Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Stella is doing her usual run in the park near her home. She’s happy it’s finally Friday. The festival she’d been to last weekend was wild, but she didn’t get a lot of sleep, and this week has been long. School has started again. She loves being a teacher, but it isn’t always an easy job. Especially in weeks like this when she was tired and the kids were full of energy.

While running, she has to think of Amy, the girl she met last week at the festival. They had had an amazing time together. Amy was clearly girlfriend material. Both the chemistry and the sexual attraction between them were hard to deny. Amy had even made her squirt. That rarely happened with another person. And yet, despite all that, she doesn’t feel like she can commit herself at this time. She really would like to, but her wild side is much too strong in this period of her life.

Even right now, her mind can’t focus on Amy and turns to Rachel, the cute little blond girl that had become her neighbour about two months ago. Stella had realized right away what kind of package she had accepted for Rachel. Even though it was anonymous, it still had a return address on the box. Stella had placed quite a few orders at that website herself, so she recognized it right away. She wonders what is inside that box and finally settles on a cute pink vibrator. Rachel seems way too innocent to go for anything more extreme than that.

Just thinking about Rachel and her little pink vibrator makes her horny again. Stella reflects on the two sides that she has. Usually, she’s a pretty normal, maybe even boring, teacher that loves working out. Lately, though, her wild side has shown itself a lot. It turns her into a wild sex animal that gets incredibly horny.

It also happened last weekend. She had asked Amy to finger her between some trucks. When she had gotten back to her friend’s house less than half an hour later, she saw the boner grow in his pants when she told him about her adventure with Amy. She had gotten on her knees, sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

Twenty minutes and forty-five seconds, not a bad time at all for a 5k run. Stella is back at her front door. Just before she enters, she sees Rachel closing the curtains. It’s way too early to go to sleep. She realises that her little friend is going to have some fun with that vibrator that she ordered.

Stella takes off her running shoes and leaves them in the hallway. After drinking two glasses of water in the kitchen, she goes to the bathroom for a shower. She pulls her black sports bra up over her boobs and watches them bounce in the mirror when she frees them. She likes the look of her sweaty tits when she stretches out to remove the bra over her head. That would be very hot to see on another girl.

Next, Stella pulls down her red Nike shorts and grey thong. Left in just her socks, she looks at her tall and slender body in the mirror. Only now does she realise how much she sweated during that run. She had been distracted too much to feel the heat, just thinking about Amy and Rachel all the time. Stella lets her fingers go over the opening of her vagina. It feels a bit sticky. She isn’t sure that it’s just sweat. She bends over to take off her socks. She wants a guy behind her now in this position to deeply penetrate her with a big, hard dick.

Stella turns on the shower and waits a little bit for the water to get warm. She gets in and closes the glass door. The water runs over her body, washing away the sweat. The warm feeling makes her even hornier. She thinks about Rachel and imagines the blond girl laying down on her back, with her legs wide open and a pink vibrator pressed against her clit.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

Stella turns off the water and grabs her shower gel. She pushes her boobs forward and squeezes large amounts of soap on both of them. After putting away the shower gel, Stella uses both hands to distribute the soap over her entire body. In her mind, she sees Rachel again with her legs wide open. Stella’s hands return to her boobs. There’s still a lot of soap on them. She starts playing, using her palms to massage and her fingers to squeeze. Her nipples are always extra sensitive after her runs, and they quickly get very hard and pointy now.

Stella leans back against the wall and lets her right hand slide down over her belly, collecting some soap with which she starts rubbing her pussy. She fantasises that she hears Rachel moan from next door and sees the girl holding her pussy lips open with two fingers and the vibrator pushed directly against her clit. Stella lets a finger go up and down over her own clit now. It doesn’t take long before she feels the pussy juices drip from her vagina. She always gets very wet when masturbating.

Stella’s finger slides right into her pussy, her left hand still on her boobs. She very slowly makes that tickling movement that Amy had done to her at the festival. Ever since she first squirted when she was sixteen, she totally loves that experience. It’s so much better than a regular orgasm. Even though it makes such a mess, she does that to herself almost every time she masturbates.

Stella moves her feet more forward and leans back even more against the wall. She opens her legs and lets two more fingers slide into her vagina. They go to that spot where it feels so good. In her fantasy, Rachel reaches her orgasm, her pussy shaking, the vibrator still pressed against her clit. Pity Rachel doesn’t squirt. Stella would love to help her with that. Or even better, to squirt on Rachel’s beautiful body.

Stella now starts to fuck herself with the three fingers that are inside of her. They don’t go very deep, but the hard bumps against her g-spot is her favourite way to stimulate herself, and it doesn’t take long before her pussy starts making that wet, squeezy sound. She lowers her body and opens her legs even more. Her left hand is pressed against her throat now. When she feels her orgasm is almost there, she pulls her fingers out of her vagina and starts rubbing her clit again.

Moments later, Stella’s body starts to shake, and a strong stream of liquid shoots from her pussy against the glass door. Multiple squirts follow in the next five seconds, all against the door. Good thing she is in the shower today. These squirts were so strong and big that her bed would have become a complete mess now.

Stella turns on the shower again to clean away all the soap, pussy juices and squirt. After she has dried herself and put on her bathrobe, she grabs another drink in the kitchen and turns on the television to watch some Netflix.

Hours later, she finally loses the horniness. Now she has a crush on the girl next door as well, as if all the thinking about Amy wasn’t enough of a mess in her mind already.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments