Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Rebecca leaves the office with a smile. She has decided to take the afternoon off. It’s October, but it’s a surprisingly sunny day, and a naughty plan entered her mind a few hours earlier.

In the last few weeks, she has worked extremely hard trying to find suitable girls who want to promote the fashion firm on their social media accounts. Her colleagues encouraged her to take some time off after all the work and told her that she should enjoy the sun now that it’s here. She had replied that she surely would. If only they knew what she actually meant.

Earlier in the day, her junior colleague Rachel had assured her that she’d be fine on her own. After that, she had quickly decided what she was going to do that afternoon. The light blue dress that she had on was perfect for what she had in mind.

In the car, Rebecca instantly feels her heartbeat go up. Her excitement is hard to control. Too bad she has to drive for a while, but she cannot do this too close to home or work. While driving, it’s hard to keep both hands on the wheel. Unconsciously, she lets her hand slip down a couple of times and starts to caress the inside of her thigh. By the time she realises what she’s doing, she can no longer stop herself and slowly starts to rub her pussy through her thong.

It is only when she parks her car that she realises how horny she is and how wet she has already become. After a quick check that no one is watching, she opens the top four buttons of her dress, lets the shoulder straps slide down over her arms, and takes off her bra. Having her boobs out there in the open feels so good. She then pulls up the skirt of her dress and takes off her thong as well.

Rebecca has to control herself not to go any further. She could masturbate in her car, but that’s not what she’s here for. She wants to experience that feeling again that she had last month on that nude beach. After readjusting her dress, she grabs her bag and gets out of the car. It is only a short walk to the store, but she tells herself that she should always keep a towel in her car from now on.

After some quick shopping, a towel inside her bag now, Rebecca heads towards the park. Her heartbeat rages just from what she is about to attempt. This is crazy. On that beach, it was normal to be naked; nobody she knew was anywhere near, and it was pretty much empty when she started to touch herself. Now she plans to play with herself in London, in a public park. She needs to experience how it will feel. She has picked up masturbation again after her vacation, but playing with herself in her bed doesn’t come anywhere close to that feeling she had on vacation.

After looking around for a while, Rebecca finally finds the right spot. Some guys are playing football on a large open grassy area, most of them good-looking and shirtless. The sweat on their bodies makes them even hotter. The pitch is directly next to the path, and nobody else has decided yet to sit down on the other side of it. The guys will be in between herself and people walking by.

Her boobs bouncing and her nipples poking through her dress, she walks past the pitch. Many of the guys turn their heads towards her to take a good look. It instantly turns her on. It was all the looks at her hot, naked body that had made her so horny on that beach and ultimately led her to masturbate in public. All of that comes back to her now.

Rebecca lays down her towel somewhere between being too close for comfort and being so far away that the guys will hardly see her. She sits down facing the game, watching them play. She’s far from a football fan, but she’s pretty sure that the ball isn’t supposed to jump that far away when trying to control it. She also guesses that goalkeepers are supposed to follow the game instead of mostly looking to the side of the field.

The realisation that she’s the distraction for these guys and that they keep throwing glances in her direction makes her feel so aroused. It’s time to tease these guys some more. She unbuttons and opens her dress till just below her belly button, and lies down on her back. With the shoulder straps down on her arms and the dress readjusted to just cover her nipples, Rebecca knows the cleavage will be hard to ignore. She puts her bag underneath her head, using it as a headrest to be able to keep her eyes on the guys.

ArianaCaytlin1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaCaytlin1

She grins when one of the guys shouts at another to stay focused after he passes the ball to an opponent. To tease them some more, she pulls up her skirt all the way to her hips and uncrosses her legs. From nearby, her pussy would be visible to them now, but she knows that she’s far enough away to not show it clearly. The guys must definitely be wondering though whether she’s wearing underwear or not. Only she knows she left it in the car.

As time progresses, Rebecca feels the excitement build up even more, and she keeps getting friskier. For a while, she keeps her eyes closed and pretends to not notice that her dress has slipped down to the side and that one of her boobs is out. When she readjusts it, she pulls up her legs and forgets to pull down her dress for just long enough to confirm to the guys that she’s indeed without a thong. This teasing game and the constant looks in her direction make her feel incredibly horny.

She puts her hand on her breasts and pretends that they are there to keep her dress in place. What the guys can’t see is that she is actually pinching her nipples between her fingers. When they get even harder than they already were, she also starts twisting and pulling them. When she feels wetness between her legs, she knows she must pleasure herself right there and then. She quickly picks up her stuff and lays the towel down again behind a bush that’s a bit further away. It barely offers enough coverage.

After lying down again, Rebecca unbuttons the last four buttons of her dress until it’s fully opened. Her gorgeous boobs, her little red landing strip, and her beautiful pussy exposed, she immediately lets her right hand slide down between her legs and starts to softly rub her clit.

After a few more pinches on her hard nipples, she also lets her left hand slide down and uses her fingertips to go over her slit and feel the wetness. It’s almost as if her lips open up to her gentle touch and are telling her to penetrate herself. When she pushes down with two fingers, they enter her vagina easily and go in all the way. She pulls them back out and slowly pushes them back in. And again and again.

The feeling of simultaneously finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit, out there in the open feels amazing. Her excitement spreads all throughout her body. Rebecca rests her head down on the ground, looks at the beautiful blue sky, and closes her eyes. All there is to her now is the pleasure that she feels in her entire body. She loses all sense of where she is, and she lets go of the last bit of hesitation. This is so amazing.

After quickly building up the pressure on her clit, Rebecca feels she’s close to her orgasm. She pulls her wet fingers from her vagina and uses them to pull open her lips and fully expose her clit. She brings her right index finger to her mouth to make it even wetter, and then uses it to make little circles directly on her clit.

Within half a minute of direct clit stimulation, she reaches her climax. Her body shaking heavily, she experiences a wonderful warm feeling and strong contractions of her pussy lips, all at the same time.

When Rebecca opens her eyes, she’s still alone on her towel behind that bush. She buttons her dress, fixes her hair, packs her bag and walks away. The guys have finished their game and are now drinking some beers on the grass. They look at her right away. The thought that they’ll never know what happened behind that bush creates a big smile on Rebecca’s face.

Her heart still beating strongly from the risk that she had taken, Rebecca, on her way back to the car, reflects on what had happened. The orgasm wasn’t as strong as on the beach. She guesses she’ll never relive that experience. Still, it was amazing, and she has the confirmation that she was hoping for. Too bad it’s unlikely to have such sunny days again anytime soon.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments