Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL 2 : Part 2

"witnesses... or partners in crime...?"

13
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I walk into your hotel room, followed nervously by Ella and Anna, and you close the door behind us all, leaning with your back against it.

You say, “Now, Simon, this could be the night of your life! Girls, I'd love you to join in, but I have come a long way and waited a long time for this. As long as you only do what I say, and get Simon super-excited for me, you can stay.” They both look at each other, then nod eagerly, so you continue, staring into my eyes. “Let's start by getting Simon naked for us. ”

You lead me to the end of the bed and kneel in front of me, while the girls kneel on either side. You all slowly pull my jeans down to my ankles and the girls giggle nervously when they see I have no briefs on. While you run your hands up my body, you tell them to remove the rest of my clothes. They stand and remove my jacket, then pull my T-shirt over my head, leaving me standing naked in front of the three of you.

You push me back gently onto the bed, lying on my back with my cock standing rigid before you all. While you discuss in whispers what should happen next, I simply lie there on my back, with my knees bent over the end of the bed, waiting for your decisions.

You kneel between my legs again and stroke my thighs, while the girls sit on either side of me and stroke my body gently, but none of you touches my cock. You stand up between my legs and when I look down beyond my cock, I see you slowly, teasingly, pull your red dress up and over your head, to stand proudly naked. You grin as you notice my cock twitch in appreciation.

With your permission, apparently, the two girls also strip naked and stand alongside me.

On my left, Anna has a high-fronted pussy, with neatly-trimmed red hair - she is a genuine redhead. As she stands close and strokes herself towards me, I can see a hint of a prominent clit already starting to swell and peep out between her loosening lips.

I turn to my right, where Ella stands (even closer, I think). She is waxed smooth between her legs, with shining black skin and parted thighs, but only a hint of dark pussy lips visible between them.

I look back at you, standing between my thighs, and admire the details of your body yet again.

I can see that this is going to be a real test of endurance, but one which I will happily take on!

Apparently, you had already discussed the course laid out for me and agreed on how to proceed. They would both love to ride my cock, if I promise you not to cum. You want to film my cock going into each of them - as another souvenir for you!

I promise to hold back until it is your turn and then the girls can film us together, as agreed.

You and Anna help Ella to sit astride me and while I admire her neat little breasts softly moving in front of me, you kneel between my legs and grasp my cock firmly, rocking the head backwards and forwards along Ella's outer pussy lips. They are becoming more prominent now, swelling apart and gaping more openly, and I can feel her increasing wetness lubricating my cock. She is beginning to drip over me, I think.

You ask Ella if she would like to feel me inside her; “Oh God, please!” she says, and leans forward to press her breasts against my chest and her mouth against mine. I'm sure that you are now filming between my legs!

Anna moves round to join you and while Ella kisses me as deeply as she can, you both grasp her hips to slowly guide her down onto my cock, while preventing her from simply slamming herself down hard. You both must have the closest view, as my cock inches deeper and deeper, forcing Ella's pussy lips wider and wider apart as it disappears into the gaping pinkness of her vagina. The camera may have the very best view!

I am not moving at all and Ella now remains impaled deeply on my cock, pressing down onto my balls, which you and Anna fondle carefully. Ella is groaning with lust and wants me to thrust, but you both hold her hips and her ample ass down on me so she can only feel me twitching deep inside her. “Please,” she says, “Let me move!”

You say that if she moves, it can only be to let me out and to give Anna her turn, so Ella lies still for a while. I feel her tensing her pussy around me, while I make my cock twitch in response. She kisses me deeply again and presses her perky little breasts against my chest, while firmly holding my arms above my head. She stares deep into my eyes and I think she is challenging me to fuck her hard. It certainly is a very great temptation!

You ask me if I am still in control and I say I can wait until you are ready for me, Ella admits defeat and slides her body up mine to release me. You and Anna, and presumably the camera, closely witness my cock emerging wetly from her pussy. Anna squeals when my cock springs upwards, splashing a little of Ella's juices into her face, but she is eager for her turn now.

Ella slides up my body to sit astride my chest and I can see the wonderful gaping pinkness now shining out against her glossy smooth black skin. At this angle, I can see her clit pointing out towards me and for the first time, I reach my hands around to her ample ass and pull her pussy closer to my mouth and tongue. She is in reach now and I rest my hands down alongside me again, relying on Ella to press herself against my mouth. She almost kisses me with her pussy, as fiercely as she had with her mouth.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

Meanwhile, you help Anna to sit astride my hips, back to back with Ella and facing you and your camera between my legs. As you had done with Ella before, you pull my cock into a vertical position. It is very wet with Ella's juices now and you cannot resist stroking it for the camera, I think, running your fingertips slowly from the tip down to my balls.

You pause, but Anna is almost screaming with a mixture of frustration and anticipation now. You get her to take several deep breaths to calm herself before I enter her. I suspect that she is so well-primed that she might cum the moment I do.

You place the head of my cock between Anna's pussy lips now and ask me whether she can take it in. I mumble agreement between Ella's thighs, which are now my focus of attention (and distraction).

You guide Anna slowly down, again preventing her from forcing herself suddenly onto me and no doubt filming the process. For the second time, you see my cock disappear deep inside another girl's pussy! Anna has been waiting so long and has already endured the torture of watching me enter her friend first. Her more prominent pussy lips have swollen and parted in anticipation and her long clit is now protruding from her high-fronted pussy. While you fondle my balls, you cannot help touching her clit, below its cushion of neat red hair. She is already groaning loudly and, as Ella before her, she clearly wants to thrust herself up and down on me, but you hold her hips down, with my cock buried deep inside her.

“Remember,” you say, “Simon's cum is only for me!”

Both girls are groaning loudly now and clearly, you are finding the performance extremely arousing too. Your groans are starting to join theirs, as you use one hand to play with your own pussy, and the other to fondle my balls against Anna's clit, right in front of your face. Right in front of my face is Ella's beautiful pink pussy which she is grinding back and forth against my mouth, while I lick and suck as long and deeply as I can. I try to concentrate on that task.

The slight movements, twists and groans of the two girls begin to synchronise. They are becoming very aware of each other's reactions as well as their own. They lean back-to-back against each other, and their trembling is communicated between their bodies. Your own feelings are now being heightened by the sounds of their pleasure and no doubt you are also delving into your own pussy with hyperactive fingers now. I am trying to remain detached and calm, but it becomes more and more difficult as the sounds build all around me.

The groans become louder and more urgent with every moment, but still, you won't allow Anna to thrust up and down on my cock. You play with her clit and my balls simultaneously, while I lick and suck Ella, with my hands by my side. The urgency builds, rising to another level, and your groans start to join with the girls as you play with your own pussy too. You are all synchronised now, moving back and forth, the girls pressed firmly back-to-back on me, and your breath all flowing in and out together, deeper and longer, shorter and faster, then faster and faster. Suddenly, there is a three-part squeal turning into a scream, as all of you seem to cum together.

Ella and Anna fall back against each other on my body. I can feel the rhythmic pulsing of Anna's pussy as it tries to suck my cock into itself and I am only saved from cumming by focusing on Ella's pussy twitching and fluttering in front of my eyes; it is a fascinating sight! Meanwhile, your head drops between my legs and you lick some of Anna's juices as they run freely from her pussy and down over my balls. I think you are possibly checking to see that I didn't cum too, but you can tell from the tight swollen balls in front of you that there is still a great quantity to be released.

After a few moments, the girls roll off me sideways and lie alongside me, juices dripping from both pussies, as they regain some composure and breathe more normally again. Now you pull yourself up onto my body and lie full length on top of me, feeling my hard cock pressing into your belly, with all the sticky wetness deposited by two very excited girls.

“Christ, Simon,” you say, “How can you keep so controlled when three girls are on you and all three come at once? I've never known anyone so in control of his cock! And such a beautiful one too! It's the film star of all time.”

The other girls cuddle up alongside me and you spread your arms around them so that all four of us are tied together in a sticky embrace. The girls say that they have never experienced anything like it before and Anna in particular says that she wished she could have felt me cum inside her. You say that that is your special privilege and Anna accepts that; she is very happy and wants to help you now, in the final act of this encounter.

I say that I will try to last as long as possible for you, but now that the girls are satisfied, I want to concentrate entirely on your pleasure. I hope the girls will stay and help with producing a video memento for you.

“We couldn't possibly leave now!” they say. “We will help in whatever ways we can - just ask!”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments