Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This episode is a continuation of Part 4 of our Polynesian vacation. I expected it to only be a single episode. However, it took too many words to accurately express how the rest of that day and night evolved. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thus, it was necessary to create a separate episode (Part 6) which is complete and will be submitted as soon as this Part 5 is published. Be on the lookout for it."

~~~~~~~ Mandi begins this episode ~~~~~~~

I can't begin to imagine what Dave's reaction will be when I meet him on the beach and he discovers I'm walking around with fresh cum on my tits, in my pussy, and in my ass, with each of those loads having been from a different guy.

With a smile on my face, that’s what I was thinking as I was rubbing Andy’s cum into my tan, firm, 36DD tits.  And I couldn’t resist collecting some of that warm and tasty love juice onto my fingers and letting it slowly drip onto my tongue and eventually down my throat. 

Hayley and Alexis were grinning back at me.  Andy had just blown his second load of warm cum for the day onto my tits instead of onto their gorgeous, naked, sexy, and nubile bodies.  Why?  To add to the “evidence” that was already beginning to drip from my pussy and ass, the result of my afternoon’s fun and mischief, first with Andy and then with Aaron and Parker, the girl's husbands.

Am I a slut, or what?”

I knew it was time to deliver Andy, the Director of Day-Time Activities at Club Hinaloa (not its real name) on the beautiful Polynesian island of Moorea, back to work and to get my tan and naked body back to my hubby Dave, who was supposedly waiting expectantly on the beach for my return.

I bid a fond farewell to the two girls and to their hubbies, Aaron and Parker, whose cum was warming the inside of my pussy and ass, respectively.

Yes, I had just enjoyed the rare treat of being DP’d by two hunky young men while their wives, Hayley and Alexis, were enjoying an energetic threesome with Andy just a few feet away.

Life does not get much better than this.

After dropping Andy off is his office and parking our loaner golf cart back at our beachfront bungalow, I gingerly walked onto the beach in search of Dave while trying to keep as much cum as possible inside my pussy and ass.

I could feel Aaron’s and Parker’s cum slowly dripping out and running down the inside of my legs.  I was also pleased to see that Andy’s cum on my tits was still wet.  I didn’t think it would take long for Dave to discover the “evidence” revealing that I had been naughty during my travels around the club property this afternoon.

It didn’t take long to find where he was relaxing.  I was pleased he was not alone but with our new friends, Jocelyn and Craig.  The three were lying naked on pool loungers, with Jocelyn on her side between the two guys and facing Dave.

As I got closer, I could see that Dave's eyes were closed, and Jocelyn was slowly and sensually stroking his erect cock.  Craig may have been sleeping, but I couldn’t tell.  The cum in my pussy and ass continued slowly dripping down my legs.

Although I was only a short distance from the three, they had not noticed my arrival yet.  But after taking a few more steps, Jocelyn leaned over and said something to Dave I couldn’t hear.  I saw him open his eyes, nod his head, grin, and wave to me.  Without looking at me, Jocelyn leaned over Dave, licked the head of his cock, and engulfed his hard-on in her mouth.

I couldn’t help grinning to myself.  I was happy Dave was having fun too, and continued slowly strolling toward them. 

Glancing up at me, Dave said, “Hi Babe.  Glad to see you’re back.  As you can see, Jocelyn has been keeping me entertained.  But judging by how long you were gone, you and Andy must have gotten, shall I say, intimately acquainted.  Am I right?”

Smiling while walking closer to them, I said nothing.   But my cum covered tits were glistening in the sunlight and bouncing enticingly.  I was hoping Dave was so absorbed with Jocelyn sucking his cock here on the beach that he would not notice the cum slowly rolling down my tits, off my nipples, and down the inside of my legs.  I loved the naughty feeling of standing naked in front of Dave while another sexy woman was pleasuring him.   

Craig still appeared to be sleeping.

Jocelyn continued sucking Dave’s engorged cock and caressing his balls.  Curiously, her dazzling blue eyes were focused on me.  The words, “I’ll bet she can see the cum on me," immediately popped into my head.

I must have been right because she lifted her other hand and gave me the thumbs-up sign.  Not only were we becoming soul sisters, but she also appeared to be getting to be more of a slut like me by the minute.

Jocelyn stopped blowing Dave long enough to say to him, “Stay right where you are and watch Mandi and me answer your question.”

Jocelyn got up, pressing her sexy naked body to mine, and whispered in my ear, “I hope you don’t mind my blowing Dave out here.  But after all the sex the four of us enjoyed last night and believing Craig is good with our having sex with other partners, I’m so fucking horny to start making that happen.  You are my inspiration.”

“I’m ecstatic to see that we’re helping you two achieve your sexual goals.  I’m sure there is a lot naughtier fun ahead for you.”

Jocelyn began leaning forward to embrace me but suddenly stopped.  Looking at me with a stunned expression, she exclaimed none too quietly, “You have cum on your tits and running down the inside of your legs, don't you?”

“Yep.  And I’m genuinely surprised that Dave hasn't noticed that yet.  If you are willing, let’s you and I have some fun with his little oversight.”

Quickly explaining what I had in mind, Jocelyn giggled and enthusiastically nodded her head in agreement.

Looking at my naked husband, who now had his erection in his hand, I said, “You asked me a question a few minutes ago that I haven’t answered.  Watch as Jocelyn and I find the answer for you.”

Jocelyn briefly stared at me before looking at Dave and saying, “Dave.  I just noticed that Mandi may have some cum on her tits.  Did you miss seeing that?” 

Running her fingers through the cum that was still clinging to my tits, Jocelyn sensuously licked some of what was dripping from my erect nipples.  Looking at Dave, she said, “Oh my, she sure does.”  Turning toward me, she added, “Did Andy spray all that on you, Mandi?”

Grinning and nodding my head, I said, “It’s tasty isn’t it, Jocelyn.”

Looking at Dave, Jocelyn proclaimed, “It is definitely yummy cum, Dave.  I guess you missed noticing that while I was sucking your cock?”

Dave was speechless.  Craig was still sleeping.

“Do you also see any cum running down my legs,” I asked.

Looking down, Jocelyn faked mild surprise, saying loud enough for Dave to hear, “My goodness, it appears that Mandi also has cum dripping from her pussy and down her legs.  I wonder if it came from Andy too.  Let me see if it tastes the same as the cum on her tits.”

Jocelyn knelt in front of me.  Using her hand, she urged me to spread my legs apart.  Then she stuck her tongue out to sample the texture and flavor of what she found on my legs.  “Humm.  I’m not sure.  I need to taste more.” 

With that, she pressed her face to my sodden mound and shoved her tongue as far as possible into my still partially cum-filled vagina.  She made a big show of eating the cum from my pussy, while managing to tease my clit at the same time.  “That’s more delightful cum to enjoy, but it has a distinctly different flavor than what’s on your tits.  It isn’t Andy’s cum.”

Dave was now both speechless and looking perplexed.  Craig was beginning to wake up.

Turning around, I spread my legs even wider and planted my ass directly in front of Jocelyn’s face.  I bent over, spreading my ass cheeks so she would see the cum I felt leaking from my anus and running down the cleft between my ass cheeks and to my pussy.  

“Holly fuck,” She called out, almost shouting.  “Mandi has cum running from her ass.”

Dave knowingly nodded his head.  Craig was suddenly wide awake.

Wasting no time, Jocelyn used her tongue to lick up the cum from my well-fucked ass and rimmed my little brown star.  Smiling at Dave, she shook her head, saying, “This is even more tasty cum, but it didn’t come from the other two guys.  Mandi must have fucked three guys this afternoon.”

All this was so mentally erotic that an unexpected orgasm suddenly swept through me.  It was something I’d never experienced before, and I collapsed onto the pool chair.

Leaning over me, Jocelyn whispered in an almost expectant tone, “Were you DP’d today?”

Whispering back and grinning, I answered, “Yes, and it was breathtaking.  With the right partners, double penetration is not just a wonderful physical event for me.  I’ve also found it to be a highly satisfying mental experience.  Doing something so naughty, yet so erotic, usually results in my having a nearly continuous orgasm.  I’m guessing that you’ve never felt the intense pleasure that comes from experiencing a DP.  But have you ever enjoyed anal sex?"

“Yes, a few times with Craig.  It would usually happen during ‘that time of the month.’  But we both enjoyed it.”

“Well, that’s definitely the best way to start.  Do you have a butt plug?”

"Nope.  We've thought about getting one but never got around to it.”

“It just so happens that I have an extra one in my beach bag.”  I handed Jocelyn the special velvet-like drawstring bag, adding, “It was my ‘starter' plug and the smallest one I have.  If you put it in place as soon as you finish freshening up, I promise it will make your first DP far more pleasurable.”

“Thanks so much, Mandi.  You are the best.  I’m so horny that the idea of trying a DP right now has my pussy creaming.  I sure hope Dave will be willing to join Craig and me by introducing us to it right here, right now.”

“You have Dave so hard; I have no doubt he will jump at the chance.  Just tell them both what you want and need.  I’d love to be the ‘perv’ and possibly even be your ‘coach.’  Helping you to experience the same feeling of intense euphoria that I’ve enjoyed when I have one hard cock in my pussy, and another in my ass is an opportunity I can’t pass up.

“But that being said, do you want to try something this special for the first time in front of an audience?  I’d suggest you take it one step at a time and choose somewhere more private, like our room.”

“You’re right, Mandi.  Plus, it would probably be best for all of us to get freshened up and for me to get properly prepared for some anal fun.  Now, let me see if I have the feminine wiles necessary to entice Dave and Craig into this naughty plan.”

Watching the sexy and naked Jocelyn snuggle up to Dave and then with Craig to tell them what she wanted was met with nothing other than enthusiastic nodding of heads and knowing grins.  She gleefully gave me the two-thumbs-up sign. 

“How about Craig and I meet you and Dave back at your room in about an hour and begin another chapter in my growth to become a classy slut like you.”                                    

The stage was set.  We all agreed to meet in our room in about an hour.

Before Dave and I headed toward our room, I grabbed his hand and steered us toward the warm ocean water.  “Let’s take a dip.  I’m tired of walking around with cum all over me and want to wash off all the evidence of my earlier debauchery.  But most importantly, I need you to tell me I didn’t overstep my bounds with you today.”

“You have no worries there, my love.  You and I have a solid, life-long bond based on our undying love.  Some brief, spontaneous sex with someone else won’t change that in any way.  The freedoms we have granted each other are boundless, and they would have no value if we placed any limits on each other beyond always being totally truthful and honest with each other.  Agreed?”

“Absolutely, and I’ll never ask that question again.  Now kiss me, you fool.”

Pulling me tight, we exchanged one of the most impassioned kisses I could remember.  Dave added, “Besides that, ever since you left this afternoon with such an attractive guy, I was totally turned on, knowing there was no way you could possibly control your insatiable sexual appetite.  I would have been intensely disappointed any other way.”

With that, Dave and I embraced, giggling much louder than we should have, and finally collapsed into the warm ocean water to wash off. 

It wasn’t long after that when we ran to our beach chairs, gathered our towels and other beach needs, and headed for our room.

But we didn’t get far before Jared came rushing up to us.  He, along with his championship Aussie Rules Football team, were also guests here.  After the shenanigans we got into with them yesterday, I was sure he must have something up his sleeve.

“Hi, Jared.  What’s up, big guy.”

“I’m glad I caught up with you.  Tonight, a bunch of our guys are having one of their late-night card games.  As I’m sure you can imagine, when a bunch of guys get together to play cards, it can get rather boring or occasionally a bit adversarial.  Knowing that, and to add something unexpected to their evening’s entertainment, I thought they’d love to be surprised to have a beautiful, scantily-clad woman stop by, meander around the table, and liven things up a bit. 

“Based on the provocative greeting we enjoyed from you yesterday, I’m sure there isn’t anyone they’d rather have drop by than you.  Speaking not only for myself but for all the guys on the team, if you don’t have any other plans for this evening, we’d be overjoyed if you accepted this cordial invitation.”

“Wow.  That’s an interesting and tempting invitation.  Dave and I have no specific plans for tonight other than going to the club and doing some dirty dancing.  Tell me about how many guys will be there, if I will be only female, and what time you have in mind."

“Normally, about six to ten guys play, and a few more sometimes hang around to watch.  They usually get rolling around midnight.  I’ll let you decide if you want other women involved.

Chuckling, I said, “If I didn’t know better, I might think this was just a thinly veiled invitation to a gang bang.”

Grinning and shrugging his shoulders, Jared replied, “Well, with such a stunning and sexy woman like you being involved, one would never know what to expect.  But I can promise you that these guys are respectful, and if something like that were to happen, it would only be with your consent and encouragement.  And if you worry about STDs or other communicable diseases, all the guys that will be there are tested before every match.  Anyone that tests positive can’t be on the field and don’t get paid until they are cleared.”

I looked at Dave, hoping to get some reaction from him.  “It’s totally up to you, Babe,” was his response

I knew that Dave’s reply actually meant, “Sounds like fun.  You know how much I enjoy watching you in action,” 

Knowing it was likely that Jocelyn and Craig might be expecting to enjoy some entertainment with us tonight, I asked Jared if we could invite them to join us there.

Jared replied, saying, “If she is half as hot as you, Mandi, I’m sure the guys would welcome her and her husband.

“Okay.  Count me in as long as Dave can be there, and you keep it a secret.  If the word got out, things might get out of control.”

“You got it.  I’ll meet you in the club around midnight.”

~~~~~~~ Dave takes over the story here ~~~~~~~~

Mandi and I were still naked when Jocelyn and Craig walked into our bungalow.  The grins on their faces told me they were both ready for something new and exceptional.  Jocelyn was wearing a sheer negligee that was begging to be torn off and twirled around so I could see she had the butt plug in place.  

Being part of a DP is unquestionably one of the most intense and fulfilling ways to have sex with a beautiful woman.  I’ve both observed and participated in DP’s with Mandi, and watching how she experienced a nearly never-ending orgasm was something utterly amazing. 

Mandi grinned and said, "Dave is not exaggerating.  It’s something I can never forget.”

It suddenly seemed as though no one knew what to say or do next, probably due to some combination of shyness, trepidation, and anticipation over what was about to occur. 

Jocelyn was the first to break the ice.  Looking anxiously at me, she said, “This is something new to both Craig and me, and we want to enjoy it to the max.  We’d love it if you’d take the lead.  Are you okay with that?”

“Since you asked, it would not only be my honor but my immense pleasure.”  After pausing for a few seconds, I added, “Now, come here and kiss me.”  I winked at Mandi at the same time.

I didn’t need to ask twice.  Jocelyn rushed up, flung her arms around my neck, and planted one of the sexiest and most passionate kisses on my lips that I’ve ever experienced.  She immediately followed that by wiggling her near-perfect body so that the negligee slid down her body and pooled at her feet. 

It didn’t take any further encouragement to realize it was time for me to get things rolling.  My cock was as hard as it had ever been.  I finally looked at Craig and was glad to see he was also grinning and that his cock was more than ready for action.

“Okay, gang.  It's showtime.  Craig.  On the bed on your back.  Jocelyn.  Leave the butt plug where it is, straddle Craig’s hips, and give him your sexiest look.  Then crouch down, engulfing his hard cock in your obviously wet pussy.  Once you have fully engulfed his cock, begin pounding your pussy on his cock as though there is no tomorrow.”

Jocelyn grinned, climbed onto the bed, and did as she was told.  Once she was fully impaled on Craig’s proud phallus, she threw her head back, clasped Craig’s hands to her tits, and proceeded to fuck him like they were finally on their honeymoon.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

“Oh my God,” shouted Craig.  “Your pussy is even tighter than normal with the butt plug in your ass.  It is amazing.  We have to get one as soon as we get home.”

Not wanting to rush things, I gave them time to get comfortable with the atmosphere.  After about ten minutes of this hard and fast fucking, I sat on the bed next to Jocelyn and whispered in her ear, “Are you ready for the next step?”

Jocelyn turned toward me and said, “Oh god, yes.  I can’t wait for you to slowly slide your hard cock into my ass.”

“Okay, girl.  I want you to lean forward, press your tits against Craig’s chest and kiss him.”

She immediately did as I asked.  The butt plug almost seemed to be winking at me.  I began gently twisting it and gradually eased it out of her rectum.  I began rimming it with the tip of my tongue while I used a couple of fingers to collect some of the abundant juices gushing from her well fucked pussy.  Jocelyn was so wet that I doubted I would need any additional lube; just the combination of the butt plug and her natural lube should be all that is needed. 

Jocelyn started moaning as I began introducing two of my pussy juice-covered fingers into her hot rear hole.  The butt plug had done its job, and my fingers easily slipped past her anal ring.  I held them still for several seconds, then added a third finger, finding that it also slipped past her sphincter valve without much effort or any complaints.

Wanting to be sure I made this "first-time" experience as erotic and pleasurable as possible, I concentrated on being ultra-patient.  Slowly working my fingers deeper and deeper, then back and forth until they were as deep as they would go, got Jocelyn moaning so loudly I was sure that any passers-by could have heard her clearly.

Not hearing any objections from Jocelyn, I knew now was the time to try sliding my hard cock into her apparently more-than-willing asshole.  I pulled my fingers from her rectum and began slowly sliding the head of my cock into her anal passage.  Continuing to press my cock forward, I did not detect any significant resistance as it comfortably passed by her tight anal ring.

"How are you doing, Jocelyn?  Are you having any pain or discomfort from what I’m doing?”

“Not really.  It’s a new and different sensation.  I’m feeling some stretching, but nothing that makes me want you to stop.  I’m more than ready for you to shove that hard cock of yours all the way into my ass so you and Craig can really start fucking me.”

As I learned early in my relationship with Mandi, I never ignore a sexual order or demand from a beautiful woman.  So, I continued pressing my cock into her ass until I was balls deep and began thrusting it in and out. 

I also knew without saying anything that Craig and I needed to work together to find a comfortable in-and-out rhythm for Jocelyn to enjoy.  We must have been on the same wavelength, as I could feel him changing his pace as we were alternating our in and out thrusts.

We seemed to be succeeding as Jocelyn cried out.  “Oh my God.  What you two guys are doing is beyond my wildest dreams.  I’ve never felt so full of cock, and I’m beyond thrilled to reach another milestone.  Using Dave’s favorite expression, this is ‘beyond TFI.”  

Jocelyn’s smile and enthusiasm resulted in Craig and I exchanging an enthusiastic high-five and grinning like a pair of Cheshire Cats. 

The three of us quickly found a perfect rhythm.  It didn’t take long for Jocelyn to become enveloped by the almost unending orgasm Mandi hoped she would experience.  “Holy fuck,” she called out.  “This is way better than I ever expected.  You weren’t lying, Mandi.   I know I’ll be enjoying DP’s many times in the future.”

“I know I will too,” Craig called out.

I had almost forgotten about Mandi.  She had been watching all this intently but had kept to herself.  But Mandi apparently couldn’t control her horniness any longer.  Grasping Jocelyn’s head and turning it so her face was looking toward her, Mandi planted another passionate kiss on her lips. 

At the same time Mandi was sliding her hand between Jocelyn and Craig’s bodies, assaulting Jocelyn’s clit, and saying, “I hope you don’t mind, but this is so hot I can’t resist jumping in.  I need to feel Jocelyn as she orgasms and Craig as he pumps a big load of cum into her pussy.”

Almost breathlessly, Jocelyn and Craig cried out, “Okay,” with Jocelyn quickly adding, “It probably won’t be long.  I’m almost there.”  

I kept pounding my hard cock into Jocelyn’s ass while she was screaming out to the gods in heaven and telling me not to stop.  I think Mandi and I may be succeeding in turning Jocelyn into a certified slut and Craig into an enthusiastic partner for her expanded sexual needs and desires.

All of sudden Mandi and I sensed that Jocelyn’s orgasmic spasms were reaching a new crescendo.  “Let it go, girl,” Mandi called out. 

“Oh fucking fuuuuuuck,” Jocelyn cried out and started shaking uncontrollably as an incredible orgasm enveloped her.

This did it for me, too.  I erupted into one of the most extreme climaxes I could ever remember.  Rope after rope of hot cum filled Jocelyn’s spasming ass to overflowing.

Mandi saw what was happening.  Pulling my hard cock out of Jocelyn's ass, she immediately enveloped it in her mouth, sucking and licking up the cum and other juices remaining on my still-rigid cock like a porn star would do.

Mandi the slut was back in the game.

~~~~~~~ Mandi finishes this episode ~~~~~~~

Several minutes of needed recovery time gripped the four of us, and Jocelyn couldn’t stop excitedly exclaiming how much she relished all the new sensations of her first DP.  I definitely related to her unbounded enthusiasm.  Craig and Dave were grinning and nodding their heads in agreement.

Dave thoughtfully brought each of us a bottle of cold water to enjoy while we were catching our breaths.  Some degree of normalcy seemed to be gradually returning, but the grin on Jocelyn’s face would not fade away.  Her euphoria was contagious and got me thinking about what fun might lie ahead for the evening. 

Jocelyn seemed to capture the same feeling and asked, “I’m so wired and still horny.  What hopefully exciting plans do you have in mind for the rest of today and tonight?”

Still grinning, I replied, “First, I’m going to visit the boutique and buy two or three of the cute little mini sarongs like Emy was wearing and you bought yesterday.  I believe they will custom cut and size them any way a customer requests.  That way, they will fit perfectly and be as risqué as I want.  While I have some ideas for how I’d like them made, I’ll keep that to myself for now.  However, jewelry and heels are all I intend to wear with the sarong.

“After dinner, we’re going to the club and do some dirty dancing.   I’ll probably wear one of my new sarongs.  Around midnight, we’ve been invited to something that might turn into a gang bang.”  

“A gang bang.  Now that’s something else I’ve been wanting to experience.  Will there be other women there?"

“I’m not sure.  Jared left that up to me.  But I’m sure you would be greeted ‘enthusiastically.’  Dave will be there to watch me in action, and Craig would also be welcome.”

“That should work. But since I haven’t ever been involved in one, what should I expect?”

“I can’t tell you for sure as I’ve only been involved in one other one, and I sort of self-promoted it.  But if you can imagine being sexually ravaged by a group of gorgeous, twenty-something, testosterone-laden, professional athletes who regularly compete in a physically demanding, mano-a-mano sport and have been deprived of female intimacy for over a week, you might have some idea of what you would be in for.”

“Oh my.  My pussy, and the slut in my brain that you are helping me grow says, 'I want to go.’  But I don’t want to throw too much at Craig too soon.”

“That makes sense.  But thinking out loud, why not let Craig make that decision?” 

“Maybe.  How do you see that working?”

“Before you get dressed to go the club tonight, tell Craig what’s going down, that you are curious to see what happens, and that I’ve arranged for you both to be there if you want.”

I also repeated what Jared had told me about there being no need for us to require condoms.  Then I added, “There is also a way you can jump in part-way and see if it is something you really want to be involved in before going all the way.  Would you like to hear about that?”

“Sure.”

“Do you know what a ‘fluffer’ is?”

“Not exactly.”

“A fluffer is a beautiful, sexy woman like you that makes sure every guy is fully hard and ready to fuck before they approach the woman.  If they aren’t, the fluffer takes whatever methods are necessary to prepare the guys.  Then, if you find you want to jump in all the way, the door is totally open.”

“Great idea.  That way, if Craig seems undecided, I’ll propose being the fluffer as a compromise.”

“Perfect.  So, if Craig doesn’t immediately shoot down the whole idea, wear one of the mini-sarongs you bought and nothing else when you go to the club.  That will be your signal to me that Craig is good with taking the first step.

“Then, we'll escort you both to wherever this is happening or give you directions.  If things get hot and you want to join in, ask Craig what he thinks about you doing that.  If he excitedly says something like ‘Hell yes, I’d love to watch you do that,’ you’ll have your answer.”

“Okay.  I’ll think about that approach.  If you see me topless and wearing the sarong at the club, you’ll know we're good to join you.”

I pulled Jocelyn to me, looked her in the eyes, and said, “Damn.  I have no doubt you are going to make the perfect slut.  And don’t forget to insert the butt plug before you come to the club.  I’ll have mine in.  I’m sure the guys will love seeing two sexy young women both rocking butt plugs.  And If you do decide to jump in, trust me when I say it’ll make things a lot more enjoyable and comfortable for both of us.”

~~~~~~~      

My trip to the boutique that afternoon was fun.  I picked out the materials I wanted for three of the mini sarongs.  The material of each had a multi-colored palm leaf pattern against a background that was either black, green, or orange.  I had them made even shorter than the ones Emy and Jocelyn wore yesterday, no more than six inches long.  They had to be worn extremely low on my hips to cover my pussy and about half of my butt.  There was a gap about two to three inches wide where the sides should have connected.  A narrow drawstring attached to each side ties the sides together.  The gap between the two sides could be positioned wherever I wanted.  Anyone looking at me would immediately know that underwear was not possible.

I had only intended to buy the mini sarongs, but a gorgeous halter dress in the same material as the black mini sarong caught my eye.  It was backless, with a wide, deeply scooped neckline, and a short, slightly flared skirt.  However, there was only one of them on the rack, and the label indicated it was at least two sizes too small.  But I just had to try it on anyway.

Slipping it on, I knew I had to have it.  It was the epitome of an easy-access dress that can only be worn over an otherwise naked body.  Standing still, the two narrow strips of material in front that slipped over my neck were scarcely concealing my nipples, and the flared skirt did little to hide my pussy, or my bubble butt.  When I danced or moved around in any way, the front strips fell to the side, completely revealing my breasts.  At the same time, the skirt lifted high enough that my pussy came into full view. 

In other words, it fits perfectly.  Needless to say, I left the boutique with the three mini sarongs and the dress.

Midnight could not come fast enough for me.

--- The cover image at the top of this story shows me in the dress ---

As I was showering and doing all the other girly things needed for a hot night out, my inborn exhibitionist and slut were taking over.  Watching Jocelyn enjoy her first-ever DP this afternoon, thinking I might be heading for a gang bang with the Aussie footballers tonight, and wearing either my new dress or one of my new mini sarongs, gave me another familiar case of acute horniness.  I automatically slipped two fingers into my tight, wet pussy and began pleasuring myself. 

The warm shower water flowed down my tan, toned body.  With all these past and future erotic images running around in my demented brain, it wasn’t long before a massive orgasm enveloped me.  Without thinking, I leaned back against the shower wall, slowly sliding down and collapsing on the shower floor in a state of total euphoria.

~~~~~~

By ten-thirty I stood in front of the mirror wearing only the new dress along with some long, dangly jewelry, an anklet, and a pair of tall platform heels.  My libido was at a record high, and my pussy was so wet I could see it glistening in the bright bathroom lights. 

I suddenly remembered that Jocelyn would be rocking the butt plug I loaned her.  I thought it would be crazy wild if she and I were both exhibiting butt plugs.  Quickly grabbing the other one I brought with me, and using some of the abundant juices dripping from my pussy, I worked it into its intended orifice.

One look in the mirror and I knew I was ready to rock the club.  My firm, tan, DD breasts were one wiggle away from being in full view, and there was a definite risk of my bare pussy and ass making an appearance.   

Walking into the bedroom, Dave looked at me, and his jaw dropped.  "My God, Mandi.  Every time you put something new on, it makes you look sexier than ever.  I now pronounce you a twenty on a scale of ten.”

“Thanks much for those wonderful words, my love.  They are more than appreciated.

“But I have a special surprise for Jocelyn in my hand.”  Handing Dave a small jewelry bag, I said, “I hope you have an inconspicuous place where you could carry this tonight. If so, I could have it at the end of the footballer's party tonight.”

“No problem, Babe.  My pants are rather baggy, so I can do that for you."

~~~~~~~

Arriving at the club a short time later, I was delighted a DJ was spinning the latest in popular dance music that resulted in a larger crowd than we were expecting.  My libido was already in the stratosphere, and I was ready to party.  Dave seemed to sense that as well, and he dragged me onto the dance floor before we even had a chance to order a drink. 

In no time, I had my back turned to Dave and was energetically twerking my booty to the music.  As I expected and wanted, my new dress was unable to contain my tits, and they were fully on display.  Dave was pressing a half-hard erection between my nearly naked butt cheeks, and I couldn’t resist squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. 

Mandi the exhibitionist was off to a good start.

Smiling at Dave after a couple of dances, I told him I was thirsty and it was time to go to the bar for drinks. 

"Lead the way, Babe,” he said, as he placed his hands on my hips pointing me toward the bar.  It was no surprise when I realized that some pleasant and necessary incidental contact or groping between bodies would be needed to navigate through the crowd. 

Of course, I grinned whenever I needed to press some part of my nearly naked body to another person.  By the time I finally reached the bar, my state of arousal was off the charts.

A handsome Polynesian bartender greeted us with a big grin.  “Good evening, Mandi.  It’s a pleasure to meet you.   My name is Manu.  What can I get you and your husband to drink?”

"Hi, Manu.  It’s a pleasure to meet you too.  But how did you know my name.”

Laughing, Manu said, “I could say it was because of your beautiful and sexy body and a smile that lights up a room.  But it is so much more than that.  In just the short time you’ve been here, you’ve made a positive impact not only on our management and staff but on our guests as well. 

“Cam and Emy made a point of giving a copy of your pictures to the entire staff, along with strict orders not to interfere with any of your behavior even if someone might think it was over the top. 

“Now, what can I get you two to drink.”

I stood there stunned but overjoyed by what Manu just said.  Dave instantly saw that I had been rendered temporarily speechless and called out to Manu, “A chilled Chardonnay for Mandi and a Cabernet for me.”

In just a few seconds, he placed the two glasses in front of us.  Looking me in the eye, he said, “I hope I have not embarrassed you by what I just said.  That was not my intent.  Please accept my sincere apology if my words caused you any discomfort.”

Smiling back at Manu, I said, "Quite the contrary.  I was thrilled by what you said.  They added a lot to my comfort and made me so happy I’d love to jump over the bar right now and kiss you.”

With a wink and sly smirk, Manu said, “I love that idea.  But let’s save that for another night.”

Winking back at Manu, I blew him an air kiss and said, "Believe me when I say I won’t forget that.”

Shortly after that, I felt a warm hand on my mostly bare butt.  Turning around, it was Jocelyn who was standing there with a big grin on her face.  I was thrilled when I saw she was not only wearing one of her new mini-sarongs but was also topless.  She looked ravishing, almost glowing, and ready for a night of fun and perhaps some debauchery.

“Your attire and the grin on your face seem to indicate that the first step with Craig went well.”

“Oh my God, it went better than I ever hoped.  Not only was Craig okay with our joining you and Dave at the card game, but he surprised me by saying if it turned out to be a gang bang, he was okay with me participating as long as it was something I really wanted to.  I can hardly wait.”

“That’s fantastic.  But we’ll have a bit of a wait no matter what.  It won’t get rolling until around midnight.  So let’s get out on the dance floor, show off our hot, half-naked bodies, and flash our butt plugs.”

"Great idea.  Let's do it."

I immediately knew that tonight was going to be a night to remember.

~~~~~~ To be continued ~~~~~~

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments