Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back in Dinah’s room, the sultry cougar lay beneath Kaede as they ate each other out in a sixty-nine position while my love missile repeatedly smashed Lilith at the foot of the bed. The blue-skinned beauty was on all fours as I held her hips and bashed away, and when she glanced back at me with want in her eyes, I did my very best to give her my all.

I listened to Dinah and Kaede chow down on each other as Lilith balanced herself on her right hand and reached back with her left in order to place it on my chest. Her unique eyes begged me for more as her bottom lip quivered, and I eventually reached forward with my right hand so I could run a hand through her black and red locks. As I penetrated her deeper, I felt my very soul sing out with how fortunate I was to be with the wonderful woman again. I had missed her more than I could’ve ever realized.

I longingly gazed at Dinah and Kaede not out of lust or desire, but out of love and admiration. There was no question about how I had always cared about my fit friend whom I had known for so many years, but I loved and respected Dinah just as much. It blew my mind that the sultry cougar was allowing all of this to happen in her home, and I could never thank her enough for understanding how I felt about the women I adored so much. A normal person would’ve been either angry or jealous, but the beautiful brunette went along with everything since she knew what both Lilith and Kaede meant to me. I also knew she was intelligent enough to know that the importance she held in my heart was just as significant.

My balls slapped against the backs of Lilith’s legs as she squealed and beseeched me to not stop. She also pleaded with me to run my hands up and down her back, and I found it charming how she simply desired to be touched. I had no problem doing so since placing my hands on her skin was like feeling velvet wrapped in a silk blanket.

I again glanced over at the bawdy activity taking place between Kaede and Dinah. I thought it was so hot how Kaede hadn’t bothered to wash my semen off her before we had decided to move our bodily activities into Dinah’s room. She was still a sticky mess…and the untamed cougar was enjoying every second of it.

Lilith regained my attention by asking in her angelic voice if she could roll onto her back. I nodded my agreement and pulled out of her while taking a step back and allowing her enough room to do so. As she made herself comfortable, I couldn’t help but examine every inch of her and compliment her adorable demeanor. For a woman who was supposedly spawned in the underworld, she had the most heavenly features a female could possess.

When the blue-skinned beauty asked me to reenter her, I did so without hesitation. I stepped forward and drove my rigid cock back into her pink slit that looked so damn good on her azure body. As I began falling back into my rhythm, I was about to lean forward so I could grope her splendid breasts…but Kaede suddenly appeared and had a seat on the fiendish stunner’s face.

“Fuck yeah!” The fit woman called out as she pushed her puss downward while leaning forward and latching onto the blue boobs I had been about to grab. She pinched the pink nipples and as I railed away down below.

Dinah also crawled over and bent down so she could begin running her tongue over the nipple closest to her. The sultry cougar literally got her licks in before grabbing Lilith’s right leg and holding it up so I would have an easier time plowing her.

“Oh my god, this feels so good!” Kaede panted as Lilith squealed and Dinah moaned. I tried to keep my grunting to a minimum because I knew that if the sounds escaped my lips, they would drown out the indecent din coming from the three stunners I was with…and the last thing I wanted was to not be able to hear those risqué rants.

As Lilith ate Kaede’s pussy, Dinah straightened up so she could sloppily kiss me. When the black-haired beauty across from me noticed the sensual action, she leaned forward and tried her best to join in. I’m guessing that if someone had been able to witness the three of us trying to make out with one another at the same time in that moment, said person would’ve thought we looked ridiculous, but I thought we were doing fairly well considering we were in the middle of something downright naughty with Lilith below.

Kaede took her hands off Lilith’s breasts and placed them behind herself on her butt cheeks. She spread herself further apart so the babe beneath her could continue lapping up her juices, and when the dark-eyed babe finally detached herself from the three-way kiss, she sputtered out of the blue, “Dinah…I wish…my tits…were as big as yours!”

I legitimately stopped what I was doing as I sternly said, “No.”

Both Kaede and Dinah turned their complete attention to me as Lilith did her best to push Kaede’s puss off her face. She also stared up at me since she knew I sounded upset.

“Marcus…?”

I stared deep into Kaede’s eyes and told her, “Never say anything like that again.”

“But I…”

“Nope,” I cut her off as I remained where I was with my dick halfway in Lilith. My eyes then went to Dinah as I reached over with my left hand and gingerly slapped her closest breast. I then gave the cougar a kiss before pulling back and telling her, “Do you know why I love your tits so much, Dinah?”

The mature woman shook her head since she was still trying to figure out the reason for my sudden outburst.

I took my eyes off her and gazed down into Lilith’s lovely orbs as I reached down and gave her left boob a squeeze. “How about you, Lilith? Do you know why I love your breasts so much?”

Unable to answer, the blue-skinned beauty shook her head.

I then turned my attention to Kaede and reached forward with both hands as I grabbed her luscious rack and pressed her marvelous mammaries together. “How about you, hot stuff? Do you have any idea why I love these incredible knockers of yours?”

Bewildered, the raven-haired stunner could do nothing but shake her head.

My eyes scanned all three women as I explained, “I love all of your breasts so much because each of you have a bust that’s perfectly suited to you. Dinah’s huge tits look incredible on her and bring out her personality. Lilith’s beautiful bosoms are enchanting on her and complement the rest of her body immaculately. And Kaede…” Before I finished my explanation, I pulled my piece out of Lilith’s pink and positioned myself in a way so I could carefully scoop Kaede up. I then rounded the bed as the other two women watched and set Kaede back on it while inserting myself in her again. As I leaned over her body and looked directly into her brown eyes, I finally finished, “And Kaede, your perky knockers could never be replicated on another woman. So don’t you ever feel inadequate or compare yourself to another woman because each of you are perfect and in a class of your own. You understand that?”

I believe my words truly moved both Dinah and Lilith in ways that meant the world to them, but as Kaede stared back up at me while feeling my bone throbbing within her again, she impishly smiled while responding, “Oh, Marcus! You don’t have to say such charming things when you’re already balls deep in me, you know!” We both laughed at her words until Lilith suddenly let out a squeal behind us…and when we turned to see what was going on, I realized that my touching words had meant more to her than I had realized.

It was Lilith’s turn to commence squirting her womanly juices across the room as she began having a delightful orgasm. Dinah cheered her on and even began rubbing her side while watching the magic liquid spray from her. I didn’t mean to bail on Kaede, but I knew she’d understand as I pulled out of her and joined Lilith on the side opposite of Dinah.

Lilith’s head sunk back into the mattress as she screeched and exploded again. I probably should’ve asked before doing it, but I didn’t think she’d mind if I reached down and began vigorously rubbing her vagina. Feeling her wetness against my hand was absolutely divine.

When the blue-skinned beauty was finally done, she let her legs drop so her thighs were on the bed while her calves dangled off it. She looked spent, and I honestly didn’t think she was going to be able to continue on.

“Wow,” Dinah said in a blunt tone as she looked at the wet spots on her carpet. “If we keep this up, we’re going to have a hell of a time cleaning this place up.”

“Sorry,” Lilith apologized for her literal outburst.

“Don’t apologize!” The sultry cougar waved the word off with a chuckle. “I don’t know about the rest of you, but this is a night I’m never going to forget for the rest of my life! I say we live it up and make a mess! We can worry about the ramifications in the morning…but for now, we have to take the moment and run with it!”

I couldn’t have agreed more…which was why I threw myself onto the bed near the buxom brunette so I could place my hands on her sides and scoop her up.

“Marcus!” Dinah called out in surprise. “What are you doing?!”

I answered by plopping back on the bed and placing Dinah down on my erect prick at the same time. She was sitting on me in a reverse cowgirl position with her feet firmly planted on the mattress and her knees bent. She slid down my stiff pole as the curly hairs of her pubes tickled my length all the way down. I couldn’t see her face from where I was sitting, but there was no doubt in my mind that she was smiling.

With my hands on Dinah’s sides, our impacting actions against each other made loud slapping sounds as she let her head fall back so she could begin joyfully cursing. “Oh, fuck!” she repeated over and over with my each and every thrust.

Lilith and Kaede watched the cougar ride me as her enormous tits bounced all over the place. The two ghost hunters eventually slinked forward and joined the carnal fun as Kaede reached down to begin petting the furry pussy I was penetrating. Lilith decided to crawl to the other side and simply watch.

“Oh! Oh! Oooh!” Dinah squealed in delight as she continued her up and down momentum. “Oh, Marcus! Oh!”

Kaede and Lilith did their best to start sucking on Dinah’s nipples, but I think we may have been bouncing a little too much for them. Every time they almost had one of the teats, the cougar’s boobs would undulate in another direction. They eventually had to give up, but not without letting out a playful laugh.

This may sound like a funny thing to confess, but since Dinah’s hair was covering my face and none of the women could see me, I decided in that moment to say a silent prayer. Ironic, right? Who takes a moment during such a dirty act to perform anything remotely religious? Well, I think everyone needs to keep in mind that to me, what we were doing wasn’t exactly dirty. Sure, it would definitely be shunned by most people since I was gleefully banging three women at once, but I didn’t exactly see it that way. I was making love to a trio of angels I simply adored, and I didn’t think it would be wrong to thank everything I held holy in that moment not only for the spectacular time I was having, but also for the fact that the three females with me were safe and healthy. My ladies meant the world to me, and woe be to anyone who tried to step between us.

It was in that very moment that I came to a conclusion. It was a huge decision that would inevitably change a bunch of lives, but it was something that needed to be done. It was something I should’ve carried out sooner, but I was going to do it now…well, after I made sure Dinah had been pleasured to her heart’s content.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard Kaede ask the mature woman riding me, “Dinah, has Marcus ever made you squirt?”

 Trying to find her words since she was too busy bounding up and down, the buxom brunette did her best to answer, “I’ve…never actually squirted…in my life!”

“Really?” Kaede asked in awe. “You’re missing out! It feels INSANE to just cut loose and let the fluids flow!”

“I think so too!” Lilith chimed in as she watched Dinah continue to go up and down on me.

As I listened to the women have a full-blown conversation in the middle of our foursome, I felt like I was being challenged. Wanting to help the busty babe on top of me achieve something she had never done before, I suddenly pulled her off me and slid out from beneath her. When she looked in my direction as if to question what I was doing, I gently pushed her back and climbed on top of her while rubbing my dick all over her fur. Once I located her clit, I rubbed my glans across it before shoving my cock back into her hole. I began pounding like a man possessed.

I’m guessing that Dinah and I went at it with Kaede and Lilith watching in awe for almost twenty straight minutes. We started in the missionary position and ended up in a doggy position before finally spooning and ending up in a wheelbarrow position. We had the bed drenched in sweat by the time I started piledriving her, and I knew that we were both going to be sore in the morning. That didn’t stop me from trying to achieve my goal, though, and after she enjoyed two orgasms during those twenty minutes, I began loving her up in a lotus position while whispering sweet nothings into her left ear. She was doing her best to respond, but everything coming out of her mouth was mumbled since she was so lost in the moment.

I finally placed her on her back again and made it look like I was going to start railing her in the missionary position one final time, but instead, I dropped down by her hairy cooch and started fingering her like crazy. I licked her inner thighs while doing so and drove her into a sensual frenzy, and when I began legitimately begging her to squirt for me, something miraculous happened.

A gushing fluid erupted from Dinah’s furry gash as her body tensed up and she let out an ear-piercing wail. Both Kaede and Lilith watched on with wide eyes as the clear liquid struck me in the belly and splattered all over the place. The eruption wasn’t as massive as either of the ones that had come out of Kaede or Lilith, but it was just as sexy. Also, if I had to guess, I would say that with the way Dinah was squirming and moaning, she had enjoyed it just as much as I had.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

“Fucking right, Dinah!” Kaede shouted as Lilith clapped her hands together. “That was fucking awesome!”

“That felt…fantastic!” The sultry cougar exhaled as she tried to catch her breath. “My god, Marcus! Kaede was right! You are a sex god!”

“I wouldn’t be anything at all without you lovely ladies,” I informed the titillating trio. I gave myself a tug as I realized something was about to happen. Before anything could escape me, I asked, “Would any of you want to be creamed on?”

In two seconds flat, all three women were on their knees before me.

How could any one man be so lucky? Kneeling before me with their mouths opened and their tongues out sat three gorgeous women who were truly goddesses in my eyes. They were staring at me unblinkingly and begging for me to release my seed on them. It’s hard to explain in words what that does for a man’s self-esteem.

Lilith placed an arm around Kaede as Dinah leaned in closer with her tongue farther out. All three women were doing their best to smile, and they let out seductive chirps in order to coax my cum out. With a grunt, I felt the actual semen rushing through my shaft as I let out my initial burst.

Lilith received the first blast that splattered against her left cheek, and Kaede took the second ropy strand right to the bridge of her nose. Dinah took a shot down the throat, and then my next few discharges went wild. I wasn’t quite done when Lilith wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking everything out of me. While I moaned in delight and let her take charge, Kaede began kissing Dinah in an attempt to fish my seed out of her mouth. Pardon my language, but it was fucking hot.

I ran my fingers through Lilith’s lovely hair as she gazed up at me and told me with her eyes how she felt about me. I returned the sentiment by telling her, “I love you too, Lilith…and there’s not a damn thing I wouldn’t do for any one of you.”

                    *

As goofy as this probably sounds, all four of us squeezed into Dinah’s bed that night. I think after the love fest we had, it seemed only right that we all be together. Of course, I had demanded to be in the middle…and it went without saying that the three angels gave me what I wanted.

Dinah was near the window and Kaede was snoozing away to my left. Lilith was knocked out mostly on top of me, and I had my right arm around my cougar’s shoulders in order to hold her close. We were both still awake and nuzzling up against each other as she ran her right hand through my chest hair while being careful not to disturb Lilith.

“Dinah,” I spoke up so as not to wake the other two beauties.

“Yeah?” she responded with a sexy smile spread across her face.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” I started, “But why did you allow tonight to happen?”

The buxom brunette pushed herself up ever so slightly while raising an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know of a lot of women who would’ve allowed something that magnificent to happen!” I whispered my enthusiasm. “Not only did you permit my two friends to come stay with us, but you actually let me have a foursome with you wonderful ladies! Do you realize how amazing that is!?”

“I’m not the boss of you, Marcus!” The beautiful brunette pointed out the obvious. “You can live your life the way you want to!”

“Yeah, but that’s not what I mean! I just…”

“Listen, Marcus,” Dinah grew serious as she started to gingerly rub my naked chest again. “I won’t lie and say that I’ve never wanted to ‘experiment’ or anything as I’ve grown older, but when Kaede and Lilith first came to stay with us, I knew right off the bat just how wonderful the two of them were and still are. I knew they meant a lot to you, so that had to make them something special, right? I guess in the time we’ve all lived together, I’ve learned just how incredible the two of them are, and I’m okay with you loving them because I know that you also feel that same love for me.”

The bountiful brunette was something else. She was able to explain my feelings in words far better than I was. She quite literally hit the nail on the head.

“I know a normal woman would be jealous and consider what we did to be some form of cheating,” the sultry cougar went on, “But I don’t see it that way. There’s something about you, Marcus Veovin…something I can’t even begin to explain in words, but something I feel deep in my heart. There’s a quality about you that makes me know you wouldn’t have sex with just any woman, but the ones you do physically cajole are special in a way that goes beyond reasonable explanation.” The busty brunette paused for a moment before shooting me a wry smile and then playfully poking me in the nose before finishing, “It’s just a lucky thing for you that you consider me one of those special women…or I’d have to kick you out on your butt!”

I laughed along with the warmhearted woman before pulling her close and giving her a kiss on the forehead. I then glanced down at Lilith and could see that she was smiling in her sleep while steadily breathing. The blue-skinned angel was absolutely adorable, and when I tried to get a good look at Kaede, I could see that she was breathing through her mouth while pressed up against Lilith and me. It may have been cold outside, but it was certainly warm in Dinah’s bed.

As I lay there snuggling with the three knockouts, I thought back to the revelation I had had only a couple of hours earlier when the brunette babe had been on top of me. Due to her compassion and the fact that she seemed to understand how I operated, it made things a little easier when I told her, “Dinah, I have to leave for a while tomorrow.”

“Oh? Where are you going? Does Bergh have a job for you that you didn’t tell me about?”

I shook my head. “I know this is going to sound a little odd, but after everything we’ve been through, I know you’re wise enough to understand.

“Dinah, the women who have been a part of my life mean everything to me. There’s obviously the three of you, but there are others as well.”

“Cassie and Rosalind?”

I nodded. “Yes. And there’s also Tessa and Harley May.”

“Harley May? I don’t think you’ve ever mentioned her.”

Again, I just nodded as I thought about a few of the others. “Dinah, I know this sounds crazy, but I have to find them. I have to make sure that all of them are okay. I couldn’t live with myself if I found out that a single one of them was harmed because of me.”

The sultry cougar didn’t say anything. She didn’t have to. She knew me well enough to understand what I was getting at. She had already been through it once with Kaede and Lilith. “Do you want me to see if the Rangers can possibly dredge up any information on their whereabouts?”

I shook my head. “I appreciate the offer, but the less people who know what I’m doing, the better.”

It wasn’t hard to see that Dinah was hurt since she knew I was going to be leaving and that I’d be gone for a while, but she also had a glint in her eye that was quite recognizable: It was a glimmer of faith. She had confidence that I would be able to accomplish what I was determined to do, and she had faith that I would come back to her, Kaede, and Lilith once it was all over.

“I’m not running anymore,” I told her with sincerity in my voice. “You taught me to not be afraid, so I have to go back and make sure everyone’s all right.”

“And after you ‘collect them all,’ are you going to bring them back here?”

There was a hint of jest in the mature woman’s voice, but also a bit of sarcasm. I decided to answer the question with some levity of my own as I shot back, “If you’d allow it, sure…I wouldn’t mind filling this apartment with the lovely women I care so much about and dubbing it, ‘Marcus Veovin’s Poon Palace.’”

Dinah playfully and lightly struck my chest before reaching over and pinching one of my cheeks. After telling me to be serious, she had a good laugh with me.

“Seriously, though, Dinah,” I spoke up while holding Lilith close, “There’s something dark looming in the future, and I have to be sure that everyone I care about is protected from its malevolence. I don’t know when this event is going to happen, but when it does, it’s going to change the face of this planet forever. I’ve spent long enough being afraid…so now I’m going to get off my ass and finally do something about it since I’m one of the only people capable of doing so.”

Dinah stared into my eyes for the longest time before finally admitting, “I think that’s why I fell in love with you so fast, Marcus.”

I couldn’t do anything but gawk at the beautiful woman.

“You’re a noble soul with a moral compass that actually works. You have a heart of gold that you guard closely, but when you let the right people in, there’s not a damn thing you wouldn’t do for them…even if it means putting yourself on the line.”

I still didn’t have the words to make a proper retort.

“When I first met you in the theatre on the afternoon of your thirtieth birthday,” the knowledgeable woman started, “I could see something in your eyes that I’ve never seen in another man’s. Most guys look at me with lust because they see nothing but a huge set of jugs they want to knock around for a while, but you…you were different. You looked upon me with reverence, and even though I could tell you were afraid of something, I could tell that you were more afraid of seeing me hurt.” Dinah rolled onto her back and let out a laugh as she sighed, “None of this probably makes a lick of sense, but it was like all the component elements that made you a person were shattered and spread beyond the conception of reality to the furthest reaches of creation…but if I could somehow manage to help you pull yourself back together, you would again be the man you were meant to be…the hero you were meant to be.”

A chill ran down my spine as I thought about the last time I had been called such a thing.

Dinah continued to stare at the ceiling as she chortled, “Marcus, I think you finally have the threads to weave the tapestry that is your life.” Her head turned on the pillow so she was once again facing me. “Go out there and get them, okay?”

I nodded not only my understanding, but my thanks as well. I couldn’t think of too many women – or people in general – who would be as intelligent and understanding as the woman to my right. She knew that I had a job to do…and now that I had conquered my fears, I was more than capable of carrying it out.

                    *

I pulled out of the parking garage below Dinah’s building and onto the congested, city streets. It was still snowing on and off, but inclement weather had never bothered me. I would trudge through drifts that were taller than I was if it meant making sure that my loved ones were okay.

As I pulled onto the busy road and made my way south, I did my best to not look at my side view mirror since it would hurt too much to see that massive window on the tenth story of Dinah’s building. I had spent nearly a year and a half of my life with a hot, older woman who taught me a good many things, and I had also been reunited with two other lovers from a past marred in tragedies. I knew that looking back would hurt, but I also had to remind myself that the three women behind me in that building were safe. They couldn’t be hurt by my past, and Dinah and Kaede were going to do everything in their power to make sure that Lilith was protected. Thanks to the new confidence instilled in me and the skill set I had been repressing for the last several years, I knew my loved ones were going to be okay.

Now it was time to track down the others and make sure they were safe.

I stopped at a red light and watched a few people crossing the street against the howling winds. I knew that some of them possibly had loved ones they were returning home to as well, and there were others amongst them who would unfortunately never know what it felt like to love something so wholly and completely the same way I did. I felt sorry for the ones who would never experience that extraordinary gift.

When the light turned green, I stepped on the gas and suddenly thought about the anonymous entities who had threatened those who brought me jubilation in the past. I thought about the letter that had been left when I had finally found joy in the arms of Cassandra, and I thought about the nightmares that drove me away from Eve. A year ago, I would’ve let those faceless phantoms drive me away in order to protect those wonderful women…but that was a Marcus Veovin who knew fear. That was a Marcus Veovin who ran away from his problems. That was a Marcus Veovin who saw the oncoming storm as a sign of foreboding. But I was no longer that Marcus Veovin.

For lack of a better statement, I had my balls back. I was the storm, and while I was still running, I was no longer running away…because I was running toward my problems to confront them head-on with no fear to speak of whatsoever.

Back me into a corner, and I’ll come out swinging. Come at me with a spear, and I’ll meet you with a sword. I may not be a hero, but I am a man…a man trying his best to remain true to everything I’ve been taught while protecting those I love in the process. I probably sound like a pretentious windbag when I put it that way, but I was ready to go get Cassie back…and in the process, find Tessa, Harley, and all the other girls I’ve ever loved so I could deliver them from evil. I didn’t know what challenges awaited me in order to see them again, but I was prepared to meet them head-on. I’ve always known that in this life, one thing is always certain:

If you want peace, prepare for war.

 

END OF DINAH’S TALE

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments