Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isabel’s Slave – Part 6

"Melissa and Amy spend time in Isabel’s absence. A little too much time, perhaps."

6
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The rest of the weekend didn’t go according to plan. Far too many family issues cropped up and Amy was forced to leave first thing on Sunday morning, leaving Melissa on her own in a big house. She had pleasured Amy with a sensual licking in the shower room, pushing her against the wall until her cunt leaked all over Melissa’s face; gushed was more like it.

Refusing to get water on her face and wash off the cum, Melissa immediately removed herself from the shower room and gently wiped herself down. Later that morning, after Amy had left, she slipped her favourite butt plug into her ass, the one with the fluffy tail, dressed in provocative clothes and started on the housework.

Isabel would have been proud of her and it didn’t matter that her mistress was not there to see her, a good slave always behaves naughtily to keep up appearances.

On Monday, Amy turned up at the house for a few hours in the early evening. She arrived unannounced and it was just as well that Melissa was ready for her. Meeting her at the door as soon as she heard it open, Melissa was just in time to remove her coat and set it aside.

“Why are you naked?” Asked Amy.

“I knew you would be arriving, so I decided to make myself ready to please you. It is Monday,” Melissa pointed out.

Amy nodded; it was indeed Monday. Inching towards Melissa’s body, Amy placed a hand on her bottom and started to stroke it.

“Bend over for me?”

Melissa bent at the waist, clasping her ankles with her hands and presenting her bottom to Amy. Caresses followed the tender slap on her backside. Looking down at Melissa, she bit her lip in admiration of the slave’s willingness to do anything she was told. Amy slipped a finger into Melissa’s juicy cunt, just to coat her finger in syrup before sucking on it. A second finger followed the first and Amy couldn’t believe the moaning coming from down below as Melissa thrust her bottom backwards to meet Amy’s intruding fingers.

After she sucked on her fingers, she knelt behind Melissa and allowed the flat of her tongue to scrape along the wet folds of her pussy before sinking it into the hole between her spread cheeks. It was heaven to be able to do this whenever she felt like it and it was something that she felt like doing a lot these days. There was something base to shoving your tongue into someone else’s anus while your fingers busied themselves in their cunt. Moreso when that person was writhing below you and issuing a whole load of filthy words to describe how nice it felt.

When Melissa could take no more, she shuddered and collapsed onto her knees. Her ass and cunt were ripped from Amy as the poor woman collapsed on the floor. In between breaths, Melissa kept saying that it was her that should be pleasuring Amy.

Standing up, Amy placed her fingers under Melissa’s chin and lifted it upwards.

“My turn then,” she said as Melissa too rose from the floor. “You can do the same for me.”

Melissa followed Amy into the lounge. She helped Amy to remove her clothes before pushing her naked body onto the sofa. She knelt behind it. Stared at it. Admired it. Couldn’t believe she was about to devour it with her tongue and fingers. Melissa felt honoured and thankful that this beautifully gorgeous body was giving herself to her. Nothing on Earth could have stopped her from taking it. 

A loud moan escaped Amy’s mouth accompanied by mouthing the word fuck into the back of the sofa and all Melissa had done was rest her tongue on her little star-shaped opening. She kissed it. Licked it. Probed it with her tongue before slipping inside her juicy hole. Pulling out, she started to kiss all around her buttocks, working her way between her thighs and onto her mound. Amy’s hands busied themselves on her nipples and breasts. The combined sensations pushed her ever onward.

The drawer to the cabinet beckoned Melissa and she stood, walked over to it and selected a toy that she thought Amy would enjoy. Sitting back down behind her, she started to kiss once more, all around her tiny hole. The dildo she had selected teased the entrance to Amy’s cunt; prising her lips apart and pushing inwards like a four-fingered hand-rolled up into one large phallus.

The dildo was satisfying and Melissa used it to good effect but it wasn’t until she pushed her finger into Amy’s ass that the woman started to moan and groan loudly. It was with regret that Melissa needed to remove the phallus from Amy’s cunt.

“I haven’t cum yet. I didn’t tell you to remove it!” Melissa felt scolded for doing so. She quickly placed her lips against Amy’s cunt and started to lick her.

The moaning returned when Melissa aimed the dildo at her star-shaped opening and started to push. Her actions were rewarded by Amy pushing backwards to assist the phallus’ forward motion. Soon, it was inside her and Melissa started to manipulate it while she kissed Amy’s thighs.

It wasn’t long before Amy screamed through her orgasmic release; her buttocks pushed backwards so fiercely that Melissa had to use all her strength to keep the dildo in place. She could no longer lick Amy’s cunt but she didn’t need to, her climax was complete.

The evening had just got started and already both girls had been pleasured.

Melissa’s role was changing. She was no longer a true slave but a participating person that enjoyed being pleasured as well as pleasuring and it was Amy that had instigated that behaviour change. It was Amy that showed her she could give and receive and not be treated like the slut Isabel wanted to do. There were other options for her life.

The rest of the evening was along the lines of mutual satisfaction, disobeying Isabel’s original instructions, but she wasn’t here to see what happened. She was away on business.

Amy had to leave by nine-thirty that evening. Leaving Melissa to ponder on how she was treated and what to expect in the future.

Tuesday was supposed to be spanking day and indeed it was. In some respects, Melissa was thankful that normality had resumed; that was until Amy pushed her onto the bed in the sitting position so that she could drape herself over Melissa’s lap.

“Do it to me too?” She asked.

Melissa looked at her and then at her pert bottom that cried out for attention. She raised her hand to slap her bottom, but she brought it down to caress it. Amy’s retribution was swift.

“Spank me – you bitch.”

The slap resounded throughout the room. It was hard and the full force was let loose on Amy’s cheek. Another one followed quickly on the heels of the first. By the time the third and fourth hit, Amy was squealing and wriggling on Melissa’s lap, whose gaze was focused on the dildo that was just slightly out of reach behind her. She leant back to reach it as her hand slapped Amy’s bottom and pussy lips at the same time. It sent the girl into overload.

With the dildo in her hand, Melissa continued to spank Amy in a way that allowed her trailing fingers to hit the length of her slit. She could feel the wetness between Amy’s thighs.

“You’re a bad girl, Amy.”

Amy said nothing, but panted with each slap of her bottom.

“You deserve everything you’re gonna get. Nod if you understand me.”

Amy nodded.

Melissa landed two very hard slaps to her bottom, transferred the dildo quickly into her right hand and thrust it straight into Amy’s cunt. It slipped in like a knife through butter and without waiting for her to savour the intrusion, proceeded to fuck her senseless with it. Her right hand pounded the device into Amy’s juiced up orifice until she exploded on Melissa’s lap. It was quickly followed by a second eruption and a third as Melissa’s relentless efforts kept on being rewarded.

Eventually, Amy rolled off Melissa’s lap onto the floor. Her body convulsing, legs kicking in the air and her hands clutching tightly onto her breasts. The label, an orgasmic writhing mess, fitted her outbursts perfectly. By the time she had stopped moving, Melissa had knelt on the floor beside her. The loving kiss they shared with Amy’s hand on the back of her neck was nothing like Melissa had ever experienced before and Melissa’s hand cupped Amy’s sex gently.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

“No, no, no. No more,” Amy confessed. “That was wonderful.”

Melissa smiled, left Amy in her post-orgasmic haze, and readied the shower. She bit her lip, not fully understanding the emotions that raged through her.

Wednesday was Melissa’s day off but she immediately knew who would be calling her when she picked up the phone at eight-thirty that evening.

“Yes, I am, Mistress.” It was true, she was missing her, but as soon as she said those words, a pang of guilt hit her hard as she remembered that loving session with Amy on the weekend. Further thoughts flooded her mind as she looked back on that night and subsequent ones, especially that tender kiss the day before. During the flashbacks, Melissa managed to answer a few of Isabel’s questions as if on automatic. She heard Isabel tell her how much she missed her and all the things that she takes for granted when she was home. 

The conversation caused Melissa to have a sensitive moment as a lone tear dropped from her eye. She wished Isabel was with her at that moment to comfort her, direct her behaviour so that she may please her.

The call lasted all of thirty minutes and towards the end of it, Melissa detected giggling sounds from the background. She was told to enjoy what Isabel had planned for Thursday and while Melissa wanted to ask what that entailed, she couldn’t bring herself to do so.

Thursday arrived and Melissa was told to be ready at seven-thirty, waiting by the front door in her usual state of undress but wearing stockings and a suspender belt and heels. Nothing else was mentioned. Melissa felt excited.

The door was opened immediately after the bell rang and Amy drank in the sight of Melissa beautiful body. She picked a trenchcoat from the hook beside the door and handed it to Melissa to put on.

“Where are we going?” Asked Melissa.

“For a walk, maybe a drink at a bar. You’ll be back in a couple of hours.” The smile on her face belied her intentions, though Melissa was none the wiser as to where they were going. She slipped on the coat and followed Amy.

They walked along the street, crossing the road to take a shortcut to the main centre of town through the park. Amy walked backwards and started to unbutton Melissa’s coat buttons as she went. In seconds, Melissa’s breasts were open to Amy’s gaze, the rest of her body followed and despite some people in the distance walking their dog, Melissa felt safe in her company. Amy instructed her to put her hands on her hips and hold the coat open as she walked. The sight was glorious and she had Melissa eating out of her hand as they walked. As they rounded a path, Melissa started to cover herself up.

“What are you doing?”

“People are coming towards us.”

“Hold it open,” Amy instructed.

Melissa was concerned that she would be reported but she complied and held her coat open.

“When they get nearer, you can walk backwards and then turn as you pass them.”

Her instructions seemed to make sense and Melissa started to walk backwards, talking to Amy as she walked. The swift movement of her body was timed to perfection and the cavorting couple were none the wiser that Melissa was naked underneath the coat.

“Where are we going?” Melissa asked.

“For a drink, to Freddie’s wine bar.”

As they approached the end of the park, Amy instructed Melissa to button up the coat. The relief on her face was evident. They walked across the road and along the street until they came upon the wine bar.

“After you,” Amy said, holding the door open for Melissa.

Freddie’s wine bar was a posh place. Isabel had never taken Melissa there in all the time she was employed by her. As soon as she walked inside, a waiter walked up to her and asked to take her coat.

The mortified look on Melissa’s face brought an instant smile to Amy’s. Melissa turned around quickly to look into Amy’s eyes and seek confirmation that she wouldn’t have to do this task, but Amy said nothing and just looked at her.

Melissa started to unbutton the coat.

“We’ll only be stopping for one drink,” said Amy to the waiter. “We’ll stand at the bar if that’s okay.”

The waiter nodded and showed them both to a place at the bar. Amy ordered a Margarita cocktail for Melissa and an Espresso Martini for herself. They propped themselves by the bar. Amy’s hand reached out to unbutton the trenchcoat around Melissa’s waist. Her hand slipped inside it and was welcomed by the fullness of Melissa’s breast. She took her time to stroke it while she sipped her Martini.

Melissa loved the feel of Amy’s hand on her flesh. She had raised her glass to take a drink and as soon as she took a sip, Amy pinched her nipple, causing Melissa to cough out the drink over her trenchcoat. Melissa finally realised how this night was going to develop. Her second swig of the Margarita was successfully consumed despite the pain and the following pleasure that emanated from her left breast. She wondered whether Amy would be unbuttoning the coat a little lower down.

Instead, Amy unbuttoned her coat in the same place and invited Melissa to slip her hand inside.

“Fuck!” said Melissa.

Her hand contacted Amy’s breast and Melissa realised she was dressed just like her underneath the coat. While Melissa’s hand was caressing her flesh, Amy unbuttoned the coat lower down.

“Bring me off right here,” she told Melissa.

Melissa looked around the bar and noticed they were practically on their own in the corner that the waiter had placed them in. The bartender was busy at the other end of the long straight bar and only a few customers were seated at this early hour.

Melissa slipped her left hand between the coat and Amy moved around to cover her actions. Her fingers slipped over the delicious lips that she had come to love and soon pressed them inside. Amy’s juicy little cunt screamed out for attention. She leant in towards Melissa as if to kiss her.

“I love you,” she uttered.

Melissa’s eyes opened wide and she started taking in lungfuls of air as her fingers busied themselves in Amy’s cunt. She looked the girl in the eye and started moving her fingers more rapidly. Her mind was in turmoil at those words. Words that had only ever been used by her previous girlfriend. Words she never thought to hear ever again.

“That’s it, make me cum.”

Now those words were more like it. Melissa’s other hand pulled Amy’s ass towards her as her fingers dug deep. It was only when she saw Amy’s eyes start to wander and her head shake from side to side did she remove her fingers and strum her protruding clit.

Amy gasped loudly. Too loudly, even for the sparsely placed clientele. Everyone seemed to notice what the pair were getting up to in the corner of the bar.

The waiter started to walk towards them.

“Drink up,” said Amy, “I think we have to leave.”

Both Melissa and Amy downed their drinks and made to leave just as the waiter approached them. Amy held her hand up, nodded to the waiter and both women left the wine bar. As soon as they were outside, there were whoops of laughter coming from both of them.

Cold air squeezed through every opening of their coats and soon Melissa could feel her nipples enlarge and harden. The closeness of the trenchcoat didn’t help.

Both women rushed back to Isabel’s place as fast as they could. Both of them found it thrilling to know that everyone they passed didn’t have a clue as to what they had on underneath their coats.

Back at the flat, Amy announced that she had to leave. Things to do and all that. She looked into Melissa’s eyes as the door closed behind her. She quickly put her hand out and popped her head around the corner of the door to find Melissa hanging up her coat. Amy soaked in the gorgeous sight in front of her and waited for Melissa to turn around and notice her.

“Just one thing,” Amy said, “I meant what I said back there.”

Melissa nodded.

Amy left the door close and headed home. The weekend would soon be upon them and Melissa wondered whether it would be the same as the week before or would it would be so very different. She didn’t expect to feel the way she did. She didn’t expect a lot of things, to be fair.

She looked about the house as her naked body walked from room to room. Suddenly, she wondered whether her role had changed.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments