with a huge smile and silently mouthed, "Thank you," to me.

But I knew I had to find more partiers and didn't have time to give Kurt a real Mandi-style blow job. So I pulled my mouth off his magnificent black phallus, and in a voice that I thought Vanessa could also hear, said, “If we are going to have a party, I need to find more willing participants. But before I do that, and if you’re a fast cummer, I’d love to get you off right here, right now. Would you like that?”

Kurt said, “Oh god, yes. Vanessa will verify that I cum fast, sometimes too fast for her. But I recover quickly, so please do it.”

With that encouragement, I stared into Kurt’s sparkling eyes and engulfed his beautiful hard black cock in my mouth and down my throat. It was circumcised with a large helmet head and had a slight curve that promised to reach my G-spot easily. I face-fucked it enthusiastically and knew I'd be able to tell when he was about to explode.

It didn’t take long before I could sense his climax approaching. Within seconds I could feel his cock begin to pulsate, and then he shot rope after rope of his pearly love juice into my mouth.

I immediately realized that it would be more than a mouthful and knew that some would run out onto my tits. Kurt's cum had a delightful taste, and I swallowed as quickly as I could. But some inevitably overflowed and down onto my chin and then onto my tits.

I love the naughty look and feel of cum on my body, and tonight was no exception. I scooped up what was on my chin and licked it off my fingers but didn't swallow it. Vanessa, Kurt, and Niccolo could obviously see what was happening.

I reached for my glass of wine and added a large swallow of the Chardonnay to my mouth. I swished the mouthful around and then made a small show of swallowing it.

I grinned broadly, and speaking loud enough to be heard, said, “Ah. Another reminder of how well fresh cum and a nice California Chardonnay complement each other.”

That comment got a good laugh from all, and I continued to sip on the glass of Chardonnay.

To my surprise, Candy appeared with four glasses of fresh water and four linen napkins. She looked at me and then at Vanessa, who hadn't stopped her eager throating Niccolo’s cock. She said, “I knew this was where the action would be tonight, and I want to be as helpful as possible. Before I ask who would like something more to drink, I’ll help Mandi clean up the cum on her incredible tits."

Looking right at me, she said, "I can either clean you off with a damp napkin or lick it off those perfect breasts.”

“I’d love to have you lick them clean, as long as you promise to come to my party as soon as you can punch out.”

Candy smiled, said, “I’m there,” and immediately started licking all around my breasts and nipples. She used the flat of her tongue on my tits except around my nipples, where she used the tip of her tongue. She did this in such a sensual and provocative manner that she had me on the verge of an orgasm. I was so ready for a hard cock in my pussy.

It was now almost 1:00 AM, and the club was now definitely crowded. There was less and less room between the dancers, and as I squeezed through the crowd, I was not only creating a large and wide-eyed audience, but I could not avoid my bare breasts coming in contact with those I squeezed past on the dance floor. The sensations of the inevitable groping and fondling had my horniness racing farther into outer space.

I was back on the hunt, and I wasn't going to be denied. So I started moving to the music again and was enthralled that being tall, half-naked, and sexy wasn't causing any negative looks from the guests or an unwanted visit from the hotel staff. It didn't take long before I was being touched and fondled again and approached by potential dance partners, a few of which were fun to dance with. But none of them lit my fire.

I changed my dancing style to a twerking-style motion, which was even more suggestive than I had been using. I knew that would likely cause my skirt to slowly work its way up my hips and gradually expose more and more of my butt and glimpses of my bare, glistening pussy. That, combined with being topless, resulted in attracting several onlookers. I was definitely getting myself worked up.

After about fifteen minutes of increasingly risqué dancing moves, someone moved in close behind me and coordinated my exaggerated movements with his own. He was an excellent dancer and gradually moved closer to me. He finally placed his hands on my bare hips, and for the second time tonight, I felt a sizable erection pressing against my butt.

I turned my head to look at my current dance partner and saw a good-looking guy who appeared to be in his late twenties to early thirties. He was well over six feet tall, very fit and trim, nicely dressed, and appeared to be someone that could quickly light my fire if he handled himself well.

With his hands on my hips, he was not allowing me to escape. But it felt too good to do anything but wiggle my ass and begin twerking more enthusiastically.

He moved his face close to my ear and said loudly enough to be heard over the music, “You must be Mandi. Am I correct?”

I hadn’t expected anyone here to recognize me. I turned around and looked at him with a smile on my face to match the one he had. “Yes, I am,” I replied. “But how do you know that?”

He focused his sparkling eyes on mine, and I began to melt under his intense gaze. Then, he confidently said, "My name is Jack, and I'm the older brother of that cute pool girl, Jill."

I successfully resisted the opportunity to mention the absurdity of siblings being named Jack and Jill.

“You met her at the nude pool today. She told me all about you and how hot and sexual you were. She also filled me in on all the fun you two had at the pool and that she hoped to get together with you tomorrow."

Jack paused, but I was stumped for words at that moment. He continued, saying, "We look out for each other and occasionally suggest an attractive and sexy person to each other. Jill and I know each other well and have no secrets. She said she was sure you and I would enjoy each other and that you would probably be at the nightclub tonight. She strongly urged me to make an effort to meet you.

“So here I am, and I’m glad I found you. I hope you feel the same way.”

I finally gathered myself together, grinned broadly, and said, “Most definitely.” I put my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He responded as I hoped and added his tongue to make this a special introductory kiss. My bare tits were pressed tightly against his firm chest at the same time.

I thought this was just too good to be true. But since we were still on the dance floor, I turned my back to him, pressed my butt against his crotch, and began twerking my ass again. He put his hands back on my hips to hold me tightly against him, and I was thrilled to feel his hard erection pressed between my butt cheeks again.

But I wanted to kick this up a notch or two, so I took his hands off my hips and moved them up to firmly cup my breasts. It was too loud to hear, but I sensed him suck in his breath as I did that.

By now, my skirt was not much more than a wide belt riding on my hips. So my butt cheeks and pussy were completely exposed to anyone looking at us. I moved my hands to pull the skirt back down. But Jack immediately sensed what I was about to do and said emphatically, "Don't you dare touch your skirt. It’s perfect where it is.”

I loved his self-confidence and knew he would be a perfect addition to our mini-orgy. I had to fuck him tonight, or maybe even right here on the dance floor.

Just then, another good-looking guy, who appeared to be about the same age and build as Jack, appeared in front of me and started moving to match my beat. He smiled at me while he ran his eyes appreciatively over my now fully exposed body with Jack’s hands pressed tightly to my breasts.

Jack leaned his head close to my ear again and said, "That's my best friend, Eddie. Say ‘hi’ to him.”

I decided to return Jack's assertive attitude and said, "I will, but keep your hands on my tits. They are perfect where they are."

Jack laughed heartily, as did I, and kept his hands where they were.

I slowed my dancing, looked right into Eddie's eyes, and said, "Hi Eddie. I hope you kiss as well as your buddy.”

Eddie grinned mischievously, drew his face to mine, and our lips and tongues eagerly met in a way that got my pussy tingling. He quickly proved he was every bit the equal kisser.

This was getting to be way more fun than I had hoped. These two were the perfect addition to our little fuck party, and I let them know I wanted them to join us. They eagerly agreed to my invitation.

As we resumed dancing, I spread my legs to straddle one of Eddie’s legs between mine and began grinding my dripping wet pussy on his thigh as we danced. I was sure a sizeable wet spot would quickly appear on his slacks where my pussy was pressing tightly against his leg.

As I ground my pussy against Eddie, I could feel his cock pressing against my clit. So I had one hard cock pressing between my naked ass cheeks and another one pressing against my bare pubic mound. Both felt quite able to satisfy any of my three love holes.

This erotic action was getting extremely intense, and I was working hard to control an urge to orgasm. I was beginning to wonder if (okay, hope) they were going to try to fuck me right here on the dance floor. I was so turned on that I was more than ready for that to happen.

The dance floor was crowded, and some form of “dirty dancing” seemed to be the norm. Even our dry-humping didn't cause a turned head or a raised eyebrow.

I twisted my body a bit so I could look at both Jack and Eddie and said, “You two have me so turned on that I could fuck you both right here, right now.”

Jack and Eddie looked at each other, nodded, then back at me. They both got this Cheshire cat grin on their faces. Jack, who seemed to be ring leader, said, “Jill was right. You truly are a beautiful, sexy, and horny slut. Are you saying you want us to do a standing DP with you right here on the dance floor of one of the most popular hotels in Las Vegas? The thought of doing that with such a hot and sexy woman is far too exciting to pass up. So yes, let’s do it.”

I looked in the direction of our booth and saw that three pairs of eyes were glued to us, probably wondering if I was going to fuck on the dance floor. I waved at them, pointed at Jack and Eddie, and signaled my intentions by pointing the middle finger of one hand through the center of a circle made by the thumb and forefinger of my other hand.

Niccolo grinned and gave me two enthusiastic thumbs up. Vanessa applauded her approval. We were on our way.

My pussy was gushing with excitement, and I was twerking and twisting in anticipation. Jack slid his hand between my partially spread legs from behind and worked three fingers into my sodden pussy. Oh my God, that felt so good. He thrust his fingers in and out of my pussy which was already creaming. Eddie added to this intense pleasure by teasing my clit with his fingers at the same time.

My pussy juices were gushing all over Jack’s fingers and hand and running down and around my puckered hole. I was so wet that he easily slid a cum-covered finger all the way into my asshole with virtually no resistance. He followed that with a second one and began thrusting them in and out of my rectum. The feeling was beyond incredible.

Jack grinned at Eddie and said, “Mandi should be ready.”

Eddie looked at me and said, “Please release my hard eight-inches from its captivity and guide it into your magic pussy.”

It took no further encouragement, and I pulled Eddie’s zipper down and found he had gone commando. I reached into his slacks, found his thick, rock-hard cock, pulled it out, and teasingly ran the head up and down my drenched labia.

Then they both lifted me by my butt, and I wrapped my legs around Eddie’s waist while slowly guiding his cock into my more than willing pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Eddie and I both moaned in unison.

That initial insertion of a new cock into my pussy is so memorable and exciting. I relished all the sensations it caused as it stretched my sheath to accommodate Eddie’s exceptional girth. I could clearly feel the edges of the head and some of the blood-engorged veins, and it bottomed out against my cervix. I humped my hips back and forth to magnify all the lascivious joys it was giving us.

Once we got comfortable with them using one arm each to hold me up, Jack withdrew his fingers from my ass and slid his hard nine inches of man-meat into my waiting asshole.

Then it happened all over again, as Jack eased his hard cock into my rectum while grasping one of my breasts. Eddie wasted no time and pressed his hand firmly to my other breast. The feeling of two hands caressing my firm, ample breasts while two cocks thrust in and out of my pussy and ass was virtually indescribable. The music covered a lot, but not all of our exclamations of pure passion we were experiencing together.

I wrapped my arms around Eddie's neck as he and Jack started rocking back and forth as they alternately thrust in and out of my two holes. It seemed so effortless yet afforded total sensory overload by double-fucking in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

Jack and Eddie did a remarkable job of moving to the beat of the music, which dramatically enhanced all the carnal sensations we were feeling.

It didn’t take but a few minutes for my first orgasm to explode. I found that I had to control myself not to scream or lift myself off Jack’s cock.

I realized my eyes had been closed ever since I felt Eddie's cock enter my pussy. I opened them so I could absorb the combination of the audacity of what we were doing with the expressions of nearby dancers when some of them finally realized what was happening. All I saw were a few surprised expressions, followed by smiles and approving or aspiring looks.

I became so comfortable with the surroundings and the intense pleasures I felt that I became overwhelmed with a sense of intense euphoria. I think I was experiencing one continuous, uninterrupted orgasm. I wanted to scream to the heavens for what I was experiencing.

I had lost total track of time but realized that neither guy had climaxed. I pulled Jack’s head toward me so he and Eddie could hear what I said. “This is way hot, and you two are giving me what is probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Are you going to blow your loads in me now, or do you want to hold back until we get to my suite?”

Jack, rather breathlessly, replied, “I’m close to busting a nut now. We’ve got to complete the deed here and now.”

Eddie said, ”Me too. Let’s see if we can blow our loads at the same time.”

It wasn’t more than a few minutes when I felt Jack's cock begin to swell even more and to pulsate in my ass. Finally, he said, none too quietly, "Oh fuuuuuck, I'm going to cum."

And cum he did. He blasted a load of cum deep into my ass while at the same time Eddie said, "Oh God. Me too. Hang on, Mandi. This is going to be huge,” and he promptly emptied his balls into my pussy.

Feeling this incredible sensation of a double load of jizz filling my pussy and ass simultaneously triggered my orgasm. I began to shake and quiver all over, and if it weren’t for the quick action of two nearby couples that had been watching us, we would probably have all landed in a heap on the floor.

Somehow, the three of us disengaged. A surprisingly large cheer arose from those who had been watching. I love nothing more than having sex in front of a large and appreciative audience.

The guys suddenly felt the need to sit down, so I suggested we head to our booth. When we arrived, we were greeted by smiles and high-fives all around. The guys collapsed on one of the couches and got themselves reasonably close to respectable. I was happy to continue standing, rocking a perfect “just fucked look.”

A few seconds later, our server, Candy, magically appeared. She lifted my skirt to expose my bare butt and gave it a big slap, saying, “Jill was right. You really are a naughty girl. You put on a hell of a show in front of an admiring audience.”

I replied, saying, "I wasn't trying to put on a show. I was just out-of-control horny and had found two hunky guys I wanted to fuck. They were the ones that suggested the DP.”

She then handed me a couple of fresh linen napkins and said, “No matter what, you were amazing, Mandi. I’m pretty sure you’ll be needing these shortly. Just toss them in the trash when you’re done with them.”

I thanked Candy for her thoughtfulness and reminded her that we hoped she would be joining us at our little fuck party.

She smiled and said, “It’s almost 2:00 AM when I can punch out. So how about I get everyone something to drink. Then I’m all yours for the rest of the night.”

"That'll be perfect, Candy." Then I gave her my room number in case she got side-tracked.

Not knowing where Niccolo's head was at at this point, and wanting to move us all to a room for some serious carnal activity, I turned to Niccolo and whispered, "Now you can see what happens when you turn me loose."

Smiling, I added, “So when we’re finished with our drinks, I want to know you’re okay with my inviting all of us back to my room. And I'm leaving it up to you to tell me when you want to jump in and with whom."

“Most definitely,” Niccolo replied.

Life doesn’t get any better than this.

To be continued in Part Four – The After Club Party.

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments