Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story picks up directly where part two left off! The scene was too large to fit in one part! Thanks for bearing with me!"

I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but I wanted to touch Tessa as we kissed. From where my hands were positioned under the blankets, I reached forward and placed them on Tessa’s sides. I didn’t want to freak her out by grabbing anything I shouldn’t have, so I figured her sides would be fair game. I felt arousal down below not just because of the moment we were sharing, but also because I realized that a couple of my fingers were touching her bare skin since the tank top had moved up her torso ever so slightly.

We must have made out for nearly ten minutes. I’m pretty sure that Tessa knew she was in control of the situation not just because she was older and in a position to do so, but also because she had more confidence in herself than I had in myself. I could also tell that she was taking things slowly for my benefit and didn’t want to push me into anything that would make me uncomfortable. She didn’t want to compromise how far we had come in such a short time.

On more than one occasion, my hands had slipped and gone down toward the stunning woman’s hips. I honestly didn’t mean for the mishaps to transpire, but when they did and I felt her legs beneath my insecure touch, I could tell that she didn’t mind. In fact, I think I noticed her shiver on one such instance…in a good way.

When we finally decided to come up for air, our eyes locked in the light from the lamp on Tessa’s side of the bed as her voice became deadly earnest and she inquired, “What would you say to maybe acting out the next part in your story?”

At first, I wasn’t exactly sure what the fabulous female meant…but when I felt one of her hands on my abdomen suddenly working its way under my pajama pants and boxers, I knew exactly what she meant…and I loved the idea. I’m sure she could feel me shuddering beneath her touch as she brushed through my hair a bit before gently stroking my left arm. I could even feel her toes against my leg and wished in that moment that I didn’t have pants on.

I want to make a valid point once more before I continue on: I never dreamt that anything like this would ever happen to me. I had always believed that when the right woman came along, we would take things at a snail’s pace and let our love progress as nature dictated. I figured we would possibly share our first kiss within the first couple of weeks, maybe move on to some more passionate forms of making out within a few months, and then maybe around the half-year mark, we could begin groping each other a bit on the outside of our clothes. That probably sounds funny to most by nowadays standards, but this was a different time…and I was an old-fashioned kind of guy even in those days. My friends had always given me crap since they knew how I operated, and deep down, I knew I was a little strange for the way I felt also. Maybe I really am a little odd, or maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I still believed – and do maintain to this day, if that can be believed – that courting a woman and taking time while doing so is a very romantic way to go about getting to know someone.

I suppose that’s why it’s so strange that I didn’t stop Tessa from what she was doing to me. In fact, I reached over and ever so gingerly started squeezing her left kneecap.

I don’t think it was because I was horny or even because I was afraid to, but in the moment when Miss Mia’s fingers suddenly crept down my treasure trail and found their way beneath my pajama pants and boxers toward my penis, I truly believed I was in love. That probably sounds bizarre coming from a guy who thought it wasn’t right to grab a boob until roughly the five to six-month mark of a relationship, but something about my Creative Writing teacher really got to me. Maybe it was due to her age and the fact that a mature woman such as herself seemed to be so completely and empathically interested in me, but for whatever reason, I felt like I had known her longer than I actually had. In a way, I probably felt a level of comfort with her due to that.

I hoped and prayed that Miss Mia didn’t find me foolish for my initial reaction. I wasn’t well-versed in what was about to happen by any stretch of the imagination. No number of dirty magazines or sleazy videos could ever prepare a guy for what my hot instructor was about to do to me. I could scribble all the naughty fiction I wanted to, but none of it meant a hill of beans when compared to the feelings Tessa was stirring up within me in that small motel room. So, when her hand suddenly gripped my aroused shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze, my mouth fell open and a small grunt exited. I’m sure I sounded like a real dope, but if I did, my radiant teacher made no mention of it.

Sitting up a bit, Miss Mia began to kick the covers away from us so we could see what we were doing to each other a little better. She was still leaning on her side and using her left hand to soothingly pull on my manhood, and when I stole a look in the direction of her face while moving my left hand to her other knee, I saw her utilize her right hand to somewhat tug her tank top downward a bit in order to display her bountiful cleavage to me a little better. I’m sure she noticed my response upon feeling my dick pulsate within her grasp.

“Your penis is just as magnificent as the rest of you,” Tessa kindly told me in the most serene voice I had ever heard. It hadn’t dawned on me before any of the action started whether or not she would find my male organ to be satisfactory, but the look on her face told me she wasn’t lying.

I continued to gasp for air and let Miss Mia control the situation until she suddenly pulled her hand out of my pants and asked me to sit up. At first, I wondered if she had possibly grown bored with me already, but I did as I was told and followed her instructions.

Tessa looked me directly in the eyes as she told me, “If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, I want you to tell me, okay?”

I nodded in order to tell her that I understood.

My incredible Creative Writing teacher then reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. She waited for me to work with her and lift my arms into the air so she could amiably pull it up, over my chest, and off my body. Once she had it off me, she tossed it to the foot of the bed and looked me over…and I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as she did so.

If Miss Mia was acting, she definitely deserved an award. I’m ninety-nine-point-nine percent certain that her reaction was genuine when she saw my chest. In those days, I believed that most women favored viewing a man’s penis over his chest. Nowadays, I believe that’s quite the opposite. I feel that most women prefer a chiseled chest to a veiny snake, but what do I know, right? Regardless, I could see that my favorite instructor had taken quite the liking to what she had uncovered.

Tessa took a deep breath before leaning forward and placing both of her hands on my hairy torso. When I was nineteen, I was in really good shape. I enjoyed running back in those days more than lifting weights, but I still had a pretty decent physique. Under my chest hair, I had a decent pair of pecks and some toned abs. I also had what women I knew referred to as a “v-cut” leading down to my groin area. Apparently, Miss Mia was delighted by what she had discovered.

“Marcus,” she moaned in a faraway-sounding voice as she ran her hands up and down my chest. It was almost like she didn’t know where to begin. “Oh my god. I…I wasn’t expecting this!”

I laughed again as she continued to examine my torso while feeling me up in the process. With my confidence renewed, I leaned forward two or three times to give her a kiss, and each time I did so, she passionately returned my sign of affection while thoroughly looking me over. Again, I could tell beyond a shadow of a doubt that she liked what she saw.

After having her way with me for a bit, Tessa gingerly pushed me back down so I was looking up at her. She leaned over me in such a way that her breasts were practically in my face as she once again began digging through my pants. It didn’t take her long to locate what she was looking for since it was standing straight up and pressing against the restrictions of my sleeping garments. Once she had it in her left hand again, it was my jaw’s turn to fall open as she gave me a pleasant squeeze before pulling the hunk of meat out into view.

Tessa smiled upon laying eyes on my erect penis for the first time, and she continued to tenderly tug on it as she brushed her hair behind her ear on her right side before leaning closer to me and letting her breasts plop down across my left bicep. She affably pressed her lips to mine as my hand on her knee worked its way up to her thigh. Everything inside of me felt like it was on fire when I realized my hand had worked its way so far up her leg that it was somewhat under her red shorts.

Tessa’s kiss was both sweet and relaxing. She wasn’t acting wild and crazy, but was instead gently rolling her tongue around in my mouth and letting me taste her in stride. She had the flavor of peaches and cream about her, and as we continued to fall deeper into the moment, I wanted nothing more than to be trapped there forever…but I was doing my best to think of anything other than what was going on so I didn’t prematurely bust. I could plain as day recall everything my friends who had been in this very position had told me about it, and their failings came rushing back to me as I thought about accidentally cumming before Tessa and I even progressed one step further. I liked to think that if I did, she wouldn’t laugh at me for doing so and would let us continue on as I gained my second wind, but I really didn’t want to take that chance. I didn’t want to look like a fool in front of the esteemed woman I adored.

My hand went from Miss Mia’s thigh to her left arm. I squeezed her bicep and felt her soft flesh within my fingers as she continued to ever so gently pull on my rigid organ. I was actually a little relieved when she suddenly released it and placed that hand on my face so she could get more into our passionate kiss. My aroused manhood remained standing at attention as the top of my pajama pants pressed against its underside. It pointed in Miss Mia’s direction as she leaned further into me and we made out.

Our kissing became a little sloppier as another minute passed, and after a few more seconds ticked by, my Creative Writing instructor started to reposition herself a bit before reaching down and tugging on my erection yet again. She even dug a little deeper and felt my testicles for a few seconds before grabbing the tops of my trunks and yanking them down to allow my genitals more room to breathe. After doing so, she reached up for her tank top on the right side and tugged it down a bit more to reveal even more of her breast on that side. I’m not sure if it was by design and she was simply teasing me, but I still couldn’t see her actual nipple yet. I remember not caring much if I could or couldn’t in that moment because I just went for it and planted my face against the covered tit as I began suckling at the shielded nipple. My lips wrapped around the tight, reddish material hiding it as I began to tentatively sink my teeth into it.

I heard a squeal escape Tessa’s mouth from directly above me, and I instantly eased up since I wondered if I had hurt her in some way. Again, this wasn’t something I was used to doing, so I didn’t want to foolishly blow it and have the breen-eyed woman I looked up to push me away in dread and repulsion. She was honestly about to be my teacher in more ways than one.

“Here,” I suddenly heard her soft voice coo, and she pulled down the covering over her right breast completely. As I laid eyes on the glorious, pink areola and the larger-than-average nipple protruding from it, I could no longer hold myself back as my mouth latched onto it once more. While I did so, I could hear Tessa giggling in delight while pulling down the other side of her shirt and releasing her left tit from incarceration as well. As I partook in the sweet nectar of her tender bosom, she reached down and started tugging on my manhood again.

I couldn’t imagine what one of my friends or one of the school’s faculty members would’ve thought if they had walked in on the two of us in that moment. We may have both been two consenting adults, but there were still rules in place; one of the obvious being that teachers were not allowed to date students. Of course, what we were doing at that moment in time went beyond just typical dating…

My left hand found its way around Tessa’s body so I could hold on to her while sucking away on her teat, and as her left hand became slightly more aggressive with my throbbing dick, she placed her right arm around my head and firmly planted her hand on the back of my scalp. I could feel her ever so gently pushing my face toward her massive mammary. I had absolutely no problem with that.

Eventually, my left hand found its way down to her covered booty, and I gave it a respectable pinch before feeling my fair-skinned teacher release her hold on my wanker so she could run her hands down her own body for a moment. She then smiled and watched as both of my hands went to the tit I was feeding from so I could clutch it in both appendages and continue inhaling it. I felt her kiss my forehead and then run her hands over my body as my erection leaned up against her right knee before I clasped her other jug and started licking her upper chest.

At this point, I think it’s safe to say that we were both lost in the moment. I began ardently kissing her neck as she pecked my face and rolled onto my body. She carefully positioned herself on all fours above me with her right knee off to the side, and her left planted just beneath my balls. Her hands were off to my sides so she could feverishly gaze down upon me with her tits still hanging out of her tight tank top. I hoped the bottoms of them weren’t in pain since that garment had to be cutting into her flesh just beneath them.

Tessa lowered herself and forced her tongue down my throat as her hair dropped onto my face and her breasts became sandwiched between our bodies. Her hands again started to traverse my sides as she moved her pelvis back and forth over my lower regions. I was slightly worried about my penis coming in contact with her vaginal area since I tended to be paranoid in those days about pregnancy, but again, I knew that my teacher had everything under control. After all, she was the most intelligent person I knew.

We continued to kiss for a few more seconds until Tessa lifted herself up on her knees a bit. She did so because she wanted to rub her left boob against my face, allowing me time to lick it…while she reached down between her legs and made a grab for my swaying penis. She began tugging on it directly under her barely covered genitalia.

My fully-aroused cock was less than an inch away from what I could only imagine to be one of the most perfect pussies in the entire history of the world. It occurred to me that if I wanted to lose my virginity right then and there, the only thing standing before me was probably just a simple query. Tessa Mia was a fascinating and caring woman, and had I begged her to stab my sword into her slit at that very moment, I was convinced that she would’ve told me to go for it. I wanted it more than anything in the world at that point in time. Had I been offered world peace or the feel of my dick inside Tessa’s moist paradise, I would’ve thrown the guaranteed unity of an entire planet to the wayside just for the feel of my teacher’s sopping pink. Some may consider me weak for such a proclamation, but I would retort by saying they were not the ones with Tessa’s fantastic body directly on top of them.

The fair-skinned beauty then sat back with my cock propped up right between her inner thighs. She smiled down at me and reached for my hands. She first brought them up to her chest and wrapped my fingers around both of her breasts so I could give them a squeeze. My mouth fell open while I did so, but that was just the warm-up since Tessa had plenty more in mind.

After having me grope her overflowing titties for a few more seconds, Miss Mia suddenly took one of my hands and lifted it even further upward. She brought it toward her mouth and placed my index and middle fingers into her oral orifice. She began sucking on them while keeping her eyes glued to mine. I wondered if this was some kind of test of will to see how long it would take me to break. She had to feel my rod throbbing between her thighs.

Tessa continued to suck on my digits and even started to gingerly nibble on them as she reached down with her left hand and grabbed on to my rigid meat staff once again. She began jerking on it while kissing my hand, and then she licked my palm before placing the wet appendage over her left breast.

I’m sure I don’t have to mention that by this point, I knew I was one hundred percent out of my element. Even movies that had explicit love scenes couldn’t have prepared me for what was transpiring right on top of me. I had always told myself when my time to shine came, I would be ready for it…but I’m not ashamed to admit that I had no idea what I was doing. It seemed ironic considering that just an hour before, I had grown quite comfortable with my Creative Writing instructor while traveling with her…but now, she felt like a complete stranger all over again.

With my hands again overflowing with the abundant breasts, Tessa lovingly glanced down at me and asked how I was doing. I wondered if she could sense my trepidation, and it was just like her to show concern for me instead of giving in to her own womanly desires. I know that if I had told her that I was uncomfortable with our situation and wanted her off me, she would’ve complied within a heartbeat…and although I was terrified about what would happen next, I wasn’t about to pass up on the opportunity of a lifetime. I was well aware that no matter what happened, Miss Mia would be right there with me…every step of the way. I told her that I was doing fine, and by doing so, I think she took that as a sign to move things along to the next phase.

I watched with a lump in my throat as the radiant woman suddenly stood on her knees above me. She grabbed my hands and removed them from her round jubblies so she could place them lower on her body. I struggled with that lump as she first placed my hands on her upper thighs…and then slowly moved them up and under her shorts until I was feeling damp, prickly fur.

With her substantial tits still hanging out of her shirt, Miss Mia released her hold on me and watched on as she allowed me to take the next step without her. I wanted to look up at her face and see her expression, but I have to admit that I was too fixated by what was going on directly before me to do so. People can laugh all they want since I had waited so long to even attempt touching a female’s vagina before, but when I felt those fuzzy lips beneath those sexy shorts, I’m surprised I didn’t prematurely erupt right then and there. The dampness on my hands was something I had also never felt before up to that point, and I wanted to do a hundred different things ranging from smelling to tasting the magnificent wetness, but I decided to take a different route altogether. Since Miss Mia had left me in the driver’s seat, I didn’t think she’d mind…

I used my right hand to continue patting and petting her pussy, but then I pulled my left hand out from under her shorts so I could reach over and grab on to the underside of them where my right hand was…and since I knew she wasn’t wearing panties, I pulled them over so I could behold the pussy I was touching.

If I may interrupt my own story yet again, I want to say that I think most red-blooded males tend to place the female genitalia on a pedestal. Some say it’s the most highly regarded and sought-after thing in the world even above fame, power, and money, while others think it’s overrated and not worth the wait once they finally tear into one for the first time. I, on the other hand, look at the ultimate female as being the one thing I have always wanted above all other things in life: The sum of all her parts. This includes and is not limited to not just her outer parts, but also the inner woman such as her mind and soul. I probably sound sweet and sappy for saying that, but I’m not going to lie and say that what I witnessed on Tessa Mia in that moment didn’t have me on the verge of blowing a hot mess of cream all over her back from where my penis was positioned in that moment.

Placing Tessa’s vaginal area beside one of those I had seen in those dirty magazines I mentioned earlier was like comparing apples and oranges. Miss Mia’s business below her beltline was so much more fascinating than anything I had ever witnessed in a photograph or even on a naughty movie. Her lady parts were so much more appealing on so many different levels, and while I know most men out there will disagree with me, the fact that she had a substantial tuft of fur down below was an added bonus. I’m not saying I don’t like shaved cooters; quite the contrary, actually, but I also appreciate a pair of lips with a natural look and feel to them. And while Tessa didn’t have a complete mess of hair going on down below like women tended to in days of yore, she had enough…and it was the perfect look for her.

I think in that moment while I was observing the lovely genitalia, my incredible instructor grew a little self-conscious of herself. She reached down and tightly grasped the bottom of her shirt while using her classroom voice to tell me, “If I had known we were going to be doing something like this, I would’ve taken the time to shave. Sorry about this.”

“Are you kidding me, Tessa?” I asked while rubbing my thumb between the two moist lips. “I won’t pretend to know what the ‘in’ style is nowadays, but I quite personally dig the natural look! If I can say it without sounding silly, I prefer a little ‘hair down there,’ and I hope you don’t get upset with me for saying so, but you pull it off to perfection!”

Just as she had done earlier in the night, my Creative Writing teacher lit up like a red stoplight. I could tell that I had somewhat embarrassed her even though I hadn’t meant to, but I wanted her to know that I wasn’t just saying things simply to blow smoke out my ass. I really meant my statement.

“Oh, Marcus…”

“Tessa,” I cut her off as I stared directly into those unique eyes of hers, “Would it be okay if I…well, could I put my fingers…up there?”

It wasn’t hard to tell that my words had excited the fair-skinned woman atop me. I thought that asking might not only alleviate her of any misgivings, but I also thought she might actually enjoy such an action since she had admitted to pleasuring herself while reading my writings earlier. Perhaps I could stimulate her in ways she had never been stimulated before…

I wasn’t in the best position to try what I wanted to do, so after receiving the okay to explore uncharted territory, I placed my hand underneath the middle of my teacher…and then I let my middle finger ascend upward through her clenched labia. When it popped in, I could feel her jump as she let out a squeak, and I think I mirrored her excitement when I felt her cushioning insides surround my digit.

I watched as Tessa closed her eyes while my finger probed around the confines of her wet cave. The feeling of having my finger up inside her forbidden zone was stimulating enough, but when I suddenly thought about how much more pleasurable it would be to insert my penis in there…

After fingering the slippery cooch for a minute and a half, Tessa broke things up by reaching down and grabbing on to my wrist. She pulled my finger out of her hole and then brought my hand out of her shorts so she could lift it toward her mouth…and then she stuck my middle finger that had been buried in her up to the knuckle between her lips. I watched in glee as she sucked her juices off it before pulling it out so she could lean down and kiss me again. The taste that entered my mouth was something not even the most famous chef in the world could concoct.

We shared yet another passionate moment while kissing in such a romantic fashion again, and when that was done, it was Tessa’s turn to take control of the wheel. I wondered what she had in store for me as she moved about a bit in order to have both of her knees on her side of the bed again. I wished I could have had a camcorder for my own personal benefit at the time because I would’ve loved preserving the moment forever. I continued to watch in delight as she slid down to my midsection and wrapped her fingers around my stiffening hunk of meat yet again. She closed her eyes while lowering her head and gently started moving her tongue in a circle around the tip of my penis.

I closed my eyes and prayed for a miracle as Miss Mia orally stimulated me. Please don’t bust! Please don’t bust! The short phrase repeated over and over again in my mind as Tessa lubricated my rod with her saliva. I may not have been watching, but I could feel it as she started to inhale the tip of my cock before moving down a few more inches. She took a little more of me with each pass she made.

When I finally opened my eyes to witness the spectacle, I could see her firmly gripping the base of my prick with one hand as she used her other to keep her dirty blonde locks out of her eyes. She wanted to see what she was doing as she devoured me, and when she glanced in my direction at one point, I could see that she was trying to smile at me even though she had a mouthful of cock. Just saying that aloud is enough to turn me on all over again.

SaraMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMorgan

The summer of my nineteenth year had been when I had received my first ever “handy,” and the vibrant young woman who had given it to me had done a glorious job. As time elapsed and my final year of school whittled by, I had been unceremoniously thrust into a position that I wasn’t sure whether or not I wanted to partake in at the time, but regardless, I gave in. Upon doing so, it turned out to be one of the most amazing feelings in the world for me up to that point in my life when I received my first-ever blowjob from a young woman who was in fantastic shape and looked like she could’ve been on the cover of a fitness magazine. Both are stories I brought up earlier for another time, but I have to say that the oral pleasure I was receiving from Miss Mia differed greatly from what Kaede had given me. I can’t with any certainty say that one was any better than the other, but I think it had a lot to do with the circumstance of each situation. This was a much different time…and while it was only the second blowjob – I guess it would technically be the third since Kaede had given me two – I had ever received, I’ll probably remember it with fonder regards than the first due to the situation.

I glanced down at Miss Mia who was now legitimately drooling onto my cock. It was pulsating within her mouth and was set to go off at any minute, but I had somehow mustered the willpower to keep it from doing so. I knew that what was befalling me was something most guys could never say had happened to them throughout their lives, so I had an obligation to make this last as long as possible so future generations of men could marvel at what I had accomplished. I probably sound like I’m bragging, and in a way, I guess I am. How many guys can say they scored with their hot teacher at some point in their life? I doubt the number is very high, and I wanted to know just how far Miss Mia and I were going to go.

As I lay there deep in thought, Tessa suddenly sat up ever so slightly with her beautiful jugs still hanging out of her shirt. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut through diamonds, and she glanced down at me with a smile on her face and a bit of saliva on the corner of her mouth as she asked me, “Do you mind if I take your pants off, Marcus? They’re kind of in my way!”

Who was I to deny her the opportunity to suck my dick to her utmost satisfaction? If she wanted my pants out of the way, she’d get exactly that. When I nodded to give her permission, she acted like a randy teenager as she giggled and began tugging them off me. I lifted my legs to aid her, and once she had me free of them, she threw them across the room since she was so riled up. It was one of the hottest actions I had ever seen in my life not just because of the way her breasts jiggled, but also due to the fact that she wanted my penis as badly as she did. I was honestly beginning to wonder if she was enjoying our naughty outing even more than I was…and I didn’t think such a thing could be humanly possible.

Once my pants were off and I was completely naked with the exception of a pair of white socks, Tessa smiled at me again before bending back over my midsection and grabbing on to my standing shaft with her right hand. She firmly gripped it while cupping my balls under her left, and she gingerly licked them a couple of times before I stopped her. I know this sounds stupid, but I’ve always had pretty sensitive testicles for whatever reason, and even though she was being gentle, her tongue still felt a little rough over them. “Um, Tessa?”

“Yes, Marcus?” she spoke up in that teacher-like tone she had. “Is everything all right?”

I felt like such a schmuck for stopping her and wondered if I could just endure whatever she did to my nuts. However, the cajoling woman had told me to stop her at any point if I became uncomfortable with anything she did to me, so this was as good a time as any to test her as I said, “I’m not a big fan of having my testicles touched. I don’t know why, but it doesn’t exactly…feel the best.”

Tessa warmly smiled up at me while affably releasing her hold on them. “That’s fine. The last thing I want to do is hurt you.” Before she went back to nibbling on my penis, she reminded me, “Just let me know if anything else I do makes you uncomfortable, okay?”

I nodded my thanks and watched her go back to licking the underside of my glans. She put so much love and tenderness into doing so. She made me feel like I was on top of the world with only a few simple movements. I apologize for the cursing, but I felt like a fucking king.

She then slowly lifted her head and a small string of saliva followed her upward before snapping off and falling onto the head of my prick. We made eye contact afterward and she flashed me her lovely smile while grabbing my piece by the base and placing it between her massive tits after she moved closer to me. I watched with my mouth hanging open as she moved back and forth a few times. I’m sure that meaningful action could’ve continued a little longer, but I started reaching for her body in desperation because I wanted her in the worst way. I could see that she had the same thing in mind that I did.

As I grabbed the bottoms of her shorts, she slid her thumbs under the top band and we together brought them down. My erection continued to stand tall and proud while it appeared to watch what we were doing as her furry mound became fully exposed, and when the shorts were around her knees, she carefully lifted one leg at a time in order to remove them. She then discarded the garment behind herself before leaning forward and coming at me yet again.

My left leg was between her knees as she grabbed hold of my manhood and touched it to her left breast in the process of slinking forward in order to meet my lips again. I closed my eyes as her tongue filled my mouth and I felt her switch her grip to an underhanded one as she continued to tug on me. I also took note of her moving her left leg so she was straddling over me as her breasts dangled just above my chest. I knew she was planning something…

Tessa continued to kiss me as she jerked on my staff a few times, and I felt my tip pass over her fur on two different occasions. My heart raced as I realized just how close I was to losing something I had been lugging around for over nineteen years. I placed my hands on her hips and let her continue to call the shots. When she finally released her hold on my penis, she moved her hair out of her eyes and repeatedly teased me by just barely hovering over me.

Another minute passed and then her right hand went down between our legs. I felt her grab my throbbing cock as she started to direct it toward a certain opening…and our kiss finally ended due to my mouth falling open. Her head pulled back a couple of inches as she gazed down at me and asked if what she was about to do was okay. I blinked multiple times as my brain tried to devise the proper word for the situation. It was in that moment when I noticed that Tessa had become flushed and was actually beginning to sweat. She was just as nervous as I was.

I placed a hand on her back while she slowly started to move up and down ever so slightly. She hadn’t placed me inside of her yet since I hadn’t given an answer…so she was instead running my length across the bottom of her wet and furry genitalia. The entire time she did so, she continued to passionately stare downward at me. The wonderful woman truly wasn’t going to do anything to me until I okayed it. She was marvelous in more ways than one.

“Yes,” I finally found the word I was looking for. “I want it, Tessa. I want you.”

My teacher smiled down at me and gingerly guided the head of my dick toward her dripping love hole. She slowly inserted me while telling me everything would be all right. My hand remained on the small of her back as I felt my penis enter unfamiliar territory an inch at a time. She wasn’t rushing things because she cared about my comfort and feelings.

I’ll never forget that moment as long as I live. I remember the feeling of having her moist insides encompassing my vibrating manhood. When I was finally in far enough, she pulled her hand out from between us and moved her hair out of her eyes again so she had a clear view of me. She then planted her hands on the mattress at my sides and allowed me to take control of the moment.

With one hand already on her back, I brought the other one up from under her arm and placed it on the back of her right shoulder. I then pulled her body in closer…feeling her slide across my potency in the process. Performing this action made her squeak before she planted her face against mine so we could start sloppily kissing.

Her large breasts were smooshed against my chest and I could feel her nipples digging into my flesh. As I moved my pelvis up and down, I felt my dick journeying deeper within her vaginal canal. The wetness between the two of us had increased tenfold within a matter of seconds, and I actually noticed her body quaking in delight. I was having sex for the very first time.

Before this moment, I had thought that if it came to this, I would be able to remain mature and handle myself fairly well, but I started getting lost in the moment. It was almost as if I had convinced myself that this was my one and only opportunity, so I would have to take the ball and run with it while I could. I started to get a little worked up and picked up my speed more than I was anticipating…and I could actually hear my balls slamming against my beautiful teacher’s backside with every thrust I delivered.

My hand on Tessa’s shoulder moved to her hair, and her head moved to the side. I could hear her panting and moaning as I pummeled away, and I suddenly felt one of her hands on my noggin so she could hold me close while the action ensued. I couldn’t see them since she was facing away from me at the time, but judging by the sounds escaping her mouth, I’m fairly certain her eyes were rolled back in her head.

I wailed away for about a minute and a half until Miss Mia started nibbling on my right ear. I could feel her breath against me and hear her stammering as I continued to drill her, and I couldn’t help but wonder if she was getting sore, bored, or possibly both. I prayed it was neither, but I didn’t want to take any chances. Since I didn’t want our first time together to end with a bitter memory for her, I gently placed my hands on her sides and started to push her back a bit. I certainly didn’t want her off me, but I thought it was her turn to take control.

Tessa apparently understood what I was doing and sat back on my lap. With my dick still harpooning her hole, she rocked back and forth a bit while reaching down for my hands. She stared at me the entire time with those marvelous titties still hanging out of that little tank top as she placed my hands on her glorious boobs. I started squeezing them as she placed her palms on my thighs and leaned back while continuing to grind away on my cock.

Did I mention that I was having intercourse with one of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen for the very first time?!

Sorry to let my excitement get to me, but I don’t believe there’s a single guy out there who forgets his first time. I was beyond thrilled to have Miss Mia on top of me, and knowing that the entire length of my prick was making its way toward her womb was astounding on so many different levels. When I finally moved my hands down to her sides and aided my lovely teacher in jumping higher on me, I couldn’t get over watching her incredible titties bounce. Life could never get better than this moment.

Tessa continued to treat me like a trampoline until finally grabbing my hands and pulling them off her sides. She then interlocked her fingers around mine and we held hands while she continued to take to the sky. It was a moment that was somehow both sweet and dirty at the same time. I’ll never forget how she slowed down for a moment to check on me and make sure I was doing okay. Like I said: Complete sweetheart.

After another minute or two, Tessa finally went up one last time, and as she came down, she did so very slowly. She then sat there on my lap with my cock as far in her as it would go while she moaned and leaned down to kiss me. We were still holding hands while this went on, and at one point, she lifted her head about an inch away from mine and we just let our mouths hang open for nearly a minute as we soaked in the romantic moment.

I have absolutely no trouble admitting that I’m just as surprised as anyone that I hadn’t busted yet. I had heard many of my friends say that during their first bout of intercourse, they had literally erupted within minutes…but considering everything Miss Mia and I had done to each other, I felt like I was hanging in there like a champ. I would also like to point out – for about the hundredth time – that my Creative Writing teacher was one of the most dazzling women in the world, so I was pretty proud of myself for holding on as long as I had. I knew that wouldn’t last forever, though.

Tessa suddenly sat up on me and brought my hands back up to her boobs. She had me move them around in all manner of directions, and if I had to guess, I would’ve concluded that she was reaching an altogether new level of horniness. I think she was ready to ride me like a bucking bronco.

My hands gripped Miss Mia’s thighs as she spread her legs even wider than I thought she was capable of and went down on me just a little bit more. I must’ve really touched the spot in that moment because she tightly closed her eyes while letting her mouth drop open. I was anticipating a scream…but it was silent. I wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing, but I can say with full confidence that my penis felt cozier than it had ever felt in my nineteen years.

At that point, Tessa finally pushed herself off me and looked to want to resituate herself. I moved to the middle of the bed as I watched her mostly naked body jiggle about. Her limbs flailed and I couldn’t help but study her amazing caboose as she flipped herself around and sat right next to me. Her tits still fought against the top of the tank top they sat upon, and her furry vagina looked tantalizing as it glistened due to its wetness. It goes without saying that I was still fully aroused and standing straight up.

Tessa once again started directing traffic as I realized what she wanted to do. She rolled onto her right side with her back to me and reached up to grip the pillow I had been lying back on during our entire romp. She then slid back against me and wanted to spoon. She lifted her left leg a bit to allow me easier access as I moved as close to her as I possibly could. My right arm slid under her body and managed to grab on to a boob as her left hand clasped mine and guided me between her legs. She used my fingers to rub against her fur, and I groaned in delight as her head turned to face me.

Once I had the motion down, Tessa let me continue to stimulate her slit as she reached between her legs and fished for my cock. It wasn’t hard to locate since it was still fully aroused and practically poking her in the left leg. She guided it up to her sopping-wet crevasse and popped it back in. It was then her turn to let her jaw drop so she could let out a wail that sounded like it could’ve come from a haunted house.

With my arms wrapped around her torso and holding her close, I instinctively fell back into the motions and began ramming the soft puss yet again. It was funny how I was beginning to already feel like a pro, when in reality, I was light-years from it. However, I wouldn’t have noticed the difference in that moment between being an experienced man and a complete dunce because Tessa had reached back with her left hand and was gripping the back of my head while continuing to beg for every inch I could slide within her.

I noticed her toes curling around her discarded shorts below us, and I also saw her right hand move downward so she could knead her clit with it while I pounded away. We had started out slow and gentle, but we were turning into two animals who needed it hot and heavy.

I placed my left hand under Miss Mia’s corresponding leg and raised it a bit as she endured my thrashing. She finally dropped her head back completely on the pillow and opened her mouth to let out another silent scream. I tried to position myself in such a way so I could look down at her a little better, and when I had a clear view of her, I did witness her eyes rolling back in her head. It was extremely hot to see, and I’m pretty sure I may have squeezed one of her boobs a little too hard as a knee-jerk reaction. I apologized for my indiscretion, but she brushed it off.

I held her body tightly as my balls once again started slapping up against her. We could hear each and every crash, and the two of us were absolutely drenched down below. I have no idea how long I went to town on that hole, but right when I thought my incredible instructor was sick of it, she surprised me by lifting her left leg over mine so she could wrap it around me.

I could clearly see what all the hullabaloo was about intercourse. The more I sexed Miss Mia up, the hornier I was becoming. When I lifted her leg into the air and held it there while ravaging her moist gash, I could see her teeth grinding together as she let me maul her cooter. I finally slowed down long enough to ask if she was doing okay, and she simply nodded before wheezing, “Don’t let up!”

I did as I was instructed and was thankful for the fact that I was in good shape. Under normal circumstances, I’m pretty sure most guys my age would’ve been tiring out after everything the two of us had been through, but for the most part, I was still going strong while drilling away. I couldn’t help but feel a small sense of pride when I noticed Miss Mia lift her left leg into the air at one point and her foot visibly shuddered. I must’ve been hitting the right spot. Pretty good for my first time out.

I finally came to a stop at one point in order to give both of us a momentary rest. Upon doing so, Tessa reached up and placed a hand on the one I had over her left boob and gave it a pat before rolling toward me. We were snuggled right up against each other and I could plainly see a large smile across her face. A few of her dirty blonde locks were damp from the sweat we had worked up, and her fantastic chest heaved.

My dick flopped out of her as we rearranged ourselves, and she angled her left arm around my head so her hand could be on the back of my scalp as her bicep sat across my chest. We began affectionately kissing as her right hand reached over for my penis. She seemingly couldn’t get enough of it…but I wasn’t complaining. She could have as much of it as she wanted.

Since I couldn’t hold myself back, I propped myself up on one elbow and began fingering the astonishing woman again. I loved the feel of her fur against my palm as I slipped one of my digits into her damp gash, and I watched her lick her lips before I planted another wet kiss on her. The hand she had been using on my cock suddenly aided me in stimulating her down below…and that left my pecker available to plop against her left thigh.

For the first time during our lovemaking session, I decided it was my turn to be a little daring. Leaving Miss Mia in the spot I had been lying in for most of our romp, I climbed to my knees and waddled down between her legs. I faced her as she watched in gleeful anticipation, and she rubbed her clit again when she realized that my rock-solid erection was ready to stuff her some more. She spread her lips for me and watched as I took my veiny organ in my right hand. I was about to stick it in her, but stopped.

Tessa’s tits were drooping off to the sides as she stared between them at what I had in store for her. Her mouth had been open to let out a moan, but it instead turned to a smile when she saw that I was playing around with her a bit. With my cock firmly in my grasp, I began rubbing the tip up and down over her soaked labia. She used both of her hands to push herself up as I did so, and the feel of her dark, prickly pubes against the underside of my glans was pure magic. She even started moving her pelvis up and down a bit with my motions, and eventually, I just had to shove myself back inside her. When I did so, her smile lit up the room.

I started off slow and held her legs as she mouthed my name. I saw her brow furrow as I picked up speed, and when I began plowing deeper, the lips on her face disappeared as she sucked them in. Her tits bounced with my overwhelming thrusts.

We went at it in the missionary position for about three minutes until she started grabbing her breasts and pressing them together for me. She was moaning and sighing while staring straight up at me, and I eventually grabbed her hips to start lifting her off the mattress a bit. I was getting in her as good and deep as I could. When she started pinching her nipples, I wasn’t sure how much longer I’d be able to last. I think Miss Mia knew the end was near as well.

“Cum inside me, Marcus!” she told me when she could clearly see that I was about to blow.

My face contorted and I held back as long as I could. Somehow, I was able to muster, “But if I do that…”

“It’s okay! Nothing bad will happen! Just cum in me! It will be more romantic!”

I couldn’t argue with that. Truth be told, my friends had always made fun of me because I had told them during some of our “sex talks” that when I finally bedded the woman of my dreams, I wanted to cum in her during my first time. I don’t know what it was about it, but as Miss Mia mentioned, I just thought it was more romantic than pulling out and hosing a girl down.

And just like that, it happened.

I let out a low moan and must’ve looked like an absolute goof as I felt my penis explode within the confines of my wonderful Creative Writing instructor. I left my dick sheathed within her as it pulsed and throbbed, and I could feel my goo completely filling her. I don’t know how long I was spurting and ejaculating, but I recall seeing Tessa smile up at me before glancing down in the direction of the veiny pole swelling within her, and then she lifted her eyes once more as I pumped additional semen into her. I’m fairly certain she was impressed by my performance, and I have to say that I was pretty pleased with myself for filling her fit to burst. When I was done cumming, I slid back and withdrew my sturdy rod…and the second I was out, a large glob of sperm gushed out of her and drizzled down between her legs like a miniature waterfall. I really had unloaded in her.

I watched as the semen ran down and over her anus before dribbling onto the bed sheets. I also viewed my perspiring instructor running a hand over the hole I had just decimated while letting out a sigh. I was so entranced by what I was seeing, it didn’t dawn on me to ask the wonderful woman if she needed anything.

“Oh, geez, Tessa!” I suddenly called out while jumping off the bed. “I’m so sorry!”

The happiness on my teacher’s face turned to confusion. “What is it, Marcus?” she asked as she continued to pet her pussy. “Why are you so flustered all of a sudden?”

“Do you need me to do anything for you?” I frantically asked. “Do you need me to get you any towels, any water…I…” I obviously didn’t know the protocol for what came next.

“Marcus!” Tessa laughed in her hauntingly seductive fashion. “Calm down! Come lie next to me for a minute!” With the hand she had been rubbing herself with, she patted a spot on the bed next to her…and didn’t realize she got some of my stickiness on it. “Whoops.”

I was able to chuckle about what she had done and still plopped down on the spot. As I did so, my semihard dick landed against her left leg…and she liked that.

With her hand that wasn’t sticky, Tessa began playing with my chest hair as she leaned over and nibbled on my right ear. She then told me that what I had just accomplished with her was the most incredible thing she had ever been a part of…and I believed her. Something about the way she said things came off as positively genuine, and I was able to tell that she wasn’t lying to me. I had actually done a good job.

“Marcus, what we did here tonight was a truly wonderful and special thing. I want you to know that I will always remember and cherish this moment as the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are doubtlessly the most marvelous man I have ever had the honor of knowing, and I hope you know that I will treasure this moment always.” She placed her hand on my cheek and moved in to give me a small kiss.

I didn’t want to ruin the moment since Tessa was being so honest with me, but I couldn’t help but ask, “Are you sure that it’s okay that I…came inside you?”

“Don’t worry about it,” she reassured me as she gave me a pat on the cheek. She then rolled onto her back and gazed at the ceiling as she did what she could to regain her breath.

I propped myself up on an elbow and gazed down at her magnificent body. I found it hard to believe that I had just lost my virginity by being inside this gorgeous specimen of womanhood. “Tessa, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me the honor and privilege of making love to you, and thank you for putting up with all my quirks throughout. I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing that was, and I…”

The beautiful, breen-eyed teacher suddenly rolled over and threw her arms around me. I fell back on the bed and wrapped mine around her, too, as she told me, “Hold me, Marcus.”

I did just that as I thought about how I had just become a man.

 

END OF PART THREE OF SIX

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments