Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: A Feast For The Senses

"What happened after we got naked?"

35
11 Comments 11
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I met Todd in the health food store. I came in looking for coffee and he was stocking bags. I was new to town, just having taken a job at a local tech start-up. He was taking writing classes and making some extra money at the shop.

It took a few visits, and more store encounters with Todd, for us to start going out. He was smart and looked it: round glasses, curly hair, slim build. He liked literature and I liked him.

At first, we went to coffee bars. Then he started visiting my apartment. And once he did, we advanced our relationship.

I wanted to show him my body.

I guess you can call me an exhibitionist. I get turned on when guys get turned on.

Todd didn’t expect to see his date’s pussy so fast. But I was eager to show him.

I’m about 5-foot-4 with brunette hair that flows down past my shoulders. I modeled in my teens. People say I have a nice smile and a nice body.

I used to be shy about my body. I didn’t even let one of my early boyfriends open his eyes when he ate me out.

I am now thirty-four and know better. Confident women need to take control of the advantage we have. And that advantage is pussy. Gals have it. Guys crave it.

So here we are in my apartment, and I have Todd where I want him: on the sofa looking up at me.

His first words to me once he sits down: “You are beautiful.”

He hasn’t even seen anything yet. Just me in my tight jeans, the crotch contouring around my triangle. But he is about to get an eyeful beyond that.

I could see he already is getting hard through his khakis. He isn’t embarrassed. I guess he has an exhibitionist streak in him, too.

So now it’s time for me to show him mine as he shows me his.

“Let’s get naked,” I tell him.

I go first, taking off my top and bra, peeling off my jeans and panties. I stand in front of him in perfect position, my pussy at eye level as he stays seated on the sofa. I glance at his crotch and his penis is straining at the fabric and staining the fabric.

“What do you think?” I ask him.

He points to his shrouded and leaking erection.

What does he see in me?

Medium-sized breasts. And a slice of hair pie.

Then it’s his turn. He takes off his shirt, his khakis and his briefs, and out pops his penis. He is bigger than I thought, maybe seven inches. Pre-cum drips from the tip. Hair hangs from his taut balls. It looks like he is ready to ejaculate right now.

And I think: Wow, the sight of a pussy can do that to a guy? What’s going to happen when he puts his face in it?

We find out soon enough.

He guides me down to the sofa and starts kissing my stomach. I expect him to work his way up to my neck and breasts first, but he works down, nibbling my thighs and making his way to my fragrant bush. I’ve seen guys dive right in, but Todd takes his time.

First, he buries his face in my crotch and inhales deeply. He continues to breathe in my sexy scent before making his next move.

And then he starts talking.

“You smell like the sea.”

The old me would have frozen at that. My pussy has a smell? And of the sea?

The new confident me takes it as the best compliment ever. This guy is getting off on my natural scent and telling me about it. The aroma may not be flowers, but whatever it smells like has put his cock in high gear.

He can’t stop sniffing me. Will he spend all night nuzzling my pussy? Then out comes his tongue. Like a slithering snake on steroids, he bores his tongue deep into my vagina, laps at my wide-open lips, then flicks at my swollen clit. As his tongue bathes the middle and top parts of my mound, lower down he slips two fingers into my now-lubricated vagina.

By this time, my bush is a swampy patch of pussy juice, sending off a more intoxicating scent than when Todd first stuck in his nose. He then puts his whole face into my wet garden and inhales deeply again.

“You smell so good,” he says, grabbing his throbbing penis. “I’m about to cum.”

I have never seen a guy get off like that just by sniffing and sucking pussy. If I had known my scent drove guys this wild, I would have put my bush in their faces all the time in college instead of trying to conceal the meal.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

Occasionally Todd lifts his head and just admires my vagina. I am so horny, too, not just from his nose and tongue and fingers exploring my pussy but from seeing him enjoying himself so much. So I tell him to fuck me when he is ready. I don’t want him to cum before then, but it’s too late. He takes a final breath of my bush and then sticks his pussy-juiced fingers under his nose. I hadn’t seen a guy sniff his hand like that since I was fingered for the first time.

My scent in his flaring nostrils and on his sticky fingers sends Todd over the edge. He gives his cock one last tug and it rears back to shoot hot streams of cum all over my leg. At the same time, as his tongue does a final tour around my clit, I convulse with an orgasm.

But Todd isn’t done.

“I want to just sleep with my head between your legs. I want to take in your scent all night.”

We fall asleep. And just as he promises, Todd stays right down there at my juicy vagina, where he breathes in my musky mound all night.

The next guy I date isn’t as pussy-crazed as Todd. So I have to show him the way.

Rob and I meet at a work outing. After a few dates, we get to the point where we are ready to show our stuff to each other.

I let him go first and admire his bod. He is built better than Todd, nice abs, tight stomach, but with a smaller penis. I pop out my tits and step out of my panties. Rob stares at my hairy pussy as if he had never seen one before. Maybe he hasn’t, with so many bald beavers these days.

So I just ask him, “Is the bush ok?”

Rob, who shaves his balls and pubic hair, says: “It’s nice. I usually see them shaved but you have my attention.”

“Would you like to lick my pussy now?”

I don’t give him a chance to answer, guiding his head between my legs. I tell him to sniff my bush, that bush carries a sensual aroma unlike a shaved slit, then lick his way around my pussy lips and clitoris. But nature calls. I excuse myself to go pee but invite him to watch so he wouldn’t lose his hard-on. He follows me into the bathroom and watches as I stream a golden flow into the commode. I then wipe my wet pussy and we both go back to the sofa. “Sniff me again,” I tell him. I know my scent is sharper from the pee and he can’t get enough.

By this time, he has a raging erection about to explode. So I ask him to fuck me now. But he says he wants to eat me some more. He was drunk on my pussy. So I move on top of him and sit on his face. A few minutes of that puts us both over the edge. Rob shoots a load halfway to the ceiling and I gush pussy juice down my thighs with my own orgasm.

I broke the mold with the guys I have dated when I met Nick. He is fifty-eight and a longtime widower. We befriend each other at work. He confided in me that he hadn’t dated in years. And even while married, he and his wife didn’t really connect.

After a dinner date at a fish house, of course, Nick visits my apartment. And we get to talking.

“What would you think of me if I wanted you to see me naked?”

“I would think you are the same smart young woman at the dinner table.”

“That’s so nice to say. Now, want to see my pussy?”

“That’s an offer that’s hard to refuse.”

So I get naked for Nick.

“Like what you see?”

Nick is on the sofa and I walk close enough for him to stare at my bush and probably even pick up a musky whiff.

I thought Nick would be a veteran at this but he continues to confide in me. His wife wouldn’t allow him to look at her naked. He had never eaten out a woman.

Turns out Nick is less experienced than all those twenty-somethings I usually date and show off for.

I continue walking toward Nick and press my pussy against his face. He does what comes naturally. I can tell he is sniffing and the licking feels so good.

“Do I smell like the sea?” I ask him.

“You smell like cinnamon,” he says.

And then he takes off his pants. He jerks off as he eats me, and then he comes. I do, too, as he licks my clit.

“What did you think?” I ask Nick as we both sit naked next to each other on the sofa, my briny bush soaking wet from all the action.

“This was better than all-you-can-eat fish.”

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments