Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jungle Heat

"A jungle creature plays with destiny during a night of erotic magic."

34
26 Comments 26
14.9k Views 14.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
The jungle was a living, breathing, heartbeat that pulsed in his ears and slicked his skin with fine blood-filled scratches. Ben Collins batted at a slithering tendril of a vine that skimmed his cheek, ever cautious of the snakes that filled both the air above, and the ground beneath his feet. Glancing up into the canopy of leaves and creatures overhead he could still feel the eyes. He was being watched. He had known for awhile. His hunters' instincts whispered he had become the hunted.

He fought down the terror that threatened to overtake him and stopped for a moment, knowing that blindly forging ahead when every step may be his last was not the best way forward. He stumbled on a root under the thick layer of leaves. "Damn this jungle!" he bellowed, his voice impotently and instantly swallowed into the constant, frantic noise of living and dying that filled the wet air. He tilted back his head to laugh, the heat and dehydration affecting him more than he realized. He sensed, more than saw, the lunge from a shadow in his blind side. He felt a piercing burn in his arm and then numbness radiating from the place of impact into the cool, dark, depth of unconsciousness.

Ben collapsed onto the jungle floor, a muscled heap of spent sinew, dark hair, and good intentions. The girl creature had saved him from the black mamba who now slithered away, unconcerned. As the girl neared, her delicate nose twitched and wrinkled in distaste at the strong odors of sweat and body and man that emanated from his body in waves. But something pulled her even nearer, much like a moth drawn to a singular ray of light that fights its way through the dark blanket of leaves above.

He was nothing like the native men she had observed from afar. But, she had seen him and his party save her brother. Well, he thought he was saving a jaguar. But, that was only because the light hadn’t penetrated the thick leaves overhead. Had they been there any longer they would have seen that as he ran into the jungle on all fours he transformed into a creature that ran on just two as he turned to human form in the daylight. At least on the outside he transformed; the internal transformation never quite materialized.

Zaila was different. She had always longed to know life outside the jungle. But, she knew the rules. Stepping foot beyond the sacred circle of her family home would mean the end of her magical life. She’d been to the barrier, glimpsed the bright light and different landscape of the world beyond. That light beckoned to her at times; just as the call from her kin whispered to her to stay in the shadows.

She heard footsteps and could smell the sent of her childhood friend long before she could see him. Yosh approached with the innate panther-like grace that her people embodied effortlessly. He was upset, she knew that even before he spoke. He circled the man on the ground, shaking his head in disappointment. "Zaila! This is wrong. What have you done? The goddess was going to end his suffering. You should not have interfered!"

Zaila lifted her chin stubbornly. "Perhaps it was the will of the goddess that I saved him. Even you, my prince, cannot pretend to understand what our destiny may be. He saved my brother. I owe him at least this much." She gazed down at the inert body beneath her feet, made her decision and drew herself straight. "Come! I will need your help to get him to my cave. I can wash this wretched smell from his body and have him eat. Then I'll lead him back to the barrier tomorrow. Yes. That is what must be done. Pick him up Yosh." And with that she left him to do as she asked, knowing that despite his complaining he would never say no to her.

Zaila was making a bed of jungle moss and lichens between layers of large rubber tree leaves. Her cave was cool and relatively dry. It filtered out the cacophony of creation just beyond the opening. A still pond outside the door reflected light into the interior giving her the brightness she craved. It didn't escape her that of all the places she chose in the jungle it was the place that shut out the essence of the jungle the most that she chose to call home. Yosh appeared and laid the human down on the bed she had prepared. He stood back with distaste. "Why do humans have that odor?" he asked, covering his nose with his arm.

She silently conceded him that point as she gave an elegant shrug of her shoulders. Their sense of smell was so much sharper than humans. The odor was rather overbearing. Still, there was some undefinable smell that came through very sharply too. And that odor she was hoping would not wash away. It was his scent. While she gazed at him, it flowed through her system, her body responding with a tightening of her nipples and slippery dampness between her thighs. As she became aroused, Yosh glanced at her sharply, his nose lightly twitching in the air.

"Zaila, I think it best that I wash this human of yours. I fear that you are coming into heat. I do not need to tell you that you must not mate with this man. Your first mating must be with a man of our kind or you cannot stay. Despite your longing for adventure you are here safe here. No," he shook his head at her decisively, "Of course you would not wish for that future."

He walked over and tipped up her pointed chin, trying to see into the depths of her emerald green eyes. "I will mate with you once you are in heat kitten. You will purr with pleasure when I take you." She shivered delicately when he ran his sharp nails down her breasts, kneaded lightly at her stomach, and then continued down to lightly scrape back and forth at her wet and surprisingly swollen clit. "Oh yes, my dear, you are further along than I thought. Your scent is getting stronger." He lapped at her neck and she tipped her head back as her bright eyes closed against her will. He bit down sharply giving her a love bite that brought a soft moan from her throat. "In fact," he whispered, "I believe you will be ready tonight." Moving his hand to his mouth and lapping at his glistening finger he purred softly before reluctantly stepping back from her sinuous body.

He moved over to her potions. "Where is your elixir Zaila?" He knelt down besides the various reeds that held different liquids used to maintain their unusual existence. He smelled one and gave it to her to drink. "You must drink this all tonight. You cannot transition while this human is here. He will not understand and could bring great harm to our people." Standing back with folded arms he watched as she drained the reed of the fluid. She handed the empty vial back and he placed it inside a loop on his belt of vine to get it refilled by the wise man of their people.

"Go, Yosh. I know you have your duties to finish before night falls. I will clean him and give him something to help him sleep through the night. What could possibly go wrong?" Her green eyes blinked at him, aware of their seductive power.

He knew that Zaila was correct but a sense of foreboding filled the air. The goddesses magic was alive tonight and he knew his powers were not strong enough to predict what would come. Resignedly, he turned to take his leave. "Fine. Farewell, young one. I will return as soon as I'm able. If you need me you must sound your warning and I will fly here to be with you. Please know I would never let you come to harm."

She nodded and turned away, already distracted by the human scent that filled the air. Yosh hesitated for a moment and then turned to leave knowing that staying would only cause her distress. And she was right, he did have duties to fulfill. He slipped away silently, transforming when outside of the cave and streaking through the night in jaguar form.

Zaila went to the stream outside the cave and gathered cool water, leaves, and roots to powder and cleanse the human. Kneeling beside him she studied his face. Desire stirred as she examined the full lips, dark thick lashes, and strong but sharp nose. His features were the same but yet so different from the native people. She drew her fingers lightly over his cheeks pausing to glide a fingertip over the faint dimple that creased his otherwise perfect cheek. His eyelashes flickered and she drew back her hand in surprise. The poison can't be fading so quickly, unless perhaps he was stronger than he appeared.

She knew she should give him another dose of poison but paused. This was her chance to interact with a human and as many reasons as she had to drug him, she had just as many to let him regain consciousness. She undressed him, then efficiently washed and dried his body. Once finished, she stood and stared and was surprised when she saw his cock twitch. Stepping forward she ran her finger down his length, curious and aroused, and smiled slowly when it came fully erect. Leaning closer, her nose twitching, she inhaled deeply, loving the scent that rose from him now, making the desire that was already there turn into need and then into craving.

Suddenly, a powerful hand gripped her own and she was flipped onto her back. Ben pinned her with his legs and arms and stared down at her in fury and with a glimmer of desire. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he yelled. "What in the hell did you do to me? I feel like shit!"

Her desire interrupted and her own temper triggered, she spat in his face howling in rage. "How dare you treat me like this? I saved your sorry ass and this is how I'm repaid? I should've left you to die out there, lost and helpless like a little boy!" Yowling and hissing she struggled with him until with some effort he finally subdued her again, though still wiggling underneath him. Furious, she glared at him, her eyes flashing a strange kind of fire. With one final attempt at an attack, her sharp nails caught him on the arm, and he looked at the thin scratch already shining with beads of blood.

Stunned, he drew back in surprise at her strength and agility. "Shit! Watch it lady! Those nails of you are sharp as claws. As for me like a little boy...really?" He looked down at his cock hovering between her spread legs. "I think you may have noticed that I'm all man, princess. How did you like my cock pressing into you as you wiggled against me?" His voice changed, became predatory. "And I couldn't help but notice that you're all woman. A woman who goes around the jungle drugging men and playing with their cocks it seems." He chuckled. "What's the matter? Did I interrupt play time?" He flexed his hips again as she watched his cock so close to her slit. "I bet that tight pussy of yours milking me free of all this built up jisz could be lots of fun for both of us." He smirked and examined her face, and glimpsed desire there. He pulled her wrist down to his groin and rubbed his cock against her soft palm. "See princess? Bet that's bigger than any of the homegrown cocks around these parts isn't it?"

She stilled, breathless beneath him. She could have sliced him to ribbons. A small part of her wanted to hurt him, to show him her strength. But there was another part of her that craved this. In one minute he had made her feel as if she had lived more life while beneath him than she had in her whole prior existence. Fascinated, she watched a bead of sweat run from his forehead to his nose where it dangled as she waited breathless and frozen. When it finally fell, the water droplets exploded onto her cheek as sharp, dangerous, and stinging as shrapnel. Cells she had not even known she possessed he silently claimed and she knew she would never forget that particular spot of her skin was now his. Panting, she watched her hand as she felt his cock, now twitching and heating and growing impossibly large. She tightened her grip almost imperceptibly, and his dark brown eyes closed as he groaned, his warm breath tickling her lips.

His eyes opened with their faces centimeters apart and they stared, the tension between them appearing like a pulsing red glow to those with eyes that could see such things. Zaila shivered and a soft purr trembled in her throat. Her tongue licked lightly at her lips and he followed the motion with eyes that pierced like lasers. Without fingers he was touching her everywhere and she closed her eyes, the pull from his becoming too strong. Arching against him she wordlessly gave in. "Pleeease. Help me. How do you make this stop? Please, make this feeling stop." she whispered.

He let go of her hand and grabbed her face, his palm under her chin with his fingers and thumb pinching her cheeks. "That's right, baby. Beg for it." He kissed her forehead still with her face in his hands. "I'm going to make you feel so good sweetheart. You'll never forget this night will you princess?" He pulled back to examine her face and frowned when she didn't respond. Louder, he ground out, "I said, you'll never forget this night, will you princess?" He smirked as he could feel her try to shake her head no between his iron grip.

"That's right. When I talk princess, you answer, understand?" Again, the effort to nod yes. He rewarded her with a smile. "Good girl," he kissed her again. "That's better. So you won't forget how you'll scream when I suck at your honeypot will you?"

She tried to shake her head. He leaned forward and bit her lip gently then soothed it with a suck. "Or when I finger fuck that sweet kitty of yours until you scream and cum and scream and cum?" She again tried to nod her head even though she knew it was impossible for her to move. "Very good." he encouraged with a smile.

He let his thumb trace her lower lip. "And you really won't forget how I'll plunge into that juicy snatch of yours while my balls pound against you working up a huge load of hot cum to squirt into your pussy." She moaned and he pulled her by her face to straddle his lap.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

"God, you're so hot!" he groaned. He bit her lips again gently, sucking and biting until she moaned and opened her mouth under his.

With a loud groan he covered her lips sipping at them like they contained tiny straws filled with honey. She gasped and his tongue slid inside and tickled hers until she kissed him back, making little kitten-like noises that drove him insane. "Jesus! Are you purring princess? That is so hot. Don't you dare fucking stop. God, baby! So good." He pulled his lips from hers but only so he could get closer to that sound. He kissed at the slender column of her neck, feeling the vibrations under his lips and his mind almost blew apart thinking how it would feel on his cock when he fucked her throat.

He looked down at the bit of covering that she wore proudly displaying a large hard nipple begging to be sucked. She was panting, eyes glazed with the signs of a pending orgasm. Shit! He he had barely even touched her. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! "Hell, I don't think I've ever wanted someone as much as I want you. Are you a jungle witch or something?" he chuckled slightly. "This is hardcore even for me! Jesus, what you do to me baby!"

She looked into his eyes and he had the curious feeling of being stared at by one of the jungle cats he was meant to be pursuing. That green-eyed unblinking gaze that could see into your soul. He shook his head. God, he needed to get out of this place. She raised a sharp-tipped finger and drew it across his lip. "I liked the way you were making my lips feel like they were burning. Would you do that again to me please? And, those other things...I'm not sure what exactly they are or what you want to do but I want more. More from you." With a sinuous move of her gorgeous limbs she lay flat on her back, her arms stretched flat above her head. "Please..." she whispered.

He was on her in a flash his thumb rubbing and pulling at her bottom lip. He dragged it away from her teeth and his tongue slipped inside her mouth. Sucking and pulling her lips and tongue into him, he feasted on her wet softness shuddering when that damn purring thing started again. He pulled at the unusual garment that covered her body and it fell away from her dark skin. She reached up and bit at his forearm, the only part of his skin easily in her grasp. "Fuck yes!" he said and bit at her neck in response until she cried out in pleasure.

He moved down her body, kissing and sucking drawing on her plump nipples like he was feasting on the jungle berries. Nibbling and chewing he slipped his hand down her body to play in her slippery, heated folds. "Ohhh, yesss." she whispered her hands tangling in his dark hair.

He moved between her lips and the scent of her made him want to fuck her then. But, first she must cum. "Sit up now. Watch what I'm doing." On her elbows she watched as his tongue flicked at her clit while his finger disappeared into the bright pink folds of her wet pussy. She groaned in pleasure and he looked up at her face as he pumped his finger, almost cumming at the the feel of how tight she squeezed him. He laved at her clit, sucking lightly between his pursed lips, licking at her all the while. A second finger eased in to join the first.

Pumping faster she started grinding against his fingers and moaning. "Ohhh, please no. This is too much." she panted. That purring noise coming from her throat growing louder. He tilted his fingers, rubbing at the soft fleshly spot inside her pussy and her hips bucked up into his mouth.

"Baby, you're so hot. Fuck, so hot. You taste so good princess. God baby, you need to cum in my mouth. Let go baby. Let go, let go, let go." he whispered to her sawing his fingers inside of her while she humped against his fingers and his flickering tongue. Faster and faster he went, and she watched mesmerized as her pussy overflowed, creamy and bubbly liquids coating his fingers and dripping down onto the leaves under her. He slid a third finger inside pushing and thrusting and she was there. "Now, now, now!" he growled.

That was it...she came with a scream. "Yesss!" she shrieked as her pussy clamped around his finger and pulsed and spasmed while he continued to work his fingers deep inside of her. He pulled her face down to his wet one and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his tongue. Pulling his fingers from her he licked one, then pushed the others into her mouth.

"Yes baby. Now suck them clean." he ordered and almost came when he felt that purring mouth of hers sucking and lapping at his cum-covered hand. He couldn't take it any longer, he had to feel that around his cock. Pulling his fingers away he slid backwards off the leafy bed and stood beside her. "Come!" he beckoned. She came to her knees and he bent down and kissed her. "Use that mouth of yours on my cock sweetheart. Just do what you want baby. I'll love it."

She breathed him in, loving the potent scent of him. She did what came naturally, lapping at the drop of fluid that appeared. "Mmmm," she purred. "Delicious!" and she kept lapping at him just like the kitten she was. Her sharp nails added a new sensation as she dragged them up his hard cock. She smiled when he groaned as she kept lapping at him, moving down his shaft, and treating his balls to the gentle scraping of her nails. She remembered how he sucked at her clit so she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around him, sucking him while her tongue swirled wetly, around and around.

"More..." he groaned, pushing gently into her virgin mouth. Looking up at him she relaxed her throat and sucked him deeper, loving the sound of his gasps and his groans. "God baby. Your mouth is filled with magic. It's so, so good." Then he clenched tight against the tingling building of cum that started churning in his balls as that rumbling purr started in her throat. "Fuck!" he gasped and pushed her head onto him harder, oblivious to the fact this seemed to be her first time sucking a cock. He had to have more and groaned, "Yesss baby. More!"

Relaxing further, she swallowed him into her tight throat and purred with pleasure, her pussy dripping while tasting his pre-cum oozing and coating her velvet lining. She kept licking and sucking, her mouth tight around him. Her tongue protruding from her lips added another layer of sensation as she tickled his balls with it every time he went balls deep. He fucked at her mouth harder his balls slapping against her drool-covered chin despite her frequent swallowing. Her hand lifted, lightly scratching and stroking his sack with each swing as she increased suction. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum. Please, swallow it all princess." She sucked harder and he grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her hair hard. Wanting to feel it deeper he raised onto his toes and leaned against the wall behind the bed as she bent backwards clutching at his ass. She growled and purred and that was it, he felt the boiling cum shoot from his balls through his cock and exploded thickly in jet streams of cum that coated her throat again and again until she could barely swallow.

He pulled out his cock covered in the remnants of his cum and her saliva and pushed her onto the bed. "Shit baby. I want you so much I'm still hard. You're going to be the death of me aren't you princess?" and he rubbed his cock against her dripping snatch. Kissing her and sucking his cum from her mouth she moaned and kissed him back, panting, her heartbeat sounding in her open mouth. "Fuck, you're ready, aren't you baby? I need to take you." he whispered as he teased her slit from her clit to her greedy little pink kitty.

"Yes please! Now!" she whispered and arched up pushing him slightly into her pussy. "Owww," she whispered as he pushed inside her. He froze, understanding dawning. He began drawing back slowly and she wrapped her legs tight around him. "No.....don't stop. I need this. Please...don't stop."

He looked at her beautiful mouth begging him to claim her, and any doubt was torn from him as he lowered his head and sucked on her neck. Feeling the vibrations there, he whispered little words of calm and encouragement letting her purr and relax until she could take more. He pulled out slightly and pushed in again, biting at her lips gently, working inside of her while she gripped him tighter than the tightest fist had ever done. When she finally moaned and lifted her hips he knew she was ready. Pulling almost out, he thrust his hips hard and she screamed, a noise that made his hair stand on end. But it was sexy as hell.

He groaned and flexed his hips again and again, working inside the silky, wet cave between her puffy lips, and fucked her slowly letting her get used to the feel of his cock. He kissed her "I love how you moan and purr for me princess. Let me make you feel so good." She relaxed and let him take her higher, let the pleasure take over. She pressed up into him her legs high around his back as he rocked deep, finally bumping into her cervix with each fuck as she cried out in pain and pleasure.

This was fantastic but he needed more. "On your knees little one." he commanded as he pulled out of her hot honeypot dripping their combined juices all over their bed. She knew what would happen next. She wanted to be taken like her kind had mated for eons. She scrambled onto all fours and looked behind her as he lined his cock up with her snatch. Without hesitation he pushed his hips forward sinking into her tight dripping cunt. "Ohhh baby. You're so tight. I'm never going to get enough of you." She moaned a wordless response, and he drew all the way out, slamming back in as she grunted her approval. "Yes, baby. Take it all. I'm going to fuck you so good. Just relax."

"I am relaxed." she whispered and to prove it she tightened around him until he thought for sure his cock was being sucked into a vise. Immediately he started fucking her like his life depended on it. Over and over he hammered that cunt of hers like a beast in rut. His hips became a blur, and all you could hear were their groans and the staccato incessant slapping of his balls against her wet clit. He could feel her tightening and the little flutters around his cock. She arched her back and tilted her hips and he groaned as she impossibly took more. Every inch of his cock was being squeezed and sucked and he knew she was going to cum. He leaned forward pressing her head onto the leaf below and pounded her open pussy hard so hard she screamed as stars exploded behind her eyes.

"Good girl. Now you're going to cum again princess. Right onto this rock hard cock that's fucking you for the first time you little cum slut. You want it don't you? I already claimed your throat. Can you still taste it? Now I'm going to claim your pussy. You want it, don't you? Tell me how much you want it." His lips in her ear and his hips pushing her forward until her hands slid off the bed pushing him forward deeper and harder. He pushed into her using his toes for leverage and bent down and found her neck. Biting her, claiming her like she was meant to be claimed, she screamed again and came hard around him.

"Yesss!" she screamed. "Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!" He pulled her hair back until her head tipped up to his. He covered her mouth with a kiss and kept pumping at her pussy until her pussy locked down on his cock so tight he almost couldn't move. He pulled her up so she was back onto the bed and turned her over, his arms hauling her pussy back up to her cock, her knees draped over his forearms. She was so wide open he could see her pussy twitching as she realized what he was about to do. Looking down at her with just her shoulders left on the bed, she smiled a feline smile.

"Ohhh, yesss," she whispered as she arched her hips toward him. "Yesss, please that feels so good. Take me again." He watched her pussy pulse and twitch as it tried to eat his cock head. Pushing forward he stared as his hard brown cock disappeared into the bright pink, glistening silky smooth cave. He worked himself deeper letting his hips and arms control the pace. Helpless, she could only take what he offered, as deep or shallow as he wanted it. Unable to predict the pace was driving her crazy. She was climbing fast, her kitty so wet it was drooling down his balls and thighs. With his arms and hips he started pulling her onto his cock hard, her breasts shaking with every fucking thrust. Bang, bang, bang, bang! He hammered into her until she screamed "I'm cumming! Aaaghhhhhhhh!" She kept screaming sounds she had never imagined as he worked her on his cock harder and faster than before. She came again and then again, with feral sounds that made him blow apart inside her.

"Unnnnffffff!" he cried out as the first jet of cum rocketed into her pussy, filling her with almost one shot. Again and again he spurted inside of her quim as her pussy shivered and spasmed until his cock couldn't take anymore. Exhausted, he let her slide from his arms and came forward on top of her, cradling her underneath him as she trembled below.

Her eyes too heavy to stay open she dimly thought about the consequences of this night. But couldn't bring herself to care. Tomorrow, she thought sleepily. I'll worry about tonight, tomorrow. And breathing deeply, she drifted, her hands and feet twitching as she dreamed of the bright light in her future. And the man clutching her close to his side.
Published 
Written by SummerLeigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments