Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: How I Showed It Off In Public

"What would everyone think when they saw me naked?"

26
5 Comments 5
871 Views 871
1.5k words 1.5k words

I love when guys see me naked. And I love when I see them naked, too.

I’m a thirty-four-year-old who recently discovered that I love showing off what I have. I get wet when guys get hard when they see, smell, and suck my pussy.

My friend Emma and I were talking girl stuff the other day at lunch. She is about ten years younger but also recently found she gets off by undressing in front of her dates, surprising them with her nakedness, and watching their cocks spring to life.

So, I thought of something and asked her, “Wouldn’t it be fun to show off at a nudist resort? We need a little R&R and everyone else will be naked, too.”

“I’ve never been to one. Sure, why not?”

So we started making plans. We would room together to save some money.

I know that nudist resorts are not for leering or open sex. But what better way to see dick? They say women aren’t as visual as guys when it comes to nudity, but I always get wet when I see a cock.

Which made me wonder: How would I survive three days at a nudist colony without getting horny in public?

So many questions crossed my mind even after I suggested to Emma we go for it:

Would I make the guys hard? One of the rules is no erections in public (or at least cover a hard-on with a towel).

But what about me? Would my pussy get wet when I saw a guy’s penis or when I saw him get hard when he stared at my breasts and bush? Would my bush get soaked with pussy juice? Would other guests smell my sexy scent?

Guess we would just have to find out.

Emma and I checked in on a Friday afternoon, dropped our bags in the room and set out to explore. We didn’t undress immediately since this was a clothing-optional resort. But we took off our panties and bras and went out in bathrobes so we could disrobe quickly if we wanted. Good thing we did because everyone was naked and we looked a little odd wrapped up in velour.

So we went back to the room, disrobed, and set out again.

We went to the pool area and saw mostly middle-aged men, a couple of guys in their thirties and a couple of women. We laid our white towels on the poolside lounges and relaxed.

Everyone got an eyeful if they wanted it: Emma’s tits with large pink buds and her pussy covered with a triangular brown patch. And they saw me with my medium breasts and black bush. I parted my legs to open my lips.

But would they notice? I certainly noticed everyone.

One middle-age guy was covered with body hair. His flaccid penis bent downward on his left leg. Another guy in his thirties had a large dick. Another older man had a tiny one. So many guys, so many tubes. And I started to get wet.

No one really noticed Emma and me. On the one hand, that was nice. On the other, what the heck? Here we are, two attractive women in their twenties and thirties, completely naked, our legs partly open to reveal the pussy lips under our pubes. This would drive the guys wild back at home.

Time to head inside to the dining room. We were hungry for food. We were hungry to see more cock.

Emma and I walked into the buffet and we helped ourselves to some dinner. We were still naked.

A few minutes later, the blond guy in his thirties walked in. He also grabbed a plate, noticed us at a table for four and asked if he could join us.

"Sure," we said.

I couldn’t help but glance down at his endowment. Even in its soft state, his penis was at least six inches. It was full and shapely, hovering over a ball sack seeded with blond hair. He also checked me out, and I could tell he caught glances of my tits and pussy. His penis started to fill.

“Excuse me,” he said. “I need to get a towel.”

He walked away from the table and fetched one from a rack. Before he covered up, I got a full view of his raging hard-on, complete with a string of pre-cum dripping out of his engorged penis. He must have grown to eight inches. If the site of my pussy did that to him, what would a sniff do? I discretely dipped my finger into my swampy bush and into my vagina. I then put it under his nose and said, “You’re turning me on, too.”

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

We didn’t have an appetite to eat anything but each other. I motioned for the dude and Emma to follow me back to the room.

We didn’t have any undressing to do (well, except for the dude, whose name was Gregg, who dropped the towel).

“That sniff was just the appetizer,” I said. “Want to dive in for the main course?”

With that, Gregg lay on the bed and I straddled his face, lowering my fragrant bush onto his nose and mouth. Meanwhile, Emma started in on him, sucking his massive slab of meat. The smell and taste of my pussy and the mouth of Emma led to the biggest shot of cum I have ever seen. Emma sensed he was about to jet and backed off. His penis went into convulsions and he shot his load in the air. Meanwhile, Gregg continued to eat out my drenched slit until I climaxed. Poor Emma. She was left out, her pussy aching to be licked or fucked. “You can get it first next time,” I told her. But after just a few minutes, Gregg seemed reheated and his cock ready for more action. He plunged his penis into Emma’s pussy and pounded her. I helped her out by rubbing her clit. She exploded. Gregg pulled out, put his penis over my face and shot out another load.

The next day we were back at the pool to peruse the penises. We spotted a young couple. We walked over to introduce ourselves. They did as well, Brian and Taylor.

He wore a ponytail and had a long dick. She wore her blond hair in a braid and was shaved smooth.

We started talking and they told us they were into nudism.

I complimented their bodies and invited them for a drink in our room. They followed.

When you are already naked, there is not much to do except start. So I asked them if they wanted to join Emma and me in some recreation.

We didn’t waste any time.

Emma deserved fist dibs this time, so she pushed Brian’s head into her burning bush. He started sniffing her brown bush and then lapping her labia, flicking her pink clit with his tongue. I wanted to explore Taylor’s bare lips and fingered her. She then took her turn, putting her face into my bush and giving me a bath with her tongue. I then saw Brian’s hard cock aching for some attention and gave him a blow job. All of us were either eating pussy or sucking dick and the orgasms started coming in a wave. First Brian, face buried in Emma’s pussy and cock swallowed up, exploded in my mouth. Then it was the girls’ turn to moan as our juicy girl holes started to vibrate with orgasms and gush with fragrant pussy juice.

We all collapsed in a heap.

On our final day, we invited the hairy middle-aged guy for a snack in our room. His name was Bert.

Bert told us he more or less gave up on women after his marriage ended in divorce ten years ago.

“How can you give up this?” I asked, putting my fingers in my vagina and rubbing juice under his nose. My scent turned him on, apparently. His dick, hidden behind a tuft of black hair, came to life and extended out from his dad bod.

“Eat me, Bert. I want you to smell my pussy and lick my clit and stick your tongue deep into my hairy hole.”

He did.

Emma watched us and started rubbing her pussy. She rubbed until she came and then gave Bert a blow job until he erupted.

Bert sniffed my bush, and with one last flick of his tongue, I gushed with an orgasm. With my legs and pussy lips wide open, Bert licked my moist mound dry.

At this nudist resort, we let it all hang out.

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments