Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is the conclusion to the stories The Elf Maid’s Tale Part 1 and 2. You should read those stories before reading this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I thought I should start putting some book ends on this series."

A northerly breeze blew in the window from Silver Lake across El’Filla’s bare breasts causing her nipples to stiffen. She was restrained by the shackles attached to her wrists and ankles; the rigid wood of the examination table pressed into her back. The long beard of the old gnome tickled as it brushed across her skin while he examined her body through a disk of glass. El’Filla was not sure why the shackles were necessary, but they made her even more aroused as they brought back memories of her sacrifice to the demon lord.

El’Filla had been awarded stewardship over the southern forests of Queen Merlina’s realm in gratitude for her service. Her domain ranged from the enchanted lands in the north where the unicorns dwelt, to the borderlands of the human kingdoms on the Ellago River in the south. El’Filla built her cottage in a sylvan grove near a stream that fell from a fall into a crystal pool.

It was a year after the birth of Cambrumon when El’Filla returned to the palace at Silver Lake to visit him. He had grown rapidly due to his demonic heritage. By the end of one year, he had the mind and size of a ten-year-old. His skin was brick red and his hair and horns were black. El’Filla realized that in another year he would be fully grown. The child had been nurtured by Queen Merlina’s servants of dark magic, and his glance was sharp as a knife. Some day he would become a great general in the queen’s army. A feeling of melancholy swept over El’Filla knowing he did not belong to her, he never really had.

It was during this visit the Hunger first came upon El’Filla. She had known lust before but never such as this. It felt almost as if she were starving from lack of food. She could not satisfy it no matter how hard she tried.

El’Filla sought out Ferrus, a healer and magician, who lived near Queen Merlina’s palace. The old gnome stood only as tall as El’Filla’s waist although he seemed a bit taller due to the bright-red cone-shaped hat he wore. He had a long white beard that reached down to his knees, a long nose, and bright blue eyes. He had told El’Filla to disrobe and lie down on his examination table. There were shackles on the corners of the table that the healer used to bind her wrists and ankles before he examined her.

“This is not an elf,” he concluded as he turned and looked at El’Filla, the glass magnifying his eyeball to an enormous size.

“I am an elf,” El’Filla insisted. “How could I not be an elf?”

“Oh, you are an elf,” the old gnome confirmed. “However, this…” and he gestured towards the dark scar that stained her body from hairline to ankle. “This is not an elf.”

“If it is not then what is it?” El’Filla asked.

Ferrus poked at the marked flesh with a wand and then waved the wand over the affected tissue while chanting an incantation. A dark shadow seemed to grow from the flesh and take on a demonic form that filled the room. With a quick flick of his wand, the shadow dissipated.

“It is a demon, my dear,” Ferrus answered. “Half-demon to be precise, but it has become part of you, I see no way to separate it or to slay it. You will just have to live with it.”

“What of the Hunger that cannot be sated? It still feels something between ravenous hunger and insatiable lust. How am I to cure it?”

Ferrus began stroking his long white beard as he walked around her. He spent a long time examining her breasts with his glass. He gave each nipple a twist and observed the response. Finally, he moved between her legs and examined the cunt which seemed to be the source of the lesioned flesh.

“How does this feel?” He asked as he pushed a stubby finger into her cunt. It was immediately drawn up by powerful suction.

“It feels… it feels good,” El’Filla answered as she began to squirm on the table, “but not good enough.”

Ferrus pulled his finger from her cunt making a loud sound like a cork coming out of a bottle.

“It will require an experimental investigation,” he pronounced holding his moist finger aloft.

The gnome left and came back with a variety of smooth cylindrical objects carried by his assistants, two young male gnomes with short beards, Chalcey and Corund. Ferrus ordered Chalcey to take notes and told Corund to begin inserting objects. Chalcey produced a scroll of parchment and a quill and ink and began carefully scratching the name of each object onto the parchment. Ferrus called out one at a time and used the glass to observe the effect of each.

“Broomstick!” Ferrus called.

Corund picked up the broom and began inserting the rounded handle into El’Filla’s slavering slit. He managed about six inches before it was expelled violently, flew across the room, and clattered against the stone wall. Corund ducked out of the way in the nick of time. The broom shook itself, shuffled over into a corner, and leaned against the wall. Chalcey vigorously scratched out the entry from the parchment.

“Zucchini!” Ferrus called.

The zucchini seemed to fare better, at least at first. Corund inserted one end and the cunt seemed to draw it inside on its own. After a short time, it too was ejected, the squash almost reluctantly plopping onto the table. Chalcey vigorously scribbled down notes as blotches of black ink began to smudge his fingers.

Ferrus continued to call out various objects and Corund inserted them one at a time while Chalcey recorded the results. The sausage proved to be too spicy and it was violently expelled in a puff of steam. The icicle rapidly melted away to nothing. The candle ignited spontaneously as soon as the base was inserted and could not be extinguished even as rivulets of hot wax threatened El’Filla’s sensitive labia. Corund burned his hand removing it. The carrot, cucumber, turnip, and parsnip were tolerated but did not provide El’Filla with the necessary satisfaction.

Ferrus finally grew impatient and said, “I think we need to try a different approach. Penis!”

Corund looked dismayed and glanced over at Chalcey who was hiding a smirk as he scribbled down notes, the ink had now migrated onto his face.

“Come now, Corund,” Ferrus said, “you knew there would be sacrifices when you signed on as an assistant.”

“Is it safe?” Corund asked as he reluctantly pulled off his trousers, climbed onto the table, and began inspecting El’Filla’s gaping hole.

“With great risk comes great reward,” Ferrus quoted.

“Wait a moment,” El’Filla said. “Don’t I have a say in the matter?”

“Of course my dear, but we are making such tremendous progress. Don’t you want to find a cure for your… Hunger?” Ferrus asked. “Besides it seems as though your cunt has developed a mind of its own.”

El’Filla nodded slowly and finally said, “Let me have him.”

Corund moved between El’Filla’s legs and began waving his wee willy towards her. Chalcey watched with his eyes wide as saucers, moving as close as he dared while continuing to scratch furiously with his quill, ink flying in every direction. As soon as Chalcey’s minute meat made contact with the cunning cunt it was pulled inside with an irresistible force.

“What are you feeling, Corund?” Ferrus queried.

“Yes, Cory, what is it like?” Chalcey echoed.

“It feels wonderful!” Corund exclaimed, followed only a few moments later by. “Oh… oh… oh my!” and he spurted his little load inside of El’Filla. It was followed by a loud gulping sound to everyone’s surprise.

“Make a note of that,” Ferrus insisted. “I am sure it will be most important.”

Corund struggled to withdraw, his now flaccid cock stretched long and thin until finally with a ‘pop’ the cunt released him.

“How do you feel now, my dear?” Ferrus asked.

“I feel a little better,” El’Filla answered, “but my need is still great!”

“Chalcey!” Ferrus roared. “Perform your duty!”

Chalcey poked his thumb at his chest with a dumbfounded look on his face and Ferrus nodded affirmation. Chalcey slowly put down the quill and parchment and dubiously approached the examination table. Corund snuck up behind him and pulled down Chalcey’s trousers revealing his bouncing bobby already stiff. Chalcey’s member was quite large by gnome standards. He clambered onto the table as Corund gave him a whack on the hiney for encouragement.

“Excuse me, mistress,” Chalcey stammered, “I hope you don’t mind.”

El’Filla nodded her consent and in the wink of an eye, he was on his knees between her legs pumping as furiously as only a gnome can. El’Filla’s body began to writhe and she began pulling against her shackles. Suddenly the room was filled with a strange sound. It sounded like a female voice singing. It was coming from all directions and the gnomes looked around in amazement. Eventually, they realized it was coming from El’Filla and it seemed to cast a spell on them. El’Filla was squirming with pleasure as she opened her mouth and sang louder. The sound of her voice caused even the old gnome to rise to attention.

With a few final thrusts, Chalcey popped inside of El’Filla just as her pleasure swept through her and left her panting for breath and cooing like a dove. The gulping sound repeated.

Chalcey withdrew and old Ferrus said, “That ought to take care of it I suppose.” He unfastened the shackles from her wrists.

“Stop!” El’Filla called out.

“What is it, my dear?” Ferrus asked.

“I hunger still.”

Corund and Chalcey both turned and looked at Ferrus expectantly. The bulge in his blue wizard’s robes showed that he had been aroused from El’Filla’s song. “Well, in the name of analytical inquiry, if I must, I must,” he declared resignedly.

He took off his red pointed hat revealing a rosy bald head. Corund and Chalcey helped him out of his blue robe and the dingy long grey shirt that he wore under it. His knees wobbled as he was helped onto the table with the aid of his two assistants. His wizardly wand was translucent, covered in thick blue veins, and surrounded by a clump of bristly white hair, the head was lavender. El’Filla used her freed hands to help guide him into her voracious vagina. Once the head entered the opening it pulled him inside with its powerful suction.

“That is a most remarkable feeling,” Ferrus said. “It feels like a mouth with a hundred tongues. It is like a hydrodynamic screw. I am riding a rocket to the heavens! Filog’s phallus! I do believe the experiment is about to be concluded!”

El’Filla began to sing again as she felt the orgasm building in her, she arched her back, reached for the old gnome, and began pulling him into her as his long ball sack swayed like a pendulum beneath him and began smacking her in the buttocks.

El’Filla was swept by an orgasm and shortly afterward the old gnome collapsed on top of her grunting as he spurted inside of her. There was a gulping sound as usual and then the old gnome was able to withdraw easily. Corrund and Chalcey helped Ferrus down and back into his robes.

“How are you feeling now?” Ferrus asked as Corund and Chalcey unfastened the shackles from El’Filla’s ankles.

“The Hunger has passed,” El’Filla said. “I believe I am cured. Have you learned anything from your investigation?”

Ferrus held out his hand. Chalcey brought over the parchment, covered in scribbled notes and blotches of ink, and handed it to him. Ferrus wrote in some additional notes at the bottom of the page before he began reading.

“The subject presented with symptoms of hunger and insatiable lust. Subsequent inspection revealed the subject had become infected with a demon or half-demon symbiont. The creature has one eye, a breast, and seems to have a mouth that it shares with the subject’s vulva. It is impossible to determine the disposition of the internal organs without a thorough autopsy which the subject,” at this, he glanced at El’Filla, who shook her head vigorously, “seems disinclined to submit to, although it seems certain that the mind is influenced by the demon as evidenced by the lustful hunger that affects the subject. The symbiont demands to be fed semen three times before it is sated. Recommended treatment is to continue to feed the symbiont as necessary and hopefully any adverse symptoms will be resolved.”

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

“Can you explain that more simply?” El’Filla asked.

“You seem to be cured for now, but if you have a recurrence just repeat the procedure, and the symptoms, er Hunger,  should go away.”

+++++

El’Filla returned to her cottage in the south but it wasn’t long before she knew she had conceived and felt her belly swelling. She knew that elves would typically only conceive when they chose to but for her, it seemed no longer to be true. Her womb was no longer under her control but was instead being controlled by a demon.

Within three short months, the time came for her to deliver and she expelled three offspring, the cunt seeming to vomit them forth. The creatures seemed to have a triple heritage of elf, gnome, and demon. They fed on the pale milky nectar produced by her right breast and were weaned after only one month. They worshiped El’Filla as a goddess and would understand and obey her instructions, but they were wild and feral creatures of the forest. They spoke in a gibbering language that El’Filla could not understand but they seemed to understand each other. They grew to the size of a badger and crept along the forest floor as cunning predators sometimes going on two feet and sometimes on four. They fended for themselves catching and eating the wild things of the forest. No bird, nor hare, nor mouse, nor creature that crept up on the ground was safe from their claws and fangs. El’Filla concealed her children from Queen Merlina and it was her first act of rebellion against the queen.

It was about one year later when the moon, Rumon, was full and grew large in the sky that the Hunger fell upon El’Filla again. She sought out a goblin friend she had previously known to satisfy her. After three times with the goblin, her hunger was satisfied and she thanked him for his contribution. She conceived and again delivered a brood of three feral beasts. They grew to be smaller than goblins but larger than their siblings and like their siblings, they would listen to El’Filla and follow her instructions. They quickly learned the gibbering language of the others but would not speak otherwise.

El’Filla began to expect that when Rumon was full and large, the Hunger would come again. Her cunt was truly the mouth of the demon swallowing seed and vomiting spawn. In some ways, she had become the demon now. When the hunger came upon her she sought out her tribute. Over the years, El’Filla’s ambition became to seek out as many of the denizens of the fairy lands as possible and fuck them. No phallus proved too much for her cunt. She found the troll she had taken now fully grown but she was now a match for his enormous phallus. She visited the goblin warrens to the east, troll camps in the north, and even a giant in his caves of stone. She visited the spawning pools of the frog-folk who dwelt in the Dragonspit Marshes. They compensated for their lack of phalluses with their long tongues. They released their seed into the water over her and the cunt sucked it up. She visited the treants taking the pollen from their long knobby branches, and she sought out the mushroom folk with their spore-laden tendrils.

Year after year, decade after decade, her brood grew to a swarm that numbered in the tens and finally in the hundreds. She called them the Forest Children. They varied in shape and size reflecting their varied ancestries, some scurrying upon the ground, others striding through the forest as tall as trees, still, others lurking silently in ponds and bogs. El’Filla could sense the feelings of the children, not individually but overall, and they seemed to sense her emotions as well. Sometimes it seemed that the entire forest had a mood. Her brood honored her and worshiped her and did her bidding… in most things. One time she came upon her children devouring something in the forest. She came near and they seemed to grow embarrassed hiding it from her. El’Filla looked upon what they had done and was filled with a sense of horror. She took the elf’s bones and cast them into a ravine with a boggy bottom. She scolded the children but they did not seem to understand they had done something wrong. From time to time she found more bones to dispose of.

El’Filla took to running through the forest with long steel knives in her fists. She was as fast as a deer and more deadly than any wolf. She ran naked except for her soft leather boots and leggings on her shins to block the thorns and briars. At times El’Filla would stray north into the unicorn lands with huge stone egg-shaped structures towering above the forest canopy. The stones were taller than the trees and seemed to be made of opals for they glittered with all the colors of the rainbow. The bases of these structures separated into dendritic stalks that delved deep into the forest lawn like mycelium. The interiors were hollow providing shelter for the timid unicorns. El’Filla could sense the magical power contained in the stones but she was not sure if the unicorns derived their magic from the stones or if it was the other way around. It was there that El’Filla first encountered the black unicorn.

Merlina would frequently send servants to capture the unicorns and bring them to be sacrificed in her summoning rituals. The unicorns, once plentiful and carefree, were now sparse and fearful and used their magic to hide whenever outsiders came near. 

+++++

After many years three elves came to the forest dressed in black leather studded with silver, strapped with silver buckles, and fringed with black feathers, servants of Merlina. El’Filla found them gathered around something on the ground. She was filled with a sense of dread as she approached.

“We were attacked by strange beasts roaming the forest, m’lady,” one said. “We managed to slay one of them.” He kicked the body. It had been pierced by several arrows.

El’Filla’s heart froze, her breath stopped, and her eyes grew wide when she saw it. It was one of her first children that came from her coupling with the gnomes. It had been nearly sixty years and she had never even named it.

 “What are those creatures?” The elf asked.

“They are the Forest Children,” El’Filla answered simply. She gripped her long steel knives in her fists and silently slid them from their sheaths.

The first two elves fell quickly and silently. The third had been taken by the Forest Children. The elves had died without knowing their transgression. El’Filla drove her knives into the earth cleaning the blood from the blades, then turned and walked away as her children gathered for their feast. She returned the next day, gathered up the bones that remained, and cast them into the ravine.

El’Filla wondered if Merlina would send others to find out what had happened. She stationed the tallest of her children as sentries around her forest and commanded them to alert her if anyone approached. She would not be taken unawares again. A few weeks later El’Filla sensed an agitation among her children. Someone was approaching the forest. Merlina had sent a patrol to the south. She was a paranoid bitch. El’Filla met them at the edge of her lands. There were eight of them dressed in black leather fortified with overlapping black steel plates resembling the chitinous hide of an insect. Seven were brutes appearing goblinoid in form though larger than any goblin El’Filla had known. The brutes were as wide as a dwarf but covered in thick black fur. Their heads were wide and flat with large ears. They were accompanied by a pair of large black wolves, and Ursil, the leader, a tall elf. Ursil came forward to talk to El’Filla.

“Our queen sent scouts to you several weeks ago,” Ursil said. “Do you have any idea what may have happened to them?”

“No,” El’Filla answered, “they must not have made it this far. There are many dangers between here and Silver Lake.”

“They were to tell you that Merlina needs more sacrifices for her summoning,” Ursil said.

“The unicorns have grown scarce,” El’Filla replied. “Soon there shall be none left at all.”

“Perhaps another creature can be found,” Ursil suggested.

“There are great stags in these woods,” El’Filla said. “Maybe they would suffice.”

“I have heard rumors of other magical beasts roaming in this forest.” Ursil glanced around the forest with a dark look.

“You shall not take the Forest Children for sacrifice!” El’Filla cried angrily.

“It is the queen’s forest,” Ursil reminded her. “You are merely her warden. As warden, it is one of your duties to provide the queen with sacrifices for the summoning rituals.”

“Of course,” El’Filla replied calming herself. “I have been inconsiderate. Perhaps you would join me in my cottage?”

When they arrived at the cottage Ursil commanded the others to wait outside while he went in with El’Filla. El’Filla could sense the Forest Children gathering, surrounding the cottage.

“I know you have been concealing these creatures from Queen Merlina,” Ursil said. “My soldiers also found the remains of some elves defiled in a ravine near here. Yet you denied they came to you.”

“Perhaps they fell into the ravine and couldn’t get out again. The walls are quite steep.”

“You know I could report this to Merlina. Or I could forget everything I know.”

“And why would you do that?”

“I have heard of your Hunger. I would like to help you with it. Some of my company might like to help as well.” Ursil moved close to El’Filla and he put his hand on her hip. His breath smelt of rotten meat. He smiled at her cruelly.

“My Hunger is not upon me, and I don’t expect it for some time.”

“Wouldn’t you like to have us just for the pleasure of it then? If you don’t desire us, you merely need to endure us. I would command the soldiers to keep silent about your creatures if you did.”

“Even if my hunger was ravenous, I would never choose you to satisfy it.”

It was rare that El’Filla felt fear. She had always been the one in control. Sometimes she had deliberately made herself feel vulnerable. This was different. She felt suffocating fear like an animal caught in a snare. It seemed as though the forest felt it as well. She almost became paralyzed. Then the forest echoed back to her with rage. El’Filla drew a knife. Ursil caught her hand and squeezed a nerve at the base of her thumb causing her to drop the knife. Ursil pulled El’Filla’s other knife from its sheath and held it to her throat. Suddenly, Ursil cried out and dropped the knife. His hand was bleeding. The handle of the knife was fashioned in the shape of a silver serpent that was enchanted to attack a stranger’s grip.

“Bitch!” Ursil yelled as he threw her to the ground and drew his longsword.

El’Filla knew she could use her voice for seduction, to draw people to her. She needed to do the opposite. To drive him away. She opened her mouth and a powerful shriek issued forth. No blast from the war horn of Kropfi was so powerful. The force of her voice knocked Ursil to the ground. The Forest Children heard the shriek and took it as a signal to attack. El’Filla was able to grab her knives before Ursil recovered and came at her again. He tore away her vest while El’Filla stabbed at his chest. His armor plates blocked her blade and he began to laugh. El’Filla swept her other knife across his unprotected throat, slitting it from ear to ear. He collapsed on top of her. The warm blood almost felt good as it soaked her body. There was so much blood.

From outside El’Filla hear the sound of fighting. She heaved the body off of her and ran outside. By the time she arrived, the Forest Children had finished off the brutes, but the wolves had fled into the forest. Three of the Forest Children had died.

El’Filla built cairns for the three children who had died. She commanded the Forest Children to throw Ursil and his troops into the ravine… after they had finished with them. El’Filla began to doubt herself. She had used her voice in the past to create lust in her partners. Was she as bad as him? She pushed the thought from her mind.

Merlina would not forget about this. She could not suffer open rebellion from within her realm. El’Filla instructed the children to be ever alert. A few months passed and Merlina still had not sent more patrols. Perhaps the queen had been diverted by her conquests in the northern lands. Rumon was waxing full and El’Filla’s hunger came upon her again. A strange new creature came into the forest. A human man from the southern lands. A huntsman hunting the great stag.

Published 
Written by Emusea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments