Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isabel’s Slave – Part Two

"It’s party time and Isabel needs to get ready fast."

12
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Yes miss, I will make sure,” said Melissa.

She put the phone down and went about her tasks for the day. At six o’clock precisely Melissa was preparing Isabel’s clothes that she would wear that evening. The dress was neatly laid out on the bed as were the selective undergarments and the shoes neatly arranged at the bottom of the bed.

Melissa entered the shower room, allowing the water to run hot. It was a luxurious walk-in shower room with all the mod cons. Melissa turned and smiled as she heard the front door open.

The obligatory, “I’m home,”  permeated the house. Isabel had arrived, thought Melissa.

Isabel dropped her briefcase on the floor of the lounge and by the time she reached the bedroom, Melissa was waiting for her. Melissa quickly took Isabel’s jacket as her body swirled out of it. The next garment to be discarded was the white-office shirt. Melissa took the shirt and draped it over her arm. Isabel was removing her watch as Melissa dropped the clothes onto the bed and came back to unzip her pencil skirt. The skirt fell to the floor. Melissa then hooked her thumbs into her knickers and slipped them off. It was a lot of effort to not kiss her bottom, though she presumed Isabel wouldn’t have complained if she had. When the knickers reached the floor, Melissa unrolled each hold-up stocking as Isabel kicked off her heels.

~~~

Isabel looked at the clothes she had asked Melissa to prepare. High heels again, she thought, as she wondered whether to change them. She had better not, her work colleagues would be disappointed, she thought.

Melissa stood up to allow Isabel to tiptoe out of her discarded clothes. As soon as Isabel was clear of them, they were quickly picked up and placed into the laundry basket; another job for the evening when Isabel was out partying.

Isabel headed for the shower; the already running water had heated the room nicely creating enough steam that the extractor fan had a hard time coping with it. Melissa grabbed a towel and started to follow Isabel into the bathroom.

“Get undressed,” Isabel ordered, “then bring the towel.”

Melissa did as she was told, stripped naked and grasped the towel to wait outside the shower cubicle for Isabel to finish so that she could dry her off.

Isabel poured shower cream all over her body and relished the luxuriousness of her surroundings. With her head upwards, she let the water flow onto her face and over her body. She washed every swell and crease and allowed the water to soak her completely. Her body responded nicely to its heat.

Isabel turned to look out through the glass at Melissa. She saw her wonderful curves and she leaned back against the wall. She reached up to change the direction of the showerhead slightly so that the water still flowed over her breasts and down over her mound to the floor.

Isabel’s hand wandered to her breast. She started to stroke it and slide the palm of her hand over her nipple. She did the same with her other hand. Her right hand eventually found its way to her pussy and she started to stroke it with her fingertips. Her fingers finally found themselves inside her pussy and she started to play; stroking her lips for a long time until, through dreamy eyes, came the words Melissa was waiting for.

“Get in here now, Melissa.”

~~~

Melissa placed the towel on the heated rail and entered the shower. She was a little uncertain as to Isabel’s mood from the tone of her voice, though her instructions were very firm indeed.

Isabel turned to face the wall, she placed her hands in front of her face and splayed her legs apart, leaving her bottom beautifully exposed and up for the taking.

“Lick me.”

Melissa knelt on the shower floor and started to lick at Isabel’s pussy.

“Not my pussy, you fucking idiot, my anus.”

Melissa stopped immediately and transferred her mouth and tongue a few centimetres to lick at Isabel’s anus. With her hands she prised her arse apart and then, with gusto, she extended her tongue and pushed it into Isabel’s tight little hole.

Isabel groaned.

“All the way in, girl, that’s it.”

~~~

It was at this point that Isabel would have loved to have had two slaves, not one. She had another itch and that just had to be scratched at the same time. Two people would have been much better.

“Finger me as well.”

Melissa extended her left hand through Isabel’s thighs and started to finger her pussy. She pushed one finger in at first and then another.

Isabel’s resolve weakened and her orgasm was fast approaching. She pushed her arse backwards towards Melissa with her hands slowly slipping down the wall. Suddenly, she started to climax, she buckled at the knees and slid down the wall of the shower. Melissa’s tongue left Isabel’s anus and her fingers slipped out of her cunt as she watched Isabel fall to the floor with her legs shaking in tune to her convulsing orgasm.

By the time her orgasm was over, Isabel was gasping for air and sitting on the shower floor looking at the wall. Melissa was behind her against the glass. Water was pouring onto both of them. Eventually, they both got up and Melissa headed out of the shower. She quickly dried herself and then picked up Isabel’s towel in preparation.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

Isabel finished with more shower gel before stepping out of the shower allowing Melissa to cover her in the towel and start to dry her off; not an inch was missed. Melissa patted Isabel’s breasts gently, lusting after them and her tongue slipped from her mouth to lick her upper lip as she slowly circled the towel around them.

“You want to suck on them don’t you?” Asked Isabel.

Melissa nodded, never taking her eyes off Isabel’s nipples.

“Go on then, you deserve it.”

Melissa dipped her head and rolled a nipple in her mouth and then sucked on it; soon after, she did the same to the other one.

Isabel sighed with the exquisite touch of Melissa’s lips. She watched Melissa devour her nipples one after the other; snaking her mouth across her breasts as she moved from one nipple to the next, each time rolling her tongue over them and sucking them into her mouth.

Isabel watched in amazement at the pleasure Melissa was getting from it.

“I have to get ready,” she said eventually.

Melissa stopped immediately, raised her head and left to get Isabel’s clothes ready. Melissa helped Isabel to get dressed and finally stood there in admiration at the way her mistress was clothed.

Isabel turned to leave, and while halfway through the door, she stopped dead in her tracks. A smile crept across her face.  She turned to look back at Melissa who was now tidying up the room. She looked at her watch; she had a good ten minutes before the taxi would arrive, she thought. Isabel headed back into the room and opened her lower draw of the bedside cabinet. The horny drawer as she called it. She pulled out a large jelly-like vibrator and swung it in her hands for Melissa to see.

“On the bed, on all fours,” she commanded.

~~~

Melissa stopped what she was doing and crept onto the bed. Isabel came up behind her and played the vibrator across her pussy lips; allowing them to self-lubricate. She couldn’t resist a quick peck on Melissa’s bum as she did so. After a few strokes, she pushed the vibrator up against Melissa’s cunt and thrust it home. She was wet and probably horny, thought Isabel. The vibrator sunk in without any trouble. Isabel switched it on and she felt the buzz in her right hand. She thrust it in and out of Melissa’s cunt several times; after every few thrusts she would turn up the vibration.

Melissa started to moan and groan as she was fucked. Her hand and arms flopped down on the bed elevating her arse in the air; her head came to rest on the bed and her muffled sounds were pushed through the duvet and into the mattress.

Melissa’s orgasm was fast approaching. She could feel it building with every thrust, she wasn’t expecting to be treated this way so early in the evening. That was until Isabel pulled the vibrator from her pussy and switched it off before placing it on the bed next to Melissa.

Melissa wanted to complain about the sudden extraction and complete loss of her orgasm. But she dared not. In her mind the words ‘NO!’ cried out but they were immediately curtailed; nothing escaped her mouth except for a mild whimper. A cry of pity at why she was being punished after all the nice things she did for Isabel earlier.

“Were you close?” Asked Isabel.

Melissa nodded.

“How close?”

“Very close mistress, nearly there!” replied Melissa.

“And then I pulled it out and stopped it.”

“Yes.”

“Do you think I am a bad person?”

“No, no, you’re not bad.”

~~~

Isabel smiled at the sheer strength of her obedience. It was such a turn-on knowing that someone like Melissa doted on her hand and foot. Isabel watched her as she remained on all fours, not moving an inch until she was told to do so.

“I’ve got a good mind to finish you off,” she said eventually.

The doorbell rang.

“Too late,” said Isabel. “When I get home at twelve, I want you in my bed wearing that chemise nightgown I bought you. Is that clear?”

Melissa nodded.

Isabel left the room and was heading for the stairs when she remembered one final detail. “Oh! Melissa,” she shouted.

Melissa came running at the call.

“I want you to masturbate continuously from about eleven o’clock onwards. I want you soaking wet when I get home. OK!” Isabel winked at her.

“Yes, mistress.”

“And you had better not climax. I want you on edge.”

~~~

Melissa knew those words were coming. An hour of masturbation and not having an orgasm was hard for Melissa because it was so easy for her to orgasm. At times, she only had to look at her pussy in the shower room mirror and she would be on the verge of an orgasm. She loved the feel of water on it and often she would play the shower head over her clit as she watched herself. She would be having a shower later and she hoped she would be able to curtail her urge and wait for her mistress.

She would have to, she thought. She’d know if Melissa had satisfied herself. She always did.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments