Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Goes Around... Cums Around

"There is a song that states that, "Love Changes Everything," well I disagree, I think sex does."

40
39 Comments 39
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

I arrived at the summer fair with ten minutes to spare. I was meeting friends at six o’clock.

It was a warm Friday evening and dusk was beginning to settle.

I loved fairgrounds and found myself enchanted by fantastic, dazzling lights and joyful screams. 

Throngs of people milled around as they hurried from one attraction to the next. The ground shook as the rollercoaster thundered around on its rails, its riders screaming as they were tossed around.

A classic by the Spice Girls blasted from speakers held aloft on tall red and white, swirly painted poles. The smell of toffee apples, candy floss, and meat choked the air.

As I wandered along, the crowd ahead parted allowing me a glimpse of a sleek, shiny black sports car.

I didn’t know what interested me so much about the car, but I needed to see it again, it was if my life depended on it.

Unable to see beyond the throng, I shuffled blindly in the direction of the attraction.

Eventually, I observed a large sign adorned with dancing lights that declared, ‘What Goes Around, Comes Around’.

I noticed that I was the only person moving towards the exotic vehicle. Nobody else seemed to see it. 

The car was beautiful, glossy, and elegant, and it drew me like a moth to a flame.

It was then that I saw a young woman standing next to the car, who for some reason didn’t appear to have been there before. She was tall, leggy, and extremely attractive dressed in a short black leather jacket, and a tight black mini skirt. She had the longest legs I had ever seen, I was sure ZZ Top had her in mind when they wrote their hit.

As we made eye contact she smiled, and a star-like glint flashed at me from her bright white teeth, much like you’d see in a cartoon.

As I got closer, the smiling beauty called out, “Roll-up, roll-up, come see about me and my wondrous time machine.”

I paused and quickly glanced about me to see who else was going to be tempted to visit the four-wheeled attraction. Passersby didn’t even cast the slightest of looks in her direction.

Once more I found myself inexplicably unable to resist. I observed blondie beckoning me with her hand, smiling the cutest of smiles.

“Hi Cat, I’m Mystique, I have been expecting you.” 

I swear my jaw hit the ground, as I gawped with surprise. I tried to ask how she knew my name, but no words would materialise.

Reading my thoughts, Mystique said, “Don’t be alarmed, Cat, this is all just part of the show.” “I hope you have been thinking about where you would like me to take you, in my beautiful feline car?”

“What do you mean by where, and what is feline about it?” I said finding my voice and attempting not to sound too spooked.

“Well, my cutie, to answer your second question, first, this feline beast is an E Type Jaguar, no less. If you pop around to the front you will see the emblem of a cat set at the centre of the chrome grill.”

I strode to the front of the car, all the time, feeling Mystique’s eyes staring at my plump bottom, held tight by my Levi’s.

I peered into the highly polished chrome metalwork and eyed the badge carrying the image of a Jaguar’s face. As I turned to rejoin my vivacious host, the car registration plate which was set on the bonnet caught my attention. I gasped as I saw, ‘CAT 69’ emblazoned across it!

“Hey, what is going on here?” I half chuckled.

Mystique quickly sidled up to me, “What‘s wrong, lovely?”

I pointed blindly at the number plate. “What is that, there!”

With a knowing smile, Mystique coolly replied, “It’s the vehicle registration of course.”

“I know that,” I exclaimed.

Mystique looked me straight in the eyes, with an amused look, “It says what it has always said, ‘JAG 1’ of course. I tore my eyes from hers and stared boldly at the lettering, for the second time in as many minutes my chin fell open, ‘JAG 1’ it read boldly.

“Oh, well yes, of course it does,” I stammered, trying not to sound stupid, or outwitted.

With hands-on-hips Mystique nodded toward the passenger door and said, “Come on Cat, we need to get you on your way.”

Her smile was irresistible, her blue eyes alluring.

Throwing a bemused glance at the number plate, I joined Mystique at the passenger side of the E-type, just as she opened the door, and threw her arm elegantly toward the sporty leather seat. I stooped and looked inside, the aroma of leather rose to meet me. The interior was pristine.

Aware again of Mystique’s eyes fixed on my bum, I turned and folded myself neatly into the passenger seat, humoring my guide. 

“So where are we going?” I asked cheerily, “Oh, I’m not going anywhere, but you are!”

At which point she slammed the door and stepped backward grinning at me. Feeling unsettled I stared at her through the glass. I checked the door handle, it appeared to be locked.

A familiar voice to my right said, “Are you ready to choose a time and place, Cat?”

My head swiveled around and I stared disbelievingly at Mystique, who was sitting in the driver’s seat giving me a dazzling smile.

“Well?” she prompted.

I peered through the passenger window towards where Mystique had last stood, but I was met by my reflection, as all of the glass in the car had become opaque.

“Time to choose, win or lose,” she rhymed merrily.

“What do you mean?” I answered nervously.

Mystique held my stare, as she explained seriously, “You are sitting in a time machine, Cat, and I am your chauffeur, all you have to do is decide where in time you would like to go.”

I couldn’t help but smile at her ridiculous chat-up line.

Mystique continued, “A timer will shortly begin counting down, and whichever time and place happens to be on your mind when the timer runs out is where you will find yourself, so choose carefully.”

She pushed a key into the ignition and twisted it, I waited for the engine to roar into life but to my surprise, it didn’t. Instead, an image of an egg timer appeared in all of the blacked-out windows. The timer was filled with green dayglow sand which had already begun to pour through.

“A minute isn’t very long, Cat.”

I couldn’t help myself and burst into laughter. “Okay, okay I chuckled, enough is enough, let me out of here, I am supposed to be meeting friends shortly and you are going to make me late!”

“Don’t fret about your friends,” she said, amused, “you really should be concentrating on where you want to go, 40 seconds till departure.”

I looked at the egg timer, the sands had changed to amber which unsettled me, but my bravado was steadfast, as I laughingly gestured at the diminishing sands, “This is all very clever,” I chortled.

I faced Mystique and asked, “Who put you up to this ridiculous prank?”

“This is happening Cat, be clear in your mind where you wish to land, 20 seconds to go, and the sands are running red!”

I just stared at her indignantly, refusing to believe such a preposterous thing.

Mystique announced, “Ten seconds left, come on Cat, think! What you would change if you had the chance. Where would you be, who would you see?” 

Her words sparked a fleeting memory to cross my mind.

I stared at Mystique’s animated expression which appeared to melt away, and then she was gone.

Everything was bright white, I was spinning, head over heels, a kaleidoscope of patterns flooded my head and I smelled cookies.

The next thing I knew, I was home, but not in my own home, no, this was my parents’ home. I was sitting at the kitchen table and mum was taking a tray of freshly baked cookies from the oven.

Mum looked younger somehow.

Placing a plate of chocolate cookies before me, she said “mind now, these are hot. I hope you have done your homework before you go running off to Netball practice.”

I just stared at her in disbelief.  

The radio was playing an Eminem song.

I looked down at myself, and gone were the clothes that I had worn to the fair, instead, I was wearing my Netball uniform, which consisted of a white polo shirt emblazoned with my school badge, white sport socks, and white trainers.

“You’re very quiet Catherine, are you OK; I haven’t known you to turn down a freshly baked cookie,” she said.

I just sat and stared, trying to get my head around what was going on.

Just then a car horn sounded outside, and I looked toward the door.

Mum put her hands on her waist and urged, “Go on then sleepyhead, you had better get a move on, Mrs. Paige won’t like being kept waiting, don’t forget your kit bag and I want you home no later than nine pm, young lady.”

I stood up slowly and looked around the kitchen, everything was so familiar. Then I noticed the wall calendar with a picture of the New Forest on it. I stared disbelievingly; it said Friday, August 30th, 2002!

I grabbed my kit bag and looked at myself in the wall mirror and saw my sixteen-year-old self, sporting a short bobbed haircut.

I wandered out of the front door in a dreamlike state.

It was warm outside and the neighbourhood was quiet, parked on the side of the road was Mrs. Paige watching me as I walked down the path. Then the passenger side window rolled down and my best friend Bonita popped her head out, “Come on slowcoach,” she shouted. As I neared the car I could see that there was only one seat to be claimed, at the back behind Bonita.

Once seated, Mrs. Paige (who I knew as Lisa) began to drive.

I was sharing the backseat with Paula and Jen, and they were chatting away as if hardly noticing me. This was no great surprise, as I didn’t hit it off with them. They were chatting about the latest films at the cinema, discussing ‘The Chamber of Secrets,’ and ‘Bend it Like Beckham.’

Bonita twisted in her seat to speak to me. “You look pale, are you feeling alright, Cat?”

Before I could answer, she said, “Did you see Eminem on TV, he has a new CD, I think he is yummy?”

I studied her face but my head was still at the summer fair eighteen years in the future!

She is a pretty, fair-skinned girl with pale blue eyes and blond hair. She looked like her mum. She turned back around to face the front.

My mind was elsewhere, however, I was brought out of my dreamlike state by Mrs. Paige’s voice which gradually seeped in, I looked at the rear-view mirror where I could see her eyes looking at me. She was smiling as she spoke. “I was asking you how your parents are, Catherine.”

I returned her smile and answered, “They are fine thanks, Mrs. Paige,” to which she laughingly said, “You must call me Lisa.”

“Only if you call me Cat” I replied. “Deal,” she said, still smiling brightly in the mirror, “I’ve not seen your mum and dad in ages.”

Mum and dad used to be close with Lisa and Bill, and used to visit the Paige’s home most Friday nights for drinks and card games, and would usually stay over, while a babysitter would look after me.

Bonita had sworn me to secrecy and had told me that she had never seen a pack of playing cards in the house. She intimated that on the following mornings, not everyone appeared from separate bedrooms!

One weekend there was an almighty argument in our house between mum and dad, dad was furious about something, and they raged at each other for hours. All I could make-out was that mum had let Bill do something, that she never allowed dad to do.

Things eventually calmed, but those Friday get-togethers came to an abrupt end.

Lisa suddenly turned up the volume on the car radio and we were all thrilled to hear Mel B singing “Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.” This prompted all five of us to sing along and throw our bodies about as if we were the Spice Girls, re-incarnate.

When it came to the line, ‘Really, really, really wanna zigazig-ah’ we all except for Bonita’s mum, made ‘V’ signs in front of our mouths and wiggled our tongues suggestively.

Bonita turned to face me, and with a knowing grin, as she performed her ‘V’. She had always admired ‘Sporty-spice’ and because I had bigger boobs I got to be ‘Ginger-spice’!

I glanced at Lisa in the rear-view mirror; she was smiling right at me, admiringly.

Meanwhile, my mind was constantly at work trying to figure out why I had returned to this time of my life.

We arrived at the practice ground and began to warm-up with our team-mates.

A few minutes in, disaster struck.

As I dashed forward to receive a high pass, I stumbled and took a hard fall on the gritty playing surface. Both palms were scraped, and my knees skinned and it hurt badly.

As much as I fought the urge not to cry, tears pricked in my eyes.

Bonita was first on the scene, followed by a few others, and helped me gingerly to my feet.

Tears ran down my cheeks, and blood ran down my shins from both knees.

Lisa broke from the sideline and knelt to inspect my wounds, “Oh my, you have hurt yourself, I can see dirt and grit in those grazes to your knees, we need to get you cleaned and patched up.”

I looked at her, feeling sorry for myself.

Taking charge she said, “Come on, let’s get you to the car, I’ll take you to our house and get you fixed up.”

Bonita spoke up saying, “I will come too,” but her mum said, “No, you stay here it’s no good you both missing practice.”

At that, Lisa and Bonita hoisted me beneath my arms, supporting me as I limped painfully to their car. 

Suddenly a feeling of Déjà vu came over me but was quickly gone.

It wasn’t far to the Paige’s house, where I had spent many happy hours.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

After entering the house Lisa led me to their big bathroom. She leaned her trim body over the large bath and turned on the water and added some bath oils, and perfumed salts.

Looking at me sympathetically she ordered, “You strip off, and I’ll go make drinks, I’ll be straight back.”

I kicked off my trainers and peeled my polo shirt off, and wriggled out of my skirt, just as Lisa stepped back into the room, and seemed to pause just looking at me in my underwear, then she remembered herself and asked, “Do you take sugar in tea, I can’t recall?”  I replied, “Two spoons, please.”

Lisa stood silent for another moment, watching as I unhooked my white sports bra, her eyes widened as I slid the straps down and revealed my ample breasts. 

I waited in my white cotton panties for Lisa to return, the bathroom was infused with the fragrance of lavender, as the oversized tub filled up.

I looked at my sixteen-year-old body in the wall-length mirror; regressing eighteen years had reduced my bra size down to a respectable B. I turned around and looked over my shoulder, my bum was even too big in my teens!

A thought crossed my mind, and I pulled the waistband of my panties open and peered down. I had pubes which had become a thing of the past, in my future life. I took comfort from the fact that it appeared to be tidy down there.

Lisa promptly arrived with drinks in hand and tended to the almost ready bath.

Swishing the water with her hand, she announced that it was ready.

I wriggled out of my panties, gingerly easing them down over my injured knees. I could feel Lisa’s eyes admiring me as I stood naked.

She offered her hand which I took, her eyes never leaving mine as I stepped carefully into the tub, she commented, “You do have a gorgeous figure, Cat.”

I felt myself blush as I settled into the translucent water. The hot water came level with my dark brown nipples.

My sore knees stung beneath the hot water.

At that moment I had another flash of Déjà vu, with it a glimpse of a memory, but no more.

I looked up at Lisa as she stood gazing down at me, she was unbuttoning her nice lemon blouse. She saw the look of curiosity on my face and explained, “I don’t want to get my good clothes wet.” I stared bemused.

She revealed a lovely cream, patterned bra which seemed to mold perfectly to her breasts. Without pause she released her clinging black skirt, it pooled at her feet as I observed that she wore matching high on the thigh panties, which fit snuggly and presented an obvious camel-toe.

Lisa had a gorgeous body for a forty-something mum, and she seemed to know it. The expression hour-glass figure sprung to mind.

Lisa turned, closed the door, and twisted the lock. This presented me with the opportunity to appraise her curvaceous bottom, her panties clinging to every line. Her buttocks flowed perfectly from her tight waist.

I felt the first stirring between my thighs, and my nipples firmed against the lapping water.

Lisa knelt beside the bath, and her cleavage came into view, the fine material of her bra opened a little allowing me the slightest glimpse of a dark pink areola. Lisa looked me in the eyes and her smile told me that she had observed my voyeuristic act.

Again, I had a hint of a memory. This scenario had been played out before, but I still couldn’t untangle why I was reliving it.  

Lisa took a flannel from the edge of the bath and dipped it in, and then she took my hands in hers and very gently washed my grazed palms. She cleansed my wounds and with her eyes on mine, she whispered, “You are very pretty Cat.” I didn’t answer. She lowered her eyes to my breasts which were bobbing slightly as the water became disturbed.

In my mind, I knew that there was a memory to flush out, that there was a reason for all of this. All I could do was go with the flow, and see where this led.

I felt the atmosphere change in the room.

Satisfied that my hands were clean, she slid the warm flannel beneath the surface and gently along my shins, the softness felt nice, and my eyes closed momentarily. 

“I’m sorry but this may sting, Cat, I will try to be a gentle as I can.” 

Lisa slowly pushed the soft flannel over one knee, causing me to squirm and hiss, “Sorry my dear.” She said as I pressed my back against the top end of the bath. She moved the cloth to my other knee bringing forth the same cringing reaction again. 

She was gentle and kept washing my knees, as she massaged and rubbed I relaxed my thighs allowing them to fall open. I excused my action by saying, “You have a beautiful touch, Lisa. My hands and knees do feel much better.”

Lisa smiled and said, “Just close your eyes, relax sweet Cat, and let me take good care of you.”

I did as asked, and closed my eyes. I let myself drift into a state of easiness but still searched my mind for answers.

I felt the flannel on my stomach as Lisa washed me. She was tender as she moved around my swaying boobs, washing my shoulders and neck then back down dragging the cloth through my cleavage avoiding my now very sensitive orbs. Her hand traveled up my cleavage causing rivulets of water to run down over my breasts.

My breathing had become a little ragged, and my chest rose and fell, Lisa sensed the change and ran the warm soapy flannel over my tits, I didn’t stop her and kept my eyes closed as she lightly slid the cloth over my erect nipples.

While my best friends mum washed and caressed my aroused mounds, still my mind wandered and reached into itself, trying to understand.

Lisa’s hand slid down my tummy causing it to tremble. It traveled down the outside of my thigh, further down, over my feet. Then slowly up along my inner calve. My mind was now on high alert. Was Lisa about to do what I thought she was going to do?

My legs were still parted; my inner thighs open and my pussy vulnerable.

I opened my eyes and watched silently, as Lisa watched her hand slide the flannel between my thighs, her eyes wide, expectant, and excited. She was a mere six inches from touching my wanton cunny.

Just as she was about to reach her aim, I instinctively thrust both hands between my thighs and grabbed her wrist tightly and I cried out, “No, we can’t!”

Lisa halted, surprised by my reaction, the disappointment on her face obvious.

Then a flashback hit.

I had done the same thing eighteen years ago. I had rejected Lisa, and I had regretted it for years later.

Now I realised why I had traveled through time to this moment.

I looked a concerned Lisa in the eyes and guided her hand to my aching sex.

A grin of relief crossed Lisa’s face, as she whispered, “You are so sexy like your mother.” I raised my eyebrows at that, choosing not to respond.

As the flannel slid between my swollen folds I gasped as it grazed my horny clitoris, my back arched, and I moaned my approval. I felt Lisa’s fingers ease into my pulsating cunt and her thumb rolled my stiff clitoris, as the flannel floated to the surface.

Our eyes locked together as I rode her hand beneath the water, the feeling intense.

Her free hand squeezed my slippery wet breasts and thumbed my erect nipples.

I was in heaven as my body began to plunge towards its climax. I rode, rolled, and writhed against Lisa’s hands, the water swelled and swished up the sides of the bath; my body undulated vigorously, as a massive orgasm hit.

I felt Lisa’s fingers thrusting rapidly, stretching and filling my throbbing vagina. Wave after wave of orgasms coursed through my shaking body, which caused wave after wave of bathwater to splash over Lisa, as she leaned in and kissed me, her tongue probing in and out, as I cried feverishly into her yielding mouth.  

As I wallowed spent and panting, Lisa said, “Do you want me to teach you, ready for more, Cat?”

I smiled and nodded, thinking to myself, that this was the reason I had journeyed back in time.

“Good, that was what I was hoping.”

Her hands moved behind her back and unfastened her damp bra. My eyes widened as she revealed her beautiful breasts, they had hardly any fall to them, their large areola and pointy nipples curved upwards. 

Without further hesitation, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, leaned forward, and pushed them to her feet, her breasts hung invitingly.

My eyes drank in the view of her smooth mons and long cleft. 

Lisa neared the edge of the bath and I slid myself upright, water dripping from the ends of my rock-hard nipples.

She asked, “Do you like what you see, Cat, like to taste me?”

I croaked, “Yes,” and nodded eagerly.

I watched with wonder as she stepped into the bath. 

Using the rim of the bath for support she spread her knees, my eyes were immediately drawn to her fleshy vulva. I could feel its heat on my face.

Lisa saw my reaction and said, “Do whatever you want, all pussies are the same whatever their age.”

I needed no invitation as Lisa pushed her soaked pussy toward me. I leaned my young face forward, and without hesitation, I crushed my open mouth over her thick draping lips. Lisa moaned loudly.

Her fingers slid into my hair as she held my head. My hands glided around her firm bottom and pulled her to me. Filled with desire I rubbed my face in her wetness, lapping wildly, slurping, and swirling my tongue.

Without warning, she said, “Stop Cat, this is no good.” My heart sank, and I raised my slick face to look up at her, my disappointment palpable.

As she eased herself away she said, “Come with me and bring a towel.” 

Lisa offered me her hand as I climbed unsteadily from the tub. “We don’t have much time, let’s hurry,” She urged.

Grabbing a fluffy towel I hurried to keep up. I was dripping wet and not quite sure what was happening.

“In here quick spread the towel on the bed,” she instructed, giggling.

We were in Bonita’s bedroom, and I was lowering myself onto her bed.

Lisa climbed over me and my arms opened to welcome her, however she turned herself away from me. Her knees went astride my shoulders, and she lowered her round bottom and pussy to my face. Breathily she said, “I needed to taste you too, Cat. Just do as you were before, you were awesome.”

I kissed her thighs and bottom, as she slowly lowered herself onto my delighted face. Rendered sightless, I was smothered by her beautiful pussy, enveloped in her taste and scent. I reached my arms around her and firmly grasped her buttocks and separated them as I ate her, my tongue lapping eagerly against her clitoris.

Suddenly I felt Lisa’s tongue lick me from perineum to clit, sliding through my folds. I parted my thighs wide as her mouth moved with precision around my throbbing cunt. I was so wet.

Her pussy rode my face as I drew her labia and clit inside my mouth. Simultaneously, I felt Lisa’s thumbs spread my folds and her tongue dart in and out of my pulsating love hole. I oozed into her mouth.

My hips bucked, it was impossible to remain still.

I began to lose control and my body thrashed beneath hers. I mimicked her actions and felt her body writhe against mine. I cried-out with the ecstasy into her slick folds. Lisa fucked my face as we climaxed in perfect harmony, covering each other’s faces with cum.

Lisa peeled her collapsed body from mine, flushed and smiling. “That was amazing, Cat, we must do this again sometime. But now I must fetch Bonita. I will leave you to get your breath back.”

I watched her beautiful body leave and lay back intensely satisfied and relaxed. I looked around the bedroom. There were posters on every wall, mainly of Eminem and Jake Gyllenhaal. She even had a poster of a shiny black E-type Jaguar with a beautiful leggy blonde stood next to it, my weary eyes peered at the registration plate, and I gasped as I read, ‘CAT 69’. 

Just then I was overwhelmed with debilitating tiredness, and my eyes closed tight. I felt myself drift and soar, I was light as a feather, a kaleidoscope of colours spun through my mind followed by a bright whiteness. Next, I found myself falling. I could hear music and detected the smell of candy floss.

My head cleared and I found myself standing in the middle of the busy and noisy fairground.

But why was I standing here like an idiot?

I had a strange feeling that something or someone had drawn me to this place. I looked about me confused. All I could see were lights, fair rides, and revelers. However, I felt very peculiar. 

Suddenly I remembered that I was meeting friends. I checked my watch, it was a little after ten minutes to six.

I ventured into the busy crowds and headed for the Ferris wheel, our meeting place. 

As I shuffled along I spotted a very tall, leggy, and beautiful blond girl. I was sure that ZZ Top had her in mind when they wrote their hit. The thought brought a powerful feeling of Déjà vu.

The girl looked straight at me and smiled, and a star-like glint flashed at me from her bright teeth and she waved. In that instant I was rocked by more Déjà vu. I returned her smile and proffered a rather hesitant wave.

She held my gaze a little longer then returned to her ticket gathering.

As I moved on I couldn’t help but feel as though she and I had met before.

I could see the Ferris wheel up ahead, and my pulse quickened as I saw my friends walking towards me. They all smiled widely as they spotted me. I hugged Jen and Paula, then gave Bonita the biggest of hugs, kissing her cheek as she said, “Hey Cat, you look wonderful, it’s so great to see you, oh and look who has come along too,” half looking behind her.  

I followed her eyes and there a few meters back was her mum, Lisa.

Grinning, I closed the distance between us and hugged her close, “You never look any different, Lisa, you look fabulous,” I said.

Lisa replied, “You are too sweet, and I am so pleased that you think so.” Then lowering her voice she whispered, “Will you be joining Bill and me for our usual night of fun afterward?”

I kissed her ear, and replied huskily, “Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Published 
Written by Cat_getsthecream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments