Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2070: The Tale of Seven - Part One

"Seven becomes a privately owned sex toy."

44
26 Comments 26
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"The year is 2070, technology is through the roof, and wealthy men are able to fulfill their sexual needs with human sex toys... This story is a figment of my wild imagination. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I wanted to try to create something different. I hope you will enjoy!"

As the ball dropped, the crowd celebrated the beginning of the new year, 2070. Daniel and his guests had watched it via live streaming on the five 110-inch screens on the wall of his exclusive club. They would take a break and have some hors d’oeuvres and drinks before the next event. It would be even more exciting than ringing in the new year.

Daniel had been fortunate enough to be one of the first to own a new type of technology that would take the sex clubs of the 70s to new heights. It was a device that looked rather like a dentist’s chair but was far more provocative. It came equipped with ultramodern attachments that would perform a multitude of sexual acts on whoever was strapped into the chair.

The object that would inhabit the chair tonight was Daniel’s newest sex toy. Since 2065, it had become an acceptable practice for wealthy men to own women. These women chose this type of life willingly and were guaranteed that all basic needs would be taken care of in return. They were, of course, modern-day sex slaves, paying for their room and board, so to speak, with their bodies. But since they had been given the freedom to choose this lifestyle, they were referred to as privately owned submissive toys, or POSTs.

Many of the men who owned POSTs gave them new names or pet nicknames. Daniel saw no purpose in giving a name to a thing, as he thought of his POSTs as property, not people. So, he called his POSTs by a number and referred to them as it, rather than she. The latest of his acquisitions had quickly become his favorite. It seemed to genuinely enjoy being a POST, never rolling its eyes or acting stiff during playtime.

It was a delightfully petite, yet curvy redhead with emerald green eyes and full pouty lips. Its breasts were full and round and had long nipples that he’d had pierced when it became his. Its mound was bare and smooth, just the way Daniel liked it. Just the way his friends liked it as well. They’d been bugging Daniel about when they would get a taste of this new toy. And tonight, they would finally get to sample the one he called Seven.

He’d made sure that Seven had refrained from sex of any kind for the past week. He wanted it easily aroused for the performance tonight. He had his other POSTs wash and shave Seven, as well as braid its long red hair to keep it out of the way.

Three and Six were the POSTs that brought Seven to Daniel for a final inspection. He was very pleased. He had invited his closest friends and hoped to make quite an impression on them tonight. He was certain that Seven would not disappoint! It wore nothing but high heels and the collar showing his ownership.

It made his cock hard knowing that everyone would enjoy watching Seven being penetrated and abused by his new Automated Robot Chair, or ARC, on the big screen, but that he and his closest friends would have front row seats to the main event. Of course, afterward, five of these friends would remove it from the chair, take it onto the bed and gangbang it in front of the crowd as well. He knew that, after tonight, his club would be the most popular one in the city and that business would be booming.

Seven stood on the platform next to the chair while Daniel spoke to the crowd, “Tonight, you will get to witness the amazing advanced technology of the ARC and the many sexual acts it can perform simultaneously. I would also like to introduce my latest human toy, Seven. It has no limits and will be subjected to much of what the chair has to offer, followed by a live gangbang session, all on the big screen for your viewing pleasure!”

The crowd cheered and Seven suddenly felt nervous but kept smiling. It was the duty of a POST to please the owner and to perform whatever acts requested or required. Seven had been fortunate to be acquired by such a wealthy man. He had a reputation for being rather cold and impersonal toward his toys, but he supplied comfortable living quarters, and the freedom to read, swim, and listen to music. As a POST, no housework was required, only sexual tasks. So, with a high sex drive, being a POST hardly felt like slavery to Seven, at least not under Daniel’s ownership.

So, the nerves weren’t from being used sexually, that was actually quite arousing. It was the fact that it would be viewed by all these people on those gigantic screens that had stomach butterflies wreaking havoc. Daniel sensed this and, more from not wanting to look bad than from pity, said, “Close your eyes, Seven. Let the events happen to you. You need only to acknowledge pleasure and pain, moan and scream all you want. Both will make me happy.”

With that, he guided his toy to the chair and secured the straps. He stepped back and said to the crowd, “Enjoy the show!”

Daniel used the voice remote device to give the ARC commands as the sex club patrons watched Seven’s pussy and ass being simultaneously invaded by silver, ridged phallic spears. Once full penetration was complete, another command had them moving in and out of her, alternating slowly at first, then increasing in speed. Seven gasped and whimpered before finally adjusting to the hard metal fucking both holes vigorously. The crowd approved as they clapped and some chanted, “Fuck her harder!” to the machine.

Next, two suction tubes came down from the frame over the top of the chair and pulled Seven’s tits into them, latching on with a vacuum seal. Once in place, they sucked the nipples with extreme intensity, alternating left and right. Seven cried out, exciting the crowd. Several men had taken their cocks out to stroke themselves while their eyes were glued to the screen. Daniel smiled and gave the next command.

A slender tube, extending from the top of the machine that was fucking Seven’s pussy, hovered over the bare mound for a brief moment. Then, without warning, it latched on to the already swollen clit and sucked it in like a vacuum. Seven’s body was convulsing with orgasm as some of the onlookers were stroking vigorously now. Daniel’s service staff had provided little buckets at the tables with reminders for men to please use them, and not the floor, to catch their cum.

Once enough of the customers had deposited their seed into the buckets, the employees collected the cum and poured it into a reservoir at the back of the ARC. When it was full, Daniel programmed a very realistic looking penis to extend from the top bracket in front of Seven’s mouth.

Daniel called out, “Suck the cock, Seven, show our patrons how your slutty mouth and throat can milk a man’s cock, even while your body is being used intensely!”

Seven’s mouth opened and the cock entered, sliding deep, until the back of the throat had been reached. The silicone penis moved in and out and started to shoot the collected cum deep until Seven was swallowing semen from the very customers who were watching the performance. Daniel felt his own cock standing at attention.

For a moment, he wished he could just send everyone away and tie Seven to his bed and fuck every hole until he was ready to cum. But he could hardly be selfish at the moment, that would certainly be bad for business. He would have his own time with his toy after everyone had gone home, if it wasn’t completely passed out from exhaustion.

To add a little something for the BDSM lovers in the crowd, Daniel activated the paddle from the bottom of the chair to start spanking Seven’s ass, and a crop that extended from the pole that held the metal cocks, still fucking both holes, to slap the bare mound. The sting brought tears to Seven’s eyes, but no one noticed. They were too busy watching as the cameras showed both areas becoming bright red.

Daniel had great faith that this slutty POST of his could handle more, so he gave the directive for the polyurethane hands to come out of the headrest and wrap around Seven’s neck. He was careful not to let the hands cut off the ability to breathe for too long. Just enough to have both the slut and the audience gasping for air each time.

He flicked the switch that released the clit’s suction tube and activated the wand attachment. It took only a few minutes of vibration before he knew he needed to withdraw the metal cocks from Seven’s ass and cunt. The camera zoomed in just in time to see the orgasm rip through the toy’s body, as liquid gushed from its pussy. The applause was deafening!

Daniel turned off all of the parts of the ARC and released the restraints that held Seven captive. The exhausted slut was unable to move, so his five chosen friends carried its body to the large bed nearby.

“Let’s all have a toast to Seven and to the ARC,” he said proudly. “We’ll take a fifteen-minute break before the gang bang portion of our show begins.”

POSTs Three and Six were on hand to give Seven some water to drink and make sure it was able to continue with the next part of the show. A weak nod of the head reassured Daniel that he’d chosen well. Seven would belong to his friends for the next two hours and would not disappoint him. He would sit next to the bed for the show while the others watched it on screen.

“Tonight, you were able to observe the most typically used features of the Automated Robotic Chair. There are a few added features as well. However, as I promised a live-action portion in tonight’s show, I thought it best to not push the POST beyond the point of exhaustion,” Daniel explained to the crowd.

He continued, “There are metal clamps that can be used on the nipples instead of, or in addition to, the suction tubes. There are also clamps that can extend out of the sides of the chair with telescoping abilities so they can be used on a clit, or anywhere else on the body. The chair also comes equipped with other mouth attachments such as a ball gag, a dental mouth gag, and a trainer bit gag.”

One gentleman, who had been quietly watching from the side, asked, “Are there any other options or attachments for use in the pussy or the ass?”

“That is an excellent question!” Daniel answered. “Yes, there are more lifelike dildos that can penetrate those holes. But there are also other devices, such as a labia spreader, a speculum, sounding bars, anal plugs, and a multitude of electrostimulation equipment.”

The man nodded, impressed with the answer, and said, “Well I can’t wait to see the live portion of the show. Will you be participating?”

“No, I will just enjoy watching my toy service my friends,” Daniel answered.

“She’s very hot,” the man said, smiling.

“Thank you, it certainly is,” Daniel corrected.

“Ah yes, I forgot, of course. I’d heard you don’t refer to your toys as she. It is very hot. Do you ever rent it out?” he inquired.

“No, not Seven, that’s my newest acquisition and I am reluctant to share my new toy quite yet. But since you have such a keen interest, how about you come sit on the couch with me and watch it get used for the next two hours?” Daniel grinned. “Perhaps we can discuss rental of some of my other, older toys.”

“That’s quite an offer,” the man replied. “I’m Edward, and yes, thank you, I would love a close-up seat to watch it get gang banged good and hard. And I would be very interested in hearing about these other toys you own.” They shook hands and had a seat on Daniel’s viewing couch.

Three and Six gave the nod that Seven was ready for the men to start, so Daniel announced, “Gentlemen and ladies, as there are a few of you here as well, please direct your attention to the big screen once more. Seven has been placed on the bed and will be used minus restraints tonight.”

“Use the ropes!” someone yelled from the crowd.

Daniel chuckled, “Seven doesn’t need to be restrained after that rigorous session in the ARC. But if you come back next week, we do have a rope BDSM performance scheduled.”

One of the men who was about to take part in the gang bang said, “We want to be able to move Seven’s body in a multitude of positions while we enjoy it. Ropes would only hinder our ability to do that. I guarantee the audience will enjoy the performance for the next two hours. Grab a drink, ladies and gentlemen, while we get ready to fuck this little redhead in every hole, till it can’t take anymore!”

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

Daniel turned to Edward and said, “Enjoy the performance! Afterward, you can tell me what you have in mind, and I can let you know which of my other toys will suit those needs.”

“Sounds fabulous, thank you!” Edward answered, then added, “Just out of curiosity, how old is Seven?”

“Ah,” Daniel said. “You’re wondering if I use children as slaves? No, rest assured, Seven is young, but not a child.”

“I wasn’t judging, I just wondered,” Edward said.

“Well, Seven is the youngest of my toys, at sixteen, but certainly legal. A fine acquisition too. Not much training was needed. And it seems to genuinely enjoy whatever I do or have others do. You saw how it enjoyed the ARC session. Did you see the cum gushing out of its cunt?”

Edward squirmed a little each time Daniel used the word it. Seven may be a POST, he thought, but most definitely a human female and it bothered him to hear her referred to as it, although he couldn’t say why. He was interested in owning a POST or two of his own and thought to try out a few of Daniel’s to make sure before he took the plunge himself. But he couldn’t see himself being nearly as detached as Daniel seemed to be. He certainly couldn’t fathom putting them on display and allowing others to use them so roughly.

Knowing that Seven was not even eighteen yet made Edward feel a bit like a dirty old man. But he couldn’t deny that watching her get triple penetrated on the ARC was really fucking hot. Still, he wondered what made a sixteen-year-old girl willingly sell herself as a POST? Most of the women who chose that lifestyle either had marriages or careers that had failed, and this was their solution to making sure they had their basic needs provided for.

Most of the men who owned POSTS were not nearly as sexually deviant as Daniel. In fact, most men only owned one or two POSTS, occasionally three. Edward didn’t know of anyone else besides Daniel who owned seven sex toys. Enough pondering for the moment, Edward thought. The gang bang was about to begin.

As exhausted as Seven had looked after the session on the ARC, she seemed ready for action again. As the camera zoomed in for a close-up of her face, she smiled and winked provocatively. He predicted that very act alone had every dick in the room hard and aching.

As the camera went back to wide-angle, one of the men lay back on the bed. Seven straddled him with her back to his face and cried out as the others helped guide her ass onto his big, thick cock. They lay her back on him, face up and spread her legs open wide. Next, two men stood at the edge of the bed and slid their cocks into her pussy together. Gasps from several men in the audience gave away the fact that they were extremely aroused.

Fresh buckets had been provided for men who wanted to jack off as they watched Seven being fucked by multiple cocks. Man number four kneeled on the bed and turned her head so he could insert his rigid prick into her mouth, while the fifth man put his cock in her left hand and gave directions to stroke it.

Edward looked on, his cock growing hard despite the fact that this girl was young enough to be his daughter. He wondered if he could somehow convince Daniel to allow him to be part of the roped session next week, since he couldn’t share her privately.

Daniel looked on with pride as the crowd was thoroughly enjoying watching Seven. The men fucking its pussy were thrusting in tandem, stretching the cunt wide. The camera got a close up of that and a couple of audience members could hold back no longer and took out their own cocks to stroke. Daniel’s own dick was straining against his trousers, aching with need. But he wanted to save his cum for his private session with his toy.

The cock in Seven’s ass started to thrust now, opposite of the cocks in its pussy. Meanwhile, the man in its mouth traded places with the man in its hand. The new cock in its mouth was longer and pushed deeper into its throat. The man whose cock it was stroking pinched its nipples while the throat cock was cutting off its air. Seven’s body arched and convulsed as the first orgasm of the gang bang ripped through its body. Daniel nodded in approval.

This seemed to be the signal to change things up. Edward watched while all of the men pulled out of Seven’s orifices and they flipped the sex toy over on its stomach. The guy from the ass positioned himself in front of its face and thrust his cock in its mouth. The other four lifted its ass in the air and took turns fucking it, rotating every sixty seconds. The man using Seven’s mouth became aroused and came, unexpectedly it appeared, deep in its throat. Daniel nodded again causing the action to switch again.

This next round had Seven sitting on the edge of the bed while the four men who had been alternating in its ass did the same thing with its mouth. The man who had already cum, sat behind it, reaching around to pinch one of its nipples with one hand and pinch its nose closed with the other. Every so often, he would let go, allowing Seven to inhale sharply before switching hands.

Edward glanced back at the audience and saw the serving staff collecting several buckets of cum from men who had shot their loads while watching the delicious abuse of Daniel’s fuck toy. It embarrassed him to realize that he would have loved to stroke himself to orgasm right now, but he thought it would be impolite seeing as how Daniel was keeping himself restrained.

Once another man was ready to cum, he shot his load on her face. Seven moaned with pleasure. Again, the orgasm seemed to be the signal to change.

The continued to fuck and suck until each of the five men had cum twice. To Edward’s delight and embarrassment, he watched while Seven drank the cum from the buckets collected from the audience. Daniel could tell that Edward was bursting and said, “Would you like to cum in Seven’s mouth?”

Edward wanted to shout, “Fuck, yeah!” but was trying not to appear too eager. Instead, he very calmly said, “I’d love to.”

Daniel announced that the gang bang was over, and the audience cheered. Then he said, “For the grand finale, my insatiable fuck toy will eagerly suck off my new friend Edward. If he lasts more than two minutes, I will let each one of you take a turn in its mouth. I should tell you, friends, however, that I doubt very much you will be lucky enough for that to happen.”

Then he barked a command at Seven, “Come here, my dirty little whore and suck my friend, Edward’s, cock. No, don’t walk. Crawl, like the filthy slut you are.”

Edward realized that this was all happening on the big screens, but it was too late to say no. He watched as the well-used and cum-filled POST crawled over to him seductively. She (he couldn’t think of her as it after having watched her pleasure these men) still looked like a sexy little minx and he wanted to fuck every hole. But he’d only been offered her mouth and he would damn well shove it into her throat.

Seven took his cock out of his pants and into her mouth. Then she took his hands and placed them on her head. Fuck! She was encouraging him to push her head down on his engorged prick! He grabbed two handfuls of red hair and fucked her throat with wild abandon! He knew he was choking her with his thick cock, but she was eager, his need was great, and this was, after all, her purpose in life.

He’d never used a woman this roughly. He realized now why Daniel called her it. Seven was an it, a toy, a fucking POST to be used. He rammed her throat again and again, and when he came violently, shooting his cum into her gut, the crowd booed. He’d lasted one minute and fifty-seven seconds. Fuck!

As the crowd dispersed, Edward put himself back together again. Three and Six came to clean Seven up, but Daniel said, “No, I’ve changed my mind. I want to fuck it as is, dirty and used.”

Edward looked at Seven with pity, but those green eyes still sparkled with lust and those pouty lips smiled at him.

Daniel laughed and said, “Do you want to stick around and help me play with my toy? Maybe help me see if I can manage to find its breaking point?”

Edward started to say no, but his cock was coming back to life and he found himself saying, “I wouldn’t pass up the chance to use that little cunt.”

Daniel chuckled at Edward’s bluntness. Then he said, “Three and Six, put Seven on the bed and hold it down for me and Edward. We are going to take turns fucking its cunt until we both cum, or until it begs for mercy. I imagine I will cum quickly as I have not pleasured my cock during the past two days. But Edward here will surely last much longer as he just exploded into Seven’s mouth a bit ago.”

The other POSTS did as they were instructed, holding Seven’s arms down, then lifting its legs up over its head, holding them in place as well. This left Seven’s cunt fully exposed and ready to use.

Daniel said, “I’ll let you go first, as you’re the guest. You’ll find that, despite the pounding it has taken tonight, Seven’s cunt is still quite tight.”

Edward’s cock twitched at the thought of sliding into this sixteen-year-old cunt. He wanted to savor the moment, so he entered slowly. Fuck! Daniel wasn’t kidding. This pussy should be loose and roomy for how much abuse it had taken over the past several hours, but it hugged his rigid member like a surgical glove. The mound was so smooth and the labia so swollen, it felt amazing. He’d never fucked a pussy this tight before and it was a miracle he didn’t just shoot his load immediately again. He was reluctant to slide out when it was Daniel’s turn, but he didn’t want to appear greedy.

Daniel wanted to fuck this little cunt slow like Edward had done, but his cock was ready to burst having been denied for forty-eight hours and having to watch all the festivities for hours without allowing himself any release. So, he plowed into that pussy like a rutting bull and rammed again and again. His turn was technically over, but Edward wasn’t about to suggest that his friend stop before he shot his load deep inside.

He was also embarrassed to admit he’d never fucked a cunt with another man’s cum in it. Suddenly he found himself aroused rather than repulsed. He pushed his cock into Seven’s pussy and felt the seed that had been deposited there. It made a squishing sound with each thrust and the thought of what he was doing was so hot, he couldn’t hold back and fuck slowly any longer.

He said, “I'm gonna fuck you and make you scream, you slutty little fucktoy!”

Daniel smiled wickedly, thinking how interesting it was to see Edward’s true colors come to light. He nodded at Seven and then said, “Go ahead Edward, pump your cock into this toy and shoot your seed deep inside.”

Edward lost all control as he pounded into Seven’s cunt. She cried out with each thrust and screamed, “Yes, fuck me harder, Sir! Fill me with your cum!"

As she screamed, he rammed faster until he came hard, growling and grunting like an animal, while her pussy milked every drop of cum from his cock.

What the fuck had come over him? He’d practically ripped her in two. Ripped it in two, he corrected himself, reminding himself that its purpose as a Privately Owned Sex Toy was to be used and abused sexually. He wiped his cock off on Seven’s face and gave those pretty round tits a hard slap.

“Thank you, Daniel, I can see why this one is your favorite. It’s fucking amazing!” Edward said, once again putting himself back together. “If you ever want to sell it, I’d pay twice what it’s worth on the market.”

Seven laid there, sore and unable to walk on her own. Daniel instructed Two and Six to take her to the shower and wash her, making sure to douche her cunt and asshole. Having heard confirmation from Edward that Seven was, indeed, Daniel’s favorite, the two POSTS were less than gentle with this little slut.

Seven cried herself to sleep when she was finally allowed to go to bed. Not because of the sexual debauchery, because that was indeed, what her purpose was. True, she was sore, but she enjoyed pleasing her owner and his friends, as well as the audience members. No, her sadness was because the other two women, who had seemed like sisters before, had been so cruel to her and she now felt shunned by the others. It made her wish that Daniel would sell her to Edward. She knew the other women would make life hell now, and that was a hard thought to bear.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments