Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Rachel puts her dildo away. She has been using it almost every day since she ordered it about a month ago. She has been fucking herself in different positions; she has been riding it; she has learned to tilt her body and relax or tense her muscles in such ways that she now experiences pleasures she has never felt before. It would go a bit far to say that buying it was one of the better decisions she ever made in her life, but after it has just given her three such orgasms, it sure feels like that.

Lying naked in her bed, looking at the ceiling, she is trying to find her phone by touch. It must be somewhere next to her pillow. Among her notifications, she finds an email with a special offer from the same store where she bought her dildos. It’s about a mystery toy sale. For only ten Pounds, the store will send her a surprise toy from the categories she selects. ‘Sure why not?’ she thinks to herself.

After deselecting dildos from the available types of toys, she completes the payment. She knows that it’s very impulsive, but so was buying her dildos, and she hasn’t regretted that for a second.

Three days later, while she’s at the office, another email tells her that her mystery toy has been delivered. This time, she chose to have it delivered at a pickup point. Even though the parcel was anonymous, her neighbour Stella has been acting weird towards her since the dildos were delivered at her place.

But she can’t go home yet. Her boss Rebecca has asked her to evaluate the girls that have been modelling the fashion firm’s new lingerie line on their social media. Together, they pick three girls to whom they will offer a modelling contract. A girl named Kate is the one that stands out most to Rachel. The daring pictures in the little concealing pink set tell her that she’s very confident to pose. The other two girls are picked by Rebecca.

At home, she places the parcel on her table. Last time she couldn’t wait to open it and fucked herself right away, but she knows now that she’s at her horniest around bedtime. So she lets it sit there and cooks herself a dinner first.

Ordering the mystery toy was an impulse decision. Now that she has given it some more thought, Rachel hopes it will be a G-spot toy. Touching that spot feels amazing, but her dildo misses the curve to really hit it, and she wants something bigger and harder than just her fingers.

Just before her night shower, Rachel opens the parcel. It isn’t a G-spot toy, but she’s excited to find a chain of anal beads instead. She has never put anything in her ass before, but the idea of trying it turns her on. After cleaning the toy and some quick research on her phone, she’s ready to give it a go and leaves the toy on her bed.

As she has so often done lately, she takes her dildo with her, sticks it to the shower wall right after turning on the shower, and lets her pussy slide over it. One orgasm and a quick dry-off later, she hurries back to her bedroom, her hair still wet, dildo in her hand, and her body filled with horniness.

The toy that she finds waiting on her pillow is a chain of five anal beads, the first one barely bigger than her fingertip, but each one going a step up in size. Next to it is a new lube that came with the toy.

DakotaBerts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaBerts

Rachel lies down on her back, raises her knees high up, and spreads her legs. She squeezes some lube on her fingers and spreads it out over her asshole. It’s much thicker than the lube she’s used to. She puts some of it on the beads as well.

She places the first bead on her little hole and pushes down gently. To her surprise, it goes right in. It’s so exciting to feel something in her ass for the first time ever.

The next one doesn’t go as easily. She can get it in halfway, but then her asshole pushes back and forces the bead back out. Patiently, Rachel repeats this again and again. Each time, the bead goes a little further until she finally feels her hole close around the bead.

To get the third one in, she’ll have to be more relaxed and let her asshole get used to being stretched out so much. She relaxes her muscles in the same way as when she fucks her pussy with her dildo and slowly pulls out the two beads. That feels amazing. This time she can push them both in again in a single try, and then she pulls them right out again. She continues this until they slide in and out very easily. Her hole is opening up. To relax even more, she slowly starts to massage her clit with her fingers. Until at least she’s able to push the third bead in.

Playing with her clit has made her so wet and horny again. She grabs her dildo and shoves it deep into her pussy. It feels so tight having the beads and the dildo inside of her. She presses the fourth bead against her asshole while fucking herself hard and fast with the dildo. When she reaches her climax, she pushes down hard on the bead and feels it getting swallowed up by her asshole.

Still shaking from her orgasm, Rachel tries to get the last bead in as well,but her hole won’t take it. She tries for a good while, but it’s just too big for now. She’ll try again some other time.

She can’t stop playing with the beads, though. Pulling them out and then pressing them back in again feels so good. Her hole is relaxed and opened up enough now to take the four beads.

Suddenly, Rachel reaches over to her night drawer and grabs her tiny dildo. Its tip is smaller than the fourth bead, so it should fit. After quickly adding some lube, she slowly pushes it into her asshole and starts to fuck herself. Her tight asshole feels so good around that dildo.

Meanwhile, she enters her pussy with two of her fingers and reaches for her G-spot. The combination of pounding her ass and softly massaging her G-spot makes her moan in pleasure, and it doesn’t take long before her legs start to shake and she reaches her third orgasm of the night.

Having put the toys away, still lying on her bed looking at the ceiling, Rachel laughs out loud. She can’t believe it took her this long to realise what the tiny dildo is meant for.

Finally, she gets up to refresh herself. It’s only then that she notices the wet spot on the sheet.

Copyright ©️ 2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments