Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Will Never Happen Again

"An old man travels back in time to relive his most perfect day."

22
19 Comments 19
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

Author's Notes

"A brilliant scientist discovers the secret to travel through time and uses his invention to relive innocence and his most perfect day."

The old gentleman took his seat in the solarium as he did every day at 3:00. He looked out at the driving rain and smiled. Sitting back, he took a small metal object from his pocket and pressed the button on the side.

In an instant, he was sitting at a desk in his small garage apartment. He smiled again as he saw the notation on his notepad, October 26, 1944 – 3:00. Moving the chair back, he stood when he heard the light knocking on his door.

Opening the door, he stood back as he said, “Good afternoon, Mrs. Doolin. Won’t you please come in?”

“Stop it, David,” she hissed at him as she scurried inside his small, second-floor garage apartment. “We both know why I’m here. For this one time and never again, you will call me Ann.”

“Thank you, Ann,” he said with a smile. “My little apartment isn’t much, but it is mine and it’s private.”

Ann removed the scarf from her head, revealing her soft, lustrous auburn hair.

“I dream about your hair at night,” David whispered as he ran his fingers through her soft curls.

For the first time, Ann smiled. “Thank you, David. You are an exceptionally sweet boy.”

“I’m twenty years old and about to complete my Master's work. I’m hardly a boy.”

Softy touching his cheek, she knew that this young man wasn’t shaving yet. “I’m sorry, David. You are most certainly a man. That is, in fact, the reason I’m here.”

“And I’m sorry your husband has been away for so long, Ann. But you know that I would do anything in this world for you. Anything.”

David was a little taller than Ann. She put her hands on his cheeks, feeling the heat building there. “Then, I think it would be proper for you to kiss me.”

Lightly pressing her lips to his, Ann moaned when his hands went around her waist. He pulled her body against his as his tongue slipped between soft lips. “I’ve thought about this a thousand times,” he whispered as he pulled away. “I’ve wanted you from the first instant I walked into your classroom.”

Ann smiled up at her anxious devotee. “You know that I’ve lusted for you.”

“You only lust for my mind,” he replied without a smile.

“I’ll admit that you are quite brilliant and I’ve never had a student to equal your mental acuity,” she said softly as her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. “By now, you know that I find intelligence very sexy.”

“I would suggest that you’ve been alone for four years and you are only too aware that I would be killed before I’d confess to being alone with you,” David replied, still holding her waist.

Ann slipped the shirt from his shoulders, noting the plastic protector in the pocket loaded with various colored ink pens. “I admit that your mind turns me on, David, but today I need your body.” Her hands moved to his belt buckle. “This is only going to happen once. I don’t want to talk shop. There will be no geophysics in this room. Just two naked people letting nature happen.”

David’s pants dropped around his ankles.

“Oh, my,” Ann gasped as she looked down at David’s erection pressing against his briefs.

Pulling her body against his stiff cock, David kissed Ann with all of the passion he had. He had dreamed of being alone with her for three years now. He could feel the hardness of her nipples pressing against his bare chest. Desire had him wanting to rip the clothes off her body, but his mind pushed back, reminding him to build her internal fire.

David pulled up on her sweater. Ann smiled and held her arms up in the air. He tossed the shirt over his shoulder as they both laughed. His fingers found the zipper on the side of her skirt. A light tug, and it was puddled around her ankles just as David’s trousers were around his.

Taking him by the hand, Ann led him to the bed. Stretching out with her red hair splayed over the pillow, she held out her arms to David. “I need you here,” she whispered.

For the next five minutes, the two of them rolled on the bed, pressing their bodies together and becoming engulfed in the building passion and lust. They were both sweating when David removed her bra, burying his face between the two lovely mounds of soft flesh.

As he nipped and kissed her nipples, his hand found its way to the crotch of her cotton panties. Having never done this before, David was shocked to find the fabric soaking wet. He pressed his fingers into the damp spot only to hear Ann groan.

Ann pushed him onto his back and mounted his chest. Looking down with fire in her eyes, she asked, “Do you like my breasts, David?”

“They’re just incredible,” he told her breathlessly. Lifting up his hands to cup them both, he said, “I knew they would be perfect.”

Ann moved down until she could press the wet part of her panties against the stiff rod in his briefs. Moving slowly back and forth, she gave him a sexy smile. “Does that feel good?”

“I can’t begin to tell you how good it feels.”

Slipping her hand inside his underwear, Ann wrapped her fingers around his cock. “You’re larger than my husband. I’m not certain I can handle something this big.”

Suddenly a feeling of fright came over him. He had never considered the possibility that his member would be too large for her. Did it mean they couldn’t make love? “I’m sure it won’t be too large!” he said excitedly.

“No, it won’t be,” she whispered as she continued stroking it. “Do you feel like you’re getting ready to cum?”

“What you’re doing feels so good,” he said in a gasp. “I won’t last long if you keep that up.”

“That’s what I thought,” Ann said as she began peeling his briefs off. “I want you to cum right now because I’m going to want you to make love to me for a long time. Let’s get this first one done.”

David was shocked beyond words when Ann moved around and took his hard cock in her mouth.

In truth, David was the worst kind of nerd. His mind was constantly and wholly immersed in science. He truly knew nothing about sex until he walked into Ann Doolin’s classroom in the new physics lab at the university. He had never lusted for a woman until he saw Ann’s red hair and glorious breasts. He was rendered breathless the first time he saw her behind in a tight skirt.

To David, Ann was a goddess. It had taken him three years to convince her of his love and devotion. And now, she had his cock deep in her mouth. As much as he had studied sexual behavior to be prepared for this moment, he was not prepared for the incredible feeling of her hot mouth wrapped around his penis. He had punished his poor cock night after night while thinking of his teacher standing naked in front of him. This was simply unbelievable.

“Oh my god, Ann,” he shouted as he ran his fingers into her hair.

“Stop, David!” she said without looking back at him. “Let me take care of this.”

One of her hands was stroking his cock while the other lightly squeezed his balls. In less than a minute, Ann felt the head of his cock swell. She was prepared for the explosion she knew was coming.

When it was finished and she felt his cock begin to soften, Ann stretched out beside him, lightly kissing his cheek. “I’m guessing you liked that,” she said in a soft, sexy voice.

“I had no idea…” was all he could manage to say.

“I thought that might be the case,” she said as she began to tease one of his nipples. “I did that for my husband quite a lot after we were married. I used to tell him that I would cut his manhood off with a rusty knife if he ever told anyone what I did.”

“Do you enjoy it?”

“Oh, yes, I do. I enjoy it very much, but it’s not something a proper woman would ever talk about. The first time it happened to me, it was just accidental. But it was so exciting; I couldn’t wait to do it again.”

Ann rubbed her large breast against his bare chest as she looked into his eyes and spoke in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper. “I know you’ll recover and be ready again very quickly. I’m going to need you to ride me hard. I love sex and I’ve missed it terribly with my husband away. During the last few years, I’ve masturbated several times a day, but right now, I need a big cock to fuck me.”

For the second time in minutes, David was totally shocked. Women don’t use THAT word. He knew Ann was a lady in every sense, but she just used the word fuck.

“Are you listening to me, David?” she asked.

“Oh… yes. Of course,” he muttered. “It’s just that I’ve never heard a woman use that word… fuck.”

Ann caressed his face and smiled. “My husband taught me to use that word. He insisted it had a completely different meaning than making love. Fucking is hard and fast. It’s vigorous and loud. I’ll show you when you’re hard again.”

David couldn’t believe what he was hearing. The woman he had lusted for the past three years was not only eye-candy, she actually loved sex. His knowledge of sex was strictly through books, but he had been led to believe that women didn’t really like sex or want to have it. It was something they did to please their husbands.

Her hand slipped down his chest, across his tummy and found his growing member. “You have a wonderful cock, David. It feels so good in my hand. I can’t wait to get it inside of me.”

He was suddenly rock hard.

Ann squeezed his cock and slipped off the bed. As David watched, she removed her panties and put them on his face. “Do you like the way my pussy smells?”

“Oh, hell yes!” he said as the wet part of her panties touched his nose. Now his cock was even harder. What she had done was astonishing, but she’d used the word pussy. “What else will she do?” he thought.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked, standing five feet away with her legs apart and hands cupping her breasts.

“You’re perfect,” David replied with awe in his voice.

Placing a hand between her legs, Ann asked, “Do you like this red hair?”

“I do,” was all he could manage to say.

“You’re going to like it even more when I rub it on your mouth,” she said in a voice more like a growl.

David noticed that her eyes seemed to be locked on his cock. Without a thought of what he was doing, David began stroking it. She moved closer, twisting her nipples as she watched him.

“I’m going to fuck you now, David,” she said without looking at his face. “I’m going to get on top and ride you until I’m satisfied.” Ann straddled David, slowing lowering herself down to his member.

David could feel the heat from her body as she dropped closer and closer. It felt like his cock was moving into an oven as her body accepted him.

When she had taken all of him into her sex, Ann shouted, “Oh fuck yes!” With her eyes closed tightly, she began to rock back and forth. “Oh fuck, David. You feel so good!”

David thought he must surely be having an out of body experience. This incredibly beautiful, naked woman was taking his virginity in the most outrageously marvelous way. Her large breasts were swaying and she fucked herself on his staff. Her mouth was open as she groaned. “Hold my tits, David,” she screamed. “Twist my nipples!”

Following her instructions, David finally got to touch the breasts he had admired for so long. They were large but still firm. He put her nipples between his thumb and finger, twisting them gradually.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she moaned. “Harder, David. Oh fuck!” she shouted as she began moving faster, rocking back and forth on his cock. “Fuck, David. Your dick is so good!”

David was so mesmerized by this woman that he temporarily forgot that he was a participant. Watching her and listening to her words was almost like watching a movie. But then she shook, almost like having a convulsion. Her entire body shook in a fantastic orgasm and she collapsed on his chest. Ann’s incredible body had aftershocks where her vaginal muscles would squeeze his stiff cock.

SluttyMature4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyMature4U

Suddenly David became motivated. He flipped Ann onto her back, ramming his cock deep into her amazingly wet pussy. “Now it’s my turn to fuck you!” he growled at her as he began to thrust into her like a piston. “You want to fuck, lady? Well, I’m the man to give it to you!”

“Oh my god,” Ann whined as she wrapped her heels around his thighs. “That’s what I want, baby. I need that cock, David.”

For the next five minutes, David continued to pound into Ann. She cried and moaned. Her head rocked from side to side as she dug her nails into the cheeks of his ass.

Finally, David realized he was nearing another climax. “I’m cumming, Ann,” he warned her.

“Don’t cum in me, David. Cum on my tits, baby. I want to see you cum!”

David pulled out, grabbed his cock and covered her chest in hot, white semen.

“Oh, yes, David, yes,” she cooed as she ran her fingers through fluid on her chest. “You really make a lot of cum,” she said with a giggle. When he lay down beside her, Ann touched his face tenderly. “You are quite a man, David. You know how to show a girl a good time.”

He wasn’t about to admit it was his first time. David didn’t want her to know that he was over twenty years old and had never had intercourse. But he did know that it was the most beautiful thing he’d ever done and he wanted more! David slipped off the bed, saying, “Let me get something to clean you up.”

Continuing to run her fingers through the jizz on her chest, Ann licked her fingers. “Don’t be gone long. I’m going to want some more of the wonderful cock.”

David only had to walk about eight feet to reach his small bathroom. He grabbed a towel and looked into the mirror. “She wants more of my wonderful cock,” he whispered and laughed.

Once he had dried her off, David began to play with her breasts. “Did you and your husband have sex often?”

“We were married for six years before the war started and he was moved to Washington. My Donald is a lawyer. After a month, he found a place for us to live in Virginia and I joined him there. But to answer your question, Donald and I had sex every single day we were together. The man loved my body and couldn’t get enough of it.”

“I can understand that, Ann. I’ve never seen a body as beautiful and perfect as yours.”

“You’re sweet, David. I wish you could have seen me in my twenties. My boobs were firm and my ass wasn’t as big.”

“Ann, your ass is beyond perfect. I jerk off every night thinking about it.” David realized that he just admitted masturbating and was embarrassed.

“Don’t be embarrassed about masturbating, sweetie. I can’t begin to tell you how many times I’ve masturbated thinking about fucking Donald. And now, I’ll get myself off thinking about your amazing cock."

This woman was a never-ending source of amazement to David. She just admitted masturbating regularly. He didn’t even know that women ever did such things. “Show me how you do it,” he insisted.

Ann thought that David was cute for asking such a question and decided to give him a little show. “I usually get naked and lay back on my bed, just like I am here. I start by teasing my nipples. I usually get them wet and twist them a little bit. Then I’ll start thinking about something sexy until I feel my pussy get hot and wet like it is now.”

Taking a hand from her breast, Ann moved it slowly down her body until her fingers curled in her red pubic hair. “I like to get my finger wet and before I start to rub my clit,” she told him in a soft, sexy voice. “Then, I’d run my finger around my clit until I was getting close to an orgasm.”

David was watching as intently as he did to her in class. He could feel his cock swelling again as he began to smell the unique aroma of her sex.

“When I get close, I put a finger in my wet pussy and fuck myself as I rub my clit,” she told him while she acted out her words.

“Finger me, David,” she cooed. “Make me cum again.”

While Ann continued to circle her finger around her clit, David slipped a digit inside her hot hole.

“Give me two,” she whispered and he complied.

“Harder. Faster!” she groaned as she arched her back.

“YES!” she screamed as her pussy flooded his hand with her fluids and her body shook again.

After regaining her breath, David got close to her again, his face just inches from hers. “Did you and Donald play like this often?”

“Sometimes we’d wake up on Saturday morning and play like this the entire day. Before he shipped out to England, we did this as much as we could every day. I’m sure Donald’s poor cock needed rest when he left the states.”

“Ann,” she said softly. “Are we going to do it again?”

“Do what? Fuck? You’d better believe it. I’m only going to do this one time, but I want to get all I can get out of it before I leave.” Ann looked into David’s eyes. “Do you really jerk off thinking about my ass?”

“I do,” he admitted. “Your ass is simply perfect. I think about you dropping your skirt and I see you standing naked with your back to me.”

Running her hand down his chest, Ann found that his manhood was stiff again. With wide eyes, she said, “My God, David. You’re hard again.”

“How could I not be hard? You’re lying here beside me naked. The most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen is beside me naked.”

Holding his cock, she smiled at him. “Then I think maybe we should try it in ‘doggie’ so you can see my ass while you fuck me.”

David had to quickly run the information through his computer-like mind. The mental picture popped up with a woman on her hands and knees with a man positioned behind her. He returned Ann’s smile. “I think that would be a wonderful idea.”

When Ann moved into position, David got behind her, staring in disbelief at the close-up view of her ass. The shapely behind he had seen in his mind for years. He gazed in awe as she spread her legs apart to show him her sparkling wet pussy lips.

“Give it to me, David,” she demanded as she looked back at him.

David moved up behind her and watched as the head of his cock disappeared between her vaginal lips. He began the push and pull only to be delighted by the sounds Ann was making. He stopped moving and watched as she did the work.

David was shocked again when Ann put her hand on her butt, pointing at her crinkled star. “Touch me here, David. Wet your finger and touch me!”

He quickly put his thumb into his mouth, covered it with saliva and pressed it against her opening.

“Yes!” she screamed. “Yes, baby. Don’t stop!”

This time, David lasted almost fifteen minutes. When he sprayed his cum all over her soft white ass, Ann collapsed on the sheets out of breath. “That was glorious,” she finally managed to say. “It was just one continuous orgasm.”

 

It was 6:00 before Ann said she needed to leave.

“You don’t need to go,” David insisted. “There’s no one home waiting for you.”

“No, David. I must go. I already know that I’m going to be sore tomorrow. If I stay any longer, I’m going to start feeling guilty about enjoying myself so much.”

As she found her panties and pulled them on, David suggested, “My door will always be open for you.”

“No, David,” she replied sternly. “This will never happen again. I was weak and let it happen once, but not again. My husband will be home soon. I need to wait for him.”

“This has been the most perfect day of my life,” David said with a sad look on his face.

Half dressed, Ann put her arms around David and kissed him. “It was a wonderful day for me too, baby. But it can only happen once.”

When she was dressed, Ann wrapped the scarf around her hair. “Thank you for a wonderful day, David. I’ll never forget it.”

David stood at his door while he watched Ann get into her car and drive away. Returning to his desk, he sat down with a smile on his face. David touched the words written on his notepad, October 26, 1944 – 3:00. “Right,” he said with a laugh as he turned the page on the pad to check the numbers. “This would be the 989th time I’ve relived this perfect day. That beautiful ass never fails to excite me.”

He picked up the small metal object and pressed the button.

 

As David was re-entering his aging body, two nurses were standing in the doorway to the solarium.

The older nurse said, “That’s our most special guest. We just call him Dr. D. His last name has about two dozen letters in it and he prefers Dr. D. He’s been here for more than ten years now. He comes out here every day at 3:00. At six, he gets up and walks to the dining room.”

“He just sits there, not moving, for three hours?” the younger nurse asked.

“Yep. He is perfectly still, just sitting there with a smile on his face. No matter the weather, he’ll get up and tell you it’s been a perfect day.”

“Is he really a doctor?”

“Not a medical doctor,” the older nurse said as she watched the old man begin to move. “He’s one of those Ph. D. types. He was a big-time scientist who won a Nobel Prize in his field plus lots of other awards. If you go to his room, you’ll see all of his awards up on his walls.”

“No kidding?”

“And he’s just the sweetest man you’ll ever meet. If he wasn’t 98-years-old, I swear I jump his bones.”

 

David sat in his chair, making the transition back from his twenty-year-old body to its older version. He recalled the last time he had seen Ann. At a scientific conference, David had just presented a paper on the possibility of time travel. Ann, now in her fifties, stood in front of him, smiling.

“I knew you would become a famous scientist someday,” she told him.

“You are as beautiful as ever,” he told her. “How are you, Ann?”

“I’m doing well, David. I read that you would be here and wanted to hear your presentation.” She hesitated a moment before saying, “I couldn’t listen to you without thinking of our one day together.”

“I think of it every day,” he told her as he touched her hand. “How is Donald?”

“He’s a high priced lawyer now. When he got home from the war, he admitted to me he had a mistress in England. We still had enjoyable sex, but it was never quite the same.”

“Would you like to join me in my room and revisit our special time together?”

“I told you back then, David. Ours was a one-time thing. It can never happen again.”

“Oh, but you are wrong, Ann. I will enjoy it again a thousand times.”

 

David stood, straightened his jacket and turned to face the nurses.

“That man doesn’t look like he’s eighty. He can’t be ninety-eight,” the younger nurse gasped.

“He’s told me hundreds of times that his good physical condition is due to having sex every day. He insists that it’s vigorous and loud. I think he must have a vigorous memory.”

“Good afternoon, Mary,” David said as he reached out his hand to the older nurse.

“Good afternoon, Dr. D.,” the woman said as she allowed the old gentleman to lightly kiss her hand.

“It’s been a perfect day,” he told Mary. “Who is this beautiful young woman with you?”

“This is Jewel, Dr. D. Today is her first day here.”

“Jewel?” he said as he took her hand and kissed it. “I’ll bet you are a jewel in every way. I hope we’ll have a chance to become better acquainted.” David looked at his wristwatch. “Oh my. I’ll need to be going. I'm meeting some friends in the dining hall.” He turned to the older nurse. “Mary, stay beautiful and stop by to see me tomorrow.”

“I’ll look forward to it, Dr. D.”

Then turning to Jewel, he said, “So nice to meet you, Jewel. I hope you’ll stop by my apartment sometime and see my treasures.”

As he walked away, Mary leaned over to Jewel and whispered. “He’s meeting two women in their early eighties. There’s a rumor running the building that he’s bedded most of the woman in this place.”

Walking toward the dining room, David touched the metal object in his pocket and smiled. “So, you think we’ll never do this again,” he said with a laugh. “What a perfect day.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments