Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: How It Happened

"This is my first entry with more to come."

58
17 Comments 17
3.4k Views 3.4k
670 words 670 words

Hi, I’m Jamie. I’m thirty-four, and my sex life is the best it has been in years.—maybe ever.

I was a business executive for more than a decade. There wasn’t much time for anything, let alone guys. 

I did have a few relationships during those work-around-the-clock years. One of them was with an older senior executive. But while he seemed satisfied, he didn’t really satisfy me. He was on the little blue pills and he was so happy to get hard that he just wanted to stick it in quickly and explode inside me. No foreplay or anything. Yes, he filled my pussy, but he didn’t fulfill it.

Then there was a fling with a colleague who I think wasn’t really into women. Maybe he wasn’t sure and wanted to try it out. But all he wanted was blow jobs and didn’t seem to have any interest in my body. He didn’t even look at my pussy, and certainly didn’t eat me out like I craved.

Speaking of my body, I’m pretty, wear my brunette hair pinned up when I wear a suit and down to my shoulders when I’m naked. I have medium-sized breasts and a triangle bush. I shaved when I was in my teens but it really wasn’t worth it. I have found that the guy I now see loves a bush.

Yes, my pussy is finally getting some attention.

It’s the first time since college that someone has done some worshiping down there. But even back then, it mostly involved a lot of groping, fingering, and sniffing. It wasn’t slow and romantic. Just a couple of horny classmates eager to get their hands in my panties.

Marcus is twenty-six, a computer engineer at the company I used to work at, and a little nerdy. But he is selfless when it comes to making love. It isn’t all about his penis. He makes it all about my pussy. He loves to bury his face in my bush. He inhales deeply to breathe in my scent. He licks inside my vagina, across my lips, up to my clit. I once slathered some cinnamon and chocolate-scented cream on my thighs, figuring I’d give him a little aromatic aphrodisiac. Before he went down on me I told him: “Whoever thought cinnamon and chocolate went so well with a fish taco.” I winked and he giggled. I couldn’t help but kid him about the kind of thing he would have talked about this with his nerdy friends in college when discussing the girls they could never get.

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

Well, now he has me. And does he ever? 

A typical date involves him coming over to my apartment. He knocks on the door and I answer in a towel, having just come out of the shower. I step out of it and lead him to my bedroom. He has an erection from seeing me naked and takes off his pants and underwear. His dick is free, but any plans for it can wait. He is already licking my breasts and heading downtown. I love that Marcus pays so much attention to my pussy. No one really had before.

With his nose taking in my scent and his tongue about to work through my crevices, I am already getting wet. Marcus is horny as anything during these sessions but he holds his load even though he can explode at any moment. Then I get up from my position against a pillow and climb on top, sliding my pussy across his face. This puts him past the point of no return and he grabs his penis as it starts to convulse, shooting hot streams into the air and across my back. As his tongue explores my vagina and my clitoris, I vibrate with an orgasm and we both collapse in each other’s arms.

Taste. Aroma. Visuals. All about the power of the pussy.

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments