Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL 3: Part 2

"... and reality online..."

8
1 Comment 1
963 Views 963
2.1k words 2.1k words

Some days later, we chat online. The second scheduled session with Anna and Ella is due soon.

You ask whether I had enjoyed the first; of course, I had, but I was also concerned about your feelings. You say you had also enjoyed it, but that it was 'different'. Strangely, you had a more detached view of events, even though you were more directly in charge of what happened to me. Although it was sufficiently exciting to help you come, you felt less emotionally involved. I understood perfectly as I had felt a similar detachment, hearing your instructions to the girls.

Even so, you want to progress with the second session and I agree to host Anna and Ella again.

We connect online before they arrive and chat briefly, but there is some undefinable tension between us, I think. You plan to direct Ella this time, while Anna manages the webcam for you.

I open the door to the two girls, who are both smiling broadly. Like you, they both seem to have dressed for the occasion and their make-up and hair are impeccable. I compliment them on it and Ella says, “Thank you, we like to please!” She has already taken control of the situation, it seems, and exudes confidence as she literally struts into the room and poses with hands on hips to face me.

Anna comes up close to me, face-on, and her red hair bounces around her shoulders as she hops up and down with excitement in front of me. Her large breasts bounce loose inside her light top as she does so. She says, “I really enjoyed our last visit, Simon! It was so exciting to play with you for Trish. And after today, we will be able to meet you.... privately!”

We gather in front of the TV monitor to talk with you. They both say, “Hi again, Trish,” and wave to you.

You say, “Girls, it was great last time, but I had to concentrate too much on telling you what to do, so I'd like you to take more initiative this time. If I can ask you to 'improvise' with Simon, I will be able to watch and listen. Just enjoy yourselves with him, but make sure I can see everything you do and I will literally please myself while I watch.”

The girls are a little taken aback at this newfound freedom (as am I!) and question whether you really mean that they have 'a free hand', so to speak. You repeat that they do, but that it is Ella who should lead, while Anna directs the webcam. The two of them go into a huddle to compare thoughts, then come to talk with me.

“Simon,” says Ella, “is this OK with you? We'd expected that our reward for helping Trish would be a session with you when we could fuck in private. But now Trish has changed the rules! So are you happy that 'anything goes' as well?”

I had raised my eyebrows (amongst other things) at your suggestion but decided that I understood what you were trying to achieve for yourself today, so I tell the girls that they can do as they please, as long as they please you as well. And if they need to direct me, rather than treat me as a passive body like last time, they should simply tell me what to do.

They are hopping up and down with excitement now, and it emphasises their youth. They both have boyfriends, but I think they are fairly inexperienced, really. Obviously, they are both very sexually attractive (in somewhat different ways) and I enjoy their intimate company, but I reflect that we could probably not hold an interesting conversation! There is such a gulf between our age groups in so many ways that sex is probably our only common interest.

Even so, they are in charge now. Their roles are defined; I am now entirely in their hands, and their only task is to please you through pleasing me.

I can see you clearly on screen, lounging back in your comfy chair, with your hips pushed forwards, presenting your open thighs to my gaze. When I think about it, it seems incredible that you are now actually on the other side of the Atlantic, and that, when you slip your panties down to show me your open wet pussy, I instantly witness it here in London! To younger generations, this may be accepted without a second thought, but to me, it is still rather miraculous.

Watching you is already making my cock respond, and the girls notice. They begin by ordering me to strip naked in front of them (and you, of course). I do so quickly and willingly, with no ceremony, and stand with my hands behind my back.

Anna moves the webcam around my body but focuses very much on my cock now standing proudly erect in front of you all. “Hmm,” says Ella, “what should we do with that, girls?”

There is no advice coming from you, so Ella quickly strips herself naked in front of me too and strokes her own body sensuously, firmly massaging her smooth black skin and noting the response in my cock with some pride. She turns to show her firm round ass, then back to stroke up her thighs, parting her legs to give me a clear view of her smooth-shaven pussy. It is beginning to respond too.

“Join us, Anna,” says Ella, temporarily taking control of the webcam, and Anna duly strips off with enthusiasm. She reveals her larger breasts, and gathers them in her hands, kneading and squeezing them firmly to point the now-erect nipples towards me. Her long red hair is flouncing around her head, but around her pussy it is trimmed short and neatly shaped, above her very visible pussy lips. She is pleased to see that my cock is now rock-hard, though I have not touched myself once since the girls began to undress.

You have noticed this too, and say, “Girls, I know Simon and I can tell you that he is ready to perform now! Anna, please show me everything, but Ella, I'm sure Simon will do whatever you say. If you want him to fuck you this time, just make sure I can see. I need to concentrate on myself now, while you show me what I'm missing today.”

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

“Wow,” says Ella, “ I remember you let me sit on Simon, but wouldn't let me move. It was great to feel him deep up inside me, but so frustrating that you wouldn't let us move. Then when he fucked you from behind, I was so jealous of what you were feeling. I'd love to feel that now and you'd be able to watch, just as we watched you before.”

“That's great,” you say, “try to recreate the last time Simon fucked me for real, but Anna, make sure you show it all.”

I have simply been listening to all this, but my real participation is now imminent. Ella moves an armchair into prime position and kneels on the seat, leaning her body over the low back, her small breasts hanging down. She orders me to fuck her hard, while Anna squats on the floor beside her, ready to show you all the action.

I don't need any more encouragement and approach Ella's upraised ass from behind. I kneel behind her, low enough to be looking up between her legs, and part her outer pussy lips, already wet and spreading in anticipation. Anna films closely as I turn my head beneath Ella, lick her pussy lips full length up to her clit, and part her lips with my fingertips. She trembles as I suck on her hard clit and then separate her inner pussy lips with my probing tongue. Anna is using only one hand for the webcam, and the other is now working furiously between her legs; I cannot see, but I imagine the same is happening in the USA! Briefly, Anna uses her spare hand to stroke my cock and squeeze my tight balls, making appreciative noises while she does so.

Ella shouts at me to fuck her now, and so I stand up behind her, between her legs. Pressing my hands on her calves, I manoeuvre my cock to split her pussy lips apart but penetrate her very slowly. When I reach full depth, she is gasping for me to fuck her, but I reach around her hips to feel her now-prominent clit and stroke it rhythmically. Her hips begin to buck in response, her ass moving up and down now, trying to force me to actively fuck her.

Suddenly, above the grunts and groans coming from Ella, and also from Anna, I hear you shout from across the Atlantic. “Simon, just fuck her hard, for God's sake! We all need to cum soon, so join with us.... please!”

I take this as an order and begin to thrust in and out of Ella's pink vagina, slowly to begin with, but with gradually increasing speed, depth and urgency. Ella is moving in response and our combined thrusts create a violent clash at full depth. Both Ella's and Anna's breathing gets faster and faster as the pace increases, and I'm sure I can hear a similar response from you, online.

As my cock hits Ella's pussy deep, the force of it is lifting her ass and threatening to throw her over the back of the chair, but she is about to come now – as am I. With a final deep thrust, I cum inside Ella and for a brief moment, she is held up in the air, suspended on the base of my cock. I hold her there while my cum shoots deep up inside her and I feel her contractions squeeze my cock to extract every drop from me. There is the gasping sound of sexual release all around me and I cannot distinguish between the noises made by Ella, by Anna, or by you online. Gradually, though, the sounds diminish and fade into total silence; a quietness like the silence after a thunderclap.

I slowly withdraw my softening cock from Ella, who is slumped over the back of the chair. Anna is still alert, though, and films the withdrawal for you. You see my cock emerge from Ella's pink vagina, surrounded by her swollen black pussy lips, which already drip with her juices. As I withdraw, you see a flood of white cum follow and drip from her pussy, running the length of her black pussy lips as she begins to move now. I hear both Anna and you groan with pleasure as you witness this reality, and your own orgasms experience a brief revival, I suspect, with much trembling and fluttering of pussy lips on both sides of the Atlantic.

Steadily, we compose ourselves. I cuddle together with both Ella and Anna, and no one seems to mind the sticky cum and pussy juice which smears our bodies; we will have a communal shower again before the girls leave.

We all turn to see you on the monitor, drained of emotional and physical energy, still absent-mindedly stroking your pussy, but very gingerly now. You say, “Girls, that was a fabulous show. I should have trusted you more last time. Thanks for all your efforts to please me! I think it's easier for you to please Simon, though, and I'm happy that you obviously did. He does literally look drained.”

I say, “I certainly am. Ella was a great partner. I think she was pleased to get properly fucked a bit sooner than she'd expected. I hope you DID find it satisfying, Trish, but we can talk later.”

Anna says, “Trish, you promised Simon would fuck me too, so is that still part of the plan? Ella has had her fun!”

I say, “Anna, don't worry, you won't miss out - Trish will stand by her word and I will stand up for you. Trish and I will discuss what happens next, and we will be fair to you both.”

So you and I agree to chat later, and then I head to the shower room with Ella and Anna, both giggling excitedly.

Another encounter is on the cards, I think, but will it be the last?

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments