Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kaede Part One of Three

"Marcus Veovin meets a raven-tressed stunner named Kaede whose passion in life is to prove the existence of the paranormal..."

12
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"Short stories...oh my! When I try keeping it short, I end up with forty pages and 25k at least! Keeping that in mind, please bear with me since everything I've written will have to be broken into parts! This story is actually paranormal in nature, but nothing paranormal happens at the beginning, so I placed it under a different category! This is a story I originally intended to share when first joining, so I will try to post the parts as quickly as they go up for all who care!"

My name is Marcus Veovin. In my time, I have met, fallen for and loved a great many women who were all wonderful in their own ways. Every female I have ever shared a moment with still holds a place in my heart to this day, and while many people I know would badmouth an ex after her “ship has sailed,” I would do no such thing about the members of the opposite sex I have experienced pivotal moments of my life with.

Most of the stories I tend to tell have a little more exposition at the beginning, but my experiences with a tight-bodied, scrumptious black-haired beauty by the name of Kaede started with a bang. Well, that particular term has a few different connotations, so it may not have been the best word to use, but unlike a vast majority of my romantic encounters that took anywhere from a few days to many months or even years to build up, my first physical romp with the raven-haired siren happened rather quickly.

During my final year of schooling, I indulged in many unforgettable experiences that have helped to mold me into the man I would eventually become. When I look back on those times, it always baffles me how I went from an ignorant teenager to a young man who lived through some of the most unbelievable experiences a lad of nineteen could possibly hope to enjoy. Sure, I had plenty of friends who ended up with more women throughout their teenage lives, but I feel that while they may have had quantity, I surpassed them all in quality.

So much for saying I wasn’t going to be longwinded and would jump right to the action. I guess giving at least a shred of background has always been my forte, and I wouldn’t want anyone to have to sit through a story without receiving at least a little bit of background first…which means this is probably as good a time as any to describe the beauteous Kaede.

As mentioned, Kaede was a black-haired beauty with dark eyes and a marvelous tanned shape. She was just a shade under five and a half feet tall, and she had one of the most robust builds a guy could ever witness on a girl. She was slim, toned, and carried herself like a true athlete. She was one of the most sought-after girls in the entire school, and any time my friends and I attended sporting events to support our fellow students who played, there were always guys from other schools trying to hit on Kaede. It was truly amazing that such a specimen of hotness never seemed to have a boyfriend.

From the very first day of my final year of schooling, I had befriended a couple of girls who tended to be on the unpopular end of the spectrum. I never understood how people could be so rude to them since they were both such sweethearts, but kids can be real assholes. Anyway, Cassandra and Rosalind – I usually referred to them as Cassie and Rosa – were by far two of the most misunderstood females I had ever met, and once I was able to get the two of them out of their shells, we had a blast each and every time we hung out. I could talk about the two of them for hours, but this story is about Kaede, so I’ll have to leave the stories about Cassie and Rosa for another time. However, I did mention them for a reason: Because in the first month of my final year at school, we had just started our second semester and shared a history class with the ever-popular Kaede.

We were nearly three weeks into the second semester when our World History teacher had us break into groups of four to work on a project in the class. It went without saying that Cassie, Rosa, and I would be working together, but the three of us were caught off guard when Kaede decided to ask us if she could be part of our group. I remember my two blonde friends exchanging bewildered glances as I answered for the group and said, “Why not? Welcome to the party!”

Kaede’s smile was quite fascinating, but I could clearly see that Cassie and Rosa looked unsure. I don’t know if they were jealous of the raven-tressed beauty for some reason or if it was because they didn’t know her well enough to want her as part of our august assemblage, but when we’d get together at each other’s houses to work on the project, they seemed to take to each other rather quickly and got along quite well.

It was toward the end of the month and around the time winter was at its worst when we had a test coming up in our history course and decided to all get together and study since our project had been going so well. We met at Cassie’s house over the weekend, and we were all up in her room in order to review the material for the test that would be right at the beginning of the week.

I’m going to delay the action a bit longer again in order to quickly point out that Cassie’s house was truly magnificent. Her family owned some farmland just outside of town, and her house was over a hundred years old. It sat in the middle of a large copse of trees, and there was also a small river nearby that made the area extraordinarily awesome. It went without saying that there was a barn and guesthouse on the property as well, and while I could go into greater detail about the place, I’m sure most people would rather hear about what actually occurred on that midwinter afternoon.

“I absolutely love your house, Cassandra!” Kaede energetically told Cassie as we sat on a fluffy, oval-shaped rug in her bedroom. We had our books open to different pages and were sitting on the floor so we could reference different parts of the chapter we were cramming for. “I just love the old-timey feel to it!”

“Thanks,” Cassie said in a meek voice. Both she and Rosa were pretty shy…especially around “popular” people. It had taken me some time to get both of them to open up to me…not that I’m trying to sound arrogant or anything.

The four of us sat around the floor having a good time considering the fact that we were studying for a test. I enjoyed the company of all three young women quite a bit…which was really saying something since I barely knew Kaede at that point in time.

We had been reviewing all the material and quizzing each other for nearly two hours when Kaede suddenly spoke up and announced, “Hey, I think I have a really good idea to make this a little more fun!”

“I’d be up for anything that would make learning some of this stuff more bearable!” I exclaimed. Ironically, I had always kind of enjoyed history classes…but the topic we were studying for was not something I was particularly interested in. “Whatever you have in mind, I’m all for it!” I then turned my attention to the other two young women in the room. Rosa was to my left, and Cassie sat across from me in our circle. “How about the two of you?”

“Sure,” Cassie said as Rosa simply nodded. We all wondered what Kaede had in mind.

The raven-haired beauty’s sly eyes started on Cassie and worked their way around the room as she started, “I think if we hope to remember any of this stuff, we should make a game out of it to help us retain the information.”

“A game?” Rosa queried. “What kind of game do you think will help us remember the details of this stuff, Kaede?”

The raven-tressed beauty had a mischievous look on her face as she analyzed me before turning her eyes back to Rosa. She looked the thin girl over as she impishly said, “Well, Cassie’s parents aren’t here, so that leaves four nineteen-year-olds home alone in the house.”

“Yeeeah,” I said in a voice that begged to hear the rest of the explanation. I hoped Kaede didn’t have anything in mind that could possibly do any kind of damage to the house. She didn’t seem like a rebellious teenager, but I had to keep in mind that I didn’t know her nearly as well as I knew the other two girls in the room. The way she pointed out how we were all nearing our twenties…

Kaede turned to her right and stared directly at the young woman who lived in the old house that was practically the size of a mansion. “I don’t know about you and Rosa, but I think in order for a girl like myself to remember this stuff, it would help to do something memorable.”

“Makes sense,” Cassie responded since she was just as curious about Kaede’s line of thinking as I was. “How do you propose we do that?”

The dark-eyed stunner glanced in my direction yet again. She lifted a knee to her chest and hugged her arms around it from where she sat a couple of feet away from me as she said, “I propose we have Marcus ask us some questions from our textbook. He’ll start with Rosa, then go to Cassie before ending with me. He’ll then go back to Rosa, and the process will continue.”

“I’m with you so far,” Rosa said since she knew there was more to Kaede’s plan.

The flirtatious female couldn’t take her eyes off me as she continued to stare and said, “For every question Marcus asks us, we have to get the question right…or the girl he’s asking has to take off an article of clothing.”

I felt my penis suddenly twitch beneath my jeans. I also saw Rosa and Cassie exchange worried glances. I had known them for nearly five months…and I knew that they were two of the most modest and shiest females I had ever come by.

“But there’s a catch,” Kaede regained the attention of all of us in the room as she lifted a finger. “If we get our questions right, Marcus has to remove an article of clothing instead!”

I was a little shocked when Rosa actually giggled and Cassie raised a hand to cover her mouth. I didn’t think either of them would ever agree to such a thing…but upon hearing Kaede’s further explanation of the rules, they were actually getting a little excited!

“Oh,” Kaede spoke up in order to add one last thing. “Socks and jewelry don’t count!”

“Wait a minute,” I said after clearing my throat and thinking about the rules. “That means I’m at a distinct disadvantage!”

“How so?” Cassie asked.

“I only have three articles of clothes to lose: My shirt, pants and boxers! But between the three of you, you each have your shirt, bra, pants and undies! That’s twelve things I’d have to try and get off you!”

Cassie took a turn to giggle as she thought about what I had pointed out as Kaede tried to reassure me, “But Marcus…you get to pick the questions! You can pretty much make them as difficult and impossible as you please, so in reality, the three of us are at the distinct disadvantage!”

I wasn’t quite convinced, but I could see the excitement in Kaede’s eyes. When I looked at both Rosa and Cassie, it was evident that they were still a little unsure, but I was positive that if I agreed to it, they would as well. I decided I didn’t want them to feel inconvenienced in any way, so I left it to them as I inquired, “What do the two of you think?”

Kaede did her best to peer pressure them as she leaned in close to Cassie while glaring directly at Rosa. “Come on, you two! We can take him! And when we do, we’ll get to see him naked!”

I shuddered upon hearing the words since I had only ever been naked in front of one other woman. One of my dear friends who was now off in college, Freya, had been the first girl to ever do anything of a sexual nature with me. When she had given me a handjob the previous summer, she had informed me that it would help prepare me for things to come…and those words seemed more than prophetic in my current situation.

“I’ve always wanted to see Marcus naked,” I heard Cassie whisper to Rosa.

“Me too!” Rosa responded in a giddy voice. They had to know I could hear them…and they had to know that it made me feel extremely good about myself. “If we work together,” Rosa suddenly added, “We could make up for your parents ruining our opportunity a couple of weeks ago!”

I remembered the incident Rosalind was talking about…and although that has nothing to do with this particular story, it wasn’t a moment I’ll ever forget.

Kaede held up a hand and received a high-five from both Cassie and Rosa as she got them both riled up and ready to scholastically compete against me with our clothing on the line. It was obvious that she had them rallied to her side. When the three of them turned their attention to me, she acted as the spokeswoman for the team and did her best to sell me on the idea. “What do you think, Marcus? This is a good chance for you to try to see three beautiful babes butt-ass naked!”

I felt that same twitch down below. I could also see the enthusiasm in both Rosa and Cassie’s eyes…and realized they were more excited than I had ever seen them before. I knew they were on Kaede’s side.

“Why the heck not!” I finally gave in. All three girls seated near me started to cheer and high-five again. When they finally settled down, I had Kaede reaffirm the rules as I picked my textbook up and started flipping through the pages. “So, I can ask anything about the chapter, right?”

“Anything related to the test, yes,” Kaede told me. She lifted an eyebrow and smiled sarcastically as she lectured, “No asking questions like, ‘What page number would I find this on?’ or anything of the like!”

I nodded to let her know that I understood. I wouldn’t have done anything like that anyway, but she wanted to make sure she had laid the ground rules. As she said a few more things, I saw Rosa and Cassie look at each other one last time as if to ask if what they were about to participate in was a good idea or not. Since the very thought of seeing one of them topless turned me on, I decided not to give them time to rethink things and back down.

“Whenever you’re ready to start,” Kaede told me, “The floor is yours!”

I stood up with my textbook opened to the chapter we had been spending so much time studying. I quickly looked the three girls over as I inspected their attire one by one.

Rosa was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and tight jeans. She was such a lovely woman…it actually hurt to know that she didn’t find herself attractive when I thought she was drop-dead gorgeous.

My eyes then went to Cassie and I realized she actually had five articles of clothing I’d be aiming to get her out of with some difficult questions. The beautiful blonde actually had two shirts: One was a white tank top, and then over it she had a long-sleeved, opened top that tied in the middle right between her breasts. I would have to work a little harder with her…

Considering the weather and how cold out it was, I was a little surprised by the fact that Kaede was in a t-shirt. What really stood out to me was the fact that she had on some tight, form-fitting black leggings that really made her figure come to life. The pants I’m talking about are the kind that nine guys out of ten go ga-ga over…I know this because my friends and I have discussed it several times. We all fell within the “nine” statistic.

I gazed down at the open book in my hands and wondered where to begin. I knew that both Rosa and Cassie were quite intelligent, and in the little time that I had known Kaede, I think she was a lot smarter than people realized. She was the kind of girl that most people looked at and right away saw nothing but a pretty face, but I thought that wasn’t giving her enough credit. Beneath those vibrant eyelashes, that straight nose and her perfectly-lined teeth was a brain that would’ve put ninety percent of my classmates to shame. From the time we had spent on our project and the couple of hours we had been studying, I knew Kaede was capable of much more than she let on…and she was about to prove it.

Since I would be working my way down the line of young women, I did as the mastermind of what was currently transpiring instructed and started with Rosa on my left. I wanted to make it seem like I was playing at least somewhat fair, so I didn’t immediately look for the hardest question I could find. I found one of moderate difficulty that I hoped would stump the beautiful, blue-eyed blonde…only to find that she was able to answer it the moment the question mark at the end of my query escaped my lips.

“Yes!” Kaede called out in victory as Cassie clapped her hands together. “Take something off, stud! She got that one right!”

I was shocked by the veracity of the trio and swallowed a lump in my throat when the moment finally became real. We were actually doing this…and I was already losing! I started with the obvious and pulled off the long-sleeved thermal shirt I had on…and all three of the young women in the room instantly morphed into lascivious hounds. They were worse than teenage boys as they clapped and howled for more.

It goes without saying that the praise went straight to my head and did wonders for my ego. At that time in my life, I was in pretty decent shape, and the looks on the faces of my fellow classmates showed that they appreciated my physique. For a moment, I almost thought Cassie was going to start drooling as Rosa did her best to pick her jaw up off the floor. Kaede just shouted like an older woman sitting in a male strip club. I wouldn’t have put it past her to pull out money and start chucking it at me.

After getting as comfortable as I could, I decided it was time to move on. It was my turn to get the shirt off one of my opponents in our little game. I moved down the line and aimed my next question at Cassandra. She was a smart cookie, but I was more driven than ever to get my first victory in this match of wits. I would have to be on my game in order to get Cassie out of her attire, and I thought I had delivered a real whopper…until she came back with the correct answer and then some. Had there been a bonus round for adding extra to the response, she would’ve received it.

The trio once again celebrated as I set the textbook down on the dresser behind me so I could begin taking my pants off. I interrupted their celebration just long enough to ask Kaede if my belt counted as an article of clothing, and as Cassie and Rosa made hand signals that it was a “no-go,” Kaede was quick to inform me that a belt was just as much an accessory as my socks or any jewelry the young women were wearing. My jeans would have to come off.

The lewd girls in the room with me requested that I put on a show like a male stripper as my pants came off, but I did no such thing. It wasn’t that I was being a spoilsport about the loss or anything, but because I wouldn’t have known how to perform such an action and make it look good. I certainly could’ve pranced about while disrobing, but it would’ve looked ridiculous and been the least attractive thing in the world. After discarding the jeans to the side, the jeers for the lack of showmanship quickly dissipated as cheers took their place once more. I stood before my friends in nothing but a tight-fitting pair of boxers that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Had I known what I would’ve been getting myself into that morning, I certainly would’ve opted to wear a different pair for the day.

I think things were finally starting to get real for Rosa and Cassie. They almost fell completely silent as Kaede continued to squawk in glee and crack smutty comments. If I had to guess, I think my two more reserved friends were at a loss for words since I was going through with things and keeping my end of the bargain. They had actually almost seen me naked once before on a dare we had made, but things had been cut short when Cassie’s folks unexpectedly arrived home early. I had been saved at the last second from certain humiliation…but I don’t think that was going to happen this time unless I found some doozies to question them with.

It was time to get back on top of things. Kaede was my next target, and I had to find some way of stumping her in order to get either her shirt or pants off her. I was sure that she’d opt to lose her shirt, but I honestly would’ve been fine with either choice she made. Seeing her upper half in just a bra filled my being with desire, and thinking of her losing her pants and showing off those long legs of hers was equally stimulating. If I wasn’t careful, something in my constricting boxers was liable to start bulging…

“One more question before we have you naked as a jaybird!” Kaede pointed out to me. “I hope you know that I have my thinking cap on right now, Mister Veovin…so you better find a doozy if you hope to get one by me!”

I picked the textbook back up from where I had put it down and began paging through it. I needed a real humdinger of a question…and I found it. I smiled from ear to ear as I read it aloud, and I couldn’t help but chuckle when I saw both Rosa and Cassie staring nervously in Kaede’s direction. I was finally going to see a little success…and a bit of skin in the process!

There was not only a frown on the dark-haired beauty’s face, but she generally looked upset by the fact that she didn’t have a response to my question. She obviously didn’t know the answer, and within seconds, I would be seeing her without a shirt or pants. After that, I would find something to throw Rosa for a loop with so I would be able to do the same for her…

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

My smile instantly became a frown when I realized that Kaede had been playing me for a fool. She knew the answer…and was only stringing me along. She laughed after giving me the correct response, and I could see that all three of the young women in the room were ready to throw a party. I had never seen three females so excited in one place in my entire life.

I closed the book in despair and set it down again. I had been so stoked to play along with the game when Kaede had originally suggested it, but my dreams of seeing some of the young women in front of me wearing less or nothing at all had been completely dashed due to the fact that the three of them knew far more about what we were studying than I thought. I had gone out of my way to search out things we hadn’t discussed as a group yet, but none of that had mattered. They had bested me…and now I had to pay the price.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked as I stood before the three of them in my boxers. “I mean, I don’t really have anything worth seeing.”

“I doubt that very much!” Kaede quickly retorted. “I don’t know about these two, but I’ve wanted to see you naked since the first day I saw you!”

“Me and probably every other guy in the school, am I right?” I joshed with the raven-tressed stunner. She knew I was joking and picked up my jeans to throw them at me. I caught them and tried to come up with an excuse for my predicament as I queried, “Are you telling me to put them back on?”

“NOPE!” She yelled since she apparently really wanted to see me in the buff. She was supported by the other two females in the room who finally spoke up and told me to quit stalling. I wasn’t about to get any semblance of support from them.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I had never found myself in such a peculiar predicament before. I wondered in that moment if any of my male friends had ever been in a similar situation that they had never previously told me about. It just seemed so very weird to me. One girl would’ve been one thing, but to be naked in front of three…?

At the same time, it was actually kind of flattering. Here were three beautiful women, and all of them not only encouraged me to strip down to my altogether, but they truly wanted it. I knew both Cassie and Rosa quite well, and I could tell from their uncharacteristic demonstrative behavior that they wanted to see some skin. And it went without saying that there wasn’t a guy in our entire school who wouldn’t get naked for Kaede if he thought something more would come of it.

I had lost fair and square. The trio had scored a clean sweep on me, so it was time to honor my end of the bargain. Without further delay, I grabbed the elastic band of the boxers around my waist and whipped them down…and my male parts jiggled as I stepped out of the undergarment and kicked it off to the side. I felt like I was standing bared to the entire world as the three young women before me suddenly fell silent.

At first, I thought they had grown silent because they were appalled by what they had seen. Then it hit me that they were probably being quiet because they didn’t want to make fun of me. Since I wasn’t currently aroused, my penis was nothing special…and it wouldn’t have surprised me if it had curled up and retreated into my body in embarrassment. I absolutely wanted to die in that moment.

“Holy hell,” Kaede was the first to speak up as she walked on her knees toward me. Without asking, she reached up and ran a hand over my genitals…and the action instantly caused arousal to course through my entire body. My manhood started to lengthen within seconds, and I felt my heart race within my breast.

I bit my lower lip as I glanced at both Cassie and Rosa who were still sitting in silence in their spots. They hadn’t moved an inch. I could no longer read their faces and wasn’t sure if they were as thrilled as they had been only a minute before.

Kaede didn’t waste time. Since my dick was growing to a more useable size, she reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around its girth. She then used her left hand to cup my scrotum as she tenderly started yanking at my shaft. She smiled and toyed with me for roughly fifteen seconds before suddenly letting go of me and scooting back about a foot. “Oh, geez, Marcus! I’m so sorry! I didn’t ask if it was okay for me to touch anything!”

“I don’t think it was part of the deal,” I said, trying to sound suave and almost like I was playing a little hard to get. I then stood up on my toes for just a second in order to move my pelvis forward…and my hardening piece bounced in the air with my movement. I could see that my action obviously excited Kaede because it made her jump in glee.

“Can we?” She then asked with want in her voice. She motioned with her head back to Cassie and Rosa as she went on, “Could the three of us maybe…play with you a little bit?”

How the hell could I refuse? Sure, I had always been the type of guy who had seen himself with one woman and one woman only when I finally located Miss Right, but standing in that room with three of the most attractive females I had ever seen while being as naked as the day I was born and being asked if they could play with me…? No man would’ve had the willpower to leave that room without being touched in an impure manner.

I finally nodded since I couldn’t find the words to respond. I thought for sure that by doing so, both Cassie and Rosa would suddenly come forward and join in, but they remained where they had been for the last couple of hours. I decided not to push things and didn’t ask them to come forward since Kaede already had me in her grasp.

My mind journeyed back to what Freya had taught me when she gave me the first and only handjob I had ever received up to that point. I let out a sigh since the raven-tressed beauty below me was handling me with ease, and I couldn’t help but stare downward and watch since seeing her jerk on my meat was one of the highlights of my inexperienced life up to that particular point. I was amazed with how fascinating the handy actually felt from a different angle since I had been lying down with Freya.

Kaede went to work for about two minutes before saying, “This is fun, but I think it could be a little better.” Upon hearing the words, I thought maybe I wasn’t presenting her with the entertainment she had been hoping for…but then I realized why she had really spoken up when I glanced down and saw her taking her shirt off from her position on her knees. I think Cassie and Rosa were just as shocked as I was.

“Um, not that I’m complaining,” I spoke up, “But you didn’t miss any questions.”

“Do you want me to put it back on?” Kaede matter-of-factly asked me before throwing the shirt off to the side.

I quickly shook my head since I realized how stupid my statement had been.

“Good,” the brown-eyed babe said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice. Her bosoms heaved in the gray bra she had on…but they wouldn’t remain hidden for long since she was reaching back and unstrapping it as well.

My blood ran both cold and warm at the same time. I didn’t think such a thing could be possible, but when I saw her let the straps fall forward and the cups left her boobs…well, it goes without saying that I thought I was going to pass out right then and there.

Kaede sat topless before me as she went back to jerking on my piece. The moment her fingers made contact once more, she gazed up at me with an impressed look on her face as she pointed out, “I think you may have just grown a little harder, Mister Veovin! I wonder how that could’ve happened?”

I stared down past Kaede’s beaming eyes so I could take in the sight that was her glorious chest. She had the most perfect-sized tits, and I couldn’t think of anything else in the moment other than them. I suddenly wondered if I had maybe succeeded in stumping Cassie and Rosa with some questions if they’d be sharing in the moment with us…topless and stimulated.

I closed my eyes for a moment and let my head fall back as I grunted in pleasure. Kaede was working her magic in wondrous ways, and I couldn’t imagine things getting any better…until I felt a wet sensation on the underside of my length. When I once again opened my eyes, I first spotted both Rosa and Cassie watching on in astonishment…and then I glanced down and saw the raven-tressed stunner below me licking my pulsating rod!

“Oh, geez…” I wheezed as Kaede sloppily licked my meat staff. “Oh…”

After a few more strokes of her tongue, Kaede suddenly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of my cock. She then started moving back and forth as she took in my length…and I realized I was receiving my first honest-to-gosh blowjob. I had never expected to receive one under such circumstances, but I couldn’t deny that it was finally happening. I now understood what my male friends were always raving about. It was quite possibly one of the grandest feelings in all the universe.

Kaede’s head went relentlessly back and forth for about a minute and a half until she paused only briefly. She glanced back at the other two females in the room and aimed my dick in their direction as she asked, “Would either of you like a go?”

They both just stared in awe. I wasn’t sure if they didn’t like what they were seeing, or if they were just too shocked to react. Regardless, they didn’t say anything, so Kaede took that as a sign that she had me to herself.

“You snooze, you lose!” She said mainly in jest, but went right back to sucking my hard rod.

As I stood there watching, I suddenly noticed her sticking her free hand down the front of her pants. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I realized she was masturbating. She was apparently enjoying me so much that she wanted to touch herself in the process.

Another minute went by until Kaede pulled back and wiped her mouth off. “Fuck it,” I heard her mumble, and watched as she stood up and off to my side for a moment. Without further hesitation, she whipped both her pants and panties down at the same time, and after lifting her left knee to step out of one side of them, she placed her left hand on my nearest shoulder for support as she reached down and pulled the garments off her right foot. She threw them onto Cassie’s nearby bed before swiping her hair back over her shoulders and kneeling down before me once more.

As much as I wanted to study Kaede’s nude body and marvel at it for as long as I could, something stopped me. It wasn’t the fact that she was once more on her knees before me and sucking the juices out of me like her life depended on it, but I think it had to do with the fact that I felt a little odd ogling her with two of my best friends in the room. I still wasn’t sure why they hadn’t joined in, and I prayed to all I held dear that they weren’t scared and/or repulsed of what was going on before them.

Kaede orally pleasured me while further stimulating herself with the fingers of her free hand. While inhaling me, she only took about half of my length with each pass she made since her right hand was grasped around the other half of my shaft. The portion of my penis that was in her mouth was coated in her saliva and tingled all over. I felt my organ pass over her tongue and even felt her perfectly lined teeth against my stretched-out skin. I wish there was a better way to describe the sensitivity I felt at Kaede’s touch, but I think most guys can agree with me that it’s next to impossible to elucidate on the first blowjob one ever receives…especially if said man is lucky enough to have such a physically attractive woman performing the act.

I was still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that not only was I receiving oral stimulation for the first time in my life, but there were two other women in the room watching…and that fact seemed to vitalize me all the more. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I suddenly realized I had reached that always exciting moment as I pulled my prick out of Kaede’s mouth and took it in my right hand while announcing, “I’m going to cum!”

The raven-tressed beauty licked some fluids off a spot on her chin as she placed her hands under her breasts and held them up for me. She sat up a bit on her knees and presented herself to me as she ordered, “Cum on my tits!”

I glanced over her at Rosa and Cassie as if looking for answers. I could see both of them leaning a bit to their collective right in order to get a better view of things since Kaede was in their way of what was going on. I wondered what was going through both of their minds as I whacked away at myself like there was no tomorrow.

I felt elation surging through me as I realized I had reached the culmination of my sexual excitation…and I aimed my dick right at the glamourous, perfectly sized tits while unloading a mess of creamy goodness all over the sublime chest. I think there was extra power behind my blasts since Kaede was cheering me on while I covered her bosoms in my payload.

Rosa and Cassie were both still trying to get a good view of what was transpiring. They had never seen such a presentation, and if I had to guess, they were probably so innocent that they had never seen such an act on a television or computer screen either. I’m sure they had only heard of such a display in mere gossip.

“Fuck yeah!” Kaede shouted as she moved her gooey breasts up and down in her hands. I could see streams of my semen running down the sides of her tits and between them. As she moved her boobs, I could see the strings of jism snapping and breaking off due to her actions. It was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life up to that point.

When I was finally finished, I stumbled back a step and leaned back against the dresser behind me. As I did so, Kaede took my swaying pecker in her right hand and shoved it in her mouth once more. She made sure to not let a single drop go to waste before pulling my meat back out. She did so in such a way as to make a popping, suction noise that had an air of sexiness about it. Maybe it was because I was looking directly at her face when it sounded.

It was almost as if Kaede had forgotten we weren’t alone in the room when she finally flew to her feet and announced, “Well, I’m going to run to the restroom real quick and clean this off! You were fantastic, Marcus!” She gave me a pat on the shoulder and a peck on the cheek before disappearing through the open doorway and running down the floorboards of the old hall. I could hear the pitter-patter of her feet against them while I watched her trim buns bounce as she disappeared around the corner at the end of the hallway.

When I finally turned to face the other two women in the room, I had no idea how to act. I still wasn’t sure if they had liked what they witnessed or not, and since they still weren’t talking, I had absolutely no idea what to say. The moment was made all the more awkward considering I was standing before them with my penis just dangling there.

The silence seemed to last for an eternity until Rosa finally spoke up, “You are quite handsome, Marcus. We’ve always known it, but seeing you now…like this…”

Cassie nodded to confirm what her friend had said. “You’re very impressive,” she added.

I thanked both of the females and continued to just stand there. It once again became silent, and the only thing I could hear was the distant sound of Kaede singing from the lavatory as she cleaned up. Neither Rosa or Cassie was making a move on me, and I honestly didn’t know what to do.

I hoped and prayed I wasn’t making the young women uncomfortable. I could’ve retrieved my clothes, but deep down, I was kind of wishing for one of the blonde beauties to rush forward and grab onto me in sexual desire. I had just unloaded every last drop of jism in my testes, but if either Rosa or Cassie had wanted to perform the same action on me that Kaede just had, I would do everything in my power to instantly stiffen to the length I had been only minutes before. I know I could’ve easily done so, and I would’ve whipped up another batch of man-gravy for whichever horny lady wanted it...pardon the language since I’m worked up.

I could tell that I wasn’t about to get that lucky. Rosa and Cassie weren’t budging from their spots, and I still wasn’t sure if it was because they didn’t like what they were seeing or if there was something more to it. I still felt ill at ease, but I finally found the courage to gather up my discarded clothes so I could put them back on. I retrieved my boxers first and pulled them on while saying, “I hope that ‘game’ we just played didn’t offend you ladies. I have to admit that I wasn’t expecting that…”

“Neither were we,” Cassie agreed. I could tell that something in her voice was bugging her. I decided not to press things as I put my jeans on and tucked myself back in before zipping them up.

When I was finally dressed, a naked and smiling Kaede returned…but her happiness quickly vanished when she saw that I was fully dressed once more. “Oh, poo,” she childishly said as she walked across the rug and looked for her clothes. “I see the fun’s already over.”

I hoped I hadn’t busted too hastily for the black-haired goddess.

“Well, we’ll have to do this again sometime!” Kaede exclaimed as she started looking around the room for where she had thrown her garments. As she did so, I finally got my first true glance at her vaginal area…and it was breathtaking.

Kaede’s pussy was shaved bald, and she had one of those configurations down below that could best be described as something similar to a camel toe, but not quite that intense. I think some people look down on that, but I don’t see it that way…especially since her “innie” lips weren’t quite as extreme as some cases. Not that I had ever seen too many, but some of my more perverted friends had told me stories. Oh, and it should be pointed out that where the lips met, there was the tiniest gap between them where a bit if pink could be seen. It was truly marvelous.

Kaede walked directly in front of me and bent down to retrieve her shirt and bra. As she reached for them, I’m pretty sure she was purposely placing her ass in the air at the same level my pelvic area was at…and she was less than a foot away from me while doing so.

If I had ever truly wondered how long it would take to get hard again after blowing my first load with a beautiful woman, I was currently receiving the answer since I was already popping another chubby.

Kaede tossed her shirt onto Cassie’s bed as she put her arms through the straps of her bra and started snapping it on. She was very casual about the whole thing and didn’t seem to mind having an audience. It was almost like she had forgotten Cassie and Rosa were in the same room. Hell, it was almost like she failed to notice I was even in the room.

The raven-haired beauty hummed to herself while straightening out the front of her bra and making her boobs comfortable within it. Her toned abs seemed to gleam as she did so. She then grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it back on. I can’t describe how sexy the incredibly lithe form of the stunner looked as she made her way around the bed in order to retrieve her pants and undies while walking around with nothing on down below. Seeing that beautiful young woman walk around in a shirt and socks only…it made my heart race in ways I never thought imaginable.

I tried not to watch as Kaede pulled her panties and leggings back on at the same time, but I really couldn’t help myself. Her body moved in ways that words can’t describe, and while I wouldn’t have thought twice about watching her get dressed under normal circumstances, the fact that Cassie and Rosa were still sitting quietly on the floor made me feel a little awkward. I felt like the more I eyed Kaede, the more they would scrutinize me.

I don’t know how to really explain it, but I had this feeling that the more I checked out Kaede, the more I would make Rosa and Cassie feel out of place. It was almost like they would think I didn’t care about looking at them…which was as far from the truth as anyone could possibly get. Of course, being a young man of nineteen who had never found himself in such a position before, my eyes were naturally going to journey toward Kaede since she had just had her clothes off and blown me, but my eyes had no problem traveling toward my other two friends in the room and studying them. They didn’t need to be bare to be noticeable, and I wished they had more confidence in themselves. When they had put me up earlier by saying they had always wanted to see me naked, I wonder if they realized how much I wanted to see them nude as well.

Once Kaede was fully dressed, she was able to act as if nothing mischievous had just transpired. She took a seat next to Cassie on the floor and appeared to be ready to go back to studying what we had been going over twenty minutes ago before the action had gone down. Somehow, it was like she had forgotten my dick had just been in her mouth along with my cum splattered across her chest. I wasn’t sure if I should’ve been offended or not.

We went back to reviewing the material for the test for the better part of two hours. It amazed me how all three girls were able to do so in such a diligent manner…because all I could think about was the first BJ I had ever received and how amazing it was. I spent the better part of the afternoon thinking about how and when…and who it would happen again next with.

END OF PART ONE OF THREE

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments