Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gaia's Prey

"Mummy Monster hunts and fucks her young prey."

3
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
666 words 666 words

Author's Notes

"The character of Gaia was unexpected but very fun to play with. It's consensual non consent with a mythical monstrous "chick with a dick". <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not for everyone, but I hope you enjoy."

Earlier in the day

My boy and I are lying in a meadow that overlooks a forest.

"That forest gives me the creeps," I say. "It's too dark and crowded."

He laughs at me, knowing that while I can change form, my human self is a sweet scared girl.

"Frankie might be scared, but Gaia wouldn't be," he teases, "Gaia would rule the forest." Quietly he adds, "Like she rules me".

How to explain this dynamic...well, Frankie and James are a sweet cute couple in their twenties. And Frankie is also a shapeshifter, whose prominent form is a giant woman goddess with lactating breasts and a giant cock. And James is her submissive pet. You know, normal stuff.

I ruffle James' hair, "Whatever you want, baby, you just let me know when."

James sits up and looks me seriously in my eyes. "Dusk. I want Gaia to hunt me down and take me roughly. I will cry and scream, but you know our safe word"

"Banana," I giggle.

"Banana. Let's do this, Frankie. Let Gaia come out to play!"

Dusk

The forest is an emerald green maze, full of danger.

You're panting as you run through the brush, every twig and leaf echoes as you try to stay quiet.

You are being pursued - your sweat, your fear, is intoxicating.

I'm behind you. Mythical, magical. Majestic.

I want you. And I want you scared.

You run too fast, too frantically and you trip.

You're stuck. You try to get up but your ankle is twisted.

Your lip is bleeding, and tears run in your eyes. You sob lightly into the dirt.

You feel my hand on your shoulder. You shudder in fear.

My hand presses your face into the dirt. You lick the dark rich soil.

The nails of my other hand open up your clothes from the back.

Your beautiful back, your arse. Your legs, all mine.

My long snake-like tongue licks you. Wraps around your hardening cock, your balls, into your arse.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

You hear and sense my cock as it unravels. It's massive, monstrous, and all for you.

I spit on you, it dribbles into your arsehole. You whimper in anticipation of the annihilation to come.

I will fuck you, baby.

The head of my monster cock stretches you. You're sobbing as I start to fill your arse with my cock. But you push back, wanting it all, needing it.

I dig my fingers into your hips. Scrambling your guts. Pulling your hair, seeing you squirm.

I'm using your hard cock like a handle. Getting deeper and harder. 12....14....18....30 inches. Wide as your leg. Hard as rock.

Loving you. In the most fearsome and awful way. My fuck toy.

Your tummy bulges with my hard huge cock. Your heart feels every thrust and beat in time. I stretch you like a balloon. You call out for your mummy.

But I'm your only mummy.

I go deeper and faster into you.

My cock trembles with your pain and fear as it snakes through your body.

Your body is digging into the dirt. You're filthy, gorgeous, and mine.

I want to see you cum. I want your cock dripping, coming for your mummy.

You're coming into the dirt. Cum, blood, tears, and spit combine.

Your fear and your lust feed me. My massive tits are hard and aroused. My arsehole is tight with pleasure. My cock trembles with your pain and fear as it snakes through your body.

Dirty, filthy boy. I will come. In you and on you.

I fill you up. You taste me in your mouth, feel my cum churning in your tummy. Your arse swells, full of me.

As I withdraw, you weep. You are empty. Bereft.

Your tears are my drug.

I come again. My cock explodes with cum all over you, my tits shoot milk.

You turn your head to get this diabolical cocktail. To consume me completely

To be mine. And to feed on me.
My baby.
My boy.

Published 
Written by Frankly_Francesca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments