Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL 3 : Part 3

"... reality IRL..."

6
3 Comments 3
999 Views 999
2.4k words 2.4k words

We meet online again at our regular time and discuss the recent session with Ella and Anna.

It becomes clear that although you enjoyed viewing at the time and could concentrate more on your own satisfaction while Ella took control of me, it was not so satisfactory in retrospect. You have begun to accept that this approach will not work in the longer term, but equally, that we are very unlikely to meet IRL in the foreseeable future. There seems to be no answer to that conundrum.

Ultimately, we have to accept that our physical relationship cannot continue IRL and that the online experience is now a poor substitute. You and I agree to continue chatting online, but that the webcam tactic seems to have run its course. I will still value our chats; it will become more like a 'pen-pal' relationship (though a quicker means of communication, despite time shifts) and I'm sure we'll share our most intimate thoughts and experiences very honestly. You feel the same and we agree to pursue our own ways IRL while keeping in regular communication online.

In that spirit, you finally give me the mobile numbers of Ella and Anna, for me to contact them directly if I wish. You also agree that Anna has earned another session with me, but you do not want to witness it. It will be up to me how much I share with you later but you would like some feedback.

I say that I will complete the agreement you made with Anna, but it is unlikely that I will pursue any long-term relationship with either Ella or Anna. They have both been delightful company but I feel they are too young for any meaningful exchange of conversation. I will continue to rely on you for that, but I make it clear that I do not expect you to hold back from any physical relationships on your side of the Atlantic. We will both share as much or as little as we want.

We agree to talk again later, but Anna is due to visit soon.

When she arrives, she already seems excited but very nervous. Thinking back, it seems that this is the very first time we have been truly alone together; either Ella has been present, or you have been there, even if only online. I realise that this is a big occasion for her and decide to make it as memorable as possible, and we talk about her wishes and desires.

She tells me she already has a boyfriend and feels a bit guilty about these liaisons with me, but that she has been dreaming frequently about the first occasion we met in the hotel and waking in a sweat. Then, she says, Trish wouldn't let me fuck her because she wanted me for herself. Although Anna had taken my cock deep inside her, I had had to withdraw without cumming. She is convinced that the dream will not stop until I have fucked her properly.

She had talked at length with Ella, who had very similar feelings but was now “cured” of her obsession since I fucked her at our last meeting, in Anna's presence. She is very happy that this meeting is a private one, not only free of Trish's control but also free of her friend's company. She wants to do things her own way, free of “performance” demands. I sympathise completely, but wonder whether she has any sort of 'kink' she wants to indulge. It turns out that she has none at all, and would simply like to be fucked missionary style, as her boyfriend might. I do wonder whether she is hoping to draw comparisons or gain 'tips' for her boyfriend, but she claims not.

I do discover, though, that he does not go down on her before they fuck, or only rarely and briefly. We talk about that and Anna says, “I saw you licking Ella when we first met in the hotel and you did it again before you fucked her when we last met. She tells me it's an indescribable feeling, but you've never done that for me and as I said, my boyfriend doesn't seem to like it- I don't know why.” So the plan of action seems obvious.

I say that we should start at the beginning: I will undress her slowly and then go down on her before we fuck in conventional style. She seems happy with this approach and stands squarely in front of me, while I sit on a high chair. I have to ask her to relax because she seems so tense and jittery, and to help her I stand to embrace her, body pressed against body. We move gently together for a while, as though dancing, although there is no music. I feel her steadily relaxing against me and decide the time has come.

She is dressed in a light, loose top which allows her large breasts to move freely underneath and it is clear she is wearing no bra. She has a fairly tight pencil skirt, down to mid-thigh, and smart high heels. I ask her to kick these off first and she does so easily.

I look her in the eyes as I grasp the hem of her top, either side of her waist, and slowly raise it, exposing her trim waist. “Raise your arms now, “ I say, and continue slowly to lift her top. Her large breasts come into sight now and I am free to admire them while her top rises over her head. As I remove it, she turns her head to one side, as though embarrassed. “Don't worry so much,” I say, “your breasts are beautiful.”

I touch them gently, teasing both nipples into firmness with my thumbs, while feeling the weight of her breasts in my palms. She has large areolae, light brown and spreading over the front of her breasts. I compliment her again on their beauty, but my hands now slip down to the waistband of her skirt.

I pull her to me while I reach around to unzip her skirt and she reacts with a wriggle as she feels my firm cock pressing urgently inside my jeans. I unzip and unbutton her, allowing me to slowly pull her skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Now she is standing pressed against me, wearing only her simple panties.

Putting my thumbs inside the waist at each hip, I look down into her eyes again and say, “May I?”

She turns her head to one side, against my chest, and says, “Please do; I'm loving this! You make me feel as though you really appreciate my body, instead of just pushing me back onto the bed, like my boyfriend would.”

“He's just young and eager, I guess,” I say, “and I can understand that when he has you in front of him. Try to get him to take things a little more slowly. Remember that 'Good things come to those who wait'!”

Anna says, “I don't think I can wait much longer, Simon!”

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

So I slowly pull her panties down, kneeling in front of her as I do so. She opens her legs to allow me to lower them over her thighs. As I kneel in front of her, I can admire her neatly-coiffed triangle of bright red hair, pointing like an arrow towards her pussy. I have noted before that she has a very high-fronted pussy and when aroused, a very prominent clit. It is prominent now, standing at the point of her arrow, between widened and moistened pussy lips, entirely devoid of hair.

She steps out of her panties. I ask her to sit on the chair now and to lean back, while I remain kneeling in front of her. I press my hands against the insides of her thighs and gently part them in front of me. There is no resistance; indeed they open wide very quickly and willingly. Anna wriggles forwards to present her pussy to my waiting mouth and I part her outer pussy lips with my fingers. It does not take much effort; they are parting of their own volition and Anna is clearly ready for my attention.

I put my mouth to her pussy now, and she gasps in relief at the touch of my tongue, at last. I lick inside her pussy, parting her inner lips with my tongue, and licking forwards to her remarkable clit. It is longer than any I have known before and stands out from beneath its hood, demanding urgent attention. I do give it due attention, while my fingers probe to find Anna's vagina, and one by one, to enter it slowly; one, two, three.

Anna is becoming flustered now, bucking her hips against my mouth, writhing her pussy onto my fingers and groaning rhythmically more and more loudly. It is clear that she is about to come, but I want her to delay until my cock is inside her.

I stand and raise her by the hands to direct her to lie down on the floor in front of me, naked and primed ready to come. I stand between her legs and she watches as I undo my jeans and lower them to my knees. My briefs follow, and she visibly shivers as she sees my cock standing hard and ready to thrust into her. I think the very sight, but perhaps that thought too nearly pushes her over the edge.

She reaches up to grasp my cock and says, “Simon, I need this inside me NOW! Please, please just do it!”

On command, I lie down on the hard floor between her legs and my cock slides effortlessly inside her. I enter her to full depth and stay there for a moment, though she squirms and wriggles beneath my weight. Without the softness of a bed beneath us, my steady, slow thrusts feel very deep and hard; the floor does not give any relief to the increasing vigour of my thrusts and Anna gasps in sync with each one. As the speed of my thrusts increases, so does the intensity of her gasps, until we are crashing together at maximum pace.

“Come, Simon, come!” she says, again and again, but again and again I continue to thrust into her. After what seems like forever, she literally screams, “COME!” and I feel her pussy clenching tight around my cock, determined to milk me dry. Two more thrusts, while her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my shoulders, then I freeze still and the pumping of cum deep inside her begins. Her entire body is shaking beneath me, pressed between the weight of my body and the unforgiving hardness of the floor. I am cushioned from the hardness by the softness of her breasts pressed tight against my chest and by the softness of her ass supporting my hips.

After the pumping ends and her gasps subside, I lift my upper body to look down at Anna and she stares up at me. I do not know what she is thinking, but there is a flushed glow of satisfaction on her face; I know that she looks beautiful in that moment, her smiling face framed by a chaos of red hair spreading all around her.

Slowly, we disengage and lie alongside each other on the floor. It has been an exhausting encounter for both of us and we take some time to compose ourselves, while mixed juices run and drip everywhere- sweat, cum and pussy juice.

I put my arm around her as she lies by me on her side, one breast laid on my chest. Finally, she says, “Wow. That was something else, Simon. It was wonderful to have you all to myself at last, but I guess you'll be back with Trish now.”

I explain that that relationship- at least the physical part- is probably over now and I am a free agent again. She raises an eyebrow but before she can say anything else, I say, “I've loved my meetings with you- and with Ella- but unless you are desperate, I think it's time for you - both of you - to focus on your boyfriends again.”

“You mean you don't want to fuck me again?” she says.

I say, “I really really DO, but I don't think it would be healthy for either of you to obsess about me. I have your mobile numbers now and you have mine... both of you do... and of course, if you ever have a desperate need, you can just call me. But I think there is too much difference in age and experience for this to work long-term. I think you both have lives to live in the real world.”

She lies back to ponder this and I think she understands that I am not rejecting her, or Ella, and have certainly not been disappointed by them, but have everyone's best interests in mind. I certainly hope so.

We shower, dry and dress each other ready to separate- possibly forever. When she leaves, Anna says, “Simon, that was the most amazing fucking I have ever had- probably ever will have- so thank you. I understand your point of view and it's good to know that you respect us enough to be completely honest. I hope you know that if YOU are ever desperate for... company... you can call me anytime; I'm sure Ella would say the same.”

I kiss her farewell at the door and watch her leave, probably for the last time.

I text both girls to say goodbye and to repeat that they are welcome to message or call me anytime.

Then I prepare an online message for you. We are not using the webcam any longer, but messages are expected and you had asked me to tell you what happened with Anna. So I write a lengthy description of our meeting today.

I have no video or pictures to attach, only words. They say “A picture paints a thousand words”, but equally, I think, a thousand words can paint a very vivid picture. I hope you agree.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments